The Wallflower Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily stood there confused for a few moments. What? What did this have to do with anything?

No I don't know what my name means. What's the point?

Let me write.The Spirit scratched in a way that somehow conveyed his annoyance.Lily means purity. Because of this purity, you strongly value how you are treated when everyone else doesn't. Stay that way. It is what makes you a good woman in mind and body.

Lily smiled sadly at the words that were written.I am only pure in mind and body because I am not wanted.

Seconds went by before anything else was written.What do you mean by wanted?

Desired. Loved. I'm only pure because there is nothing about me that is desired. No one wants an ugly, inexperienced girl who has nothing to offer. Lily looked down at the ground in deep thought. She knew it in her heart to be true.

She felt a hand softly caress her cheek, making her lift her head. She turned around expecting to see Nicholas, but he was still lying on the bed. When she looked back on the wall, she saw these words before the light begin to fade back into darkness.

You are wanted, pure one. That is why you have everything to offer.

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

'Oh...my...God.'

Lily looked down on the floor with her mouth gaping open. She couldn't believe her eyes.

'Nicholas is a total slob!'

Lily got off work early that day and thought she should take that time to do some cleaning on her side of the room. She changed quickly into a tank top and a pair of shorts with a bandana tied around her head before getting to work. After a few hours, she completed her task of getting everything cleaned up. She looked towards Nicholas's disheveled bed and thought it wouldn't hurt to just help him out this once. If Nicholas came home thinking she was his maid, then she would know better than to do anything to help him out again.

She stripped the bed of the comforter and nearly threw up. She held her hand to her nose as her eyes water from the stench of the bed. When was the last time these sheets been changed? It was hard to tell what was all on the sheets. She could smell strong stench of liquor, weed and something else that she wasn't sure of. As she stripped the bed of the other sheets, the odor only got stronger and stronger. After awhile she figured out the other smell was sex because of the several pair of women's underwear she found.

Once she stripped all the sheets off, she ran down the stairs and dumped them in the washing machine. She filled it with nearly five large capfuls of vanilla fabric softener. If that didn't get the smell out, she didn't know what would. From the laundry room, Lily got new sheets for his bed and a bottle of Febreze.

She sprayed down the mattress with the air freshener. Once she felt like it was safe to breathe, she inhaled deeply in satisfaction of the pleasant scent that wafted through the air. At a more relaxed pace, she put on the new mattress pad on the bed. When she went around on the other side of his bed, she tripped over something and almost landed face first into the floor.

'Shit! It's probably something of Nicholas that he left on the floor.'When she turned her head back to see what she tripped over, she narrowed her eyes. There was a loosened wooden floor board that was significantly sticking up from the floor. Lily knew better than to go through Nicholas's side of the room, but the curiosity of what could be underneath got the better of her. She told herself that she couldn't get caught. She was on the side of the bed that no one could see her if they happened to come in. Even so, she would probably here them coming up the stairs or down the hallway which gave her enough time to act as if she was just fixing up Nicholas's bed. On top of all that Nicholas was still at work.

'Here goes nothing,'she thought, licking her dry lips nervously. Lily wrapped her fingers around the edge of the board and began to lift it. She placed the board on the bed and looked inside. There gleaming back at her was the blood encrusted dagger. Looking at it, reminded her of the way it lightly scraped up against her arm and down to her chest. A shudder passed through her as she remembered the tingling feeling of the cold metal against her skin.

She reached inside the floor board and grasped the knife in her fist. She brought the knife in front of her and looked at it. She ran the pad of her finger along the flat of the knife. She was...amazed. Amazed at how significantly different it appeared during the day than at night. At night, it was menacing, sharp, and deadly. Now, in broad day light, it seemed no more than a knife that had lost all its shine and was so rusted that it didn't seem good for even cutting anymore. One thing she could deny, no matter the time of day, is that this knife was used for a deadly purpose.

But why was this knife over on Nicholas's side of the bed where no one could see where it is but Nicholas himself? Just to say that he was possessed by the Spirit was not good enough for Lily. Why next to Nicholas specifically? It could have been hidden anywhere else, but why on Nicholas's side? Nicholas didn't need the knife when he was possessed. Typically all he did was look at her anyway. The Spirit needed it to communicate with people by writing. The Spirit could have essentially put it anywhere in the room. Why put it in a place that is readily available to the possessed.

"Mum! I'm home!"

'Oh crap!'Lily began to panic as she moved to put the knife back into the hiding spot. A scream erupted from her throat as she felt as flash of searing pain run up arm. She looked down at her hand to see blood seeping from the tip of her finger. She had forgotten that she had her finger on the edge of the knife when she moved put the knife back. It had made a slit in her finger that was deep enough to drip droplets of blood on the floor.

