The Wanderings of Amy Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy ran her fingers through Burnside's hair and caressed her face. Then she noticed that Burnside's eyes shined with arousal and anticipation.

"Dr. Burnside, stand up and put your hands on that table. Spread your feet shoulder-width apart and turn your feet in. Arch your back and make sure your bottom is spread and sticking out as far as you can get it."

Once Burnside was in position, Wendy slowly caressed her body, concentrating on her bottom. She ran her fingers under Burnside's breasts and stomach, and slipped her hand between her legs. Burnside was totally wet. Wendy slowly ran her fingers over Burnside's vagina. She then held her hand to Burnside's mouth.

"Dr. Burnside, I don't want this on my hand. Lick it off." Burnside slowly licked her own arousal off Wendy's hand.

With that Wendy patted Burnside's bottom with the paddle, and then struck Burnside lightly with it. She started lightly, slowly, sensuously, gradually increasing the severity of the swats. After every 10 swats or so, Wendy slowly passed her hand over Burnside's gradually reddening bottom. Burnside groaned and gasped with anticipation.

POP!... POP!... POP!... POP!... POP!... POP!... The swats grew louder and more severe. Burnside groaned and moved her bottom out slightly, begging Wendy for ever-more severe swats. By the 50th swat Burnside's bottom was quite red and swollen. Wendy stopped for a moment to run her hand over the professor's bottom, enjoying the feel of the hot, swollen skin and the scent of Burnside's extreme arousal. Wendy moved forward to run her hand through Burnside's hair. Burnside threw her head back and gasped, her voice cracking. Burnside's expression was totally different from anything on her face Wendy had ever seen before. Wendy had seen her former mistress aroused many times, but never like this. Burnside's face reflected an arousal that went to the very depth of her soul.

Wendy kissed Burnside and resumed her position behind her former professor. She struck her target hard, over and over. Burnside's bottom became a deep red, punctuated with purple welts. Burnside gasped from the pain and pleasure of Wendy's paddle swats. Sweat poured down her back and tears began to roll down her face.

Finally Wendy stopped. She tore off her own clothes and grabbed Burnside's hand to lead her to the hotel bed. She forced Burnside's head between her legs and experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. She then forced the professor on her back and thrust her hand over her vagina, rubbing her thighs and teasing her clitoris. Burnside groaned and cried.

"Wendy! Wendy!"

Burnside rolled on top of Wendy and kissed her hard, grinding her pelvis into Wendy's. She thrust her hand between Wendy's legs, giving her the second orgasm out of several she would experience that night.

----------

Much later, Wendy lay on her back in the bed, with her head propped up on the pillow. Burnside lay cuddled next to her, gently tracing one of Wendy's nipples with her fingertips.

"You now know something about me that only one other person knows."

Wendy looked over to the professor, waiting for her to continue.

"I love to be punished. That's why I'm so tough on everyone else. It's really what I want for myself. The waiting, surrendering myself to someone I care for, then the pain, and the release. Only Dr. Halsey knows that about me. Now, you know it too."

Wendy drew Burnside's hand to her face and kissed it. Both Wendy and Burnside were infinitely sad at that moment. They had only a few more minutes left before they had to get up and get ready to leave for the US. Both knew it was the last time they would ever be in bed together.

----------

Halsey picked Burnside and Wendy up from the airport. Burnside was so glad to see him that she momentarily forgot about Wendy. It was painful for Wendy to see Burnside's face brighten so much when she saw her old lover. However, it had to be this way. Wendy knew full well that no matter who else she was with, it was Halsey who held Burnside's heart. They had been seeing each other for 20 years. Their relationship worked.

Wendy knew that there was no way that Burnside's affections would focus only on her. She would not be able to bear seeing Burnside with other people. With Halsey likely to spend the night and herself no longer in the role of being Burnside's servant, Wendy knew that it was time to leave Burnside's house. She had a life to return to. Finally, after all she had been through and suffered, Wendy was ready to go home.

On the way back Burnside realized that Wendy was struggling with how to handle her future. As soon as they returned to her house, she disposed of Halsey by asking him to help her start dinner, then walked out into her back yard with Wendy. Wendy stopped in front of Maynard's grave. When she saw the small stone with the name etched in it she turned to look at her professor.

"Maynard was my dog. I had him for 17 years. I don't think you ever saw him, but he died about a week after last Halloween."

"Do you think you might get another one?"

"I suppose...I don't know. Maybe next time around I'll try a cat. I don't know if I'm ready for another dog." Burnside paused, then turned to the real reason she and Wendy were out in the yard by themselves.

"When we were in Europe, there was gambling stuff everywhere. As far as I am aware you never touched it. Wendy, am I right about that?"

"I never wanted to gamble, Dr. Burnside. Not during the trip. I...I felt different. Like I was free or something."

"Well, that was why you came to me in November. So, do you think that you got what you wanted from staying with me?"

"I don't want to kill myself anymore. I don't feel out of control. I...think I'll be OK."

"The important thing is that you get back on your feet. I think my part is done. Now you need to learn to live on your own terms, and that will be hard. You can start as early as today. Spend some time with Amy. Have that photographer take some pictures of you. Get your drawings published. Study and graduate. You said it yourself, 'you'll be OK'."

Burnside looked at Maynard's stone, then back at Wendy. "I e-mailed Amy from Berlin, just before we left. She promised that she would keep her cell phone with her so that she could pick up when you called. She can pick you up whenever you are ready."

"Dr. Burnside, you know, there's something I didn't expect. I didn't think I'd miss you."

"Well, I'm afraid all things come to an end. It's just the way life is. I know that even with Dr. Halsey at some point there will be a last time." The professor sighed, and continued. "I didn't think I'd miss you, either."

With that Wendy went back to her room and dialed Amy. All of her clothes were still packed in her suitcase. All she had to clean out were her latest batch of pictures, her drawing materials, and her textbooks. Burnside gave her a box for the books. As soon as the books were in the box they heard Amy pull up in the driveway in Suzanne's minivan. Burnside carried Wendy's books while Wendy struggled with her suitcase. Once the things were loaded in the back, Burnside and Wendy shocked Amy by hugging each other hard before Wendy finally got into the minivan.

12