The Warden and the Prisoners

Story Info
A male and a female prisoner are punished for masturbating.
2k words
3.34
85.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddwriter
ddwriter
149 Followers

After the US Congress repealed the constitutional separation of church and state, the United States officially became a Christian Nation. One of the consequences of this change has been the severe crackdown on sexual activity in prisons. Even masturbation is now forbidden, and severe punishment is rendered to offenders who fail to control their sexual impulses.

Warden Ray takes seriously his responsibility to enforce the ban on all sexual activity. He believes masturbation is particularly offensive, and requires all inmates, both male and female, to wear electronic sensors that alert guards if they begin to masturbate.

Inmate M4932, a male, and inmate F3570, a female, are incarcerated for the crime of apostasy against the Christian Nation. By coincidence, on the same evening at the same time, in their bunks in separate areas of the institution, M4932 and F3570, who had been in prison for several months, could not bear their sexual frustrations any longer and began to masturbate. Within seconds, and before either could reach orgasm, guards showed up, yanked them from their beds, and took them into custody. Each one was escorted to the Sexual Purity Office for punishment and Christian re-education.

Warden Ray liked to take a personal hand in punishing masturbation offenders. This night he felt particularly zealous in his mission to teach M4932 and F3570 a lesson in self-control.

Warden Ray instructed guards to bring the offenders to Sexual Re-education Room #5 where he would personally administer their correctional training. The room was furnished only with a king-size bed with shackles at each corner. Once he and the two offenders were in the room, he locked the door behind him. He resolved to teach them a lesson they would not soon forget.

Warden Ray stated the rules for their treatment: 1) You will do what I say, no questions asked. 2) You will not speak unless I ask you a question, except as follows: a.Because the law prohibits physical injury of inmates, each of you will have a “safe word” that you may use when physical pain becomes unbearable. b.You must announce when you are nearing orgasm. Neither of you may have an orgasm unless I allow it. 3) You will not look at my face, and you may not look at each other’s faces. 4) You will call me “Sir”, as in “Yes, Sir” and “No, Sir” 5) Female is responsible for keeping Male’s cock hard at all times so as to maintain his sexual frustration. Any violations of these rules will result in appropriate punishment.

He blindfolded both M4932 and F3570, whom he called simply “Male” and “Female.” Once blindfolded, Warden Ray ordered them to strip naked - he stripped also. He then handcuffed each inmate with hands behind their backs, and ordered them to stand with legs spread wide apart. He lightly slapped and teased their private parts with his baton, taunting them with comments like, “So, you’ve been fantasizing about the opposite sex, eh? Well, I’ll stop that. When I’m finished with you two, you’ll have no more fantasies.”

Warden Ray then instructed Female stand directly in front of Male and to twist her torso rapidly back and forth, rubbing her breasts across Male’s chest, while the Warden fingered her pussy between her wide-stretched legs. While continuing to finger-fuck her, he told Male to sit on the edge of the bed and for her to straddle his legs and bring her breasts to his face so he could suck her nipples. Warden Ray instructed Male to slowly and gradually bite down on each nipple hard enough to cause her to say her safe word.

After a few minutes, he instructed Female to get down on her knees and suck Male’s cock until it became fully erect and throbbing with desire. Then he instructed Female to abandon Male’s cock, and to suck his own while Male remained helpless, only able to hear the slurping sounds of the Warden Ray’s cock being sucked. Of course, Warden Ray could have orgasms any time he wished, while Male and Female were denied their pleasure.

After awhile, Warden Ray said to Female, “Because I’m a man and not homosexual, I can’t personally punish Male the way he must be punished. So, I’m going to force you to do it for me, under my direct and close supervision.” He removed Male’s handcuffs and instructed him to lie on the bed on his back, and shackled his wrists and ankles to the four corners.

“The method of this training is to use the unbearable intensity of your own sexual desire as your punishment. I’m going to make you both so horny that you’ll beg for release. But neither of you may have an orgasm unless I allow it. I am forbidden by law to injure you physically, but you’ll wish for physical punishment instead of the sexual punishment you’ll be suffering tonight.”

Warden Ray ordered Female to suck Male’s cock until he came close to orgasm, while he himself fondled and finger-fucked her. Then he said, “Now it’s time to demonstrate the two methods of control of Male’s sexual impulses.”

First is the ball-squeeze technique. Ordering Male to spread his legs wide and bend his knees slightly, so his cock and balls are exposed and vulnerable, Warden Ray explains or demonstrates how Female must grip Male’s balls in one hand, thumb and forefinger forming a tight circle around his upper scrotum. She then slowly and gradually increases pressure until he is forced to say his safe word. While she tests this technique, Warden Ray makes her suck his own cock, taunting Male by pointing out that he is getting his cock sucked while Male’s balls are being crushed. Warden may make Female test the ball-squeeze technique on Male several times as he enjoys having is cock sucked, justifying it as necessary training for her to learn the correct amount of pressure that may be legally applied. If Male’s cock softens due to the pain of her abuse of his balls, Female must pump it back to full size.

