The Warlock & the Wizardess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers

She was the slutty center of yet another heated sexual triangle, just like in their adventuring days. She was the reason why Uli and Jadrik were panting and moaning, why their cocks were so big and hard, fucking her ass and mouth deep and fast, drunk on lust because of her, awed by her gorgeous body and by her remorseless sluttiness. It was savagely revitalizing to experience that kind of forbidden thrill again and Shayla let herself be possessed by it completely, basking in it, feeding off of it, as she had done so many times before.

For a while, the room was filled with the lewd symphony of the threesome's coupling. Uli's booming groans and the sound of Shayla's squishy, messy deepthroating blowjob mingled sensuously with the fleshy clapping impacts of her magnificent buttcheeks slapping rhythmically on Jadrik's thighs. It was the dwarf who eventually interrupted that lascivious concert to speak out his appreciation of Shayla's sweet debauchery.

"Aaahh lass, yer mouth is just as incredible as I remembered!" Uli grunted, pumping his massive hardness roughly and deeply into the wizardess's surrendered, saliva-drooling face, swinging his huge balls into her spit-glossy chin at every slamming, throat-banging thrust. Rolling and pinching her clit between his calloused digits, causing Shayla to let out yet another dick-muffled squeal of release, the dwarf huffed as he stated: "Ye could really give every last one of them hell-whores at the brothel a run for their money, lass, I swear!"

As she came again on Uli's relentless fingers, Shayla couldn't help but feel her obscenely cock-stretched lips curl up in a wicked, lewdly proud smile. Reinvigorated by his praise of her oral skills, she sucked the dwarf off with gusto, pushing her face recklessly forward to meet his wide surging shaft, taking him as deep as possible inside her talented, constricting gullet. Far from getting offended for being equated to a demonic prostitute, the wizardess rejoiced, feeling more alive and satisfied and truly herself than ever, and all because she was being a slut.

She didn't even care that Jadrik's sexual prowess and his preternaturally abundant ejaculations had a lot to do with his continued exposure to the magically-imbued sexual juices of the legions of demonesses he fucked on a daily basis. All that mattered was that she was his slut again, bouncing her bubble-butt on his cock and taking him deep in her cum-flooded ass, acting dirty for him and with him, lustfully sucking another guy's cock while her amazing lover vigorously sodomized her.

As she slid her sensitive asshole up and down on Jadrik's thick pole with unrestrained passion, impaling herself like there was no tomorrow and making her jutting tits sway away wildly, Shayla experienced climax after climax in an uninterrupted ebb and flow of pleasure that coursed like a sensuous current between her thoroughly-rubbed clit and her wonderfully stuffed asshole. Fueled by those rolling orgasms, the wizardess's unchained lust did nothing but grow and grow, enveloping her in a pleasurable dizzying haze that pulsed through her entire body with each deep mouth-humping thrust and upward butt-stretching push of the two cocks fucking her face and ass.

Shayla was light-headed with bliss when Uli suddenly stopped plowing her throat and slid his gullet-plugging dickmeat out of her mouth. As he dislodged his fat bulbous glans from her oral cavity with an audible squishy pop, the dwarf's pole dragged out thick strands of saliva as well. Those shiny filaments dangled lewdly between Uli's tool and Shayla's lips for a moment before breaking up and splattering wetly on the already drool-shiny slopes of her huge, heaving jugs.

"I don't want to intrude too much on yer reunion, ye lovebirds, so I won't fuck yer sweet little pussy, lass," Uli said, grunting excitedly as he positioned his extra wide cock between the wizardess's ample swaying boobs, "but I just can't resist these big titties of yers anymore."

"Uuhh yeah, fuck my tits!" Shayla yelped, gasping for air and trembling from another incoming orgasm as she kept bouncing her round rump on Jadrik's upward-thrusting cock. "Ooohh fuck my ass hard, Jad... Don't stop fingering me, Uli..." she implored, maddened with pleasure.

As she trapped the dwarf's robust boner in the lush valley of her cleavage, pressing her hands to the bulging sides of her breasts to squeeze her jiggly globes firmly around that unbending slab of dickmeat, Shayla crested over once more, screaming out her lascivious encouragement to the guys.

"Uuuhh yeees, fuck my aaass! Touch my cliiit! Ooohh Gods, yeaaah, fuck my tits, Uli! Fuck my big fat titties and cum all over my faaaace!"

