The Wanderings of Amy Ch. 21

Story Info
Wendy submits herself to Dr. Burnside as a collared sub.
8.8k words
4.63
18.5k
0

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21 - Wendy's Collar

Like Wendy, Burnside was dressed in a sweatsuit. Wendy was a bit surprised, thinking that Burnside would be in a fetish outfit and would whip her the moment she was through the door. However, the living room was perfectly normal. The only thing Wendy saw that indicated her upcoming ordeal was an open paper shopping bag sitting upright on the floor. She looked at the bag, then at Burnside.

"Get undressed. Put your clothes in the bag."

Wendy pulled off her shoes and socks, then her sweats and underwear. She put everything in the bag. Naked, with her hands at her sides, her heart pounding so hard she barely could breathe, she stood next to her clothes. She looked Burnside in the face. She did not dare look away.

Burnside took the bag to her own bedroom and locked it up in a trunk. She returned with a leather collar that had a lock on it. She put a key in the collar to open the lock. She held the collar out in front of her.

"Wendy, what does this collar mean?"

Wendy swallowed hard. "It...means that I must...do everything you tell me, Dr Burnside."

"...and if you don't?"

"Y...you'll punish me, Dr. Burnside."

"And you agree with that? You will obey everything I tell you, and accept punishment from me if you screw-up?"

"Yes, Dr. Burnside."

"Good. Now you will kneel."

Her heart pounding even more, Wendy sank to her knees. Burnside stood behind Wendy and lowered the collar over her face. The collar closed around her neck and she felt the lock click shut. For the next four months this collar would be the only thing that Wendy would be permitted to wear, no matter who else was in the house. She would have it on constantly, only being allowed to take it off when she got cleaned up. It fit loosely around her throat, but for the time that she would be in this house the feel of the collar reminded Wendy of her position.

Wendy was desperate to get her first punishment over with. She felt that would break her tension, and at least give her an idea of what to expect. However, her first punishment would not be on her first day. Burnside surprised her servant with her next words. The professor directed her attention to a chair that had a folded bed sheet and an electric hair clipper on it.

"Take that sheet and spread it out on the floor next to that outlet by the door. Then, you will plug in that hair clipper and lay it on the sheet. Once you have done that, I want you to kneel on the sheet, facing the wall."

Wendy's heart pounded. She hadn't expected this. But she knew that Burnside was just testing her. Surly she didn't mean to...?

Wendy did as she was directed. She knelt facing the wall. Burnside moved behind her, picked up the clipper, and turned it on.

"Wendy, before I joined the Navy, I shaved my head. I caught hell for it in Basic, but I did it because that's what the guys had to do. I did it to prove to myself, and to them, that I was no better and no worse than they were. I'm telling you this because I'm going to shave your head. I don't want you to think that I would force you to do something I wouldn't do. Now, put your hands out in front of you, palms facing up. Don't move."

Wendy gasped. She had expected to be severely punished. She had not expected to lose her hair. So this was it. With her hair gone there really would be no going back.

Burnside ran the clipper up Wendy's neck over the top of her head. She picked up the strand of fallen hair and placed it in the younger woman's trembling hands. Wendy felt the clipper slide up her scalp again, and Burnside laid yet more hair in the student's hands. As more and more of her hair moved from her scalp to her hands, Wendy struggled to stay still and control her breathing. Burnside finished with the main part of the job in less than a minute. As Wendy knelt with a shocked expression and her hands full of thick black hair, Burnside changed the setting on the clippers to finish. In less than five minutes Wendy's scalp was covered only by smooth stubble, less than an eighth of an inch in length. Wendy now felt much more naked, with her scalp exposed to the cool air of Burnside's living room. Without any warning, tears began to flow down her cheeks.

Burnside left her kneeling for a few minutes, to let the lesson sink in. Finally she directed Wendy to put her hair in the trash and to put the sheet in the washing machine.

Wendy then returned to Burnside and knelt in front of her. She still was crying. She felt ashamed about not being able to stop. The professor contemplated her with deep satisfaction. She had passed the first test as her servant.

"Wendy, I don't think you truly understood what it is to submit to another person. To submit means you will surrender whatever I choose to take from you. Submitting is about much more than just being punished."

"Yes, Dr. Burnside."

"Since this is your first day here, I want you to relax and get settled in. Enjoy it, because today is the only day that I will let you make any mistakes and not punish you. Starting tomorrow, I expect top performance out of you."

