The Wanton Flower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

“Do you want me to call off the gathering at our place tonight?” Oscar asked, breaking her train of thought.

Jessica started. She had looked forward to meeting them all again. No longer under the influence of the flower, she’d assumed nothing would happen, but hoped it would bring back some exciting memories. Now she wasn’t sure what to feel.

“You know they’ll never hold what you did against you,” Oscar continued. “I’m sure they are all disappointed the flower turned out to be ineffective, but you can always expect them to be professional.”

Professional? What she had did with them on the expedition didn’t seem very professional.

“And what about you?” Jessica asked. “Are you disappointed the plant actually had no effect?”

“Well, a bit at first,” Oscar said as they stopped for a red light. “But then I realize this might be an interesting sociological study. What our trials show with great significance is that society puts pressures on us all, especially women. While it wasn’t our intentions, our trials released these shackles of society, and allowed participants to connect with suppressed parts of their psyche. It wasn’t the results we were looking for, but it nevertheless provides an interesting case study.”

Jessica sighed. “Do you want to know who I don’t want around the house tonight? This guy.”

She pointed at her husband, who gave her a bewildered and shocked look.

“Oh, don’t get me wrong,” Jessica continued. “I very much want my husband there, but Dr. Bergman can fuck off tonight. And if said husband can escape the ‘shackles of society’ enough to admit he likes how his wife can be a fucking slut sometimes, then I think we might have a very pleasant evening together.”

Oscar stared at her in disbelief.

“Do we understand each other?” Jessica demanded.

Oscar nodded softly, and she could tell he was taken by her fierce speech. She grinned at him.

“Great. Now take me home. I want to get changed before the others arrive.”

---

The guests arrived half an hour after Jessica and Oscar got home. As she eventually came down the stairs, she could hear her husband giving a similar rundown of his interpretation of their trials as an interesting sociological study. She knew he was just trying to bring his team up after a failed experiment, but Jessica was certain she could better cheer them up.

All eyes landed on her as she entered, high heels clicking against the living room floor. She was tarted up, red lipstick decorating her lips. Her hair was arranged in a tight ponytail, which bounced with her stride. So did her breasts, which were poorly confined by her loose-fitted gown. If her appearance wasn’t already suggestive enough, the Wanton Flower she had stuck behind her ear promised for a night to remember.

The team was seated in the large couch, all still suited up after the convention, while Oscar leaned back against the counter separating the kitchen from the living room. Beside him lay the camera. He gave her an expectant grin before turning back to his team.

“Oh, and I guess I don’t have to point out that we still should be grateful to all who participated in...”

Jessica shushed him, placing her finger across his lips. “What did we decide, Dr. Bergman?”

Oscar nodded, and she rewarded him with a kiss.

“I think we all agree how we want tonight to go down,” she continued. “I’m probably not the only one with some very fond memories of the expedition and wouldn’t mind further explorations.”

With that she peeled the gown off her shoulders and let it slip to the floor. The thin fabric fell slowly, and Jessica cherished each lasting second of her unravelling. Just like that, she was naked but for a pair of high heels. She felt the thrill rush over her as five pairs of eyes took her in. The sensation was even stronger now when she knew it was her own boldness driving her. She didn’t need any scapegoat. Sexual power flowed through her, and she felt more divine than ever as she confidently stepped over to the seated men, eyes meeting theirs.

She squeezed in between Liam and Adam. The young men were so taken by her display they didn’t react at first, but as she placed her lips on Liam’s, hands began exploring her body. Adam leaned in from the other side and kissed his way over her neck. When she turned her mouth to Adam, Liam’s mouth traveled down on her other side. Adam followed, lips trailing over her chest. Soon she had two men feasting on her nipples, sending jolts of pleasure through her body. She grinned at her husband, who snapped a picture of them.

Jessica moved over and straddled Ben further down the couch. The captain’s hands traveled up her body, cupping her heavy breasts. She felt his cock grow in his pants. Tony, who sat next to him, joined in. His greedy hands groped her ass, and she leaned over to make out with him. Liam and Adam joined in, and the sensation of four pairs of hands exploring her body was intense beyond imaginable.

Being the only one naked in a room full of dressed men was erotic, and perfectly suited for a woman who craved to be their center of attention. But as her hands returned their explorations, dancing over their growing erections, she grew impatient to see her creations. She slid to the floor and began unbuckling their pants. They assisted her, scattering their suits. It wasn’t long before she found herself on her knees, marveling at the assemblage of thick, hard cocks surrounding her.

Oscar had previously sat back to watch, but now he joined in. As she attacked her buffet, her eyes repeatedly met his, even when his cock wasn’t the one sliding between her lips. Releasing her hunger before him—the man who knew her better than anyone in the world—manifested her wanton behavior as a true part of herself. She moaned and panted as her hands and mouth wandered among her willing suitors. Not even in her wildest fantasies had she made up a scenario like this. Yet, it felt strangely natural, like she was born to take on a large group of men.

Jessica stood and shifted over to the couch. She slumped back, spreading her legs wide apart as an invite.

“Do you want to go first, honey?” she asked, looking at her husband.

Oscar moved in between her legs and rubbed his cock over her slit before pushing deep into her cunt. Teeth clenched, he fucked her right in front of his team. Jessica’s alluring eyes wandered among the men who awaited their turn. With lipstick smeared around her lip, she was already a mess.

Jessica loved the sensation of her husband’s throbbing cock inside her. But today she was open for all. As Oscar backed away, she called Ben in to take his place at her welcoming pussy.

“I bet you’ve wanted this for a long time,” Jessica said. His only reply was to fill her cunt with his massive cock. Both of them moaned as he pushed inside.

She stroked the men who awaited their turn, but her position on her back made it difficult to access her mouth. When it was time for the next man to relish her pussy, she shifted to kneel on the couch. Liam and Adam positioned themselves at her pussy and mouth and soon she was rocking back and forth between the young men. Oscar had returned to sit back and watch as the rest took turns filling her hungry holes. Cock in mouth, she grinned at him as he snapped a picture of her. She couldn’t even keep track on who fucked her pussy as the team continued to share her.

“Wait…” she panted as she eventually pulled away from the two currently fucking her. “I want… to please... in my...”

The constant switching of partners prevented her from climaxing, but the intense experience kept her at an elated state of euphoria that made it difficult to speak. Luckily, her husband already knew what she needed. He approached, cock glistening with lubricant. Jessica pulled Tony down to sit on the couch. She straddled him, easing her pussy onto his erection. She arched her back, looking back at her husband. He grinned, and before the prying eyes of the rest, he fingered her ass, preparing her for her ultimate treat. As he removed his fingers, he placed his cock, steady but gently, at her craving opening.

“Oh, my fucking…!” she wailed as he pushed inside.

It wasn’t the first time she took Oscar in her ass, but this was something else. Never had she felt so full. She looked back at her husband, marveling at the intense sensation. He held still, allowing her to get accustomed to the wonders of double penetration. When she was ready, he began thrusting inside her. It was gentle but built in force. Tony began rocking below her, and she soon had two cocks pistoning in and out of her. Her ecstatic moans sang in the rhythm of their thrusts.

Ben, Liam and Adam moved in tight, and she treated them to her hands and mouth. It would be a stretch to say she felt in control as she bounced between cocks, but Jessica still felt she captivated them with her newfound sexual power. The notion that her lust matched that of such a large group of men added to her elation.

With Oscar occupied, Ben kindly opted to snap some pictures of her. Imagining what she might look like with cocks in her every orifice pushed her over the edge. Her husband and his friend drove her with a steady momentum. She screamed out uncontrollably as euphoria exploded inside her, carrying her to pleasures she didn’t know existed. Through the haze shined the epiphany that she deserved this. It was her own courage that took her to this place of mind-blowing ecstasy.

She moved off their cocks as she regained control. Her wanton greed knew no boundaries, and she slipped to the floor. Oscar and Tony were ready to burst. They led the way, showing the rest how the slutty goddess wished her ceremony to end. They erupted in unison, spraying Jessica’s face and tits as she stroked her pussy through the aftershocks of her intense release. Each blast against her skin sent a shiver through her body, making her squeal with delight. Her shameless indulgence seemed to inspire the rest of the team, who approach as the first two stepped away. For someone who cherished being the center of attention, this physical manifestation of their awe felt like the perfect treat. Cum splashed against her face, neck, shoulders and tits as they showered her. Jessica opened wide, allowing their gifts to mix inside her mouth.

She knew she was quite the sight. Cum dangled from her face and tits, and white droplets contrasted against her black hair. The flower behind her ear had long since fallen off, but she picked it up from the floor beside her and put it back in its place. It may have turned out to be ineffective, but she still felt grateful it had lured her onto the right path. She glowed with erotic pride as she grinned up at the men around her.

“So, when’s our next expedition?”

The end.


A huge thanks to Greta Rose for her valuable editing comments.

This story is part of the Literotica April Fools Contest, so please don't forget to vote if you liked it.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers