The Wanderer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen was coming out of the store with a basket of items and one of the men, the smallest of them, walked into her and made her drop her purchases onto the sidewalk.

Kathleen stood her ground and told the man, “Now, you can be kind enough to pick them up, if you don’t mind.”

He chuckled and the bigger of the three said, “That weren’t nice of you Franky, pick up them there things for the lady.”

Franky made like he was going to pick up the items, but instead, he stepped on the summer squash she had bought and shrugged his shoulders at her saying, “Clumsy, that’s me, just plain clumsy.”

When he bent over to pick up some cans, Kathleen placed her foot on his rear end and shoved him. Franky flew off the sidewalk, over the hitching post and landed in a horse trough.

The big guy didn’t like that and drew his revolver and as he was pointing it at Kathleen, my colt’s barrel was sitting nicely at the back of his head.

“You even think of pulling that trigger and I’ll splatter your brains all over this sidewalk.”

The big man nodded that he understood and dropped the revolver onto the sidewalk and kept his hands held high. His partner, still standing turned to look at me and I said, “Now you sir, pick up the ladies things without destroying anything.”

The guy bent over and put her stuff back in the basket and handed it to her, looking at me like he wanted to put a bullet between my eyes.

“Now someone pay the lady for the smashed vegetables and we can then all be on our own way.”

Franky wallowed in the water and when he stood, saw me behind his friend. Stepping out of the trough, he reached into a pocket and tossed a coin to Kathleen.

“Will that cover the damages miss?”

“Yes. Yes it will and thank you kindly for your assistance.”

“Now, you three, head on down the sidewalk and don’t turn around at all.”

All three started to walk off and Kathleen went to her buggy. I turned to walk in the opposite direction and heard a whooshing noise pass my ear. A knife was stuck into the post, bout head high.

Reaching out, I grabbed the knife and swiftly turned and saw the three standing there facing me. The knife flew from my hand and quickly punctured Franky’s gut, as my hand went to my colt.

A bullet streaked past me and I fired. My round was true and smashed into the biggest guys face, sending him flying backwards on the sidewalk. Firing two more rounds rapidly, the third man was hit twice in the right shoulder.

Dropping his weapon, he fell to his knees and started screaming. The sheriff came running over with his gun drawn and I placed my colt back in the holster.

“What the fuck is going on here?”

I told the sheriff what happened and a few of the town folk backed up my story.

The sheriff told a few of the men to take Franky over to the docs office, as he grabbed the other man, still alive and placed him in handcuffs with him screaming about his shoulder being shot up.

As I was leaving, two men had started to drag the big man over to the mortician’s place. I just got on my horse and rode off. I made my way back to John’s place without being seen.

Kathleen had headed to the Doc’s place to see John, so after unsaddling my horse, I went up to the loft in the barn with my Winchester and just waited to see what would happen.

It didn’t take long before I noticed about eight riders heading my way. They came in riding hard and just as they rode into the ranch, they all put pillow cases over their heads and had drawn their weapons.

They circled the house, shooting it up, not even knowing if there was anyone inside. I lowered my rifle and got one in my sites and dropped him like swatting a bee.

I wanted the man who seem to be leading the group, but he was a clever one. I fired at him and he took off behind the house for cover. Before he got there I managed to put a bullet in his leg.

Bullets were headed in my direction, like a swarm of bees. They knew about where I was, but not exactly. I had to pick and choose my shots and make sure they counted. I dropped two idiots that stayed on their horses and that left five of them.

The others were pretty well covered and I heard one yell out to burn the barn down. I looked for the idiot that was going to come out of cover and when he did, I shot the bastard right through the heart, they’re down to four now.

They stopped firing and I heard a man say, “Joe, lets get the hell outta here, we didn’t plan on this shit.”

I said to myself, “Yeah. Come on out. You might make it to your horses.”

They skittered under cover from one point to another. When the first went for his horse, he got a round through his left shoulder and slumped over his saddle and the horse took off down the road.

The other two in the front yard threw their guns down and raised their hands in the air, telling me, “Don’t shoot, don’t shoot,” as they stood.

“Ya’ll get on your horses and better not ever catch you anywhere near this place or near the Kincaid’s, understand?”