Nicholas must've heard the noise because she heard urgent steps racing up the stair case. Lily reached for the floorboard to put it back in place but the moment it made contact with her injured finger, she screamed out again as the burning pain raced up her again. Tears began to form in her eyes as she gritted her teeth.

She lifted her head as she heard Nicholas coming over to the side of the bed. His light gray eyes were like burning coals as he looked back at her. His whole demeanor was a visible dark contrast to his usual playful personality. "What are you doing?" he said in a tense voice. Before she could answer, he stood her up on her feet, wrapped her hands around her waist and carried her to the bathroom sink. He put her injured finger over the faucet and ran water over it.

"You shouldn't have been playing with that," he said as he concentrated on cleaning up all all the excess blood.

"I was-"

"But you were messing around with the knife." Once he was satisfied, he turned off the faucet and sat her on the edge of the sink. Nicholas got a towel, and applied pressure to her finger. He told her to lean forward a bit as he got some of the medical supplies out of the medicine cabinet behind her. Lily sat there quietly, feeling like a little kid who was in trouble. She didn't mean to slit her finger. It just happened.

"This is gonna burn like hell," Nicholas said as he dabbed a bottle of peroxide on a cotton ball. He took the towel away and blotted her finger with it. More tears came to her eyes as she kept from screaming from the fiery liquid seeping into the wound. Nicholas gave her a small smirk when he took the cotton ball away. "That's why you leave dangerous knives like that up to the real cowboys." Even though he smiled, his eyes were still burning with anger.

"I didn't mean to," she whispered.

"But you did."

A silence passed over them after that while Nicholas applied pressure to make sure the bleeding had stopped. Lily looked down at the floor, trying to escape from the burning coals while she waited. But after awhile she began to notice another source of heat that was burning her up alive.

"You know you're too close, right?" she said.

"Yeah, yeah. But I'm sure in this instance it's ok to break you're 'don't touch me' rule," Nicholas said while still concentrating on her finger.

"Not that, your body's too close." Lily swore she could feel her temperature raise a little. Even little drops of sweat began to bud on her skin. No, this is wrong. She had no feelings about this. None.

Nicholas looked down and finally noticed that his body was right in between Lily's splayed legs. He simply shrugged his shoulders and got a band-aid out the medicine cabinet. "I won't make something out of it unless you do. Plus I'm fixing your finger. I'm not humping you on the bathroom sink. And how can you talk, Miss I'm-Only-Checking-Your-Heartbeat. So just sit there and be quiet." He finally wrapped the band aid over the cut and washed any blood stains off her other fingers.

"There. You're all done," he said. "All you need now is a kiss to make it better." He flashed her a playful smile as he bent down to kiss her bandaged finger. He kissed each finger tip on her hand before raising his head slightly.

But he lowered his head again and kissed the palm of her hand, and then her wrist. Lily's body slightly jerked as his lips placed a lasting kiss on her pulse.

"Nicholas?" Lily said quietly.

His lips made a journey gradually up her forearm. Each kiss becoming deeper than the last. Lily raised her other hand to push him away but his hands gripped her wrist and continued his journey up her arm.

"Nicholas, let go." She tugged on her arm, but he only held it firmer. By the time he reached her shoulder, he was using his tongue to add to the already tingling sensation. He took his mouth away only for a second to blow lightly against the spot his hot mouth had touched. Goose bumps raised on her skin as he blew on it.

"Nicholas, I can't-" His hot mouth clamped over her neck, tonguing her pulse. Her mouth was formed in a big O as she felt enormous amounts of pleasure run through her veins. It was so good that she almost couldn't take it. She even lost thought of why she wanted him to stop.

Adding to the already intense pleasure, he began rubbing himself in between her legs. His hand reached down and lifted her up enough to grab onto her ass to guide her closer into him. He nipped at her skin playfully before running the flat of his wet tongue along her neck. He guided it all the way up her chin. Her body was waiting for him to kiss her mouth but he purposefully ran his tongue around the outline of her mouth.

To her surprise, he pressed his lips to hers, caressing each and every part of her mouth. His bottom lip caressed hers while his tongue dominated over her tongue by pinning it down over and over. Lily could hear passionate moans ring out throughout the room until she realized it was her that was making them. He smiled against her lips as he began to suckle her bottom lip.

All of a sudden it stopped. He leaned toward her and whispered these words into her ear that made her eyes spring wide open.

"You are wanted, pure one."