The Warlock & the Wizardess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,024 Followers

Choking on her words, not really believing what she said, Shayla tried to deny what both herself and her raging ex boyfriend knew to be true. "I... I wasn't... Your s-sl... I mean, I was but... I'm not a s-s-sl... I was just... I... I'm..."

"Yes!" Jadrik screamed, punching the desk. "Yes, you were and you still are! You are a slut, Shay, and you were MY slut! It was beautiful, you know it was! Look at you, all excited even right now, just thinking about it turns you on all over again! I always knew you were a slut, I saw that in you and I made you understand it and you loved it as much as I did. You were my pyromaniac, irreplaceable slut, Shay, and I was addicted to you and I never, ever would have left you! I was the one who made you see how hot the magic burned in you and how deeply passionate and built for sex you are, and you loved me for it! I know you did, you said so yourself many, many times!"

"But," Jadrik persisted, a musingly bitter edge in his voice, "instead of fully accepting who you are and embracing the truth that you and I belong together, you got scared as soon as we came back to the Capitol to visit your parents. I knew it was a ridiculous idea but hey, I was in love with you, so I went along with it. And guess what? The moment your daddy dearest told you to be a good girl again and stop being a wandering mage wasting time with adventures, you caved! He told you to go back to school and dump me, and you did it! Just like that, after all the time you spent on the road with me, you lost your mind and decided that I was a worthless asshole, and why? Because I should have asked you to marry you! Boom! Out of the blue, just like that: I should have asked you to marry you!? Do you realize how stupid that sounded, and still does? But of course you did realize that, all too well..."

Leaning down closer, spitting the words in the wizardess's suddenly colorless face, the warlock went on, letting his long-suppressed resentment rain down on her.

"You already knew I'd never do anything like that. You never even thought of marriage because you didn't really want that either, since we were perfectly happy as we were. But no matter, daddy says 'be a good girl' and Shayla Du Vervain acts like the proper heiress of one of richest and most ancient families in the Empire and ruins everything that ever brought joy to her life, pushing away the one person in the world that really, truly gets her: me! And the irony is," Jadrik finished with a hysterical, mirthless laugh, "that, by using the marriage thing as an excuse, you managed to play it so that I ended up being responsible for ruining our relationship. That was brilliant, Shay, you made me guilty of not doing something that neither of us wanted to do in the first place! And, based on that insane logic, you decided that you had a good enough reason to dump me! Now let me ask you this, Shay," he concluded before screaming at the top of his voice: "What the fuuuuck?!"

Barely breathing, using all of her energy to stop the tears welling in her eyes from flowing, knowing that he was right yet too proud to admit it because it would mean conceding that she had wasted the last three years of her life, Shayla shot out of her chair and surged forward, yelling back in Jadrik's face.

"Don't you dare blame our break-up on me, Jad! You succubus-humping piece of shit, I caught you fucking my mom!"

Jadrik blinked, blindsided. He didn't expect it, not in that context at least.

"That was after you broke up with me!" the warlock countered, baffled that Shayla would pull such a cheap shot, bringing up something that didn't have anything to do with his perfectly logical accusations. "I told you already, there and then: it wasn't my fault at all! I was packing my stuff and piecing my heart back together after you had just broken it, and then, right when I was ready to leave your family's palatial residence, your mom came into the room to say goodbye and, well... You know how these things go, Shay... She kinda liked me from the beginning, as I recall, and she seemed like a really nice lady, unlike your noble father, that fat pompous so-called scholar..."

Feeling she had somehow regained the advantage, egged on by his ridiculous excuses, Shayla pressed on, going for the kill.

"And," she growled, pushing her face closer to the warlock's thin, handsome visage, "despite having seen you ram your nasty cock inside my mom, I came back to you the very next day, right here, in this awful shithole, to talk things out and maybe find a solution. But," she persisted, breathless and flushed and humming with a formless passion whirling inside her even as she wished to bite Jadrik's head off, "you weren't interested in that, were you? Oh no, sir! In fact, you had ten hell-bitches in a row, all down on all fours, and you were fucking them all in the ass, one after the other! You didn't stop stretching their infernal buttholes even after I walked in on you and I told you we needed to talk! We had agreed to never fuck anybody else without the other present, Jad, never, but you didn't care anymore about any of that, and you told me to go away and leave you alone to finish your succubus orgy, so that's exactly what I did, you stupid bastard!"

"Again, that was after you dumped me! I was dulling my excruciating emotional pain with meaningless succubus sex!" Jadrik screamed, opening his arms wide in helpless shock at Shayla's stubbornness in pursuing pointless arguments. At the same time, his eyes couldn't stop stealing glances at her huge bulging boobs, all jiggly and bouncy as they threatened to spill out of the deep neckline of her tight-fitting tunic with her every labored breath.

"You were dulling the pain!?" Shayla screamed, her eyes almost popping out of her skull, she was so impossibly angry.

"Yeah!" Jadrik nodded defiantly, feeling his plump dick harden by the second with the rush of excitement caused by that heated conversation with his voluptuous, feisty ex.

"Well, fuck you, you deluded sex-addicted fat-cocked demon-fucking loser!" Shayla yelled, pushing her face so threateningly close to his that their noses brushed together, her voice breaking into a shriek as she glared daggers straight into Jadrik's wide eyes.

"No! Fuck you, you crazy big-titted round-assed dick-deprived cunt!" he replied, the fast breaths coming from Shayla's soft pouty lips feeling warm and fragrant and so terribly intoxicating on his panting mouth.

For a long intense moment, Jadrik and Shayla just stood there, leaning toward each other from opposite sides of the warlock's desk, growling and glaring, staring into one another's eyes and letting their inner fires sizzle back and forth between their deepest cores, rekindling desires and passions in that love/hate dynamic that had always been the twisted key to their weird yet perfect complementarity.

That overcharged stillness lasted a mere instant. Then it was just too unbearable. The tension between them burst and, before they knew it, the warlock and the wizardess were kissing like there was no tomorrow.

*****

To be continued...

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,024 Followers