The Ward Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation of The Ward Part 1.
2.3k words
3.92
21.8k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee lay on his bed, his body still held tight by the straight jacket. He was still very angry about the whole situation but he wasn't exactly sure what he could do about it. Over the last hour or so though, he'd realised that his current tact was not getting the results he hoped and he supposed he'd have to try another method to get free of this place, before he could reign fire on their heads for his treatment.

He tried his best to sit up, finally managing to do so by edging up the wall after turning himself round, letting his legs hang off the bed. He was panting from the exertion of it, his face bright red.

The viewing window opened and a face appeared in it, with an almost surprised expression, which bordered concern for the colour of Lees face. The door opened and three men came in, all dressed in attendants uniforms.

"Now, Sir, are you willing to do as we ask you?" The attendant from earlier asked.

Lee just stared at him, his face redder still as he sat there, naked as the day he was born and helpless at the hands of these people.

"I asked you a question Sir," the attendant prompted quietly.

"If I do will you let me out of this thing?" Lee replied quietly, "Will I get those trousers back?" At this point he was willing to do anything to cover himself up. He knew he had to play by their rules until he got to a phone.

"Yes Sir, then you will see the Professor," the attendant said, his voice and face still neutral on the subject. The other two stepped back, but remained close at hand should the patient decide he wasn't going to be a good boy just yet.

Lee nodded and said, " Please take it off, I promise I'll be good."

The attendant stepped forward grabbing a hold of the front of the jacket, pulling Lee to his feet, though he was a little unsteady. Once he had found his feet, the attendant began to undo the fastenings which held the jacket in place. Once his arms were released Lee could feel his muscles groan in relief.

He quickly put on the bottoms he was offered, more than pleased that his private area was private once more.

~*~

The Professor sat for a good while after May had left. The sun had started to go down as he thought about her. He had told the attendants that if the male was willing to be good before 6 o'clock he would see him, but after that he'd leave.

His mind was wondering, his thoughts on the beautiful lady down the corridor, with flawless skin and a submissive nature, he knew he could do so much with her if she'd allow him to. He wanted her, though just as his thoughts began to wonder in that direction there was a sharp knock at the door.

He stirred himself, checking that his thoughts didn't reveal themselves on his body and straightened his tie. "Come in!" He said.

Jo stuck his head around the door, "I have Lee with me Professor, he has decided to co-operate with us now, rather than fighting us."

The Professor smiled, this should be fun, he thought, this one has already been shouting for a lawyer and his wife, what he's about to find out should come as a huge surprise. He knew that he would have to use a different approach than he had with May, that it would have to be far more elaborate to allow the treatment to happen. "Let him in Jo." He said, "but just in case, could you stay please?"

"Of course Professor." Jo replied, his head disappearing for a moment. He then opened the door fully and entered with Lee in toe, looking considerably cowed.

The Professor took in Lee, who was it had to be said physically impressive. He looked good, tanned, muscled, with handsome features. The Professor now understood what the lady had seen in her man. He was attractive, but his swagger had ruined it a little. His air of complete command and control, even when cowed ruined his good looks and his attractiveness.

Lee quickly took a seat opposite the Professor and as far away from Jo as he could get. There was obviously a level of distaste at the very least between these two, but then that wasn't surprising when one reviewed the earlier video feed from room 5.

"So Lee," the Professor said in his most condescending tone, "I hear you have been causing problems for my staff."

A petulant look appeared to mar his features, "I didn't cause 'problems' for your staff," he said, using air quotes around the word problems. "They assaulted me, and detained me when I'm not meant to even be here!" His voice rising with his indignation.

"Really?" The Professor said mildly.

"Yes!" He replied angrily, "When my wife hears of this, this place wont exist!" He said with conviction, heat rising to his face with his rising voice.

"Calm down please Lee, there is no need to shout." The Professor said evenly, keeping his demeanour calm against the rising tide of anger coming off the young man before him.

Lee simply huffed at that, "I want my phone call," was all he said in reply.

The Professor shook his head sadly, "What phone call Lee? You signed yourself in here. Your wife and yourself decided you needed to have a break, that it would do you good. I have the forms here, don't you remember?"

Lee looked mystified, "Can I see those?"

The Professor proffered the forms, "These are photocopies, the originals are on file down in my office. Don't want you doing anything silly now do we?"

Lee took them and looked, almost aghast when he realised that he had committed himself to their care, and his wife, his lawyer, had allowed him to do this, had gone as far as to co-sign. He didn't have a leg to stand on, why would she do this to him? He was totally confused and it showed on his face. He didn't know what to do now.

The Professor watched the emotions fleet across his face. He knew Lee was struggling with the whole thing, couldn't believe it at all but that was good, at least for the moment. "So Lee, are you ready to accept the situation now?"

Lee physically shook himself, almost bringing himself back to the present, "I suppose so," he said glumly. "Do I have a choice?"

The Professor shrugged, "It's up to you, you can work with us or against us, but ultimately when you leave is up to me."

Lee seemed to shrink in on himself but also he seemed to have made a mental decision to do as he was told. It looked like a hard decision.

"So Lee, tell me about yourself please." The Professor sat back, a pad in hand, waiting to hear about his past, to help shape his future.

~*~

May sat in her room after her meeting with the Professor. He was such a nice man, she thought, very nice indeed, so different from her husband. This was the first thought, followed by the head spin that was this situation. She was so angry, though no one would guess it, how dare he do this to her. She took everything he gave her, without any complaint. She did as she was told and still it wasn't good enough, was she supposed to let him kill her?

She sat wondering what she should do. Finally she got up and knocked against her door, trying not to cause an issue, but needing some attention. The view panel opened quickly, and a woman she didn't recognise stood on the other side.

"Can I help you May?" she asked cheerfully.

"If it wouldn't be a problem could I go to the bathroom? Also can I have something to do please?" May asked all this her eyes cast down, twisting her fingers around each other.

The attendant smiled to herself, she definitely shared the opinion of most of the staff, this was a true subbie, and didn't need much training at all. Why anyone needed this beauty changed. "Of course we can May," she said, opening the door and stepping back. "Follow me and we'll get you sorted."

"Thank you," May replied, "I don't want to cause you any trouble."

The female attendant took her hand and led her down the corridor, giving it a tentative squeeze, which made May smile nervously returning the gesture.

~*~

Back in his room Lees head was in a spin. They'd given him a toilet trip, a chance to wash and some food before returning him to his room. He didn't know which way was up, but he did know he missed his wife, in more than one way. They had a heady sex life, at least once a day, if not more and just thinking about her was having an affect on him.

He started to feel the tightening of the trousers as he grew, feeling horny, humiliated and also afraid that someone would see what had happened to him. He climbed onto his bed and hid under the duvet, touching himself and cursing his wife, and his own mind. What he wasn't aware of was that everyone knew what was happening with the constant stream from the cameras positioned around the room that missed nothing.

Lee was seriously conflicted, embarrassed by his arousal, yet feeling the urgent need for an orgasm. Should he ignore it and hope it go away or get it over with quickly and hope no one saw. It wasn't his fault, he reasoned, he was a man and he had needs.

He started to stroke himself, hoping the duvet would hide him from prying eyes if anyone should look and hoping no one would. He was getting really close and just about there when the door opened and the man called Jo appeared. It took several seconds for Lee to register his presence and also try to hide himself and what he had been doing. His cheeks burned with the knowledge.

"What do you want?" Lee asked rudely.

Jo raised an eyebrow, knowing full well what little Lee had been up to and taking pride in ruining it for him, "I have to check on you regularly," he replied, his tone cheerful, "The Professor is worried about you."

"Oh," Lee said, his face falling, regular check ins meant that what he'd been up to wouldn't happen, and just at the thought of this man finding hi in such a position made his cock deflate somewhat. "I wont do anything, I am just going to get some rest anyway. It's been a long day," he said hopefully.

"You do that then Sir, but I'll have to check on you every hour all the same," Jo said, a slight smirk on his face. The expression made Lees mood sink. It was almost like he knew how much that ruined Lees plans.

"Ok, I'm sorry for the trouble I caused earlier, I must have been really stressed, especially since I didn't remember coming here," Lee said hoping that his words sounded sincere to Jo, rather than the hollow way they sounded inside his head.

"It's ok Sir." Jo said, "Sleep well, tomorrow is another day."

Jo left without another word, he had told the staff watching the camera that any sign of Lee fiddling with himself, they were to buzz him so he could ruin it for him by interupting him with some excuse or other. It was his job after all, and one of the bits he loved most.

~*~

May sat on her bed. She'd been given some things to occupy her by the nice lady, whom she now knew as Lilly, including some good books and some writing things. She had also been given a little personal buzzer for her room, so that if she needed anything, it would either be Lilly or Jo that would come to her, at least for now.

She sat with a book on the bedside table, as well as a half a page worth of writing about how this whole thing was making her feel. She had never had the opportunity to have such things, everything she owned had to be justified to her husband, who would decide whether or not she could have the things, even down to personal items.

It made her blood boil however without a job, she had no way to change the situation, and her husband wouldn't let his wife have one. She seethed about it, and decided to fill in another page on how he made her feel. Finally after a couple of hours she decided to write Lilly a letter of thanks for giving her these tools, and the books too, though the writing book was the most important. The letter was as follows:

Dear Lilly

Thank you for all you have done for me, I hope we can talk a bit more soon and I can get more notebooks cause I don't think this will last so long.

`May

She was starting to like Lilly quite a bit mostly because she didn't have many friends, and the woman had been nice to her, more than was really required. She'd never been allowed to have her own friends, even those were chosen for her.

She wrung her personal buzzer and waited patiently for it to be answered. The door opened, and as she'd half expected, Jo answered it.

"Can I help you May?" He smiled, "Is there something you need?"

"No thank Jo, I would just like you to pass this on to Lilly for me," she smiled a little timidly holding out the small note she'd written.

Jo looked down at it for a moment before taking it from her hand, it was unorthodox to accept such things from patients, but he knew that she was special. The Professor had said as much. Exceptions could be made.

~*~