The Walls Will Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kromen
kromen
51 Followers

The next morning, I heard Rudy leave and peeped out of the curtains to make sure. As nervous as I was, I knew that a real affair was out of the question. I logged into the computer and dove into my work.

Around 12, I took a break and stepped onto the balcony where Anna seemed to be waiting for me. Eyes shining and a smirk drawn onto her lips, she gave a golf clap at my appearance. I returned it with a smile and a little bow before heading back in.

That night, we didn't fuck. Rudy did, but we didn't. I also noticed the sound was muted; the closet door was closed.

When we thought the coast was clear, we tried to sneak in a morning session. She was quiet, face to face, but was a sexual beast on the other side of the wall.

"Give me that cock!" she squealed as I slapped the closet wall in reply. I never came so hard with flesh as I did with her voice. I have the foresight to set up a towel to catch my leavings and just gave a healthy contribution to cotton fibers when I heard Rudy.

"What the fuck are you doing in the closet?"

I heard Anna scramble and I also backed away.

"I said," I heard a thud reverberate against the wall, "what the fuck are you doing, in the closet, with a rubber cock?"

As much as I wanted to help, I couldn't. I didn't exist. I ran to the computer and turned it on. I also turned on my A/C and the television. I got dressed in a pair of shorts and t-shirt and waited. The pounding on the door came soon enough and I steeled myself for the accusation.

It seems Rudy forgot something and returned home to catch his woman in the closet, naked and pleasuring herself with a dildo that he knew nothing about. Or maybe, he thought she was really fucking the next door and wanted to catch her in the act.

I opened the door and stared at him. And that is where our conversation begins.

"I need you," He paused to blow out the cigarette smoke, "to stop fucking my lady."

After his ultimatum, I opened the door wider and looked behind me.

"Look, I don't know what you think is going on with your "lady", but no one is hear." I leaned on the door jamb. I was prepared to go through the spiel of letting him look through the apartment, feigning ignorance, till I realized that the closet still had the evidence of the infidelity.

"I didn't fall off the turnip truck, bro." He was seething, but I played it cool. My phone began to ring and I realized that I was overdue for work.

"Look, I'd like to help ya out, but I'm in the middle of work and I have a lot of shit to do."

Seeing that I wasn't going to cop to anything, he dropped the cigarette butt at his feet and slowly backed away. I watched him disappear into his own apartment and I casually stepped on the smoldering cigarette before retiring into my own home. I answered the phone and got on with my day. I heard him leave about thirty minutes later, a slam of apartment and car door, and a squeal of tires as he peeled out of the parking lot.

I went to the balcony to look for Anna, but she made no appearance. I knocked on the door, but no one answered. I wanted to call the police to check on her but what was I going to say, that I was fucking my next door neighbor through the closet door and I think the boyfriend caught us and might have murdered her?

I began to fuck up the spreadsheets before me and ended up passing it off to someone else, quitting early. I sat on the balcony, hoping that Anna would show up, just to let me know she was okay.

Rudy came home early and as he got out of the truck, we eyeballed each other until he disappeared out sight. I stayed out there, pretending to read, as he slammed the door. I breathed a little easier when I heard him yelling and her own raised voice reply to him.

The glass door to the adjoining balcony slid open and she stormed out. She was fine, not even a bruise. I remained silent as he followed her outside, beer in hand and chip still on his shoulder.

"Can you please tell my boyfriend that I'm not cheating on him?"

"I don't even know you people," I replied, looking mighty annoyed. "Why am I in the middle of this?"

She stood there, arms crossed, a burning glare, as she waited for Rudy to reply.

"Who sits in the closet to fuck themselves?" He shouted. "Why do we even have a bed if you're so damn comfy in the fucking closet?"

She hauled back and slapped the shit out of him. A swallow of beer left his lips as he took the full palm of her anger.

"How could you say that," she cried. "In public, in front of a stranger, you asshole."

Rudy looked stunned as he grabbed his red cheek.

"Hey!" I cried out to them. "This is not the place for that sort of bullshit."

She bolted inside, leaving him and I in another stare down.

"I don't wanna call the police." I said to him in a clam manner. "Don't make me make that call, dude."

Rudy took another swallow of beer and looked past me. After a few seconds, he shook his head and went back inside.

I was alone again, as confused as the first time I started the torrid affair. I went inside and grabbed my car keys. I jumped in my car and took a ride. I didn't return till late that night and everything was quiet.

A moving truck was outside the next morning, The clump of work boots went up and down the steps in a static rhythm. I didn't see Rudy nor Anna, just young guys with the same embroidered t-shirts, hauling couches and boxes back and forth like ants at a picnic. The last box was stored away and the door to the truck closed as the moving ants finished up for the day. I stood on the balcony, watching them climb inside the truck and drive away. Right before I turned to go inside, Rudy's truck came bounding over the multiple speed bumps, pulling into the spot next to my car.

Anna got out and strode up the steps. She knocked on my door and I took my time opening it up.

"Hey," I looked at her as if I was seeing her for the first time.

"We moved, but I think you know that."

"Yeah, I saw the guys."

She bounced from one foot to another, trying to find the words.

"I guess I should apologize."

"No need for that," I desperately wanted to hug her, at least touch my closet lover one time before she left for good, but I stayed put.

She shifted from one foot to the other, unsure of her next move. Without warning, she was in my face, soft lips pressed to mine. I returned the kiss, but it was over as soon as it started.. She stepped back and briskly turned down the steps.

As I watched her get into the truck and drive away for the last time, I realized that not fucking was actually a much greater thrill. I believe she felt the same way.

kromen
kromen
51 Followers
12