All I heard was “Yes Sir,” as they leaped onto their horses and skedaddled down the road.

That just left their leader that went behind the house. Skittering down from the loft, I made my way to the barn doors and eyeballed the area. It was about a twenty yard run to the front of the house, so I hightailed my butt and hid against the wall.

Peeking around the corner, it was quiet. I had to think if it was worth the chance and decided to give it a try. Keeping my back to the house, I worked my way to the far corner and drew in a deep breath.

In one swift move, I came around the corner to the back of the house, rifle held as chest height and ready to shoot whatever happen to be standing there.

Nothing, he was gone. He must of rode off with his tail tucked between his legs while I was watchin’ the others. I headed back to the barn and re-saddled my horse and reloaded my rifle. Now it was time to go back to town.

Riding down the center of the main street, I found the sheriff’s office and tied off my horse and went in. I told the sheriff what happen and to look for a guy with a leg wound and one with a bullet in his left shoulder.

Sheriff Anderson appeared to be a righteous man, trying to do his job, but the railroad people were making it hard on him. He had a couple of deputies he could rely on, but really needed more. For what he had, he did a good job.

I left his office and the sheriff followed me out saying he was going to check the doc’s office to see if he had any customers . I nodded and rode off back to the ranch.

Kathleen’s buggy was in the front of the house, horse still attached, so I figured something wasn’t right. I tied my horse off and went inside and she was sitting at the table crying.

Walking over to her I asked what was wrong, and she told me through the tears that when she got to doc’s place, it was on fire.

It was then that I noticed the soot all over her. “John! Is he okay?”

“No Randall, he isn’t, he’s dead! I tried to get in to him, but the flames were to hot. I could only stand outside and watch the house burn down in front of me.

By this time she had stood and was in my arms, crying. I ain’t no good at this stuff, so I just held her and let her cry.

Sobbing and sniffling she said, “Randall, what now? What do I do without him? We’ve been so busy fighting these railroad people for the last five months, we hardly spent any time with one another. I’ve really been alone here, no one to comfort me until you came here and now John’s dead. Why should I continue fighting like this?”

Holding her close, letting her cry and release all her anger was all I could do for her. She’s my brother’s wife and now that he has passed, I have to make sure she’s taken care of.

“Kathleen, I’ll have to get John’s body and bring it here so we can bury him properly. Tell me how to get there, so I can get back here quickly.”

Riding to Doc’s place, I watched my surroundings. I wasn’t sure if those fools were done yet or not, but I wasn’t going to take any chances either.

As I neared the charred remains of the house, I stopped and got off the horse and walked closer, letting my horse graze where she was.

The smell of the burnt wood was very strong in the air, but you can’t mistake the scent of burnt flesh either. Placing my neckerchief over my nose and mouth, I search the rubble to try and locate my brother.

Finally I found him, rather what remained of him. I found a strong board and placed his body on it and drug it out of the burnt rubble. I set him down in a clear area and went to my horse for a blanket. I rolled his body inside the blanket and placed him over my saddle and I held him there all the way to the ranch.

Together Kathleen and I dug a grave and buried John in a proper burial. She said some nice words over him and I was touched at her feelings for him.

Back in the house, we sat at the table and I heard the sound of a single horse approaching the ranch. Looking out the window, I saw a rider heading right in. Keeping any eye on the rider, I let Kathleen open the door, her shotgun in her hands as she waited for the rider to get close.

I stood by a window , my back to the wall when I hear a woman say, “Is this the Kincaid place?”

“Yes it is.”

“My name is Hannah Anderson and I’m looking for Randall, is he here?”

“Sure is, come on in.”

My mouth was hanging to the floor, what was she doing here?

Hannah walked into the room and pulling the hat from her head, her hair fell and she looked as lovely as when I had left her a few days ago.

Looking at Randall, she had a needy look on her face and she said, “I hope you don’t mind that I come looking for you. Jim got shot up at the saloon the night you left and I buried him yesterday. Also sold the Barber Shop and made some good money from the deal, but I had nowhere to go, until I thought of you.”

I recalled how soft and beautiful she was and I looked over at Kathleen and said, “This is your place, so if this is a problem, I’ll put Hannah up at the hotel in town?”

