The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,019 Followers

"Ooohh Jad! Owwhh, fuck..." she mewled, high on lust at the feel of the warlock's veiny hardness stirring her pussy while he expertly masturbated her clingy, sensitive orifice. "Please fuck my ass, fuck it now! Uuuhh, you're driving me crazy... Your fingers feel sooo good inside me, baby, but I need more, pleeeease! I need your cock deep in my ass!"

Sliding his digits out of her snug forbidden hole and withdrawing his boner from her silky soft slit, the warlock lubed up his nectar-glossy shaft some more, just for good measure, before nestling it between Shayla's bouncy buttcheeks. Laying his hands on the wizardess's plump meaty buns and spreading them nicely open, Jadrik gently pulled the slick tender edges of her sphincter apart with his thumbs, slightly gaping her adorable tiny asshole.

Glorying in the sight of that pink twitching star beckoning hypnotically to him with its excited spasms, the warlock felt his cock flex with arousal as he indulged for a moment in the thought that the wizardess's exquisite butthole was positively begging for his penetration, as if she was inviting him to enter her body through that tight little opening.

As he pressed his hardness against her eager backdoor, the feel of Shayla's tiny pucker pulsating urgently against his bloated spongy glans in the lewd parody of a nibbling kiss made Jadrik's head spin, putting a beatifically horny smile on his lips and causing a flow of unbidden, extra sincere words to escape his mouth.

"This is the roundest, juiciest, most beautiful ass in this world and many others," Jadrik proclaimed as if in a trance while he poked his fat, precum-leaking cockhead against Shayla's winking rosebud and started gently pushing himself into her ass, "and now I'm gonna fuck it like the divine bubble-butt that it is."

"Yeees! Oooh, Jaaadd yeees!" Shayla yelped as she felt the warlock's bulbous tip nudging against her pliant sphincter, teasing her tiniest and most intimate hole, expertly pressuring that forbidden gateway to her body into widening and surrendering to his passionate invasion.

Within seconds, Jadrik's calm and steady persistence combined with Shayla's devouring need to feel his cock deep inside her snug needy asshole did the trick. Her willing butt-ring yielded to his glans and dilated, allowing him to enter her and then gobbling his greasy, swollen knob inside her ass. As her sphincter relaxed completely and his thick shaft started sliding into her slippery anal passage by gradual yet unstoppable increments, the wizardess's gasps and the warlock's grunts fused together over the fleshy clapping and panting and squealing of Uli and Laeny's intense coupling.

"Ooohh Shay, you're so hot and tight!" Jadrik mumbled as he watched the wizardess's elastic distended orifice wrapping itself around his slowly penetrating, butt-cramming boner. "Aaahh I'll never get enough of your sweet little asshole!"

"Uuhh and you're so biiiig! Fuck, Jaaad aahh... I love how you stretch my ass!" Shayla whimpered.

As the warlock slowly packed his veiny cockmeat inside her clutching anus, the wizardess reached a hand to her clit and started rubbing away. Her frenzied pussy-strumming whirls multiplied her pleasure immensely as she trembled all over from the incredible, irreplaceable sensation of having Jadrik's cock slowly burying itself deep in her ass, filling her amazingly full.

High on anal lust, too impatient to wait when Jadrik stopped his slow gliding plunge into her rectum to let her tight backdoor adapt to his impaling girth, Shayla lowered herself on her elbows and arched her back even more. Tilting her sumptuous rump further up, the wizardess rocked back and forced her pink stretched out asshole to suddenly gobble more of the warlock's butt-skewering hardness.

That move caused both the lovers to gasp and moan. Even though his glans and a good portion of his rigid length were already cozily tucked inside her welcoming cock-hugging rectum and her smooth anal tunnel was readily accepting inch after inch of his thick shaft as he carefully kept wedging himself into her butthole, Jadrik chuckled with glad surprise at Shayla's obvious invitation to get deeply sodomized right away.

"So, you want more, uh?" the warlock murmured, leaning over the wizardess's sweat-shiny back to kiss her neck while his hands never stopped their relentless caresses on her plump jiggly asscheeks. "I can give you as much cock as you want, my sweet slut," Jadrik teased, flexing his partially buried boner within the slippery confines of the wizardess's snug anus, "all you have to do is say so."

"Yeesss! Pleeease, Jad, give me moooore! Don't stop, baby, uuhhh... I need more cock in my ass, pleeease!" Shayla mewled, getting ever more excited as she felt her sensitive anal walls getting deliciously widened and stuffed to the limit by her lover's perfect cock. "Fill me up, Jad! I want all of you deep in my aaaass! Aaahh yeees... Yeeesss!"