Second is the “advanced orgasm control” (AOC) technique. He instructs Female to form a tight circle with the thumb and middle finger of one hand around the top of Male’s scrotum, his balls in her grip and pulled slightly down and away from his body. She then is told to hook the forefinger of the same hand around the base of his cock. By clenching her fist tightly in this position, she will be able to sense two signals of Male’s impending ejaculation: 1) His balls will retract toward his body. 2) His cock will harden at the base as semen begins to flow into it. Warden Ray instructs Female to test this technique by sucking Male’s cock until he nearly ejaculates, then stopping when she senses these signals, leaving Male in an agonizing state of intense desire. He explains that there may be a delay of one or two seconds after she ceases to stimulate his cock before semen appears, so she must slow her sucking or stroking as he gets close.

While Male is lying helplessly in agonizing frustration after the AOC, Warden Ray removes Male’s blindfold and says, “Now I’m going to make you watch what you can’t have.” He removes Female’s handcuffs and instructs her to straddle Male on her knees and her hands braced on the headboard so her breasts are suspended over Male’s face while Warden Ray fucks her from behind, doggy-style. He pumps his cock violently into her, causing her breasts to sway and bounce tantalizingly just inches above Male’s face. Warden Ray continues fucking Female and taunting Male as long as he wants, having an orgasm if he wishes. He may allow Female to have an orgasm if she signals him that she is close, or he may deny it. In either case, Male can only helplessly watch Female’s delicious breasts hanging from above while his cock desperately needs release.

Then Warden Ray even further intensifies Male’s desperation by instructing Female to repeat the AOC several times, pausing for a minute or so between repetitions to let him “cool down.” During these pauses Male is forced to suck and bite her nipples, which she suspends above his face. While Female is torturing Male with repetitions of the AOC, Warden Ray uses her body for his own pleasure in any way he wants, by fucking her, eating her pussy, or fondling her. He continues to taunt Male by pointing out that he is happily fucking Female while Male is in intense and ever-increasing sexual frustration.

After awhile Warden Ray tells Female to slide Male’s cock into her pussy, but only by an inch or two. Male must remain completely motionless - if he tries to thrust into her, she must take him out and do the ball-squeeze punishment. If he is able to remain motionless, Female will slowly lower her body so Male’s cock is completely inside her. Male remains motionless while Female speeds up her in-and-out motion for a while. Just as Male is approaching orgasm, Warden Ray abruptly commands her to switch to his cock, leaving Male helpless. Warden Ray thrusts Female vigorously as he fucks her, so Male can only watch her bouncing breasts, wishing desperately that he was fucking her instead. Warden Ray switches Female back and forth with Male a few times, and may himself have the orgasm that Male is denied.

Eventually, Warden Ray decides to torture Male even more severely with the “dry orgasm” technique. He instructs Female to stroke Male’s cock by hand and use the AOC until just one drop of semen emerges from Male’s cock. She then stops immediately, as he writhes in desperate desire for more stimulation to finish his orgasm. For this procedure, Warden Ray allows Female to remove her blindfold so she can watch for visual signals of impending ejaculation, such as swelling and darkening of Male’s cockhead, in addition to the two tactile signals that she has been practicing to perfection. After a pause of a minute or two, Female repeats this process, each time allowing only one more drop of semen to appear. Warden Ray cynically gives Male permission to ejaculate, knowing that he cannot do so as long as Female skillfully stops at just the exact second, a moment or two before the drop of semen actually reaches the tip of his cock. Each time Male’s orgasm is denied, Warden Ray taunts him by ordering him to watch Female suck his cock while Male is suffering extreme frustration of interrupted ejaculation.

Warden Ray incentivizes Female to use her utmost skill and sensitivity as Warden Rays’ instrument of torture of Male, allowing only a tiny drop of semen to appear with each AOC - the promised incentive is that Warden Ray will eat her pussy until she has all the orgasms she desires if she does a good job of torturing Male. When Warden Ray estimates that all of Male’s semen has been extracted, drop by drop, by the repeated AOC’s, he instructs Female to pump his cock vigorously by hand until he has an orgasm. If this torture has been correctly administered, his orgasm will be dry, with no more semen appearing.

Following Male’s dry orgasm, Warden Ray may fulfill his promise to eat Female’s pussy until she has all the orgasms she wants, or to fuck her as long as he likes. Male must simply watch as Warden Ray enjoys the pleasure of Female.

After a period of time, Warden Ray instructs Female to impose one final punishment upon Male. She must suck and stroke his wilted and limp cock until it is again erect, then pump it as fast as she can move her arm. Male is forced to spread his legs and slightly bend his knees so his balls are exposed and vulnerable to Female’s rapid and brutal pounding. Warden Ray instructs her to grip Male’s cock in midshaft and pump rapidly, causing Male’s balls to flop wildly and slap against his body. If this abuse of his balls becomes unbearable, he may say his safe word, and Female must stop and suck Warden Ray’s cock a few minutes before resuming her abuse of Male’s balls. If Male can withstand the punishment of his balls long enough, he may have a second orgasm.

Upon completion of their Christian re-education, Warden Ray admonishes Female and Male to never masturbate again while they are inmates in his prison, or they will again be subjected to severe punishment by the Sexual Purity Office.

ddwriter
ddwriter
149 Followers