The Warehouse Office Ch. 03

Story Info
The story through the intruder's eyes.
2.1k words
3
3.6k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter in the warehouse office tale. I have been asked to reveal more about the mysterious intruder, so here is my best shot. In truth, there is nothing I can really say about him. In my core archetype, he is never revealed. He always remains unknown, and that's where the unbearable sexual tension arises. You don't know who he is or how he "does it". I write solely to please myself, but if you have your own ideas about the mysterious figure, then feel free to contact me and tell me. It may reveal something about yourself; something you don't want to admit. If you decide you want to keep that unbearable tension in your gut until you decide who the unknown figure is for yourself, then don't read this part. Really. Keep that knot in your stomach and let it drive you crazy. Stay horny, people.

++++++++++++++++++

Before the eyes of the Hunter the target appeared in the holo-projector now. It was a young human female, the perfect type for his purposes. Her genotype was capable of producing the precious ectonic energy which he sought for his clan, currently the only clan able to extract it from the Terran Zone.

The Hunter had selected the target on a previous timeline event and had implanted her with his specially designed tracking device. He launched his phantom now, a male humanoid drone designed especially for this female, inserting it along a preplanned temporal vector.

The Hunter started to unleash alternating waves of plasmic energy into the target's aura. All around the holo-projector now appeared smaller projections of the target showing the status of her organs and fields.

As the plasmic waves penetrated and polarized her aura, changes began to take place throughout her body. Chemical tension became focused within her and her cells became agitated in unison.

Her inner sphere aura became inverted into a cold field of solid, reserved energy, building pressure in her interior. Her outer wave was energized into a complex rippling focal surface of animating energy, agitating her nerve endings while keeping all of her sensations below the breakpoint.

Her brain showed signs of awareness, but humans were rarely attentive to these subtler feelings. And she least of all, for this was why she had been selected by the Hunter himself. She was unaware and vulnerable and would remain on his chosen vector until his purpose had been accomplished.

The inner and outer fields slowly expanded in scope and frequency and the female's awareness began to approach critical mass. As the fields drew nearer to the contact point, her sex organs and erogenous zones began to be stimulated by the excess energy accumulating within her body. As she became critically aware of her state, the Hunter knew it was time to deploy more effective distractions.

The Hunter's phantom now entered the vector area and began interacting with the target. Following the Hunter's bidding, the mechanical phantom arranged force projection paths around the target, in order to position her body correctly for the final transfer. This was a very precise action by the phantom and the Hunter had long planned the event, but the female saw nothing of this at all.

The inner and outer fields now contacted and began merging, generating intense excitement and agitation in her body. But as the Hunter had skillfully predicted, she maintained her state of composure and did not interfere with the process. If there was ever even the slightest threat of the target disturbing the process, the phantom interfered, breaking her focus and bringing her back on course.

Another human entered the vector just as the Hunter had planned. Micro-pulses were beamed at specific points in the male's brain, blocking his normal responses and making him unconsciously pliable. A guide droid was attached to the human, to be energized and deployed on the Hunter's command.

A critical moment arrived and the Hunter launched a tiny nanoprobe, like a needle underneath the female. The probe inserted itself into the target's perineal band apex and began pulsing rhythmically, sending ripples through the massive bulge of energy that now enveloped the target's whole aura. After a precisely measured number of pulses, the moment came at last.

The target saw nothing of the probe but her arousal spiked suddenly and began increasing rapidly. This still didn't threaten the process, since she firmly held her composure, keeping everything where it needed to be. She was perfect indeed: disciplined, uncomprehending, and uncurious.

The Hunter signaled the phantom which had prepositioned itself for his signal. The phantom activated the force projection paths and the female's body was inverted and opened for the final transfer. Her energy field was unhooked from her interior anchor points in the positioning and raised above her inverted, spread eagle body.

She was in the maximum state of tension now. Her energy field was like a balloon anchored on her perineum. Her sex organs were at their maximum state of agitation and her body was tense as she struggled to prevent the release of built up energy.

The Hunter gave the next signal to the phantom and it positioned the collector bin over the victim, though all she saw was a clipboard set down against the floor. The phantom then permitted the target to recognize his image, giving her a final stimulation to milk out any remaining energy in her. Then he proceeded to smoothly sever the last connection between the female and her bloated energy ball.

The sexual tension in the female finally released and as she was convulsed by it, the last of her inhibitions and composure evaporated. They were not needed for the time being.

Now the moment came for the male to play his role. He walked up to the target and the guide droid released from him and took charge of the collector bin. As the invisible droid detached from the male, a final command to flee was given him. The humans saw none of this though, only that the man had laid down his clipboard beside the female and had fled out the door.

As the collector ascended to deliver its precious cargo, the Hunter noticed an alert on the target's status. A new vulnerability had been revealed. The target's consciousness had been altered and she could be manipulated into improved productivity. In a flash the Hunter assembled a team of droids to position calculated special effects that would push her softened mental state in his preferred direction.