A long, contented sigh was Shayla's response as Jadrik dug his fingers into her glorious bubble-butt and straightened on his knees, resuming his deliberate anal penetration. As he gently wormed his way deeper into the gripping, massaging tightness of her ass, Jadrik marveled yet again at the sensation of being enveloped by the heavenly, velvety smooth warmth of his adored slut's dick-squeezing rectum. He loved how Shayla's asshole felt so snug yet docile, clingy yet surrendered and genuinely willing to be packed full of his cock.

As always when he buttfucked her, the warlock panted ecstatically as he savored the incredible feel of the wizardess's narrow anal passage capitulating to him and allowing his raging erection to delve deeper and deeper into her ass. With her buttery bowels tugging amazingly at his boner and swiftly opening up for him while he relentlessly immersed himself in her steamy rectum, it was pleasantly difficult for Jadrik to tell with certainty if he was penetrating her asshole or if it was actually Shayla's hungry anus that was avidly sucking him into her slick, cock-hugging snugness instead.

As Jadrik looked down to admire their anal coupling, the obscenely beautiful visual of his fat length gradually disappearing inside Shayla's dilated butt-ring enforced the impression that he was being avidly inhaled within her sphincter. It took little imagination to see the wizardess's pink distended butthole as an overstretched mouth bent on gobbling his cock, and it was immensely erotic for the warlock to watch her tiny hungry orifice as it devoured all the dickmeat he had to feed her, until her rectum was finally stuffed full of his girthy hardness and his groin was pressed against the soft roundness of her plump bubble-butt, leaving only his swollen balls outside of her ass to rest on her puffy wet labia.

As always when he bottomed out inside Shayla's incredible ass, Jadrik just stood still and smiled as he savored the moment when he was fully engulfed from tip to root in her slippery, dick-squeezing anal depths. Suddenly though, while the warlock enjoyed the warm massages of her eager rectum adapting and contracting around his shaft, the mixture of squishy sounds caused by the wizardess's clit-rubbing digits and the symphony of their mingled moans of anal bliss ended, interrupted by Shayla's wail of release.

"Oohhh Jaaad! Uhhh, fuck yeaahh!" the wizardess screeched, frigging her engorged nub crazily while her dick-jammed anal walls rippled in climax and her heart thrummed in her ears.

Glorying in the feel of Jadrik's scrotum brushing against her soft nectar-soaked pussy lips and in the reassuring contact of his crotch staying glued to her pillowy asscheeks, the wizardess felt lightheaded with exhilaration as her orgasm washed over her surrendered, bent-over body. With Jadrik's perfect cock buried balls-deep in her ass, loving how totally stretched out and crammed to bursting she felt, Shayla yelled out in unbridled physical ecstasy as she savored the sensation of being truly, deeply, gloriously full of her lover. It was a unique and intensely intimate feeling, one that the wizardess craved above all and that always thrilled her beyond description.

While Shayla's voluptuous frame thrashed underneath him all through her sudden crashing orgasm, her anal walls tightened erratically around the warlock's embedded boner, making him groan with delight. Grunting and gritting his teeth as he tried to ride out Shayla's powerful cock-milking contractions, straining not to flood her rectum with cum just yet, Jadrik looked away from his adored slut's beautiful, dick-packed ass and turned to the other couple.

Totally engrossed in the sodomy taking place right before her, Laeny was mewling incessantly as she kept bouncing on Uli's pussy-jamming tool, her eyes wide and glinting as she took in the spectacle of Shayla accepting the full length of Jadrik's veiny dick inside the tight sheath of her dilated pink asshole. Breathing hard, the warlock focused on the silvery albeit shaky sound of Laeny's voice resounding in his ears to distract himself enough not to spray his adored slut's quivering bowels with a huge load of his ejaculate.

"Uuuhh look at that!" the huntress squealed between raspy sighs of pleasure. "How can she take all that cock up her ass?! Aaaahh! Such a big cock in such a tiny hole... Oowwhhh! It looks so wrong, but in such a fucking hot way!"

"Ye know, lassie, we can try that if ye want..." the dwarf replied, bucking his fat pole up harder into the elf's gushing little pussy and grabbing her by her slender hips with his coarse hands to slam her forcefully down on his slit-cramming girth.

"Mmh oooh I... Uuhh, fuuuck..." Laentharyel whimpered, diddling her budding clit with one hand and pulling at her stiff elongated nipples in turn with the other, all the while squirming and riding Uli's beefy rod ever more wildly. "Oohh just keep fucking my pussy! I'm soooo close... Aahh fuck, I'm gonna cuuuum!"

