The Warehouse

Story Info
Richard is summoned to a warehouse by Mistress.
1.7k words
4.04
13.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subfellow
subfellow
12 Followers

Richard had been following the breadcrumbs for weeks. Mistress had set up an elaborate scavenger hunt, sending him to spots across New York City - remote parts of Central Park, a restaurant restroom in the Bronx, the Coney Island ferris wheel - in search of tiny handwritten notes that inevitably directed him to yet another note.

There were few things Richard enjoyed more than following Mistress' instructions, but the stress was starting to panic him as he wondered whether he would ever reach the final note. He always groomed himself carefully before seeking out a note, just in case it turned out to be the one directing him to a meeting with Mistress.

The latest note had sent him to the semi-industrial border of Williamsburg and Greenpoint in northern Brooklyn. All the note had was, in Mistress' careful, precise handwriting, an address.

Richard paced up and down the block where he had expected to find the address. All he saw was a single warehouse without an address on it, and he saw no doors other than a disused metal roll-up gate. He stood in front of the quiet building and looked around, then sighed and ducked through a hole in the chain-link fence beside the warehouse.

About halfway down the side of the building was a rusty door that stood slightly open. Richard still saw no address, so he poked his head inside. The warehouse was gloomy except for an industrial light in the center, illuminating some sort of machinery. Richard walked through the door and approached the light.

The machinery turned out to be a squat piston-driven contraption. Protruding from the machine was a telescoping arm tipped with a large, rubber dildo. Positioned in front of it was a cushioned yoga mat, and just out of the circle of light was a comfortable-looking armchair and a wooden trunk with a large bottle of lube on top. Richard's breath quickened as he noticed one of Mistress' familiar notes taped to the machine. He reached over and unfolded it.

"Undress. Lube. Hands and knees. Press 'on.'"

Richard's mouth dropped open. He had finally reached the end of the hunt. But where was Mistress? He looked around and could see nothing outside of the small lit area. What choice did he have? He quickly undressed and grabbed the lube, his hands shaking a bit as he squirted a large dollop onto the massive dildo, stroking it several times to cover the shaft completely.

Dropping onto all fours on the yoga mat, Richard backed up until the tip of the dildo pressed against his asshole. He bit his lip as he eased back, feeling pressure build as the toy pushed against the tight hole. Just when he thought he would have to give up, he felt a sharp pain as the dildo suddenly entered him, then relief as his ass pulsed around the shaft. Richard looked to his left, where a small box with a cord attaching it to the machine sat on the ground. Holding his breath, he pushed the green button.

The machine hummed to life and the dildo immediately pushed deep inside him, bring a loud, involuntary groan from his lips. The toy reversed course, sliding quickly backward until just the tip was inside, then slammed back again. Richard felt an urge to cum as the machine fucked him, so he instead concentrated on the rhythm, trying to remain as still as possible to keep the dildo inside his ass.

His concentration was so focused that he didn't notice Mistress sitting in the armchair until a few minutes had passed. A small smile crossed her lips as she met his eyes, and he saw that one of her hands was under her tight leather dress. She wore no panties, he noticed, and her fingers slipped in and out of her pussy while she watched him.

After what felt like hours, Mistress stood and walked slowly toward him, her stilettos clicking ominously across the cement floor. She crouched down in front of Richard and inserted one finger into his open mouth, letting him taste her juices. He sucked greedily on the finger, feeling himself once again approach the edge of orgasm as the machine sodomized him.

Mistress removed her finger from his mouth and pressed the red "off" button on the remote control. The dildo completed one last thrust and then stopped, its shaft buried inside him. Mistress grabbed Richard by the hair and hauled him to his feet, the dildo sliding out of him with a pop. She led him toward the armchair and turned her back to him. "Unzip," she ordered.

Breathless, Richard quickly grabbed the zipper on her dress and pulled downward until it reached the bottom. Mistress shrugged off the garment, leaving it in a pile on the floor, then turned and bent at the waist toward the wooden trunk. Richard tried not to stare at her beautiful exposed ass, but he could not resist.

"You may look at me, but only if you can stroke yourself without cumming," Mistress said as she started to rummage through the trunk. Richard eagerly obliged, grasping his erect cock and stroking steadily as he watched. He was already so aroused that he nearly immediately had to stop to avoid exploding on the warehouse floor.