Burnside grabbed Wendy's wrist and ordered her to stand up. She directed Wendy to the dining room table. She had prepared breakfast for herself and her servant. Wendy stood at the table, waiting for her mistress to tell her to sit down. Burnside looked sharply at Wendy.

"Wendy, you need to seat me first. Then you can sit down."

Wendy looked at Burnside perplexed.

"Pull my chair back far enough to let me get between it and the table. Then move the chair under me as I sit down."

"Yes ma'am."

With an irritated expression Burnside looked at her servant, then spoke again.

"Wendy, I don't role-play. I think role-playing is stupid, and you and I are not role-playing anyway. You will address me as Dr. Burnside. You will not call me ma'am, or mistress, or any nonsense like that. You will address me just like you would in class. I will call you Wendy, just like I would in class. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Dr. Burnside."

"Another thing. If you want to ask me something or tell me something, you will approach me, you will kneel, and then you will ask me for permission to speak. I don't want you running around the house blurting stuff out."

"Yes, Dr. Burnside."

Wendy's day was full of lessons. Burnside had very clear ideas as to how meals would be prepared and served, how the house would be cleaned, what the professor wanted for comfort throughout the day. There was coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon. There was dinner. Burnside explained that on the days she was out she would call Wendy about two hours ahead of time to tell her what she needed to fix for dinner. There were recipe books on the counter that she would be expected to use. Any day that Wendy managed to stay out of trouble she would eat dinner at the table with Burnside after serving her and seating her.

Wendy now realized why Burnside had resolved not to punish her during the first day. With all the mistakes she made, she would have been punished non-stop. It would be hard to keep all of it straight tomorrow, when she faced the prospect of real punishment. At the same time, Wendy now understood that Burnside was not going to indiscriminately chastise her. On the days Wendy made mistakes, she would be punished. On the days she did not make any mistakes, she would not be punished.

Burnside told her servant that there would be three hours of study in the afternoon after lunch and three more hours of study at night. Each morning Wendy would kneel in front of her mistress and present her coursework from the previous day for the professor to review, before sending the assignments off to her professors. By the end of the first day Wendy realized how hard the professor planned to push her.

Wendy's duties included an hour of required exercises that Burnside had learned in the Navy, and still performed every morning before eating breakfast. Wendy would be required to exercise before serving dinner. She had her first exercise session that afternoon. On the first day, for a full hour, Burnside shouted at her servant while she performed military-style calisthenics. Wendy's bare breasts and bottom jiggled as the frightened, sweaty girl attempted to follow her mentor's instructions. The sound of Burnside's voice and Wendy's responses would have been all too familiar to anyone who spent time in the military:

"ONE...TWO...THREE.."

"One!"

"ONE...TWO...THREE.."

"Two!"

"ONE...TWO...THREE.."

"Three!"

"ONE...TWO...THREE.."

"Four!"

The first session ended with Wendy throwing up in the bathroom from being out of shape. The following day she managed not to throw up, on the third day exercising no longer made her sick.

At 7:00 p.m. the professor told her servant to get cleaned up. Wendy knelt while Burnside unlocked her collar. Involuntarily she rubbed her throat when the collar came off.

For the first time Wendy had a chance to see herself in the mirror. She was shocked by the change in her appearance. With her hair reduced to stubble, her breasts and shoulders bare, and a frightened, intense expression in her eyes, she hardly recognized the face staring back at her in the mirror. Wendy examined herself, still trying to accept the thought that the strange image was indeed who she had become.

After her bath Wendy's collar went back on. She finally saw her room after her bath. By this time she was exhausted. The room was furnished simply, with a single bed, a small book shelf with textbooks and art supplies, and a desk with a chair and an old computer and printer. Wendy looked at her mistress in gratitude when she saw the art supplies. Burnside continued with her day's instructions.

"If I don't have anything going on, you will be dismissed after 7:30. I expect you to study until 10:30. After that you may sleep or work on your art. I expect you to keep your door open at all times."

"Dr. Burnside, I request permission to speak."

"What is it?"

"Thank you for the art things."

"You'll need to thank Amy. She was the one who reminded me about your art."

Wendy pulled out her textbooks and reviewed the assignments until 10:30. She then pulled back the covers to get in bed. Suddenly she noticed a sturdy metal ring screwed into each of the thick wooden bedposts, close to the mattress. She wondered how long it would be before her wrists and ankles would be attached to those rings.