Chuckling at her lewd words, the burly dwarf flexed his wide tool between the wizardess's fabulous jugs and began humping away. His tit-fucking tempo was furious from the start, but he glided easily up and down between those soft fleshy melons thanks to the copious ropes of spittle coating his cock and her boobs. Uli had always had a thing for Shayla's big tits, and now that he was enjoying them again he went crazy on them, fucking them so recklessly that his girthy cock poked into the tumid, inviting O of the wizardess's wide open mouth at every pass.

Knowing how slutty she could be when she was sufficiently turned on, the dwarf wasn't surprised that Shayla eagerly took him between her lips and started suckling on his precum-leaking glans at his every rabid tit-humping up-stroke. Rolling her clit more urgently between his stubby fingers, Uli smiled at the lust-consumed wizardess, making her mewl even louder as he pinched and pulled on a puffed-out nipple with his other hand.

"Ye've still got the best damn tits I ever saw on a human, lass! Aahh aye," the dwarf muttered dreamily, tit-fucking her faster, "so big and heavy and juicy..."

As Shayla writhed and slammed her ass on Jadrik's butt-stuffing cock, yelling in pleasure whenever her lips weren't stretched around Uli's boob-humping boner, the warlock renewed his sodomizing efforts, bucking up as hard and deep as possible into the wizardess's tight slippery asshole. Grabbing her possessively by the waist, feeling his climax getting nearer with every bounce of her plump bubble-butt on his aching shaft, he slammed her up and down forcefully by her hips, pulling her off his entire twitching length on the up-strokes and then forcing her anus to gobble him to the root again on the down-strokes.

In a matter of minutes, Shayla was so far gone that she barely had any energy left to impale herself on Jadrik's throbbing cock or hold her boobs squashed together around Uli's thick tit-fucking tool. Shuddering, she screeched when she felt her clit being strummed in an amazingly torturous flurry of rubs and pinches that made her see stars. Through the haze of a huge incoming climax, she heard the warrior growl and gasp throatily.

"Aaah get ready lass... Here I cuuum!"

A shiver ran up the wizardess's spine as the dwarf's robust swollen boner throbbed between her tits and his cum surged along his pole, exploding before her eyes in a single, massive spray of cum.

While Uli's humongous load hit her ecstatic face in a continuous geyser-like spurt of gooey white seed that splattered all across her cheeks and nose and lips, Shayla kept her mouth wide open and stuck out her tongue. Moaning wantonly like the sperm-craving slut she was, she tried to catch as much of the dwarf's dense jetting semen as possible inside her oral cavity, hungry for his cum. Though she managed to swallow quite a lot of Uli's potent burst of cock-cream, a good portion of that thick deluge still dribbled down her chin, painting the upper slopes of her jiggling, spittle-glistening tits in sticky dwarven ejaculate.

"Aaahh fuck..." Jadrik grunted as Shayla gulped down noisily and writhed in climax on his lap. As she came hard on Uli's clit-torturing digits, her rectum clamped so wonderfully around his raging dick that he was pushed over the edge. "Your ass is so fucking good... Oohh take my cum, Shayyy!"

Overwhelmed, so pleasure-weakened that she could barely hold herself up on Jadrik's lap, Shayla screamed as the warlock forcefully slammed her bubble-butt down on his boner and rammed himself all the way up inside her twitching, plundered asshole. A moment later he was growling into her ear and cumming deep inside her ass again, filling her steamy cock-squeezing rectum with another huge load of his potent spurting seed.

The feel of Jadrik's meaty pulsing length spraying rope after rope of creamy cum into her already seed-plastered anal depths and the taste of Uli's semen in her mouth were the last sensations that the wizardess's brain registered. Her vision faded to white as her sperm-drooling lips turned up in a blissful smile. A full-body tremor of ecstasy overtook her, like a warm wave of physical joy washing over her entire being to keep her perfectly cozy and satisfied while she passed out with one last contented whimper.

Panting and sweating, Jadrik lovingly held his adored slut's curvy body as she went limp in his arms. Once he was done pumping her rectum full of his liquid essence, he gently raised Shayla off his lap and slipped his deflating shaft out of her reddened, dilated anus. Grunting as his sperm-slimy cockhead popped out of her well-fucked sphincter with a squishy slurp, he devotedly laid her down on the bed to rest on her side.

After glorying in the obscenely beautiful sight of his abundant cum trickling out of her gaping asshole in bubbling pearly rivulets, Jadrik brushed Shayla's sex-tousled black locks away from her face and planted a tender kiss on her hot, puffy lips.

"You're always the best, my sweet slut..." he murmured, taking one last long look at the wizardess's gorgeous, sated form. Then he got off the bed.

"So," the dwarf said, putting his chubby dick back in his pants and furrowing his bushy eyebrows at the the warlock, "looks like we're off to the Chapel of Red Spires, eh?"

"Yeah, apparently," Jadrik snickered as he made his way to the desk and put on his black robes. Fishing a flask full of a scarlet liquid from one of the drawers and waving it toward the approaching dwarf, the warlock slumped back in his comfy armchair and offered: "Revitalizing potion?"

"No way, lad, not until ye make them digestible for dwarfs. Ye should really take some time to work on yer alchemy someday, that swill gave me the shits last time I drank it. Still, this thing with the lass..." Uli persisted, his scrutinizing eyes trained on the warlock's strangely relaxed expression.

Uli knew Jadrik enough to know that the warlock had to have some plan in mind if he was so willing to join the wizardess in a quest that, in theory, would lead to her marrying someone else. And of course, knowing Jadrik, Uli was sure that if such a plan existed, as it probably did, it would certainly involve Shayla's fiance dying a horrible death, somehow.

"Yes, what about it?" Jadrik shrugged, gulping down the syrupy rejuvenating potion and smacking his lips, affecting innocence all the while even as he felt Uli's gaze boring into him, reading his dark intents all too clearly. "We'll be just helping her as a friend. You know, for old times' sake and all that kind of nonsense... It's a nice gesture, Uli, why all the scrutiny?"

"Aye, a nice gesture," the dwarf guffawed, "and ye're famous for those, ain't ye, lad?"

The warlock and the dwarf shared a long, meaningful glance, understanding each other without words.

If Jadrik wanted to murder Shayla's betrothed, Uli had no problem with it. Besides, it had been a while since he had swung his axe in combat, he was always so busy running the brothel and fucking demonesses around the clock and counting coins and drinking his daily barrels of beer in praise of the Alefather and so on. A bit of adventure could be a fun diversion, the dwarf had to admit. So, after a brief silent dialogue made of furrowed brows from Uli and shrewd grins from Jadrik, the bearded warrior chuckled and nodded solemnly.

"Right then. I'll go pay a visit to this paladin's Temple," Uli stated, already planning ahead. "Unless I'm very much mistaken, we're entitled to some gold for supplies and other expenses if we take part in a sworn crusader's quest. And I'll have to sort things at the brothel too. I'm thinking of having my cousin Sballi take over in our absence... He's already helping me out as it is, when he's not stretching some demon-bitch's cunt. What'd ye say, lad, is that fine with ye?"

"Sure, of course," Jadrik nodded distractedly, already going over the preparations he himself would have to make and listing them grudgingly out loud.

"I guess I should summon more Praetorians to guard the house and set some magical traps here and there, bolster the defenses and such... And I'll need to get a proper crate for my books, I can't leave my little ones here, not all of them for sure... It will have to be a solid one but not too conspicuous, reinforced wood, maybe... And then I'll have to put some protective spells on it and everything..." he said, trailing off. Then, sighing, the warlock shook his head dejectedly and met the dwarf's gaze. "I so hate packing, Uli. I really do."

"Bah, quit whining and cheer up, lad!" the dwarf grumbled with a mustache-hidden smile. Shrugging his massively muscled shoulders, Uli pointed a thick finger toward the bed. "After all, she'll be there too, ye know."

Lying on her back with her legs parted wide, Shayla had apparently reemerged from her post-orgasmic blackout. Using one hand to hold her huge boobs pressed to her lips, she was avidly licking Uli's cum off those soft bulging mounds, shifting hungrily from one fleshy tit to the other. Meanwhile, her other hand was urgently retrieving glob after oozing glob of Jadrik's seed from her gaping, slowly shrinking asshole. Once her sphincter-circling fingers were coated in the warlock's overflowing sperm, she brought them straight to her insatiable mouth and licked them clean, humming happily as she slurped down her creamy treat.

Jadrik smiled at that sight. It gladdened him deeply to realize that Shayla's first instinct upon regaining consciousness had been that of gathering as much cum as possible from her tits and asshole and gobbling it down. It was a thought almost as heart-warming as the many delectable plans already forming in his head to dispose of a rookie paladin that, for a silly twist of fate, had undeservedly ended up being engaged to a magnificent, incomparable slut like his adored Shay.

"Oh yeah," the warlock exhaled, a dreamy expression and a rare smile on his face as he feasted his eyes on the wizardess's spellbinding, seed-splattered naked beauty, "she'll be there alright..."

*****

To be continued...

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers
12