The Warlock & the Wizardess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,021 Followers

"Fuck, Shay, you're the best slut ever!" Jadrik grunted as his cock flexed with excitement within the gripping caress of her butthole.

Ignoring her delicious pleas to get her ass wrecked there and then, the warlock was deliberately restrained in his relentless yet gentle anal invasion. Rough talk was one thing, but causing Shayla actual pain by hurting her cute, exquisite little asshole was simply out of the question. Besides, making her beg for it was almost as delicious as calmly reopening her extra tight, virgin-like anus. So, despite Shayla's persistent and ever more vocal requests to get brutally buttfucked, Jadrik tamed his own bestial lust for her spectacular ass and managed to stay in control as he fed his stiff meat into her dick-squeezing asshole by minimal increments, pushing and stopping and then pushing a millimeter more in a lazy, agonizingly slow gliding progression.

Once he was immersed balls-deep in her welcoming, impossibly tight rectum, with his scrotum resting on her weeping slit and his hips pressed firmly into her plump pillowy buttcheeks, Jadrik let out a long libidinous sigh, only then realizing that he had been holding his breath while he jammed himself inside her pink little orifice. Shaking all over, the warlock panted with pleasure as he started gently grinding his boner within the caressing warmth of Shayla's slippery, cock-hugging bowels.

The wizardess was almost crying with joy as she gloried in the unique sensation of absolute stuffing fullness radiating throughout her body from her tender, oversensitive asshole. The knowledge that Jadrik was once again sheathed to the hilt in her deepest anal depths, stretching her out and filling her up with his fat veiny shaft, was more than enough to trigger an intense stabbing climax that radiated outward in a blinding burst of bliss centered around her long-neglected and finally dick-crammed anal tunnel.

"Uuhh Jaaad, yeeeess!" Shayla wailed, her bugged-out, pleasure-glazed eyes looking back over her shoulder to meet his equally lustful gaze. "I'm c-c-ccuhh-uhh-ummiiing!"

"Aahh... Thousand Hells! Fuck, Shay... Your ass is the best!" the warlock gasped back at her, shivering as the rippling anal convulsions of her climaxing rectum massaged him and tugged at his boner amazingly.

While her orgasm crashed over her, Jadrik leaned down and pressed his chest onto Shayla's arched, sweat-slick back. Resting his head close to her panting, beautiful visage, the warlock started kissing the wizardess's flushed cheeks, her nose, her chin, her lips. Smooching Shayla's face all over in a bout of unrestrained affection, Jadrik kept gently rocking his fully embedded pole inside the steamy snugness of her rectum. As she emerged from her climax, the wizardess reciprocated his kisses with blind, savage nibbles and suctions, all the while wiggling her majestic bubble-butt into his groin, letting him know that she was ready to be sodomized.

The lovers were still making out messily as Jadrik began sliding his ass-plugging shaft back and forth inside Shayla's warm slippery anus. At first he kept his out-strokes shallow and his in-strokes slow, leaving most of his throbbing hardness sunk inside her ass. Barely withdrawing and then delicately filling her full again, the warlock sawed his length easily in and out, letting the wizardess's smooth anal walls reshape themselves around him.

High on the feel of her warm dick-milking rectum adjusting and adhering deliciously to his boner, Jadrik started gradually picking up his tempo. Putting increasing vigor into his thrusts, he allowed more of his meat to slip out of Shayla's enveloping tightness at each pass, only to then plunge himself back into her buttery bowels a bit faster, again and again, gaining momentum as her gripping asshole adapted better and better to his raging cock.

On the out-strokes, while Jadrik enjoyed the feel and visual of her slick clingy butt-ring dragging along his length in a hot squeezing caress, Shayla groaned in disappointment at the temporary emptiness in her ass. The warlock didn't leave her hanging for long though, and her blissful purrs soon resounded sexily in the room while he jammed her slick anal tunnel full of his aching erection again with a deep, fluid in-stroke.

Shayla loved that part: it made her gasp in absolute pleasure to feel inch after veiny inch of Jadrik's shaft sliding into her ass through her tender, docile sphincter until she was crammed to bursting with his cock, and he was sunk balls-deep inside her velvety rectum, all snug and cozy.

Repeating the sensuous in and out motions of his butt-stretching routine over and over again, Jadrik made love to Shayla's ass for long lascivious minutes. All the while, she worked her anal muscles masterfully around his pistoning length, squeezing and releasing him within her tender cock-hugging anus to match his assfucking rhythm.

Supporting his weight on his outstretched arms while he humped her bubble-butt, Jadrik remained draped over Shayla's arched back, loving the feel of her smooth skin against his torso. While their bodies fused as they always did during their every coupling, the lovers kissed uninterruptedly all through their assfuck. Nibbling on the other's lips and letting their tongues dance passionately together, the warlock and the wizardess communicated with grunts and whimpers that were more meaningful than a thousand words.

Gradually, to the kiss-muffled sound of their mutual anal ecstasy, Jadrik's sodomizing pace got deeper and less restrained, until he was pounding Shayla's beautiful ass with gusto.

The lovers kept groaning with debauched delight into each other's smooching mouth as the intensity and speed of Jadrik's butt-plowing thrusts kept increasing irresistibly, until his cock was flying in and out of Shayla's slippery asshole and he was riding her juicy rump with all he had. Just his glans remained wrapped in the needy grip of her tight elastic sphincter whenever he withdrew, only to ram himself to the hilt inside her steamy anus immediately, craving to be engulfed within her hot, smooth anal walls and to feel her rubbery rectum massaging him again from tip to root.

With his lips clamped to hers and his chest glued to her arched back, Jadrik mounted Shayla's plump bubble-butt with the kind of burning passion that only she could inspire in him. The warlock and the wizardess didn't lose their synchronicity as the tempo of their sodomy accelerated even more. As his fat cock entered and reentered her welcoming asshole at full speed, Shayla's anal walls responded flawlessly to each thrusts, relaxing and accepting Jadrik's massive thickness into the deepest recesses of her bowels on the savage in-strokes only to then squeeze and cling tightly to his retreating length on the swift out-strokes, massaging him and holding him in the velvety warmth of her little forbidden hole until he was ramming himself into her ass again.

While he desperately slammed his hips into her fabulous pillowy bubble-butt, Jadrik reached his arms around Shayla's soft gorgeous body, holding her tight, weighing on her and pressing himself to her surrendered frame, wishing to be one with her.

As he plundered the wizardess's plump ass with hard jarring plunges, the warlock cupped a huge dangling tit in one palm while reaching his other hand lower, past her cute feminine tummy and over the little tuft of nectar-matted pubes on her mound, until his digits joined her whirling pussy-diddling fingers. Her rectum clamped and released erratically around his butt-pillaging hardness and Shayla sighed and mewled unintelligibly into Jadrik's mouth as they worked her budding clit together, making her gush yet another stream of girl-cum on their entwined, squishy fingers.

The two loads he had fed his new succubus earlier and the batch of cum that Shayla had sucked out of him helped Jadrik delay his climax for quite a while, extending their primal anal coupling and allowing the wizardess to experience a toe-curling string of sizzling mini-orgasms.

Each time he felt her anal tunnel starting to ripple in pleasure around his raging boner, Jadrik willed himself not to cum yet and began reaming her rectum even harder, managing to fuck his way through those amazing dick-squeezing contractions by means of the sheer intensity of his butt-delving thrusts. Of course, his renewed sodomizing furor only caused Shayla to cum again, harder, thus making her anus clench around his pole in another even more intense sequence of anal tugs, which Jadrik confronted by increasing his ass-pounding pace in turn, fueling a sweet vicious circle of shared anal delight.

Eventually though, as much as the warlock wished he could keep assfucking his adored slut forever, their heavenly sodomy reached its inevitable peak.

By the time Jadrik was close to cumming, Shayla was so far gone that she barely knew who she was and where she was anymore. The rushing sequence of back-to-back climaxes she had experienced had left her so deliciously wiped out that she wasn't even able to keep her pussy-diddling hand in place. Pleasure-dazed as Shayla was, her one firm certainty in the whole world was the feel of her lover's big hard cock wonderfully plowing her tight ass, irradiating her with full-body shocks of pure exhilaration. To top it all off, the persistent touch of the his amazing fingers strumming away on her clit made the wizardess's rapturous anal delight even more intense.

Only gasps and blissful yelps, pronounced between animalistic kisses on Jadrik's hot panting mouth, manifested Shayla's indescribable ecstasy. Through those broken sounds and hungry smooches, she tried to let her devoted buttfucker know how much she loved what they were doing together and how much she had missed it, how good it was to feel him so deep inside her, how truly his she felt.

Jadrik's every single ass-splitting thrust took Shayla's breath away, making her see stars while his fingers on her clit and his raspy groans on her face multiplied the amazing sensations that his final butt-ravaging assault was gifting her. When he suddenly spoke, she heard him as if through a fog despite the fact that his lips were brushing against hers, kissing and nibbling her soft, slack mouth.

"Mmph... Shay... Ooohh, my sweet amazing buttslut..." Jadrik mumbled, alternating between feasting passionately on her lips and mumbling his incoherent adoration. His throbbing boner was flexing and bucking in impending release within the snug quivering sheath of her anal walls, stimulating her rectum ever more powerfully as they both rushed to their climax. "I love this tight little asshole... I'm gonna fill your beautiful ass with so much cum... Aahh fuuck! I'm gonna cum-mphh... Aaghh yeees, Shayyy!"

"Jaaaad... Ooohh fuuuck!" Shayla sobbed in ecstasy, mewling into Jadrik's mouth as she felt his pulsating cock slam forcefully all the way inside her ass one last time and then suddenly swell even harder and bigger as his ejaculation surged along his thick pole. "Uuhh, I lovmph yoummfhhh!"

The hint of that declaration of love hidden in the mumbles that Shayla passed into his mouth through a messy soulkiss sent Jadrik's head spinning. Buried balls-deep in the ass that he never thought he would fuck again, immersed from tip to root inside the slick dick-hugging warmth of his adored slut's tight rectum, the warlock suddenly felt faint as he crested over spectacularly. His clit-frigging fingertips managed to circle Shayla's overworked nub one last time as his mind went blank and his cock exploded in a torrential barrage of cum, bathing the wizardess's anal depths in a deluge of his thick milky sperm.

Blown away as she already was, Shayla thought she would go crazy with lust and joy and sheer physical pleasure as jet after potent jet of creamy seed splashed deep inside her ass, flooding her bowels with an ungodly amount of pearly cum, plastering her quivering anal walls with Jadrik's precious ejaculate. An orgasm more intense than any she could remember experiencing suddenly claimed her body, wiping the wizardess away and sending her rectum into a series of deep, cock-milking spasms that multiplied the warlock's pleasure and drained every last dribble of semen from him, much to the lovers' shared enjoyment.

As his raging cock pumped more and more sperm into her pulsating anus, filling her deepest anal depths with thick cum, Jadrik and Shayla held their mouths pressed together in a breathless, ardent kiss. Their desperately joined lips muffled their cries of release and their faces stayed glued together even as Jadrik's slim, shaking body collapsed down and on the side, dragging Shayla's curvy frame along until they were lying in an affectionate spooning position.

Eventually, once he had no more seed to unload inside her ass and her rippling, cum-coated rectum finally stopped cramping around his deeply embedded dickmeat, the lovers found themselves forced to break their devouring soulkiss to gulp in some much needed air.

With his plump cock still plugging her anus and her tender clingy butthole holding him firmly at the base, thus trapping him snugly inside her seed-sloppy anal tunnel, Shayla cooed and smiled with her eyes closed as Jadrik wrapped his arms lovingly around her. Massaging her big jutting tits with languid care and tracing butterfly kisses along her neck as he tried to steady his breathing, the warlock held the wizardess as tight as possible while he inhaled the signature scent of her black hair, smooching her and nuzzling her radiant visage as they relaxed and savored the afterglow together.

"Mmmh Jad..." Shayla whispered drowsily after a while, finding it hard to form her thoughts and emotions into coherent words. "That was... It was..."

"That was heartwarming and no mistake, lass! I always knew ye two lovebirds would be back together some day!"

That gruff, booming voice and its unmistakable accent snapped Shayla out of her dreamy state in an instant. As soon as her still unfocused eyes blinked open, she saw him.

On the other side of the room, standing right outside the section of the floor occupied by the teleporting pentagram into which the succubus had disappeared previously, a stockily built dwarf sporting a majestic double-braided red beard was holding his piercing gray eyes trained on the spooning, snuggling couple.

"How've ye been, lass? Bet ye missed me, eh!"

Still as broad as he was tall, looking rock-solid and more formidable than ever despite not having any weapons or armor on him, Uli Uvnisson saluted the naked and very baffled wizardess with a quick nod of his head, greeting her as casually as if they had parted ways just the night before at the tavern, rather than three years earlier.

As usual, the husky warrior wore his thick red hair tied up in a topknot, but he was wearing an uncharacteristically neat and almost elegant burnt orange shirt whose refined fabric seemed unfit to contain his barrel-like chest and his massive, powerfully muscled arms. Similarly, his neat black pants were clearly straining from the pressure of the bulky bulge tenting his crotch.

"Uli!?" Shayla shrieked, making a weak attempt at covering herself with the crumpled sheets but giving up instantly, realizing how ridiculous it was to act modest at that point and in the presence of the dwarf whose wide stone-hard cock she had enjoyed on more than one occasion. "How long have you been standing there peeping on us?!"

*****

To be continued...

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,021 Followers