“Not a problem Randall, I’d like the company of another woman out here. My name is Kathleen Kincaid, nice to meet you Hannah,” as she put her hand out to shake.

Hannah had a big smile cross her face and she shook hands with Kathleen. Looking at this woman, Hannah thought to herself that she was very pretty and that she just knew they would get along just fine.

Looking at Randall again, she went to him and hugged him to her body and whispered in his ear, “I sure did miss you when you left.”

Randall blushed slightly as Kathleen eyed them and she said, “I guess we’ll have to figure out where to put you and your things Hannah.”

“Well, I don’t have much, but if there’s no problem, I’ll stay with Randall.”

“Guess that settles it, let’s get your stuff inside and your horse taken care of,” Randall said.

Hannah took her bag from the horse, as Randall took the horse and led it into the barn for the night.

Back inside the house the women were sitting at the table and when Randall walked in they were laughing so hard at one another, they had tears in their eyes.

Kathleen looked up at Randall, turned red and ran into her bedroom. Randall looked at Hannah and said, “What was ya’ll goin on about?”

Hannah just stood, took his hand and led him to the bedroom where Kathleen had told her to place her bag. Closing the door behind them, Hannah drew him to her and kissed him and pushed him onto the bed.

Pulling his boots from his feet, she threw them aside, then undid his gun belt, his belt and then drew his pants down his legs.

Randall was undoing his shirt and as he threw it to the chair, Hannah was reaching for his underwear and pulling them off of him.

Hannah’s lips engulfed his hard-on and she shoved it all the way to the back of her throat. Moaning as she tasted him again, the vibration sending a chill up his body. Her lips slid back up his shaft and she stopped just keeping the head of his dick in her mouth. Her tongue rolled around the head and dipped into the small slit at the tip.

While Hannah was working on his cock, she was also removing her clothing. By the time she was naked, she was ready for him and wanted him badly. Climbing on top of him, Hannah placed her wet pussy over his cock and lowered herself onto him.

As her slick pussy came to rest on him, his shaft was buried to the maximum inside of her.

“God that feels so good inside of me, I love the feeling it gives me,” said Hannah.

Randall was watching her breasts as they bounced up and down on her chest as she bounced on his cock. He bought his hands up and held her globes in his hands as his thumbs rolled over her hard nipples.

Leaning forward, Hannah placed her breast over his mouth and He obliged her by sucking the nipple into his mouth. He nipped at the hard nipple and sent shivers of delight down Hannah’s body.

Across the cabin, Kathleen could hear the couple making love. It had been so long since her husband had last made her feel like a desirable woman and the sounds were getting to her.

Kathleen stood and removed her night clothes and then lying back on her bed, she reached between her legs and felt the moistness of her womanhood. Slipping a finger between those lips, she moaned loudly at the delicious feeling .

My lord it has been so long. I know this isn’t right, but I need it. I can’t listen to them and also know that my husband will never touch me again.

Closing her eyes, Kathleen could see her husband with her, his hand spreading her pussy lips and entering her with his fingers. As he moved in and out of her, Kathleen was overpowered by the joy of his hand in her.

His thumb and forefinger played with her clit and she wanted him to be deep inside of her. Her fingers moved into her love tunnel and in her mind it was John, shoving his thick hard cock into her.

In the other room, Randall had rolled Hannah onto her back and was now shoving his cock in and out of her quickly. Her slick pussy felt so good wrapped around him.

Hannah squeezed her pussy muscles and she milked his dick as it stroked her tunnel. Sweat was pouring off of both of them as they brought their hips up and down and slapped their bodies together.

Randall felt his climax all the way in his balls, as it rushed up his shaft and spat out his cum into Hannah. The heated fluids squirting into her made her climax too.

Randall felt the warmth of her climax as it spread over his cock and dripped onto the bed. The squishing noise it caused just made him thrust harder,the climax caused Hannah to stiffen and close her eyes and she almost bit her lip.

Kathleen was also having a much needed climax in her own bed. The thoughts of John smashing his cock into her had driven her over the edge and now her body was in the throes of a fantastic orgasm.

