The Wanderer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers

“Oh Hannah, they feel so nice,” as she lowered her head and took a nipple into her mouth and softly sucked it into her mouth.

Hannah placed a hand on the back of Kathleen’s head and held her to her breast.

Being naked and having her titty being suckled, made her pussy get wet. She slid her other hand down between her legs and started to spread her pussy lips and then play with her clit.

Kathleen moved her hand aside and replaced it with her own. A finger finding her love tunnel as she entered Hannah and felt her juices on her finger.

Hannah brought her hand up and let Kathleen suck the juice from it, as she moved from one nipple to the other.

Hannah moved back just a little and then laid back onto the bed. Her nipple was pulled from Kathleen’s mouth, but the finger remained inside of her pussy.

Kathleen knelt between her legs and she lowered her face to Hannah’s crotch and inhaled her scent. Hannah again put her hand on Kathleen’s head and urged her closer to her pussy.

Kathleen had never done this, had never even thought about it, but here she was between Hannah’s legs and ready to stick her face in another woman’s pussy.

Sticking out her tongue, Kathleen licked from the bottom of Hannah’s pussy to the top and then swallowed the fluids she collected with her tongue. It tasted good, she wanted more, so she went back down and spread Hannah’s pussy lips with her tongue and felt herself sticking her tongue inside of Hannah.

Hannah moved her hip up and pushed Kathleen’s head into her. The tongue in her pussy was driving her crazy and she wanted to cum very hard. Kathleen lapped at the pussy and then moved to encircle Hannah’s clit with her tongue.

“Oh God Kathleen, I’m gonna cum!”

This just made Kathleen move faster and press harder as Hannah’s hips were bucking like a bronc against her face.

“Suck my pussy woman, make me cum!”

Kathleen did, and was rewarded with a gush of fluid from Hannah.

Hannah screamed, “ Fuck, I’m cuming!”

Hannah pulled Kathleen’s face into her pussy as her body shivered in a beautiful climax.

Randall was still at the window and what he saw got him to thinking that his sister-in-law was quite a woman. Maybe with both women here, he’d get to like working this ranch. His cock was hard from the activity inside.

Going around the front of the cabin, he went in the door and tossed his hat to the hook on the wall and then pumped some water because he was so thirsty from watching those women. He heard the door to his room open and Kathleen came out first with Hannah right behind her.

Hannah looked into his eyes and smiled and put her finger to her lips, as if telling him not to say anything. There was a beautiful glow around her too.

“We lost track of time while Hannah tried on those new clothes, we’ll have your supper ready shortly,” Kathleen said.

Just as she said that a wagon pulled into the yard and Randall went to see who it was.

“Mr. Kincaid, here’s the supplies from the store.”

“Pull the wagon over to the barn and we’ll set them in there.”

Randall help the young kid and again got all sweaty. Making sure none of the rolls of barbed wire would fall, he thanked the kid and then went back to the wash basin and cleaned up again.

This time when he went in the house, there was hot coffee waiting on him as he sat at the table. Kathleen was in her room, while Hannah was in the kitchen. She poured herself some coffee and sat next to Randall at the table.

Speaking softly she said, “Did what you saw this afternoon bother you? Does it make you think less of me?”

Randall looked into her face and said, “No, that’s okay I guess. I was a little surprised at it happening, but I can live with it, as long as there’s no other man sharing’ my bed.”

“I don’t want any other man you idiot. I understood Kathleen’s need, she’s been without a man in her bed for over six months and my body just got the best of her.”

“Now there’s a statement I can understand, because it gets to me too.”

“You know Randall, I do believe that if you approached her, you could make love to her too.”

“And how would that make you feel?”

“Well, the first time you can be alone with her, but I’d like to be there for the other times.”

Randall was amazed at what Hannah was dealing out here. She was allowing him to bed another woman, then joining them if it happened again. Darn, this could be a pretty good arrangement.

“If I decide to ask her, where will you be?”

“I can take the wagon into town and pick up the fence post that are ready and then bring them here, that should give you enough time.”

Kathleen came out of her room and looked at them sitting at the table. “What are you two so quiet about?”

Randall said, “Thought you may have gone down for a nap, didn’t want to wake you.”

“Nap, at this time of the day? No, I was just getting cleaned up a little.

Going to the pot over the fire, Kathleen stirred the stew that was in there and said, “This is ready, ya’ll hungry?”