A strong clutching anal tug caressed Jadrik's ass-plugging cock from tip to root, making him focus once more on his adored slut. Panting, still circling her pulsating nub, the buxom wizardess was looking at the warlock over her shoulder with half-closed yet sparkling eyes, an ecstatic smile dancing on her luscious lips.

"Don't get distracted, Jad..." Shayla purred huskily, her voice thick with need. Wiggling her plump bubble-butt and massaging his fully buried boner with mind-blowing suctioning squeezes of her anal walls, she went on: "I won't let you out of this ass until I feel you cumming deep in me and filling my naughty little asshole full of your creamy cum. And before that, you need to buttfuck me real good."

"Oohh fuck, Shay! You're the most amazing slut ever..." Jadrik grunted, overcome by the delicious intensity of another powerful, deliberate contraction of her warm slippery rectum. Grinning, he leaned down closer until he could plant a long loving kiss on the wizardess's parted lips before he murmured: "So... A hard buttfuck and a huge load of cum in your ass, is that what you want?"

"Uh-hu, that's right..." the wizardess sexily replied, shivering with pleasure and relaxing her gripping asshole as she felt Jadrik starting to withdraw from her hot anal tunnel and then gently sliding back in all the way, filling her up again in a long gliding push. "Aaahh yeeaaah... That's what I need, baby!"

"Then it will my pleasure to make it happen, my sweet slut," the warlock whispered in the wizardess's ear after giving her a long smooch on the neck. Then, straightening up on his knees, Jadrik possessively cupped Shayla's fabulous bubble-butt in his hands and started sodomizing her.

Clicking and fusing together as they always did whenever they reiterated their favorite sexual act, the warlock and the wizardess soon lost themselves in their umpteenth passionate buttfuck.

Their bodies synced effortlessly as they established a fluid ass-stretching rhythm, so that each one of Jadrik's slow deep thrusts was met by the backward rocking pushes of Shayla's bouncy bubble-butt. All the while, her docile anal tunnel responded with practiced ease to his pistoning in-out tempo. The surrendered relaxation of Shayla's hot snug rectum facilitated Jadrik's long breathtaking in-strokes just as much as the clinging dick-hugging caresses of her anal walls accompanied the teasing withdrawals of his boner from her steamy, insatiable anus on the out-strokes.

At those times, while her lover's shaft temporarily vacated her asshole, Shayla moaned from the maddening sense of emptiness in her needy, rippling rectum. The only consolation that remained to the wizardess was the feel of Jadrik's bloated glans staying unfailingly wedged within her dilated gripping sphincter on the out-strokes.

Luckily, within moments the warlock was again sliding his entire butt-stuffing hardness all the way back inside her clingy orifice, making Shayla whimper in ecstasy as she reveled once more in the unique sense of fullness that his fat cock always caused as he reentered her sensitive ass and stuffed her snug, slippery anal depths to perfection.

As the lovers got into a steady buttfucking rhythm underlined by Jadrik's excited grunts and Shayla's husky moans, the other rutting couple couldn't help being affected by the intoxicating intensity and eroticism emanating from the warlock and the wizardess's passionate sodomy.

"Ye like watching that, uh, ye little pointy-eared whore?" Uli was grunting as he brutally rammed his wide tool upward into the elf's drooling slit. "I swear, lassie, if I didn't love this tight little pussy of yers so much, I'd have stretched yer virgin bumhole already! Soon though, soon... Aaaghh!"

Reclining limply back against the dwarf's barrel-like chest and sturdy belly, too pleasure-weakened to keep riding him actively, Laeny was glad to let Uli slam her slack body up and down on his robust dick while she just came and came and came. The huntress had trouble keeping her slanted green eyes open, but the sight of Shayla taking Jadrik's swollen boner deep in her ass over and over again, and liking it wildly too, was something the elf never tired of watching.

"Uuhh they're so hot... She's loving it, look at her... But how can she fit it aahh... Her asshole is so tiny and his cock is so big..." Laeny mumbled between sobbing squeals, writhing all the while as Uli fucked her with all he had. "Aaah yes, pound my pussy hard... Haaarder! Aahh give me that fat dwarven cock!"

As the huntress mewled and squirmed on the dwarf's lap with her pussy impaled deeply on his rock-hard shaft, Shayla smiled, feeling naughtily proud of herself.

The intoxicating aroma of the elf's sweet dripping nectar filled the wizardess's nostrils while the broken murmurs of awed admiration that Laeny let out increased Shayla's pleasure even more, making her feel dizzy with shared orgiastic lust. Getting fucked in the ass by Jadrik was always incredible, but being watched while he vigorously buttfucked her and being praised for her extreme sluttiness was an added reward that the wizardess gloatingly savored. It not only empowered her inner slut, it actually made her anal pleasure flare brighter.

Even if she could only sigh and moan throatily to express her appreciation of his masterful sodomizing assault, Shayla was completely high on the feel of Jadrik's strong cock sawing in and out of her gripping, stretched out sphincter. The butt-cramming presence of his stiff meat thrusting relentlessly into her snug rectum triggered an almost uninterrupted chain of mini-orgasms that made her whole curvy frame shiver and tingle deliciously.

Feverishly strumming her clit as the warlock mounted her majestic ass with increasing ardor, the wizardess couldn't tell exactly where the pleasurable wavelets sizzling through her body originated from, since both her anal tunnel and her nectar-drenched nub were humming in constant bliss. What Shayla did know was that every single one of those delightful tremors was bringing her closer to a massive, ever growing orgasm, and she couldn't wait for it to claim her.

As Jadrik panted behind her, kneading and fondling and cupping her plump jiggly buttcheeks in his hands as he gradually picked up his already intense sodomizing tempo, Shayla couldn't stop mewling, cumming and cumming on her clit-rubbing digits all the while. As the warlock fucked her beautiful ass faster and harder and deeper at each pass, getting hornier and ever more consumed by his rump-riding frenzy the more he plowed her luscious bubble-butt, Shayla fed off of her lover's passion for her ass and let her own anal lust devour her completely.

Frigging her clit like a woman possessed, rolling that thick pulsating nub savagely between her nectar-slick fingers, the wizardess wailed rapturously as she began slamming her juicy booty back into the warlock's fat cock with reckless urgency. While meeting his every ass-skewering thrust with a passion born of her all-consuming craving for anal satisfaction, Shayla encouraged Jadrik to ream her rectum even harder with her animalistic mewls and pleasure-distorted groans.

Such lustful and unrestrained participation in their sodomy was the final incentive that Jadrik needed to plummet irreversibly into a furious buttfucking rampage.

For long amazing minutes, the warlock persistently jammed his raging boner balls-deep in the wizardess's spectacular ass with primal, unbridled fervor. Shayla's loud yelps of incoherent yet palpable appreciation only drove Jadrik wilder, causing him to ride her rump with renewed energy at each powerful, impaling plunge. Too far gone to stop or decelerate, the warlock kept mounting the wizardess's glorious bubble-butt at full speed and without restraint even when he felt his climax rushing closer.

A final butt-busting assault was Jadrik's reaction to the awareness that he was seconds from filling Shayla's rectum with his potent cum. Since his imminent ejaculation meant that he would soon have to stop fucking the wizardess's divine ass, the warlock began hammering into her tight little hole with desperate, savage vigor. As expected, the increased intensity of his butt-splitting thrusts was met with lewd joy by his incomparable slut.

"Uuhh yeees, Jad... Aaahh fuck my ass harder, haaarder!" Shayla yelled, the tell-tale pulsing of Jadrik's swollen cock and the delicious vehemence of his ass-pounding slams sending her teetering on the brink as her smooth anal walls contracted crazily around his veiny length.

"Aaarghh, Shay!" the warlock growled, ramming his aching cockmeat deep inside her anus like a rabid beast again and again and again. "Your tight little asshole is incredible... You're squeezing me so good, you're sucking my cock with your ass... Oohh fuuuck, I love this beautiful ass! I'm gonna cum so hard in your ass, Shaaayyy!"

The warlock managed to immerse himself in the engulfing warmth of Shayla's snug slippery rectum for a few more reckless ass-wrecking strokes, then he just couldn't hold back anymore. Burying his raging boner balls-deep in the smooth tightness of Shayla's dick-hugging butthole one last time, Jadrik growled at the top his lungs and came, spraying her buttery bowels with a torrential load of cum.

The feel of her lover's hard shaft swelling even bigger and throbbing deep in her ass while he flooded her twitching anal passage with jet upon jet of thick surging seed triggered Shayla's own orgasm, causing her massive build-up to explode in a blazing, toe-curling burst of pleasure.

"Uuhhh yeeaahh! Fill my ass with cuuuum! Ooohh Jaaaaad, yeeesss!"

As her detonating climax took her breath away and turned her lust-slurred words into unintelligible screams of release, Shayla's rippling rectum started to tighten powerfully around Jadrik's spurting boner, milking him and empowering his ejaculation. While her massive, long-built orgasm burned through her surrendered body, pulsating in delicious rolling waves from her cock-stuffed ass and well-fingered clit, the warlock howled out in pleasure as his fully immersed, cum-jetting dickmeat was tugged and sucked and squeezed wonderfully inside the clenching, spasming sheath of Shayla's cozy rectum.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,019 Followers