Mistress finally stood up and turned back toward him. In her right hand she held a long, black riding crop. I know what comes next, Richard thought, remembering sessions with Mistress that had left him with welts across his ass. This time, however, Mistress surprised him by handing him the crop.

"It's time you showed me you can be a man," she said as she turned toward the armchair and bent over the side, her ass facing him. "Show me."

Richard gulped as he looked back and forth between Mistress' bare ass and the riding crop. As a submissive, he had never been asked to do something like this before. He hesitated, unsure of himself. "What are you waiting for?" Mistress yelled sharply. "Be a man!"

Richard jumped like he had been hit and immediately swung into action, smacking the crop against one buttock with a quiet pop. "Harder," Mistress commanded. He hit her again, bringing a louder crack that echoed across the large warehouse. Mistress grunted and let out a quiet "yessss." Richard started getting into a rhythm, smacking first one buttock and then the other, the cracks and corresponding grunts getting louder with each stroke. Although the light was dim, he could see her buttocks steadily bloom with color.

After several minutes, Mistress reached back with one hand and grabbed his arm. "Good, pet," Mistress said between quick breaths. "But now it's time to show me what a man really looks like. Grab my hair and take me."

Adrenaline coursing through him, Richard threw the riding crop into the darkness and grabbed Mistress' hair roughly, jerking her head back and moving behind her. Mistress had never let him fuck her before - he wasn't going to hesitate this time.

Still holding her hair with one hand, Richard spread her legs with the other and then pushed two fingers inside her, bringing a moan from her. Good, she was very wet, Richard noticed, removing his fingers and sliding his cock inside in their place. Mistress gasped as he pressed deep inside her and then began to fuck her in strong, steady strokes. Her moans grew in volume, fueling his thrusts as his hips slapped against her ass.

Richard felt the excitement start to drive him to the edge again, but he knew he wouldn't be allowed to cum without her permission, topping or not. He tried to divert his attention by giving her a couple of firm, open-handed spanks. Her pleased yelps encouraged him and he slapped her ass harder while he fucked, thrusting deep inside her with every swing of his hand.

The spankings quickly drove Mistress over her own edge. Her moans crescendoed as she bucked her hips against him, the orgasm rippling through her. Richard clenched his jaw and tried desperately to stave off his own orgasm as she spasmed around his cock.

As her orgasm subsided, Mistress whispered in a barely audible voice, "Cum on my ass." Richard withdrew immediately and stroked himself hard. It didn't take much - he came after just a couple of strokes, the hot ejaculate splashing onto Mistress' bare skin.

Standing up, Mistress grabbed Richard by his still-erect cock and guided him back to the yoga mat. She pushed him down to his knees and took a few steps backward, a mysterious smile playing on her face. Turning to one side, she looked into the darkness and shouted, "Come!"

Richard listened with confusion, hearing rustling from one corner of the cavernous room and then the quick steps of bare feet. He squinted and made out the approaching shape of a young woman. Startled, he was suddenly very aware of his nudity, but he quickly realized she, too, was undressed.

"Richard, this is Heather. Heather, meet Richard," Mistress said in an amused voice. "Heather, give Richard an appropriately welcoming kiss. After all, he's shown us today that he's a real man."

Blushing, Heather turned toward Richard, her eyes averted, and padded over to him. Leaning down, she covered his mouth with her own and pushed her tongue inside. Richard's cock had been softening, but it suddenly jumped back to life and began to stiffen again.

Mistress smirked and pulled Heather away. "You have more important tasks at the moment, my dear," she said. "Please get on your knees and clean up the mess Richard left on me."

Heather obediently dropped to a kneel and began to run her tongue over Mistress' ass, hungrily sucking and licking up Richard's cum. Mistress then turned around and pressed Heather's mouth into her wet pussy, grinding her groin against the sub's face.

After perhaps a minute, Mistress abruptly stepped back, picked her dress off the floor and ordered Heather to zip it up. She strode toward Richard wearing a cruel smile, then bent quickly and picked up his discarded clothes. Turning to walk toward the warehouse door, she looked back over her shoulder at the two subs. "Get this stuff back to my place, dears," she said with a laugh. The metal door clanged shut behind her.

subfellow
subfellow
12 Followers