The War Lich Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are we. What's your point?" Eli asked.

"She doesn't have a body." Cam said. "Kind of important don't you think?"

"Gwen can become completely corporeal if she wants." Eli informed them.

"And how do you know that laddie?" Nallish asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I've seen her do it." Eli said with a blush. "I was out hunting in the woods and I came across her. She was practicing and she seemed to have had it down pretty well."

"We haven't been back in quite a long time." Deven said. "How do you know someone hasn't killed her by now?"

"She's been a banshee for a very long time. She's nigh un-killable. Cam can attest to that."

"Yeah." Was all that Cam said.

"When are you going?" Asdern asked from the doorway.

"I was thinking probably within the next few weeks." Eli said and looked over at Neron who was in the corner mixing herbs and ignoring the conversation. "Neron can you make me up something to keep Gwen corporeal long enough to get her here?"

"Sure I could mon. But I don have da stuff." Neron said with a shake of his head. "Kinda hard to come by too."

"Could you get it from Errdari?" Asdern asked speaking of the city that was considered the magic users capital.

"Ya mon. It would still take a few weeks to perfect da brew though." Neron told him.

"Aiden can you open portals yet?" Asdern asked him.

"Yes. It's really starting to come back to me. It's a bit draining though." He smiled. "But fulfilling."

"Can you get us to Errdari?"

"Yes. But I'm pretty tapped out right now so you will have to wait till in the morning."

"Perfect." Asdern purred. "I need to pick up quite a bit of stuff so I will need some strong backs."

"And what are ya buyin yer lassie?" Nallish asked before anyone could agree to be his pack kodo's.

"Jewels." Asdern said with a smile and walked away.

"Guess he's not buyin for the lass, he's buying her instead."

They all laughed.

000

"I see you finished eating." Danroth said from the doorway.

"Do you think maybe you guys should not kidnap women? I mean seriously! There is not a one of you that aren't beyond handsome. You could probably get just about any woman that you want!"

"You're not going to let this go until we discuss it are you?" Danroth asked with a sigh.

"No." Ni said.

"It's simple. We are undead warriors that were in the service of an Arch Lich. That will make all but the most enduring women run for the hills. And women like that are few and far between."

"I wouldn't have." Ni told him gently.

"I couldn't be sure of that." He sat down on the furs next to her and brushed crumbs off her shoulder. "To be honest I consider myself to be the luckiest man here. You didn't hold my taking you against me. You even agreed to stay with me."

"For the winter Danroth." Ni reminded him.

When he didn't say anything she sucked in a breath.

"Oh gods! You don't plan on letting me go at all, do you?"

"I think we'll address the issue when it comes up this spring." He brushed his knuckles over one of her cheeks. "Perhaps you'll find you'd rather stay here with me."

"I really don't-"

He reached out faster than she could see and grabbed her neck. He gently pushed her down on the furs. He reached for the collar of her white button down shirt and yanked ripping it open. Her breasts were no more than a handful but more than that was merely a waste in Danroths mind. He loved her tiny pink nipples that puckered under his hot gaze.

"I'm frightened." She whispered.

"Don't be." He told her. "I won't hurt you. But I will dominate you."

He took both of her wrists in one hand and pushed them above her head and ordered her to leave them there. He put a hand under her back, drawing her forward, and leaned down to gently press a kiss between her breasts. Ni had never felt the need to actually be dominated, but it was turning into quite a heady experience.

He moved first to one breast then another, bathing her nipples with his tongue. Everything just seemed more. She'd never particularly had sensitive nipples but now they were so hard it almost hurt. He came back and kissed her lips as he ran a large rough hand over her mid section. Her lower belly jumped when he ran his hand over it and he smiled wickedly at her small gasp.

He moved his mouth down her body to her belly and ran his tongue across it. Her hands moved to his head and she tangled her fingers in his white hair. He took her hands and pushed them back over her head.

"Leave them or I'll bind you." He told her and she groaned.

He went back to kissing her quivering stomach and then moved lower. As he removed her pants it was revealed to him that she had a tiny little patch of red hair on her pussy and that was it. She was practically dripping when Danroth finally started running his tongue over her outer lips. He parted her pussy lips with his large fingers and she groaned.

"Oh gods, please!" She cried. She wanted this so bad. She'd never actually had this before and was as eager as a cat in heat.

"Patience little elf." Danroth reminded her.

Patience he had to remind himself as well. Her pleasure first, than his. He brought his head down and licked her pussy from bottom to top. Her high keening wail made everything worthwhile. He focused on the small pearl of her pussy, flicking at just the right pace. He inserted his large middle finger into her tight body. She was so wound up that it pushed her over the edge. Her calling his name was vindication but she wasn't ready and he wasn't finished. The taste of her was a heady thing and he kept licking.

"I can't! Not again!" She cried when he inserted another finger.

"You can and you will." He told her roughly.

Danroth was large and he wanted her to be ready for him. When she found her release again Danroth reared up to his knees and freed his cock from his pants.

"Oh gods! You're so big." She whispered in awe. She'd seen him in the bath but if possible he seemed even bigger.

She looked up at him with pleasure glazed eyes and smiled. She took a deep breath and sighed as she opened her legs wide for him. It was all the encouragement that he needed. He came down over her and pushed his way into her small body until he was all the way in. His eyes rolled back into his head.

He started moving gently and Ni forgot that she wasn't supposed to touch him and started raking her nails along his broad expanse of back. His hiss of pleasure told her that she was doing the right things. She leaned up and caught one of his small hard nipples in her teeth and pulled. He bucked hard and her eyes widened as her pleasure seemed to almost double.

"Harder." She told him.

"Don't want to hurt you." He gritted out.

She shoved him unexpectedly, rolling him onto his back, and came down hard on his cock. He grabbed her waist and started pumping her up and down on his cock. She came after a few moments and the feel of her pussy milking his cock pushed him over the edge. She collapsed onto Danroth's chest after the most prolonged orgasm of her life.

"So you'll stay with me?" Danroth asked her once he could actually speak again.

"Cripes." Was all he heard her say before she crawled off of him and covered her head with a fur.