Randall woke to the smell of coffee and bacon in the air. Getting dressed, he left his room and walked outside to get some fresh water to rinse off his face and then sat at the table for breakfast.

Both women had risen earlier and a full breakfast was on the table when Randall sat down. Hannah poured him some coffee and the women then joined him.

Kathleen sat across from Hannah and every time Randall looked up from his plate, they both had a big grin on their faces.

“Okay you two, what’s up with all the happy faces?”

Kathleen didn’t say anything, but slid a paper over to Randall and let him pick it up. It was the deed to the ranch and she had signed it over to Randall.

“I can’t take your ranch Kathleen. You and John worked hard and it cost him his life for this land.”

“Yes, your right it did just that, cost me my husband and your brother for the land. Now how do you suppose I’m going to take care of the ranch without you? If I keep it, I’ll just end up selling it sooner or later and the railroad will get it anyway. That will not happen as long as I’m alive, so that is why I signed it over to you. I figured if you and Hannah were to stay on, we could get the cattle or horse’s we need to make a go of it, but I can’t do it alone.”

Randall understood her reasons and even though he has been a wanderer all his life, he felt it may be good to finally set down some roots.

“I’ll stay on, under one condition, that we split it all fifty-fifty.”

Both Hannah and Kathleen smiled and then Kathleen said, “If that is what it takes, then okay.”

They sat there for a long time talking over the differences between handling cattle or horses and decided it would be easier to go with the horses. Randall had agreed to purchase the initial stock and they would go on from there.

Hannah said, “I’ll need to get some work clothes, cause I can’t work in dresses, how about we go into town and let me do some shopping?”

Arriving in town, Randall wanted to stop in to see the sheriff, so the womenfolk went to the store as he walked across the street. Opening the door, he saw the sheriff at his desk.

“Any leads on who those men were at the ranch?”

“Nothing as yet Mr. Kincaid, not many people talking.”

“How about Bentley? Have you checked him out?”

“Haven’t seen him, people at his office tell me he’s out in the field checking out an alternative way for the railroad, other than going through your property. He hasn’t returned as far as I know.”

“If you find out anything, will you let me know?”

“Mr. Kincaid, If I catch the man responsible for shooting up your place, he’ll be tried in a court, not by you.”

“Don’t forget about the murder of my brother. I have a feeling they are one in the same.”

“If it can be proven, then I’ll see to it that whoever is responsible, goes to court. That’s the way I work and you have to let me do my job.”

“Sheriff, all I’m gonna say is that you need to find him before I do and I’ll leave it at that,” as he turned and walked out the door.

Randall then went over to the sawmill and gave an order to the manager for fencing and material to fix the corral. Then he went to the General Store. Inside Hannah and Kathleen were giggling like school girls as they went through all kinds of clothing and material.

He asked the owner for some barbed wire, wanting to know how much he had on hand.

“Got about thirty rolls, out in the back.”

“Can you deliver them to the ranch?”

“All thirty, their five dollars a roll?”

“All thirty.”

“Well for that sale, yes sir, I sure will get them to you.”

Randall handed the man a hundred and fifty dollars and told him that when he got more in to let him know. Then he went over to the women and talked to Kathleen about what tools were available at the ranch and she mentioned what she could remember.

Looking over the stock of tools, Randall then purchased what he thought he’d needed as the women were finally having their purchases wrapped. Everything was placed on the back of the buggy and they headed back to the ranch.

The women grabbed their stuff and ran into the house, while Randall took the buggy into the stable and unhooked the horse. His own horse followed him inside.

After rubbing the horses down, he unloaded the tools and then walked back towards the house. As he stopped by the clean water bucket, he happened to peek into the window of his bedroom.

Hannah was standing there, naked, trying the clothes she bought. He looked at her body and liked what he saw very much. Then he saw a shadow in the corner of the room as Kathleen moved towards Hannah.

Kathleen said, “Hannah you have such a beautiful body. Your breasts are lovely and just looking at them makes me want to hold them.”

Hannah was looking at Kathleen, but she also noticed Randall at the window, she said, “I have no objections if you want to hold them.”

Kathleen only inches from her, nervously brought her hands up and closed her fingers around each of Hannah’s breasts. Hannah’s nipples stiffened at the feel of Kathleen’s hands.