The War of the Cocks

Story Info
It's a war, there are cocks and it's really different.
1.4k words
3.5
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a glorious late spring day: warm, light wind with puffy white clouds floating through the air. I needed to be outside, I wanted to be outside, and so I went outside to the soft patch of dandelions in my backyard. I took off my clothes and lay down on my back, feeling the warming rays of the sun penetrate my body, filling me up from the inside and driving me into a natural orgasmic splendor.

Before long I sensed there was something over me. When I opened my eyes I was staring at the most magnificent pair of non-silicone enhanced boobs I had even seen. They were a few feet above me, floating and gently bobbing as the air currents caressed them.

Instinctively my hands reached out to touch them, to feel the smoothness of their skin and the hardness of each long erect inviting nipple. But as my arms moved, the boobs backed away, not wanting to be handled. I was confused and disappointed. Not sure what to do, I sat up and pleaded, begging them to come closer.

As I watched, I could swear that for a split second each nipple formed into a devilish crooked smile. But before I could be sure, my head was buried in their deep cleavage, enveloped in the warm soft pillowy goodness of erotic boob flesh. I was in heaven.

My cock responded accordingly, rising from the coveted protection of my inner thighs, its purplish head exposing itself for all to see. As it grew, it bobbed and weaved in an obvious attempt to attract the boobs, which were in the process of giving me a headgasm.

It worked. All too soon, my head was boob less as they moved toward my erection. I watched as the boobs hovered over my stiff man stick, making it quiver in anticipation. They slowly lowered themselves to my cock. It fit perfectly between them; feeling like it was wrapped in the hot softness of freshly baked bread.

The boobs then started to squeeze themselves around my dick, turning their soft cleavage into a hot tight tit cunt that needed to be fucked. As I moved my cock up and down, the boobs got an even tighter grip on it, sending waves of ecstasy through my body. I fucked them faster. My balls were beginning to tighten, the cum boiling and ready to be set free. Finally I exploded, streams of spunk flying from my cock and covering those incredible tits with a thick white glaze.

They moved off my cock, floating a few feet above my legs. The nipples started pulsating, getting harder and longer and turning a darker color. I then realized the nipples were taking aim at me, and before I could move they shot out a thick heavy stream of mother's finest natural nurturing liquid: breast milk.

These boobs had excellent aim. The milk hit me directly in the chest with such an impact that I was knocked back down to a laying position. I quickly sat up, thinking "what the fuck" when the boobs attacked.

They flew to my head, once again burying me deep in their cleavage. But this time they began to violently club me, sending me into a bizarrely erotic daze. I tried to push them away but they were much too strong. That is when my body's own defense system kicked in.

Sensing I was under attack, my cock rose to the occasion, standing tall, proud, hard, erect and ready to rumble. It and my balls undocked from my body and drove itself between my face and the attacking tits. It worked. The tits backed away.

My cock spun around and took aim at the tits, firing a quick spurt of cum that hit the left boob just above the nipple. The boobs were slightly stunned, but they did a dive and roll that positioned them behind us. I dipped out of the way just as two blasts of milk broad sided my cock, knocking it a few feet. The boobs flew past my head and attacked, slapping the holy shit out of my cock. Knocked unconscious, it fell to the ground in a battered heap of penile meat. The boobs once again had me in their sights, ready to attack, when the ground began to shake.

I instantly knew what was coming, as did the tits for very quickly four guard cocks arrived to protect them. Each time the ground would shake loud booming footsteps could be heard pounding the dirt. I turned toward the sound, waiting to see the most magnificent fighter in my world. The boobs and guard cocks took a defensive posture in the direction of the footsteps. Then it appeared. My savior, my hero, the one who would defeat these boobs: Cockzilla!

It is a truly magnificent penile cannon: obscenely long and massively thick with cum filled balls the size of grapefruits. The shaft, hard and rippling with power and the head, ready to shoot cum shots with incredible accuracy and lethal consequences.

Cockzilla wasted no time in going on the attack. It fired off two quick shots at the tits, direct hits that crushed both nipples. The shots were followed by a cum stream that whizzed through the air with lightening speed and sledgehammer force. It hit the tits deep in their cleavage, driving them to the ground and rendering them unable to move.

That is when the guard cocks attacked, firing at Cockzilla's head, shaft and both balls. The cocks were no match for Cockzilla and most of their cum shots just splattered into the air doing no damage. The few that didn't splatter only left some red marks that caused no harm.

Cockzilla's counterattack was a beautiful spectacle: it bobbed and weaved to stay out of the way of the guard cocks' cum and then would take aim with radar like intensity. It fired two quick shots at one of the cocks, hitting it mid shaft with such force the cock was blown into the neighbor's yard. When it landed, the neighbor's Doberman quickly pounced on it and gobbled it up. Cockzilla 1 Guard Cocks 0

The next guard cock was hit with a powerful cum stream right in its balls, driving it to the ground where it landed with a death like sounding thud. My own cock was nearby, and having recovered from its tit clubbing, moved over to the guard cock and started beating on it until it was a pile of penile hamburger. Cockzilla 2 Guard Cocks 0

My cock then crawled over to where the tits were. They were still dazed from being hit by the cum stream, so made no effort to stop my dick from putting it's pee hole over a nipple and begin sucking out all the milk. As it sucked, my balls filled with milk and swelled to a huge size.

Meanwhile, the last two guard cocks dived on Cockzilla at the same time. It aimed at the closet one first, firing machine like cum shots and blowing off one of the cock's balls. Out of balance, all the cock could do is spin helplessly. Cockzilla then turned to the final cock, which was only a few inches away. It fired a short burst cum stream that hit the cock directly in the pee hole and into the shaft of the guard cock. The burst was so powerful it blew the cock apart, sending bits of cock meat flying everywhere. The out of balance cock was all that was left, and Cockzilla moved to it, swung its massive shaft and swatted the cock into the fence, where it was impaled on an old rusty nail. Cockzilla 4 Guard Cocks 0

The tits were all that was left, and they were still lying on the ground half conscious. My cock's balls were so filled with milk they were the size of softballs. Cockzilla moved over and placed its pee hole over the nipple that my cock had been suckling, and my cock moved onto the other nipple. Then, they both started pumping cum and milk into the tits. I watched in amazement as the tits grew and grew, swelling to gargantuan proportions. Finally they burst with the sound of a balloon popping, tit meat blowing everywhere.

And then it was over. My balls were back to normal size, and my cock docked back to my body. I looked around at the carnage; the ground covered with cock and tit remains and soaked in cum, and realized how lucky I was that Cockzilla showed up. I showed my gratitude by saluting; it acknowledged by a small head nod and then walked off into the sunset.