The Hunter waited patiently, watching to ensure that his plan would work perfectly.

++++++++++++++++++

Kristina's eyes opened with a start and she looked around. She was lying on the floor, having slid down from the wall.

Her wits began to come back to her quickly as she rose slowly and painfully from the floor. Her front was covered in dried woman cum and she was still naked except for her high heels and permanently open blouse.

Beside her Kristina saw the clipboards from the two drivers. Neither of the men were to be seen, so she signed the second driver's clipboard and hung it on a hook on the front door of the office, being careful to avoid being seen. Then she dashed down the hallway and ran into the first bathroom she found.

It was the men's bathroom, but Kristina didn't care. She dashed into a stall and collapsed onto the toilet, leaning back against the wall behind. She closed her eyes for a moment, thinking she would pee.

Then it occurred to her: "I never needed to pee. It was just cum building up inside me." With her head back she opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling.

Someone had made a crude drawing of a woman's spread eagle ass and gaping vagina. Below it was written the words, "wet wench". Above were two crudely drawn breasts with erect nipples.

Normally Kristina would have made a mental note to have maintenance cover the drawing, but it had brought the whole evening back to her like a nightmare. She leaped up and pushed her way out of the stall and stumbled towards the mirror, wobbling on her high heels. Gasping she stared at her own reflection as all the details of the evening came back to her.

Kristina saw the dried cum all over her body and in her hair, even on her nose. She saw her button-less blouse and knew it hadn't been a nightmare: it had been real. She pulled her hair back and splashed water in her face, closing her eyes for a moment. Then she remembered the face of the first driver. Her eyes flashed open and she saw his reflection for one horrible instant as if he were standing behind her.

Kristina shrieked and jumped, but the image was now gone. She kicked off her high heels and ran down the hall to her office, her blouse fluttering behind her as her big boobs bounced up and down. Kristina stopped in the middle of her office and stood there breathing, one hand between her breasts, the other held out to her side open.

"He came back," she thought in horror, clutching at any possible meaning. She had long ago ceased trying to explain the events of her 22nd birthday.

"I thought it was just a bizarre dream, but..." she wouldn't finish the thought. The image of the man's hands moving swiftly, first to rip open her blouse and then to flick her clitoris, electrified her mind with terror.

"He stripped me and spread me wide open with just a flick of his wrist," she said aloud, her composure melting with fear.

Kristina felt her disciplined, driven life falling apart and spinning out of control. Her knees were weak and her head spun in terror.

"He brought me right to the edge and then he just..." she stopped, choking on the words, "he just pushed me right off it with one little touch."

"He made me have a huge orgasm right in front of a stranger," Kristina said aloud. She was drawing to some conclusion about the whole thing.

"But it wasn't even a normal orgasm. That's not how my body works. My God, that was massive and I didn't even touch myself."

Now the worst part hit Kristina: "What if he comes back?" Her knees buckled and she hugged her chest in panic.

After a minute she regained her composure and stood up. The final thought was beginning to dawn on her now and with it a sense of horrible dread as if something was behind her.

Behind her stood an open door to a side room and on it hung a full length mirror she had ordered a few months ago. As she turned slowly towards it, Kristina kept her eyes on the ground in terror of what she would see.

When she was fully turned towards the mirror she raised her head and looked into it. Instead of her reflection she saw the reflection of the driver.

Now she noticed that he was wearing a nametag on which was written: "Scar". He looked at her making no movement or expression at all.

Slowly Kristina reached up and slid the blouse off of her shoulders and tossed it aside. Her breathing was faster but she fought to compose herself. Slowly she sank down onto her knees and then laid down on her back with her head pointing away from the mirror. She raised her legs in the air and laid her head back on the carpet looking up at the ceiling.

The room was still. Outside trucks passed on the highway. Kristina laid on the floor in that pose making no sound. As the moments passed, a single word appeared in Kristina's mind: "Conquered."

++++++++++++++++++

With that the Hunter turned and ascended to the cold adamantine halls of his clan to report his success to the Harvest Master. Another triumph for the Star-Claw clan. Another hapless human milked of her energy, as the humans themselves milked beasts for sustenance. Another time-honored Ceremony of the Hunt completed to perfection: the Initiate thoroughly raped and harvested. Another triumph for Gormoc, the Hunter.

As he entered his home dimensional plane, he reassumed his natural form. Striding past mighty columns of dark stone, his twelve-foot tall form cast flickering shadows among the dim lights. Stars never seen by humans twinkled in the vast skylights above.

His reptile hide rippled over great iron sinews and his meter-wide shoulders swung resolutely. His tail curled menacingly as he passed the guards into the Harvest Master's great chamber. His deep rolling dragon voice boomed in the silence as he announced his entrance and purpose. The Archons echoed in greeting, their voices stony and harsh.

Far below in the terrestrial vector zone, the lights flickered a moment and Kristina raised her head and looked between her boobs at the mirror. Only her own reflection could be seen and Kristina laid there staring at herself: legs raised up presenting her totally nude body.