The Walled Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master Hubbard, this is Emily, our new casual gardener" Mr. Groome announced.

"Delighted to meet you my dear, I will show you around my most prized garden personally, if you would just walk over to the gate in the yonder wall - I will catch up with you presently" the master suggested, pointing to a small ironwork gate.

Emily wobbled off, making slow, but determined progress.

"A tasty morsel, I think she'll do well!" the master grinned.

Mr. Groome muttered something unheard, and then spoke clearly.

"Have I ever let the family down, master?"

The end.

Foot Notes (c)Yotna El'toub 2004

I hope you have enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. As always, feedback is appreciated, since it is my only payment for my work. Please address comments through the link below.

This story is copyrighted by the author and as such may not be published, posted or archived on any newsgroup, website, or server, other than ASSM and ASSTR, without the EXPRESS PERMISSION of the author. Any reader may archive a copy of this story, provided the warnings and copyright information is attached in full.

12