----------

Wendy made it through the next day without doing anything to warrant a punishment. Her first full day at the professor's house began when her alarm went off at 6:00. As she left her room to go to the kitchen to start breakfast, she heard a strange noise coming from Burnside's bedroom. It was a low mechanical hum accompanied with a constant tap-tap-tap and heavy breathing. Wendy peeked through the door open to see what was going on.

Wendy was greeted by a rather strange sight. Burnside was on a treadmill, completely naked except for a sports bra and running shoes. The incline on the treadmill was set at maximum and it was clear that the professor was exerting herself as much as possible. Perspiration was pouring down her body, and the sports bra itself was quite wet. The muscles in Burnside's legs and bottom strained and moved under her sweaty skin.

Wendy marveled at Burnside's body. For a person who was 41 years old, Burnside was incredibly fit and had a lovely athletic figure. There was nothing soft about Burnside's physique; her body was hardened and seemed to exert a powerful erotic energy. For the first time, Wendy suddenly felt an odd attraction for the professor, the first glimmering of sexual desire. She wished that she could stay at the door and watch her mentor perform her entire workout routine. She pushed that thought aside and headed for the kitchen.

At breakfast Burnside questioned her servant at length about her coursework and the studying she had done the previous night. Once breakfast was finished Wendy knelt in front of the professor and handed her two assignments she had worked on. She nervously watched as the professor looked over the assignments. Burnside handed one of them back to her, with the brusque comment, "this won't work, re-do it."

"What's wrong with it, Dr. Burnside?"

"I'm not going to tell you how to do your work, Wendy. I want you to start putting some effort into your classes and you need to find the answers yourself. That's one of your problems. You want everyone to feel sorry for you and hand you everything. That shit won't work with me. I will tell you what you did here is inadequate. If you don't believe me, try turning it in as is. But then, if I'm right and your professor gives you a poor grade, there will be hell to pay."

As she cleaned up from breakfast, Wendy's mind was occupied with the immediate problem of how to correct her deficient assignment. Later in the morning she would have a couple of hours to work on it.

Wendy dug through her books, eliminating possibilities of what might be wrong. Finally she figured it out. She felt oddly proud of herself as she made the corrections and printed the revised assignment.

As the day dragged on, Wendy's mind was kept occupied by the household chores, her coursework, and her exercising. There was no time for Wendy to contemplate gambling, how much she hated herself, or her desire to cut her throat.

Burnside spent the entire morning preparing lesson plans and sending e-mails to counterparts in Europe. Because Burnside was on her computer in the living room, Wendy had to wash the dishes by hand, instead of using the dishwasher like she normally would. After cleaning up and correcting her assignment, Wendy prepared lunch while Burnside got dressed in one of her teaching outfits. When the professor went out in the afternoon Wendy vacuumed the house. Burnside had told her that she hated the vacuum-cleaner noise and that Wendy could only use the vacuum cleaner when she was out. After vacuuming Wendy had enough spare time to draw a picture.

When Burnside came back she parked in the garage. Without saying anything she walked to her bedroom and came back with a pair of shower shoes. She dropped them at Wendy's feet.

"Put these on and get the bags out of the car. Put the food away and get started on cooking the chicken dish on page 34 of the green recipe book. Have dinner ready at 5:30." With that Burnside went back to her computer.

Wendy shivered as she went out in the cold garage to retrieve the groceries. She felt very strange taking things out of a car wearing nothing but shower shoes and a leather collar.

After cooking, exercising, eating, and cleaning up from dinner Wendy took her bath. She knelt for Burnside to put her collar back on. However, Burnside ordered Wendy to stand up and to go back out into the living room without her collar on. She ordered Wendy to put her hands behind her head and spread her feet. She reached out and ran her finger tips over Wendy's breasts. She massaged and pinched Wendy's nipples until they were hard. She ran her hand up and down Wendy's chest and stomach.

Wendy gasped. She was terrified. Oh God, she thought, sex with Burnside. She warned me. I accepted this.

Burnside noticed the look in Wendy's face. "You understand this was part of our agreement."

"Y...Yes...Dr. Burnside."

"I know this will be hard on you. Do your best."

Burnside's hands moved to Wendy's bottom. She stood in front of her servant and kissed her on the mouth.

