The Wanderings of Amy Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going to do?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out. You agree now, or we'll do the other two sets of 16 strokes on your ass. Which is it?"

Alex again looked at the switch, then into Amy's face.

"I'll do whatever you tell me."

Amy nodded and put down the switch.

----------

The party itself was a lot like Mardi Gras last year. Burnside wore the same outfit as before, her shapely tanned bottom on display as before. There were the same decorations, the same dancing, Burnside's usual flirting with Dr. Halsey and her other male companions, the same drinks. The only difference was that there was only one naked male host, and two female hostesses in white nurse dresses.

The graduate student from last year was there with her cop boyfriend and her large group of friends. Paul showed up in his hospital gown and his bare bottom. He and Amy ran around together, the nurse and her patient.

Paul still was infuriated at Alex and gave him dirty looks whenever he walked by with his tray of drinks. He had gone out of his way to help his roommate in his classes, only to have Alex copy his papers, several times over. He felt betrayed. Amy gave Paul an abbreviated version of Alex's punishment, and added, "You said treat him like we treated Bill last year. OK, that's what I have in mind. There's gonna be a little show after Burnside gets spanked."

There was the same question posed by Halsey to the partiers about Burnside's birthday, the same chant of "SPANK!...SPANK!...SPANK!", and the same loud swats reverberating throughout the room. There was the same result, Burnside playfully shaking her reddish bottom at the cheering crowd. She went one step beyond the previous year, spreading her feet and bending over to better show off her red bottom, as the cameras flashed and the crowd cheered and whistled.

About a half an hour after her spanking, Burnside turned up the lights, stood up, and silenced her guests. Amy ordered Wendy and Heather to stand with her in front of a sturdy table that Burnside and Halsey had cleared just a few minutes before. The three nurses stood together at the table while Burnside announced that the party would be treated to a medical demonstration. Paul hooked Alex's wrist cuffs together in front of him and led him to where Amy was. Paul then made Alex kneel in front of three young women. On cue Amy, Heather, and Wendy put on their medical gloves. Alex looked around him in terror. He started to wonder if he should have accepted the extra two punishments on his bottom.

Paul stepped back, as Amy took Alex's arm and forced him to get up on the table on his elbows and knees, with his striped bottom spread wide and high in the air. Amy tapped the insides of his knees to force them further apart. Any then ordered Alex to put his hands in the air. She climbed up on the table and attached Alex's wrists to a chain hanging from the ceiling that had two clips for his cuffs. With a series of sharp taps to his legs Amy positioned Alex so that his back was arched, his bottom stuck well out, and his legs spread widely. The partiers standing behind Alex had an excellent view of his anus and the back of his testicles. Alex's face was deep red from humiliation, but worse was yet to come.

Amy then motioned Wendy to pick up an empty glass jar from the next table.

Amy grabbed her victim's cuffed hands and drew her own face close to his. She stared into his eyes with a ferocious expression, a combination of lust, cruelty, and triumph. "You'll do what we tell you. If you don't, you'll get 32 strokes with the switch in front of all these people, and then I might just flunk you anyway."

With that Amy jumped off the table and grabbed Alex's feet. Amy's graduate student acquaintance grabbed a flashlight from her boyfriend's belt and shined it at Alex's penis from the front. Amy nodded at Heather to begin, while Paul stood quietly in his hospital gown, watching with crossed arms.

Heather shoved her finger up Alex's bottom. She found his prostate gland and began massaging it. Alex immediately went hard. Within a minute he had a furious, throbbing erection. Heather continued to move her finger inside, gently manipulating his prostate. She again looked over at Amy, who nodded for her to continue.

Alex suddenly realized what Heather was about to force him to do. In front of all these people. His fears were confirmed when Wendy put the jar over the end of his penis. With her free hand Heather grabbed the shaft of Alex's penis and began massaging it, as well as his prostate. He held back as long as he could, but Heather's fingers continued to manipulate him mercilessly, both from the front and from the back. He groaned as he released over and over into the jar. The cameras flashed and the crowd cheered as they watched the white jets shoot out. Tears ran down Alex's cheeks as Heather got spasm after spasm out of him. Heather then let go of his penis and pulled out her finger out of his bottom. Wendy held the jar up high, displaying a rather impressive amount of semen to the cheering crowd.

Amy then laid a fearsome slap across Alex's bottom. "Get your butt out. I'm sure everyone still wants to have a good look at it. If you dare move before I tell you, kiss your career goodbye."

With that several female guests lined up at the table to fondle Alex and slap his bottom hard with their open hands. Several guests took pictures as they took turns smacking his already badly marked backside. Amy had promised not to punish Alex any more, but had said nothing about the other guests. Alex tried to face away from his tormentors and their cameras, but obediently shifted position and pushed his bottom out as best he could. The hard slaps on top of his welts were pure agony.

Alex could not believe this nightmare. He began to cry as the crowd of women surrounding the table laughed and teased him. He was able to fully appreciate his complete public humiliation. He had betrayed his roommate, and now was paying dearly for it. He was absolutely dumbfounded that Paul's innocent-looking girlfriend could have done this to him.

Finally, after the longest half hour of Alex's life, Amy climbed back on the table to unhook the cuffs. She ordered him to get cleaned up and get back to his main duty of serving drinks. He rolled off the table and staggered to the bathroom.

Amy, Heather, and Wendy lined up in front of the table as the entire room exploded into cheering and applause. As Burnside smiled and gestured to them, the three nurses bowed to their audience, and then split up. Wendy returned to the kitchen and Heather picked up her drink tray. Amy and Paul went to the bathroom to retrieve Alex. She pounded on the bathroom door.

"Alex, get back out here! Your break is over!"

She heard the splashing of water in the bathtub. She pounded the door again.

"Come-on! Out!"

Reluctantly Alex opened the door. He faced Amy and Paul. It was Paul who spoke.

"Look, Alex. I don't appreciate what you did, and I sure as hell don't appreciate that you lied to Amy about me! Well guess what? You're going to re-write every one of the four reports I found on the computer and turn them in, and explain what you did to your professors. I'll go with you. And until you do, Amy's keeping your Burnside paper."

"Paul, please! I can't do four..."

"Well, you're gonna learn! I'll help you. But before this semester is over, you'll write some honest papers! You'll have plenty of time during Spring Break!"

"Spring Break?! But I'm gonna go to..."

"Mazatlan. Well, now you won't. As Burnside would say, you're gonna spend quality time with your books!"

Amy chimed in.

"Alex, there are guests waiting for their drinks. Get back to work."

----------

When the party ended Wendy, Heather, and Alex had to put the furniture back and clean up. Paul's roommate was very subdued. He barely could face his two fellow servants. Burnside made it worse by forcing him to stay nude while Heather and Wendy kept their dresses on. Finally, totally exhausted, they finished at about 9:00 a.m., leaving Burnside's house as clean as it had been before the party started.

Then something strange happened, to cap off a very strange night. As it got lighter outside, Burnside gave Alex and Heather their clothes back and dismissed them. Heather pulled off her nurse's dress in front of Alex to get dressed. He noticed her attractive body and the 14 red stripes on her bottom from her own punishment. Suddenly he got some of his self-confidence back. On inspiration he asked her if she was free tomorrow night. She looked at him, considered for a second, then said.

"Sure, why not? Let me give you my phone number."