The Warlock & the Wizardess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers

While the final gooey white spurts bathed her palate and pooled on her tongue, flooding her mouth with the intoxicating taste of Jadrik's cum, Shayla shuddered all over, purring as she savored her lover's liquid essence. Slowly, reverently, she drank down the last of that thick delicious load, feeling revitalized by the presence of his potent sperm inside her body. It was such a pleasurable shock, such a jolt to her cum-deprived system that the wizardess suddenly found it incredible to think that she had actually gone three years without feeling Jadrik's seed sloshing in her mouth, without tasting him and eating her fill of his rich, heady cock-juice.

With his head spinning from the afterglow and his boner still lodged cozily inside her warm wet mouth, Jadrik grinned as he watched Shayla suckling eagerly on his dick long after he was done plastering her throat with jetting sperm. Pumping him at the root with one delicate hand while she diddled her pussy with the other, the gorgeous wizardess appeared completely absorbed in the task of draining him dry of every last tiny drop of cum. As if the excitement of being with her again wasn't enough, Shayla's talented lips and her awesome succubus-like oral skills easily managed to keep the warlock semi-hard, his desire for her far from sated.

Caressing her long black hair as she cooed and slurped while thirstily nursing on his pole, Jadrik couldn't help but feel a wave of tenderness inside him as he truly recognized his amazing Shay, his adored sweet slut, acting like her old naughty self again. Suddenly, even the idea that she was about to get married, with a rookie paladin no less, and that she wanted him to help her fiance fulfill the sacred oath of reclaiming the Chapel of Red Spires didn't seem so intolerable to the warlock.

After all, Jadrik mused as he sighed in delight from a particularly intense suction on his plump shaft, all kind of things could happen if he accepted to go along on that silly quest. A few encounters of the sexual kind between himself and Shayla were likely to occur, given the clear passion with which the wizardess was reacquainting herself with his cock, but something even more pleasing could happen. Every road leading to the end of every quest in the world was paved with the corpses of incompetent adventurers already, but the warlock was confident that one more dead paladin would easily fit in with that sorry lot of deceased first-timers.

Grinning and exhaling as a radiant and humming Shayla munched happily on his cock while fingering her juicy slit, Jadrik twirled her lush dark locks around his fingers as he murmured: "You really needed that, uh?"

"Mmh mmph!" she nodded, bobbing her face on his boner as she looked up at him with a satisfied expression on her dick-stretched lips and a joyous glimmer in her deep blue eyes.

"I guess your sanctimonious paladin fiance doesn't really understand the concept of feeding a cum-hungry slut her daily load," Jadrik teased, "does he?"

"Mmhh-mmh..." Shayla hummed glumly, shaking her head no and curling her cocksucking lips down in a comically exaggerated expression of sadness.

"Aw, my poor slut!" Jadrik sympathized, stroking her soft porcelain-smooth face to the sound of her muffled moans and the wet squishy slurps of her greedy blowjob.

"And, based on how tight you felt," he went on, "I assume that your sweet little pussy hasn't seen much action either, beside maybe some depressing perfunctory copulation every once in a while, right?"

"Mmh-mmph," she confirmed with a dick-muffled sigh, shrugging her shoulders and thus making her heavy bulging boobs jiggle all over the place as she tried to sob around his mouth-plugging boner.

Leaning down to pinch her fat swollen nipples before grabbing the soft fullness of her tits in his palms, the warlock looked the wizardess straight in the eye as he whispered: "I bet your tight little asshole has been feeling even more neglected than your pussy. Isn't that so, my sweet slut?"

Sucking harder on his cock as her gaze locked with his, rubbing her clit faster at his words, Shayla nodded her head and moaned a long, needy: "Mmhhphfhh!"

"That's such a shame... Seriously, how could anybody allow such a beautiful ass to remain empty of cock?" Jadrik teased, pumping his twitching erection deep into Shayla's accepting gullet. As he repeatedly jammed his glans as far as possible down her throat, she meekly knelt there with dribbles of saliva drooling from the corners of her mouth, humming excitedly, her eyes wide in anticipation.

"A naughty buttslut like you needs to be fucked in the ass all the time. I bet you really need it badly right now... Don't you, Shay?"

"Mmmmh!" Shayla spluttered, flicking her clit with ardent desperation while Jadrik skull-fucked her lustfully.

His vigorous mouth-plowing motions were causing thick ropes of spittle to overflow her luscious saliva-glossy lips and dribble down her chin. As he humped his cock into her mouth as vigorously as he had done with her pussy, Jadrik groaned with arousal at the sight of those shiny strings of mixed spit and pre-cum dangling lewdly from Shayla's beautiful face for a while before they splattered wetly on the smooth upper slopes of her huge, spectacular tits.

"You know, Shay," the warlock grunted, cupping her chin in one hand and holding her by the nape of her neck with the other as he fucked her throat hard and fast, "all you have to do is ask and I'll fill your poor neglected asshole right now. I'll give you exactly what you need, my sweet slut: a thick hard cock deep in your ass. Just ask me and I'll do it. If that's what you want, of course..." he taunted, knowingly perfectly well that at that point Shayla couldn't have resisted if she wanted to.

As they both knew she would, Shayla let him hump his fat dick into her surrendered mouth for just a few moments more, then she simply couldn't help herself. Shaking her head free of his hands, she pulled her face off Jadrik's cock, letting his massive erection slip out of her spittle-drenched lips with a swooshing pop.

"Yes!" the wizardess gasped before she even took a breath, panting and squirming with need. "Pleeease, Jad, yeees! I need it so bad..."

"Then say it, slut," Jadrik teased her, slapping his saliva-coated boner on her flushed cheeks, leaving her face glistening with a mixture of her spit and his oozing pre-cum.

"Oohh, Jad, fuck my ass!" Shayla blurted out, almost sobbing. "Pleeeease, it's been so long... I missed it sooo much... I need your cock deep in my ass right now!"

As she whimpered her need to be sodomized, the wizardess diddled her drooling folds and rolled her engorged clit between her fingers one last time, bringing herself off to a swift mini-orgasm. Then, panting and feeling her girl-cum trickling down her thighs, she turned around and leaned down, getting on all fours. Tilting her bouncy rump in the air, cooing all the while, Shayla willingly offered Jadrik her glorious bubble-butt in all its plump juicy roundness.

"Good girl," the warlock murmured, taking in the dick-hardening perfection of the wizardess's luscious, fleshy ass. Never removing his eyes from the spectacular protruding curve of Shayla's booty, Jadrik crossed the room, sat on his bed and patted the crumpled sheets beside him. "Now crawl over here, my slut," he smiled, "we will need to get you all nice and greased up first."

Reaching into his nightstand, Jadrik retrieved a jar of the special gooey salve that he concocted himself to use during anal sex with all those women who, unlike succubi, didn't happen to have a self-lubricating anus. He might have been considered little more than a dabbler in alchemy by normal standards, but the warlock knew he had a knack for creating sex-related potions and oils. That salve was his own private little masterpiece.

"After all this time, I expect your tiny little asshole to be especially tight..." Jadrik mused, clutching the lubricant in his fist. His voice was thick with desire and his boner twitched at the mere thought as he watched Shayla approaching his bed on all fours. Spellbound by the sight of her fabulous ass getting closer and by the prospect of finally reclaiming it as his, he kept mumbling: "So very, very tight..."

Purring like a depraved busty kitten, her heart pounding in her ears as she savored the anticipation of knowing that she was going to get assfucked by Jadrik after three years of total anal abstinence, the wizardess slowly and sexily crawled her way across the room. As she swayed and wiggled her sumptuous bubble-butt side by side, making the warlock salivate, Shayla gloried in the look of lustful hunger painted on his face while he stared raptly at her ample, bouncy asscheeks.

Pausing briefly just to take off her boots, the wizardess climbed into Jadrik's bed and knelt beside him, facing away from him as she got on all fours.

Feeling tingly all over, she lowered her upper body down on the mattress, so that she was resting on her forearms with her big tits dangling heavily underneath her and her face pressed sideways on the sheets. Arching her back, Shayla pushed her plump ass enticingly up and looked over her shoulder, meeting the warlock's questioning and slightly frowning gaze. Jadrik hadn't told her to remove her boots, but she didn't care. In fact, the wizardess had to admit that she might really like it if he chose to punish her for it. Still, that wasn't why she did it.

"Just to show you that I don't have hooves, Jad..." Shayla explained in a husky purr, affecting a mock-innocent yet very naughty expression. "We don't want you to be confused, since you won't see my face while you're fucking my ass. But this is me, baby: your Shay, your slut. Not some stupid random hell-whore."

The warlock's cock hardened even more as he watched the wizardess sensuously wiggle her spectacular bubble-butt right before his face, mesmerizing him as she made her fleshy buns jiggle and undulate mouth-wateringly. As a warm fuzzy feel spread inside him, Jadrik leaned down and planted a loving, reverent kiss on each of the amazingly juicy asscheeks that he had dreamed about nightly in the last three years.

"Oh, my silly slut! I could never, ever mistake you for anyone else," he murmured in an uncharacteristically tender and truthful tone, "and especially from behind. I'd recognize this epic bubble-butt among a million others. Only your ass is this beautiful, Shay."

Smiling, feeling her body relax and her mind float away at those heartfelt words, Shayla closed her eyes and exhaled, enjoying the feel of her lover's hands on her ass, kneading and caressing and massaging her soft, round buttcheeks.

Ever since the first time Jadrik had sodomized her, taking her anal cherry as he had taken her virginity, Shayla had always had a thing for assfucking. Somehow, the unique mixture of naughty submission and surprising intimacy inherent in anal sex never failed to thrill the wizardess to the core. That was a good thing, considering how obsessed with her ass Jadrik was. Weirdly enough, the way in which he worshiped and praised her magnificent bubble-butt had often made Shayla feel like, within their ever-flowing role play, it was she who controlled him, not the other way around. In truth, for as long as she had known him, the warlock's one true weakness had always been his fixation with her gorgeous bouncy ass.

When she felt his fingers digging possessively into her luscious rump as he parted her smooth plump asscheeks to reveal her crevice, Shayla braced herself, shuddering in anticipation. She had to wait no more than a few moments. As always, the second Jadrik laid eyes on her tiny winking rosebud, something snapped inside him.

"Oh, Gods in the Heavens and Devils of all Hells!" the warlock stammered, trembling at the sight of the pinkest, cutest little asshole he had ever seen, touched, licked and fucked. "Shay... Ohh, Shay, I lovmph mmh mmpffh!"

Jadrik was still attempting to talk even as his face plummeted of its own accord into the lush valley of Shay's butt-cleavage. Her low purrs of anticipation turned to husky moans of delight as his mouth took possession of her tiny twitching pucker and he began eating her asshole out like a famished beast. While her eyes rolled back in her head at the feel of the warlock's tongue lapping away at her sensitive little hole, Shayla instinctively reached a hand to her pussy. Her fingers went crazy on her dripping slit and engorged clit as she gloried in the toe-curling sensations that Jadrik's butt-pleasing mouth was giving her.

Kissing and sucking on her pink winking orifice, licking and slurping and swiping his tongue all around the crinkled edges of her adorable little asshole, Jadrik moistened and mollified Shayla's sphincter into complete surrender with his oral devotion. As he used his lips and tongue to pay homage to the most delicate, most private of gateways to her voluptuous body, the warlock lost himself in a bout of single-minded ass-worship. For long dreamy minutes, he knew nothing except the pulsating tenderness of the wizardess's tiny nibbling butt-ring clamping around his ass-poking tongue and the soft fleshy roundness of her splayed open buttcheeks filling his palms and brushing smoothly against his face as he rimmed her with abandon.

Squirming and gasping, feeling her slick juices trickle past her clit-frigging fingers and down her already nectar-streaked thighs in an almost uninterrupted overflow of delight, Shayla eventually forced herself to speak. She had enjoyed two quick mini-orgasms while Jadrik devoured her asshole with unprecedented intensity as her own pussy-strumming fingers squished and swirled away on her overcharged nub, making her whole body buzz with pleasure, but it wasn't enough. Like a deliciously lewd appetizer, Jadrik rimjob only made Shayla's anal hunger grow.

"Ohh Jaaad, you lick my ass so good! But now oowhhh, yeees... I want more, Jad, I need more!" she panted, wiggling her bouncy rump and shifting forward a bit to dislodge the warlock's face from her butt-cleavage. "Gods, my asshole is tingling like crazy. I need your cock inside my ass, Jad, you have to fuck me! Fuck my horny slutty asshole, pleeease... I'm going to explode if I don't feel your big hard cock deep in my ass now!"

Shaking his head in surprise as he realized that his joyous ass-feasting trance had been interrupted, the warlock managed to absorb the wizardess's words. Grinning, he quickly straightened on his knees and grabbed the jar of lubricating salve. Jadrik's breath was ragged with excitement as he applied a generous amount of the gooey fluid all over Shayla's delicate saliva-shiny sphincter and started rubbing it on her tiny orifice with his fingertips, tenderly circling the crinkled rim of her butt-ring and adding more ointment as he massaged her asshole into relaxation.

Once her cute pink rosebud was lathered in lube and he could feel how the tight knot of her forbidden little hole was utterly surrendered and welcoming under the gentle pressure of his digits, the warlock carefully eased his forefinger into the wizardess's pliant anus. Starting to slowly saw his digit in and out of her asshole, the warlock added more salve to coat her snug anal walls with the slippery fluid. Locking gazes with her as she looked at him over her shoulder with a glint of blazing desire in her eyes, Jadrik smiled while Shayla nodded her encouragement. Moments later she was moaning huskily at the feel of another of his long, expert fingers sliding gently into her sphincter.

Glorying in her sexy vocalization and the wet sound of her digits still circling incessantly around her swollen clit, Jadrik masturbated Shayla's anus deeply and fluidly with his index and middle finger, waiting for her anal muscles to relax, stimulating her sweet asshole while allowing it to adapt and loosen a bit, gradually making her snug little orifice open up for him. As he gently finger-fucked her ass, the wizardess kept mumbling and panting, brokenly expressing her intense craving to be buttfucked.

Those needy, basic vocalization drove Jadrik insane with arousal, but he knew better than to just stick his dick up the wizardess's plump, amazing ass. After not being sodomized for three years, Shayla was bound to be as tight as an anal virgin. That notion made him positively drool with desire, but it also meant that he had to be especially careful. Hurting his adored slut was not an option at all, so Jadrik kept fingering her anus and adding more lubricating unguent to her docile little asshole, until he was certain that she was as greased up and receptive as she could be. Then and only then did he slip his digits out of her ass and knelt behind her magnificent upturned rump.

"Ready, Shay?" the warlock asked in a raspy voice as he nestled his raging erection between the wizardess's sumptuous fleshy asscheeks and covered his whole length in a generous dose of lubricating ointment.

"Uuh-hu," she nodded, urgently swaying her round bubble-butt side by side.

Shayla got goose bumps at the feel of Jadrik's fat glans nudging at the entrance of her tiny little sphincter. As he started to press his cockhead into her greasy backdoor, poking carefully at her hot winking rosebud, the wizardess yelped out, maddened with need: "Pleeease, Jad, just stick it in me! Fuck my ass and make me your buttslut again!"

"Oh, Shay... It will be my pleasure," Jadrik breathlessly responded as he parted her meaty buns wider and pushed his swollen purple tip into Shayla's glinting pink star.

Her well-prepared asshole offered minimal resistance as the warlock pressed his mushroom head firmly and steadily against that tender little pucker. After mere seconds of calm persistence, the wizardess's sphincter yielded and his bloated knob slipped inside her beautiful plump ass. Moaning in unison over the squishy popping sound of her slick rosebud blooming out and wrapping itself around his fat glans, the lovers shivered together as Shayla's tiny needy butt-ring dilated and stretched, eagerly welcoming Jadrik inside the warmth of her gripping, slippery asshole.

Her delicate orifice was perfectly relaxed while the velvety tightness of her oily anal tunnel tugged and clung onto his invading cockhead, so Jadrik pushed gently forward and fed Shayla's pink distended asshole a little bit more of his thickness. Digging his fingers possessively into the wizardess's round juicy buttcheeks, the warlock groaned in amazement as he enjoyed the way her pliant anus seemed to be sucking him in, avidly gobbling his advancing shaft while he carefully wormed his way deeper into her smooth, steamy rectum.

"Uuhh fuck, Jad, fuuuck!" Shayla yelped, gasping for breath. She was already drunk with pleasure while only the first inches of his girthy boner stretched her asshole and sank at a maddeningly slow pace into her tight, twitching anal passage.

"Do you want me to stop, Shay?" Jadrik panted, glad to pause for a second to let her adjust but also to get a grip on himself.

After three years without a cock in her ass, Shayla's naturally snug anus felt tight beyond description around his throbbing shaft. It really did feel as if she was an anal virgin again. Both the thought and the feel of being somehow able to relive their very first unforgettable assfuck were getting the warlock so worked up that he feared he might shoot his load into his adored slut's constricting rectum way before he got a chance to properly sodomize her.

"Noohh... Oohh fuck no, don't stop!" the wizardess cried out, clawing at the sheets with one hand while she slapped her overworked clit with the other. "I need to feel your cock all the way up my ass! Don't you dare fucking stop, Jad, I want all of you deep in meeehh... Uuhh fill my ass full of cock, please," she begged as he stirred his partially buried length inside her pulsating asshole. "Give me more, baby, pleeease! Give it to me now ooowwhh!"

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers