The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,032 Followers

Wiped out by his second epic ejaculation inside her tight dick-squeezing asshole, the warlock was draped over the wizardess's arched back, huffing in joyous exhaustion as he held tight to his adored slut's voluptuous frame. With his arms encircling her soft curvy body and his hands cupping her huge heavy tits, Jadrik just stayed there like that for a bit, resting his head on Shayla's neck and absentmindedly peppering her neck with kisses, making them both purr contentedly while they gloried in the aftershocks of their passionate anal coupling.

After a while, gulping down big lungfuls of air as he emerged from his blissful afterglow, the warlock felt strong enough to shift from his cuddling embrace. Straightening up on his knees, Jadrik surprised Shayla as he unexpectedly slipped his softening dick from her dilated, seed-smeared asshole.

As the warlock's fat glans escaped her tender gripping butt-ring with a squishy pop, the wizardess couldn't repress a mewl of protest at the sad empty feel inside her rippling, insatiable rectum. The sensation of Jadrik's two massive loads of cum still sloshing inside her bowels mitigated the sudden absence of his ass-stretching dick somehow, but it was far from enough. The lewd need to feel her devoted buttfucker crammed deep in her ass made Shayla sigh unhappily.

"Aww nooo, Jad..." the wizardess sulked as she turned to look over her shoulder, depriving both Uli's cock and Laeny's slit of her suckling mouth, thus causing both the elf and the dwarf to groan their disappointment in turn. "You know I don't like it when you leave my asshole all empty like that! I love feeling your cock in my ass so much..."

The wizardess's half-innocent and half-devilish pout almost made the warlock change his mind and slip his plump shaft back inside her gaping, sperm-sloppy anus. Shaking his head to resist Shayla's adorably sulking face and the obscenely beautiful sight of her distended, seed-leaking reddened sphincter, Jadrik sighed and got to his feet. Standing on wobbly legs, the warlock put on his pants and donned his black robes as he spoke.

"Believe me, Shay, I am truly sorry to leave you like this," he said, meaning every word, "and I swear I'll make it up to you as soon as possible. But I really have to go now."

"Och! Are ye daft, lad?!" Uli grumbled, raising his bushy eyebrows in perplexity as he squinted at the warlock. "Where else would ye rather be than deep inside that big meaty arse?!"

"Nowhere, of course," Jadrik replied, dead serious and stupefied that anyone would ever seriously ask him that sort of absurd question, let alone someone who knew him as well as Uli did. "I adore Shayla's ass, completely. I'd never stop fucking her tight little asshole, ever, if I could."

"So why are you getting dressed?" Shayla inquired, her brow furrowed in doubt, the shadow of an idea about the warlock's unusual behavior already forming in her mind.

Unable to repress an evil grin, the warlock confessed: "Well, I need to run back to camp before good old Al wakes up. I want to douse him in healing potions while he's passed out, so when he wakes up I can torment him and call him a hypocrite for getting cured by 'evil soulless alchemy' instead of divine intervention and prayers! That's gonna piss him off so much, don't you think?"

Shayla just slowly blinked her eyes in response, staring in disbelief at a wickedly snickering Jadrik. Before she could say anything, the warlock was already talking again, briskly taking his leave.

"Alright, then. I gotta go before that moron wakes up. See you guys in a bit!"

As the warlock bounded away, laughing wickedly as he disappeared from sight, Shayla rolled off of Laeny's face and lay on her side on the lush grass, leaning on her elbow with her head resting in her hand. Sighing, she shrugged and mumbled in resignation: "Well, I guess that does make some kind of sense, in a very distorted and Jadriky way..."

"Pheeew!" Laentharyel exhaled as she sat up and propped herself on the wizardess's round rump for support. "I thought I would die there, suffocated by your juicy pussy, Shayla!"

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry!" the wizardess said, caressing Laeny's face and planting a gentle kiss on her nectar-glossy mouth. "I thought you were fine. You never stopped eating me out for a second, so..."

"Don't worry, I'm just kidding. I was totally fine!" Laeny said brightly in her singsong voice, smiling widely. After placing a long wet smooch on the wizardess's tumid lips, the elf added in a slow, sexy tone: "You know I can never get enough of your pussy, Shayla."

As the girls laughed and traded soft yet passionate kisses, tasting their own pussy nectar on the other's mouth, Uli chuckled and positioned himself right behind Shayla. With his large juice-shiny pole flexing excitedly as he took in the lesbian make out session unfolding before him, the dwarf lay his coarse ham-sized hands on the plump globes of the wizardess's bouncy bubble-butt.

"So, now that the lad is busy elsewhere..." Uli suggestively rumbled, fondling Shayla's fleshy asscheeks and crouching over her protruding rump. "What'd ye say, lass? Want me to fill that void in her bumhole for ye?"

Snorting as she broke her lip-lock with Laeny to turn and look at the stocky warrior, Shayla said: "Yeah, right... Nice try, Uli, but the answer is still no."

Wagging her finger at the burly dwarf, arching a thin eyebrow in reproach, the wizardess went on, only half-joking: "You know that my ass belongs to Jad. Nobody fucks my tight little asshole except him."

"Aye, I know... That's the special hole for ye two lovebirds, I get it!" the beefy warrior guffawed, shrugging his massive shoulders. "Still, ye can't blame a dwarf for trying, can ye?"

"I guess so," the wizardess conceded amiably, though her tone remained quite serious, "but Jad's is the only cock that has ever been inside my butthole, and I want to keep it that way. He is the only one I want in my ass, just him and no one else," she concluded, meaning every word.

Then, as her expression relaxed into a playful smile and she sat up on her knees facing the dwarf, making her big jutting tits jiggle mouth-wateringly, Shayla added in a mischievous tone: "But since we're still here and you're still kinda hard... How about I suck your cock clean while Laeny licks Jad's cum out of my ass? Are you up for it, sweetie? I could really use your amazing tongue on my poor little asshole right now..."

"Of course," the elf nodded eagerly, tucking her flowing blonde tresses behind her long pointy ears and already positioning herself behind the wizardess's majestic bubble-butt. "I always like licking you, Shayla. And if there's cum involved, that's even better!"

Before he could even utter his obvious assent, Uli was moaning and panting as he enjoyed the feel of the wizardess's warm wet mouth slowly inhaling his chubby, obscenely wide tool into the depths of her slick, constricting oral cavity. Within moments of swallowing his entire broad pole balls-deep inside her experienced gullet, Shayla started bobbing her beautiful flushed face on the warrior's mouth-cramming cock, humming contentedly as she treated him to one of her trademark sloppy, deep-throating blowjobs.

Uli's grunts grew in intensity and volume as the busty wizardess's skilled lips glided smoothly up and down along his robust boner in a fluid, hungry fellating rhythm. Still, as much as he loved watching his stiff dickmeat disappear inside Shayla's pouty cocksucking mouth over and over again, the dwarf was pleasantly distracted by the lewd wet sounds that Laentharyel was making as she lapped and slurped up the rivulets of cum overflowing the wizardess's twitching, slowly shrinking butt-ring.

A big smile was hidden beneath Uli's scruffy mustache while his flinty gray eyes took in the spectacle of Laeny's graceful, delicately sculpted face pressed between Shayla's sumptuous round asscheeks. The dwarf was entranced by the sight of the huntress's wiggling tongue working avidly on the wizardess's distended sperm-coated sphincter, determinedly trying to catch all the dribbles of cum escaping her well-fucked anus.

The elf's naughty sexual willingness combined and somewhat contrasting with her elegant spellbinding beauty represented such an arousing mixture for Uli that he couldn't help but voice his thoughts about Laeny.

"Where in the Thousand Hells have ye been all these centuries, ye sexy pointy-eared bitch..." Uli muttered, as fondly as could be expect by a dwarf warrior talking about an elf huntress.

His long sigh of longing soon morphed into a lustful growl though, as an intense slurping suction on his cock made Uli's gaze turn to Shayla's incredible mouth wrapped firmly around his wide shaft.

"Aahh aye, that's it, lass... Suck me like that!" the warrior grunted in pleasure, reaching down to part Shayla's juicy plump buttcheeks, thus giving Laeny better access to the wizardess's seed-oozing asshole.

The bright yet impish smile that the elf flashed him to silently thank him before she continued her devouring rimjob sent a thrill down Uli's spine, making his fat boner buck with joy deep inside Shayla's dick-gobbling throat.

"Aaachh, ayeee... That's just grrrreat!"

*****

Understandably, the following day Aldarius was in no mood to discuss religion with Jadrik, but the warlock didn't mind.

His head was full of happy memories revolving around cackling imps and floppy troll penises and stupid paladins screaming like frightened little girls. Grinning from ear to ear all day long, Jadrik felt no need to molest poor sulking Al any further. For the time being, at least.

Only in the late afternoon did the warlock snap out of his personal bubble of dark twisted joy, when, after cresting yet another wooded hill, they sighted the craggy vale that led to the Chapel of Red Spires, the ultimate goal of their quest. Looking like an incongruous, misplaced scar made of orange stone in the middle of the otherwise lush and verdant woods, the barren canyon-like valley that the companions were bound to travel stood right before their eyes, signifying the approximation of their journey's end.

"Uh, fancy that," Jadrik mused, scanning the bare rock-strewn valley from within the shadows of his hood, "we're almost there..."

*****

To be continued...

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,032 Followers