Hannah jumped up to help her and together they put the meal on the table, then sat and ate in a semi quite. After supper, Randall went out to the front porch and sat on a bench and rolled himself a smoke.

Enjoying the night air, he leaned back and just looked over the spread and thought about all the work that needed to be done. The women joined him and they made small talk before going to bed for the night.

In the morning Hannah was up at the crack of dawn and fixed coffee and rolled some dough for biscuits before Kathleen even rolled out of bed.

Kathleen thought she had overslept and dressed quickly and ran into the kitchen to find Hannah waiting to give her a cup of coffee. With a smile on her face she sat at the table and drank the coffee.

Half way through it, she remembered that Hannah was going to be working on the ranch today so she jumped up and told Hannah to go sit down while she fixed breakfast.

When Randall woke, he was treated to the smell of cooking eggs and biscuits. Jumping out of bed, he dressed and went to enjoy the meal, he was certainly hungry.

Randall and Hannah discussed what work they hoped to accomplish today and how they’d go about it. Kathleen listened and then said that she’d bake an apple pie for desert tonight.

Everyone had their jobs for the day and they started out to get the work done. Hannah and Randall hitched the horses to the wagon and Hannah left to go to the lumber mill to pick up the fencing that was ready. Randall could only clean up the barn until Hannah returned.

Kathleen sat at the table finishing her coffee while she thought how lucky she had been. She had married a good man that stood up for himself. Sadly there were no children from the marriage, she would of liked that. Now he was dead, but she had to live on. His brother, Randall was a god-send. He was very similar to John in many ways, his build, his demeanor and tenacity. He also looked a lot like John and Kathleen had, at times, almost kissed him.

She got up and collected all the dirty clothes and set up the washtub and cleaning board. Heating the water on the stove, she had another cup of coffee and then cut and peeled some apples for the pie. While washing the clothes, she heard the sound of a gun being fired. Jumping up, she grabbed her shotgun and headed out the door to see what was happening.

Looking at her immediate area, Kathleen could not see anyone or anything, so she walked towards the barn, shotgun held at the ready in the event she needed it. No one was in there, where was Randall? Going back outside the barn she checked out the outlining areas and saw Randall standing at the top of a ridge with a rifle placed against his shoulder, then he bent down.

Randall took hold of the deer he had shot. The animal made the mistake of getting to close to the ranch and Randall caught site of him and was lucky enough to bring him down. Now he had to carry it back and clean it up. It will be good to have a nice chunk of meat for supper, and then that pie.

As he got nearer to Kathleen, there was a mean look on her face.

“Randall Kincaid, your going to be the death of me, I swear!”

“What did I do?”

Kathleen ran to him and hugged him and with tears in her eyes said, “I though you done got yourself shot.”

He then realized what she meant, with all the trouble lately, he should of said something before he ran off after that deer. Moving her head from his shoulder, he brushed the tears from her eyes and said, “My fault, sorry I wasn’t thinking.”

All of a sudden Kathleen kissed him, full on the lips. He was a little stunned at this reaction as she was now running back into the house.

Scratching his head, he said, “Dang women, I’ll never figure them out as long as I live.”

Randall then hung the deer, gutted it and skinned it and then cut it up for meals. Washing his bloody hands in the outside basin, he then collected the meat and brought it inside for Kathleen to store. She took the packages and put them in the rear door of the ice house that was attached to the kitchen, for easy access. Randall washed his hands again and when Kathleen was finished, she washed hers and offered Randall some coffee.

They both sat down and enjoyed the coffee. Randall kept looking at Kathleen, both of them had blood from the venison on them, but it didn’t seem to bother them.

Randall finally said, “Are you sure that it’s going to be okay with Hannah and myself bunking here in the house with you?”

Kathleen didn’t know where that came from, but she decided to be honest with Randall and said, “Well you two did make enough noise to wake the dead, and it did bother me some.”

“I’m sorry, guess we got a little carried away.”

“Don’t be sorry, it actually sounded lovely. I had half a mind of going in there and joining you two.”

Randall was sipping on the coffee when she said that and it almost choked him.

“Don’t think badly of me Randall. You do look a lot like John and so much of what you do and how you do it, reminds me of him. I have told you that he and I didn’t have much time together since the railroad people started bothering us and I do have needs too.”

Randall took all of it in and then said, “Do you mean that you ain’t goin’ to be looking for another man to be with?”

“Not if you’ll have me Randall, I don’t want anyone else.”

“Well then, get us some towels and we’ll go to the lake and clean ourselves up and see how we do together, if you feel like it, that is?”

Kathleen stood, removed her apron and went to get some towels. Together they walked to the lake and found separate bushes to remove their clothing. Randall her a loud splash and then he jumped into the water himself.

Coming to the surface, he found Kathleen about twenty feet away. She tossed him a bar of soap and said, “You do know how to clean up, don’t ya?”

Catching the soap, he said, “Sure nuff, but if ya want some help, I’d be happy to oblige.”

Kathleen just turned her back to him and began soaping herself, so he did the same. After he washed, he swam to the edge and placed the soap on a rock and then went under the water towards Kathleen.

She heard him moving around, but didn’t think much of it and was very surprised when he surfaced right behind her and his hands were on her hips.

“Eek,” She squealed as she turned to face him, her breasts going right across his chest. Looking into his eyes, she kissed him.

Pulling her body close to him, he returned the kiss. His now hard cock was resting against her furry mound. Her nipples were poking his chest like small steel bars. The swell of her breasts were just at the surface of the water.

“Hold me Randall, I need to feel you against me, just hold me right now.”

He kept his arms around her, his hand moving up and down her back and then holding her head on his shoulder. He would let her take the time she needed, he wasn’t in any hurry.

After a while, her hands dropped from his waist to his butt cheeks. She kneaded them in her hands and pushed him harder against herself. She kissed his neck and then whispered in his ear, “Take me to the edge of the lake, I need to feel you inside of me.”


Randall lifted her in his arms, her feet slipping over the surface of the water as he walked her to the edge. Setting her down softly in the grassy edge, she spread her legs for him.

He positioned himself between her legs, his cock right at her entrance. Kathleen reached down and held his hard shaft in her hand, rubbing it up and down her slit. She then nodded to him and she pushed it at the entrance of her love tunnel.

Randall moved his hips forward and the mushroomed head entered her, She licked her lips and dropped her head to the grass. He pushed a little more and he was half way in.

Sliding back a little, her juices coated him and he plunged again, this time all the way.

“Oh Jesus, Yes,” Kathleen screamed.

Randall started to move in and out of Kathleen and she kept licking her lips as she moaned. He felt good inside of her, she was nice and tight and she was leaking fluids swiftly.

The slapping of their bodies was the only sound heard. She could feel his nut sack hitting her body with each thrust. She managed to keep the rhythm with him and she was going to orgasm quickly.

“Shit Randall, make me cum, God I need to cum on you.”

He moved a little faster and he watched as her face squeezed and she shuddered in a climax.

“Oh My God, Randall, I’m cuming, I’m cuming.”

Randall lowered his face to her breast and sucked a hard nipple into his mouth. Nipping it ever so softly, he then twirled his tongue around the nipple. His hand had groped the other breast and his fingers were tugging on her nipple.

“Randall, now you, cum in me. Fill me up inside.”

Her warm cum had coated his cock and he kept moving in and out of her, wanting her to cum again. To cum with him.

Looking at her face, he said, “You cum again, cum with me. Feel my cock deep in you. Sliding in and filling your pussy. Will you cum with me?”

“Yes, yes I want to, make me cum with you Randall.”

He pushed even harder as he felt his fluids boiling in his scrotum and heading up his shaft like a runaway locomotive. His cock exploded deep inside of her, as he gulped for a breath. Two, three four, five times as he watched for her reaction.

Kathleen felt his cock grow slightly and knew he was going to shoot his cum inside of her. Slamming her hips upward to meet his, she felt the first load hit her insides and that set her off too.

“Randall, Randall, Oh God Randall, I’m going to cum again, fuck me, fuck me!”

Randall continued to pound her while she climaxed for a second time. His cock, going flaccid, he pulled out and laid next to Kathleen in the grass.

Both were trying to regain a regular breathing rhythm. He watched her breasts as they quickly rose and fell. A short time later Randall pushed himself back into the water, it’s coolness flowing over him. Kathleen joined him and placed her arms over his shoulders as they were face to face. She kissed him.

Hannah standing on the shore line looked at both of them and smiled and said, “Hey you two, do I take my clothes off and join you or do you two get dressed and we get back to work?”

“We’ll have a lot of time to get the work done,” Randall said.

Kathleen said, “Yes, a very long time, so join us.”

Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers