The War of 2020 Pt. 05

Story Info
Captain General Murphy's day with Morgan is interrupted.
10.2k words
4.77
17.1k
23

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MObryan
MObryan
220 Followers

As always, please be aware there is graphic content throughout this text.

Please read The War of 2020 Pt. 4 to understand the story. Pt.1 - Pt. 3 are also available.

This is a fun hobby for me that I'm happy to share with you but don't take it too seriously, this is erotica. ;)

Encouragement and constructive feedback are always appreciated. If you have any suggestions on how you would like the story to progress comment below.

Enjoy.

~TY

********

Jack moved along the treeline, stepping quietly over rocks and unearthed roots. He just spent hours trekking through the woods, mapping out the extensive Compound.

It had such a large amount of dense forestry within its borders, it was almost a liability. Jack could remain hidden fairly easily while still getting close enough to hear certain conversations.

He had slept outside of CG Barberi's cabin last night, waiting patiently for Morgan to appear. Instead of her, he saw that nut job leaving in an explosive rage. Jack could hear him yelling the moment he walked out the front door, his voice booming in the night. Morgan was left alone inside the cabin but a dozen soldiers remained behind, patrolling it non-stop.

Something must have happened.

Jack didn't see her until later that morning when CG Murphy arrived with a group of Officers. He watched as the Capt. General walked inside the cabin, returning soon after with her wrapped in a black sheet in his arms.

He carried her out of the house towards an SUV, obviously trying to hide her naked body under the thin cover. She had her legs wrapped around his hips, her head sleepily hanging over his shoulder. He tucked in his chin to kiss her as he walked, looking down at her the whole time.

Jack hated the sight of it, he didn't expect her to just fall all over him but he also didn't understand her having any semblance of a relationship with these fuckers. They terrorize and kill people, have raped and enslaved her and are the epitome of evil. They are not worth the risk of playing these games. Even if she was good at faking it and to Jack...

It didn't look like she was faking it.

CG Murphy lowered her into the SUV before stepping back to talk to his Officers. Jack watched him climb in moments later, his soldiers closing the door behind them.

As the SUV drove off, Jack felt his neck stiffen and his shoulders tense up. She was here completing orders, letting these monsters violate her body over and over again. He needed to find out what the fuck was so important she would do this to herself.

What could possibly compel her to choose staying with them over leaving with him?

Jack clicked on his mic, lifting his gear over his back.

"Dispatch can you hear me?" Jack asked, following the SUV as it went up the dirt road.

"Jack! This is Mark... Jack... You there?..."

Jack stopped moving, trying to get a clear signal to come in on his headset.

"Mark? What are you doing with Dispatch?"

"Jack! Where... you?! Nazi's... down the... We can't... get a... in there..."

Jack heard the screech of his disrupted transmission finally cutting out. They must have locked down the area. He hasn't been able to get a good signal since late last night.

Moving quickly, he ran through the woods following the road towards CG Murphy's house. It was in the North Quadrant, a better area to try to get a signal.

He needed more information before things got any worse.

If that was even possible.

*********

Murph kissed Morgan hard, feeling the need to be inside of her overwhelm him. Her lithe legs wrapped around his back, pulling him down toward her. He ground his hips into hers, feeling her soft body under the silk sheet.

Sitting up on the leather seat, he moved her to straddle his lap. He continued kissing her, happy to have her all to himself again. He came to get her the moment he could tear himself away from the Center. He was furious that he would have to spend his day away from her, dealing with this stupid fucking attack.

Most of his plans for the day will have to wait.

He held her waist as she knelt over him, her hot pussy hovering just above his cock. He ran a hand up her naked back, feeling her smooth skin under his calloused fingers.

"Impatient are we?" she teased in his ear, resisting him as he tried to pull her down onto his cock. Grabbing her ass, he lifted his hips, forcing himself up into her pussy. She gasped, grabbing onto his shoulders as his length filled her.

"You know I don't like a tease," he whispered, holding her hips down. He pushed his cock further up into her, hugging her against his chest as he reclaimed her mouth. His tongue was as possessive as his hands, trying to take over every inch of her.

Her tits pressed against his chest as he pumped into her harder. He didn't realize the SUV had stopped moving, having already arrived at his house.

Carrying her inside, he kissed her more urgently, painfully aware that he did not have much time. He jogged up the stairs, feeling his cock strain against his slacks. He loved her small voluptuous body and needed to be back inside of it. Now that she was his, he planned on thoroughly getting to know the curves that eluded him for so long.

Kissing her neck, he laid her on his bed running his hands down her naked body to her pussy. He groaned as his fingers rubbed along her slit, feeling how hot and slick she was.

Just for him.

Kneeling in front of her, he heard his phone buzzing loudly in his pocket. Ignoring it, he felt the time constraint wearing on his already thin nerves.

He hated being rushed.

Grabbing her by her hips, he flipped her over onto her knees, pressing against her firm ass. He rubbed his face into her soft curly hair, breathing in the delicate feminine smell only she had.

She pushed back against his cock, encouraging him to continue. "God, I missed you so fucking much," he whispered into her ear, running his cock up her slit. "Can you feel what you do to me?" he asked, his large body covering hers.

She shivered hearing the need in his voice, feeling her legs naturally open wider for him. She was still in a sleep like state, enjoying the feeling of him on her more than anything else. She felt his cockhead stretch her tight opening as he pushed into her, pulling her hips back toward him.

Pushing into her pussy, he felt his tension melt away as his cock sank deeper. "Yes," he growled, fucking her in slow strokes. He looked down at her taut ass lustfully, squeezing it hard. She arched her back, moving in rhythm to his thrusts.

Spreading her asscheeks, he watched his cock go in and out of her pink pussy. Her tight little asshole looked so tempting, he considered if he had enough time to fuck it too.

Then his phone went off again, breaking his focus.

Frustrated, he pumped into her harder, pushing down on her arched back. She lifted her ass in response, taking each hard thrust he gave with a soft moan.

Fucking her roughly, he watched her outstretched arms grasp at the comforter, her moans now muffled and inaudible. He held her down, keeping her small body under him, needing to lock her in place.

She took his cock so well, he was thankful she wasn't giving him a hard time today. He needed her badly and didn't have the patience for any disobedience right now.

He felt her pussy constrict around his cock, letting him know that she was enjoying this as much as him.

"Cum with me," he demanded, holding her hips firm as he slammed into her.

She struggled to breathe feeling her orgasm start to bubble over. The heat of it spread up through her, quickly warming her entire body. He felt her pussy massage his cock as she came, the warm silky glove squeezing his shaft in waves.

Groaning, he held her tight, burying himself inside of her. She squirmed under him, feeling him pump deep into her womb. She lost track of the amount of times they'd cum in her, especially since they removed her birth control implant.

It was somewhere around way too many fucking times.

He rubbed her hips lovingly, marveling at how quickly his head felt clear with the release. He felt energized and relaxed at the same time, his body no longer wound tight.

Then his phone went off again.

Finally satisfied, he answered it, still comfortably inside her pussy. "This better be good," he said in a low voice, his hand softly caressing her.

"I know your balls deep in babygirl right now but you need to get back up here. Beta Team found a way inside through the cave system and we need to authorize an attack."

Murph felt his blood start pumping again, rushing right back to his cock. He was more than ready to get into their base and murder every last one of those fucking cunts. This could finally be the end of their pitiful dissent.

"I'll head up now," Murph responded.

Kissing the back of her neck, he pumped his hardening cock inside of her, wishing he could stay. "If I kill these fucks quick enough, I can get back here to spend more time with you."

She sucked in through her teeth, wiggling her hips to try to dislodge from him. He held her to him with one hand, remaining inside her pussy until she stopped struggling. "I'd rather you just not kill anyone," she complained.

He laughed, patting her belly, "And I'd rather you be an obedient slave that stays out of trouble." She pulled from him, twisting her body around to face him.

"You know I will never be obedient Joe," she said, looking up to him with a smile. Murph sat up on his fist, grinning down at her.

"No? You were pretty obedient for CGB when he had you chained up yesterday. Is that what you like too? Are you that kind of slave?"

Morgan's cheeks flushed red.

Her lower lip quivered slightly before she slapped him hard in the face. Surprised, his hand went to his cheek touching it tenderly. He didn't expect the slap and was even more surprised when it didn't come with a sassy retort.

Instead, she looked at him truly hurt, her brown eyes burning with hate.

She pulled from his grasp, getting up from the bed. Without looking back at him, she went into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

'Shit,' he said to himself. He didn't want to make her upset or hurt her feelings. He thought it over, remembering how much he didn't like seeing her like that in CGB's bed.

She probably didn't want to be chained up either but she didn't really have much of a choice did she.

He felt like an asshole.

*********

CGB hung up the phone looking out the window of his office at the Center. He thought going a day without her wouldn't be a big deal, she was just at Red's house for the night.

But he felt her absence and craved her return more than he thought he would. Thinking of Murph fucking her made him angry and jealous. 'Was she eager for him, cum more with him?'

He needed to stop thinking about it.

CGB scanned the courtyard, looking over the sprawling landscape. He was observing his soldiers, watching them while lost in thought when someone skulking in the forest caught his attention.

Squinting his eyes, he went to his desk drawer and pulled out a pair of binoculars. Going back to the window he focused on the soldier hidden among the trees away from all the rest.

He almost cracked his binoculars in half when he saw him. That sneaky little fucking Commander was back, freely walking on their land. Probably waiting for a chance to steal Morgan from him. He felt a low rumble escape his throat at the thought.

Throwing the binoculars onto the floor, he turned to leave his office enraged. He was going to go get that fucking fag*ot himself.

And tear him apart.

**********

Morgan paced around the foyer of Joe's house, feeling more angry than she probably should.

She hated him so fucking much.

She took solace in the fact that she helped make his job way harder and will continue to fuck shit up because now she can say he made her sad.

He tried to apologize to her twice before leaving but she wouldn't come out of the bathroom. He thought she was way more emotional than she really was, which she wanted.

She also just wanted to slap him for being fresh. He was not going to shame her for being chained and fucked by his partner. She didn't ask for it and wasn't even sure if she liked it yet.

Thinking over the attack, she hoped the damage was extensive. She was happy to assist as much as possible. Next time she would make sure it was much, much worse.

Dove's worked alongside UPP troops all the time. For the most part, everyone had the same goals.

Dove's just operated a bit outside of the normal chain of command to attain them. This was only possible due to the nature of completing personal orders for high ranking Officials.

Many of whom also happened to be close friends of hers.

Morgan wasn't a soldier before the War started, she was one of the millions that got dragged into the fray against her will. Most civilians that hadn't already picked a side were absorbed by whatever physical state they resided in. West Virginia was unfortunately controlled by the Nationalists for the time being.

Although Morgan was originally from the East Coast she was teaching down in West Virginia through her alma mater when things kicked off. By the time she made it back to find her husband Rick, everyone was already dying or dead. The damage having been done.

She quickly realized she needed to learn how to fight or she wouldn't make it.

As a Dove she had all the perks of being a killer with the clean conscious of doing it for the greater good. Dove's usually worked for individual causes that they personally supported. Some completed peaceful interventions while others like Morgan completed the difficult orders that needed to get done.

The first order on her list was to rescue Miss Alice Jordan 'alias' AJ. A petite, blonde, 24 year old former hairdresser who was kidnapped to be bred about five months ago. Her father Lt. Robert Jordan, was one of Morgan's original UPP Mentors.

Unlike Hunter and Joe, Morgan was not prepared for any of this and did not have any prior training. The mentors she's had through the years have helped shape her into the unique weapon she was today.

Bubbly and sweet enough to be unsuspecting, while cold and cruel enough to kill a dozen men in close combat.

Lt. Jordan personally helped her cultivate her impressive sailor's mouth. Things have changed dramatically since those early days of Mentorship.

She could remember when the New York Times ran one of the last stories they ever had after the attack.

According to the Times, Dr. Thomas Pelosik was the chemist that carried out the E-12 Bunker Bombings. He was an insanely committed environmentalist that lobbied endlessly for politicians to take his data on climate change seriously. They of course did not, no one really cared about the environment with the elections coming up.

Dr. Pelosik was not a young man, he had spent a lifetime developing this data. He decided to conduct the domestic attack after he was ignored following Hurricane Sierra, the deadliest Natural Disaster in America since Katrina. It killed over 5,300 people in the Florida panhandle, including Dr. Pelosik's only son, Harry.

His plan to shock the world was a resounding success but not in the ways he had hoped. Now that the country has lost over a third of her population to the E-12 Virus, it is thoroughly split down the middle. Neither side is willing to compromise on anything and good luck convincing anyone otherwise.

The only possible end to this War is when one side surrenders to the other.

So far, the Nationalists were really fucking shit up for everyone else because of their uninhibited brutality. Even with the armory attack, they could retaliate back fairly soon. She needed to find a way to kick them while they were down.

But in the meantime, she was happy they were shaken up. They had not expected for anyone to find one of their armories, let alone attack it on this scale.

As she walked around the corner into Joe's kitchen, she let out a gasp, startled to see Squad Leader Mills sitting quietly at the table.

"Hello Miss," he said, greeting her with a smile. She crossed her arms over her naked chest looking him over repulsed.

"Really? Joe left you here to watch me?" she said, scrunching her nose up at him. She remembered him from the Center, the Squad Leader that couldn't even keep his partner in check.

He stood up, his smile hardening, "I'm just here to make sure you're safe Miss." He didn't really want to be here either, she was difficult to be around. If she didn't stab you herself then the CG's would for looking at her too hard.

Mills didn't understand what had come over them; they were both ruthless, seasoned Commander's that had pulled West Virginia out from the liberals' control through sheer violent force.

Yet here they were, letting some bimbo bitch mess with both of their heads. He had seen her effect on CGB firsthand and knew she was a genuine threat.

That man was twisted as sin, a decorated demon that was born to kill. He had never shown mercy or kindness to anyone. Until recently, he was regarded as Lucifer himself. Mills looked her over curiously, unsure what her secret was.

The Devil was absolutely smitten with her.

She managed to get her whore talons into both of them. CG Murphy was normally the more rational of the two, he didn't deal much in emotion at all. However, he was just as enamoured, making it clear to Mills that she was the most important thing on the Compound and needed to be protected at all times. If he failed to keep her safe, he knew what the price would be.

His life.

Mills watched her open the refrigerator door, bending over to get the fruit at the bottom. Her naked body did not go unnoticed but he made sure to keep his eyes focused away to avoid the distraction.

She looked back at him over her shoulder annoyed. "I can keep myself safe, I don't need you here." Bent over in front of him, her light brown legs seemed much longer. His eyes followed her curvy outline running over her round ass. They rested on the little pink pussy tucked between her legs.

He felt his cock waking up, responding to her.

CG Murphy warned him that she would try to escape using all kinds of tricks, including her tempting body. Mills didn't understand why they didn't just lock her in a Cabin when they weren't using her like every other slave.

For whatever reason, even though they know she acts up constantly, they refuse to treat her like the property she is.

But if he made the mistake of actually touching her without permission, he would be the one arrested and probably sentenced to death. Not to mention the fact that he watched CGB literally tear Squad Leader Ludlow apart for trying to fuck her.

This skank was getting too powerful.

Mills wasn't worried that he couldn't control himself but he was still a man, seeing any naked woman would make his dick swell.

And she had one incredible body.

So he tried to look away from her swaying ass, suppressing the urge to grab her long curly hair and get behind her. He was angry that he was even attracted to such an uppity fucking bitch.

"What's your name soldier?" she asked, bringing his focus right back to her ass.

"My name is Squad Leader Edward Mills, Miss."

"Ed," she said, ignoring his rank, "I'm taking a walk in a few minutes to go see the Cabins." She stood up from the fridge with a handful of green grapes. He looked at her confused, thinking she couldn't possibly be serious.

"I'm sorry Miss but you are staying here," he responded firmly. She closed the fridge, turning to him. Mills had never been intimidated by a woman in his life.

He was not about to start now.

She walked up to him with a mischievous smile, popping a grape in her mouth. "I'm going to those Cabins Ed."

MObryan
MObryan
220 Followers