"You're going to have to relax your mouth. Don't make me tell you again."

As best she could, Wendy relaxed her mouth. Burnside pressed her tongue past Wendy's teeth. She paused.

"Wendy, put your arms down. Keep them at your sides."

Burnside took Wendy's head in her hands and kissed her hard. Then she kissed Wendy's throat and the back of her neck. She moved behind her servant and took her breasts in her hands. Wendy shook slightly as she felt Burnside's hands squeezing her nipples and the professor's mouth on the back of her neck.

Burnside was becoming more aroused. She moved in front of Wendy and grabbed her bottom hard. Once again she pressed her mouth into her servant's mouth. Her tongue moved around Wendy's. Suddenly Burnside turned her attention to the girl's breasts. She sucked Wendy's nipples so hard they hurt. Burnside moved her face down Wendy's body. She knelt and kissed the insides of Wendy's thighs. Wendy, in spite of her terror, started to feel hints of arousal herself. Suddenly Burnside stood up.

"Undress me."

Wendy's shaking hands fumbled with the buttons of Burnside's jacket and she pulled it off. She knew better than to throw it on the floor. Holding the jacket, she knelt and looked at her mistress.

"Dr. Burnside...I request permission to speak"

"Wendy, lay my jacket and skirt on the back of that chair. Put my other things there as well. You can deal with them when we're done."

Wendy stood up and carefully laid the jacket on the chair. Next was Burnside's matching skirt. Wendy unzipped the back of Burnside's blouse and added it to the clothing on the chair. She carefully pushed Burnside's panty hose to her ankles. Burnside lifted her feet and her servant slid them off. Wendy's hands shook more violently when she fumbled with the hooks on Burnside's bra. Wendy glanced for a second at Burnside's breasts as the bra opened in the front. They were not the breasts of a young woman, but her mistress was way too critical of herself. They still looked all right.

One more item to go. Burnside wore standard black panties. There was nothing unusual about them. Wendy pushed the panties over the professor's bottom and slid them to her ankles. Again Burnside stepped up.

Burnside grabbed Wendy's wrist. She put her free hand on Wendy's back and pressed her body against her own. Burnside buried her mouth into Wendy's neck, kissing hard. She could feel Wendy's heart pounding furiously. That excited her even more.

Still holding Wendy by the wrist, Burnside led the trembling girl to the master bedroom. She pushed her onto her back on the bed and lay down on top of her. She grabbed Wendy's wrists and held them above her head. For a long time she kept her mouth buried in Wendy's. She pressed her pelvis against Wendy's.

Suddenly Burnside lifted herself up a bit to look her servant in the eyes.

"Wendy, have you ever been with another woman?"

"N...No...Dr. Burnside...I...haven't."

"Do you have any idea what you need to do?"

"N...No...Dr. Burnside."

"Alright. I'll show you."

Burnside buried her face between Wendy's legs. She knew exactly what to do to make Wendy climax. Wendy, in spite of her terror, experienced her first orgasm as Burnside's servant within five minutes.

Burnside jumped up and went to the bathroom to wash her face. She returned and lay on the bed next to Wendy.

"OK, now you know what to do. I don't expect you to be perfect this first time. I do expect you to do your best."

Wendy buried her face between Burnside's legs. For her first time she did not do badly. Burnside climaxed within a few minutes.

"Wendy, you did good. Now wash your face and kneel on the floor when you come out."

Burnside had decided to force Wendy to undergo another sexual experience tonight. She pulled out leather cuffs for Wendy's wrists and ankles, as well as a black scarf to blindfold her with, and her usual collar for her neck. Wendy looked nervously at Burnside when she saw what was in her hands.

As instructed, Wendy knelt. Burnside put the collar and blindfold on first, then Wendy's wrist cuffs. She joined the cuffs behind the girl's back. Burnside then took Wendy's arm and helped her to her feet. She put the cuffs on her servant's ankles. She grabbed four clips from her dresser and led Wendy back to the guest bedroom.

The previous night Wendy had wondered about the rings on her bedposts. Tonight was the first night out of many that her ankles and wrists would be attached to them. Burnside unhooked Wendy's wrist cuffs and ordered Wendy onto her bed on her back. She attached Wendy's wrists to the bedposts. She did the same thing with Wendy's ankles. Wendy was now spread and completely helpless.