The Warlock & The Wizardess Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to stop stirring his still squirting pole within her quivering anus, Jadrik kept plastering Shayla's velvety anal walls with such a humongous deluge of creamy semen that he was lightheaded by the time his liquid essence stopped inundating the deepest depths of his adored slut's asshole.

Leaning heavily down onto her arched back, keeping his groin pressed firmly into the pillowy roundness of her epic bubble-butt, Jadrik reached his arms underneath Shayla's gorgeous curvy body, hugging her tightly. Draped over her sweat-slick back, holding a huge heavy boob in each palm, the warlock rested his head in the hollow of the wizardess's shoulder and started peppering her neck and face and ears with ravenous kisses, panting and breathing raggedly all the while.

As soon as she managed to regain a vague sense of herself, with her eyes still closed and her brain still hanging upside down and swimming in the heady ecstasy of the afterglow, Shayla immediately reciprocated Jadrik's impulsive, wild kisses with breathless, passionate smooches of her own.

For a while, the lovers stayed as they were, still connected by his cock jammed deep in her ass, his chest pressed to her back, their mouths trading voracious kisses, their lips joining over and over again. The sounds of wild fucking coming from a few feet away barely registered, Uli's grunts and Laeny's screeches fading in the background as Shayla and Jadrik made out and enjoyed the awesomeness of being caught in another perfect bubble of shared post-orgasmic bliss together.

Eventually, between a nibbling peck and a tongue-suckling kiss, as they broke their prolonged lip-lock to breathe in some much needed air, Shayla gathered herself enough to mumble her appreciation of their sodomy into Jadrik's still smooching mouth.

"That was so fucking incredible, Jad... I just love how you fuck my ass, really. I go crazy when I feel you getting harder and bigger, right before you start pumping all that sweet cum in me... Oohh Jad, this is the best!"

"Yeah, Shay," the warlock agreed with a long sigh, flexing his barely softening boner deep inside the sperm-flooded depths of her warm snug rectum, "it really is."

Hugging her tighter, stirring his chubby length within the welcoming, seed-sloppy sheath of her anal tunnel, Jadrik stopped kissing the wizardess's flushed, beautiful face to look into her deep blue eyes and speak in as serious a tone as he could muster.

"This is the best ass in the world and it deserves the best assfucks I can give. I adore your ass, Shay," he truthfully stated, too high on his afterglow to care about what he said. "I venerate this perfect bubble-butt. It's my own personal plump, round, pleasure-giving god. Paying homage to your cute little asshole and making it cum is a mission to me, Shay. I consider it my spiritual duty to my irreplaceable, incomparable slut."

Already cooing from the combined feel of his butt-cramming cock buried in her rectum and his warm soothing load coating her anal walls, Shayla smiled and went all fluffy inside as Jadrik's absurdly sweet, weirdly touching, totally sincere words sank in. Her flustered cheeks camouflaged the sudden bout of blushing that reddened her glowing face, but her unrestrained giggles and the softness of her husky voice belied her immense pleasure at hearing Jadrik open up to her like that, so honestly and sweetly, in his own peculiar way.

"Holy Gods of Light, Jad!" the wizardess laughed, smooching the warlock's hot lips. "That was the best declaration of love to my ass that you ever put together! I can recall a couple more, and pretty good ones at that, but none involved anything like religious devotion or a spiritual bond between you and my ass!"

Grinning, knowing that beneath her teasing and joking Shayla understood and appreciated exactly what he meant in ways that no other girl ever could, the warlock gave his amazing slut a long deep soulkiss before replying.

"Let's just say that it was about time I found a god worth worshiping, and I think your ass is perfect for that role. Still," Jadrik added, moaning as he felt Shayla softly contracting her smooth seed-slick anal passage around his snugly engulfed dick, "I may yet come up with even better professions of adoration in the future. In the meantime, I guess I'll just have to keep fucking your beautiful ass, Shay..."

"Oh, I'm counting on it!" the wizardess quipped, sucking the warlock's lips into her warm mouth and massaging his plump pole within her rectum, keeping him hard and ready for another round.

*****

Later, after the nightly sex-fest was done and she was lying down, spent and sated and leaking cum, things were somewhat hazy in Shayla's fully satisfied, pleasure-clouded mind.

She was sure that after their first sodomy Jadrik had kept his cock buried in her ass for the rest of the evening, plowing her sphincter incessantly and cumming twice more inside her rectum, much to their mutual delight. During their third buttfuck, the wizardess's anal depths were so flooded with the warlock's creamy loads that his sperm kept lewdly squelching around in her seed-sloppy anus while thick milky dollops overflowed her stretched out, reddened rosebud at his every lustful ass-stuffing thrust.

Shayla recalled sucking Uli's mouth-clogging cock to completion at least once and, unless she was mistaken, also licking another massive batch of the dwarf's dense cum out of Laeny's semen-filled pussy. It was all quite confused, but a clear and definite feeling of deeply gratifying sluttiness was buzzing inside the wizardess's relaxed body, making her afterglow even better than it already was.

She might not recall exactly what had happened and everything she had done that night, but it mattered little. All that mattered to Shayla was the present moment, which saw her snuggled under a blanket by the fire with Jadrik, spooned safely in his warm embrace.

The warlock's cock was cozily nestled between the wizardess's round pillowy asscheeks while he held her close to his thin body with an arm draped across her buxom chest, so that he could titillate her huge bulging boobs, and the other circling her waist, his hand resting on her soft tummy and gently caressing her smooth skin. All the while, Jadrik's nose was buried in Shayla's sex-tousled black mane, and he was sniffing her signature scent while he murmured softly into her ear, unbidden words of adoration tumbling slowly out of his mouth.

As the lovers spooned and rested, rivulets of Jadrik's cum were oozing out of Shayla's slowly closing sphincter. Even though earlier Laeny had lecherously sucked and licked at length on her thoroughly-sodomized rosebud, drinking down part of the overflowing loads that the warlock had pumped deep into her bowels, there was still a constant trickle of his abundant sperm dripping from the wizardess's wanton anus. Uncharacteristically, Shayla was glad that her lover's precious seed was slowly leaking out of her body at that moment.

As it bubbled out of her well-fucked asshole and dribbled along her butt-cleavage, coating his wilting dick in the process, Jadrik's semen created a sticky gooey layer that glued their bodies together. The idea that his cum was keeping them closer and more firmly conjoined was so weirdly appealing to Shayla that it superseded her usual need to keep Jadrik's liquid essence inside her body for as long as possible, either by swallowing it or by holding it within her welcoming womb and insatiable rectum.

Still, glowing and blissfully tired as she was, cooing in Jadrik's arms and wiggling her plump bubble-butt to cuddle tighter into his embrace, Shayla couldn't help but feel a sudden pang of anxiety sneak its way into her ecstatic relaxation. A tiny yet persistent sliver of doubt had been nagging at her since before the evening orgy began, like a dark current of anxiety hiding just underneath the surface of her thoughts, always slyly out of reach but never too far away.

As she purred from yet another of Jadrik's delicate lingering kisses on her neck, the wizardess opened her eyes and bit her lips, frowning as she decided to finally voice her fears. Shayla looked fixedly into the glowing fire as she spoke in a murmur.

"Jad... What happens now? What will we do tomorrow?"

Taking his time to end his soft smooch on her fragrant, smooth neck and adding a tender nibble on her earlobe, the warlock was calm as he replied.

"Well, what happens now is that we close our eyes and I kiss you some more until we fall asleep. As for tomorrow," he added, holding Shayla tighter in his arms, "I guess we'll just see what's happening with this silly Chapel of Red Spires and then we'll be done with Al's idiotic quest."

"That's my point, Jad. What then? What about us?" the wizardess persisted.

Shrugging, apparently unfazed by her evident worry, Jadrik cupped Shayla's chin and gently turned her head to plant a kiss on her pouty lips before saying: "What do you mean, Shay? We're fine, more than fine: we're great! The only thing that might make it all even better between us would be going back to civilization, but still..."

Craning her neck to meet the warlock's gaze, feeling somewhat reassured by his persistent calm as she took in his knowing sardonic smile, the wizardess let out a sighing groan before opening up completely. Feeling the words escape her mouth as if of their own volition, like a host of shadows rushing out of the deep places of her being where she could not keep them locked away anymore, Shayla let it all out, looking into Jadrik's intense, penetrating brown eyes.

"I mean, what are we even doing, Jad? What am I doing?! We're here because I was supposed to get marr... I was supposed to... Damn it, I can't even say it! It seems so totally insane now, like it was someone else's life and not mine! But I'm still engaged to Al, technically at least, and... Oh Gods, this is such a mess! Why did I even start this whole thing? I knew that something would happen if I came to you for help, and I guess I wanted something to happen, in a way... That's probably why I chose to reach out to you in the first place, actually... But now the quest is almost over and I really don't want it to be, because I don't want to marr... I mean, not that I seriously wanted to even before but... Oh Jad, what do I do now? I just don't know what to do!"

As he felt her tensing and growing more and more restless as her agitated rambling went on and on, Jadrik just held Shayla in his arms. Caressing her soft tummy and massaging her full juicy boobs, he traced feathery kisses on her cheek and jaw, nuzzling her face as he listened, patiently allowing her to let it all out, until she was silent once again.

When she was done speaking, Shayla's gaze remained locked with Jadrik's as she cuddled in his embrace. Her brow was furrowed and her deep blue eyes were gleaming with emotion as she waited for his reply. Rather than talk though, Jadrik reached a hand to Shayla's cheek and caressed her beautiful face while he kissed her, long and deep. Feeling her respond immediately, sensing her body relaxing, the warlock pulled back but kept brushing his lips against hers as he finally spoke.

"Shay," Jadrik said slowly, his scrutinizing eyes boring into hers, "do you really want to marry that idiot in shining armor?"

Before she even opened her mouth to answer, the wizardess was already shaking her head vigorously. "No way. No, Jad, I don't. Not in a thousand years."

"Did you ever want to?" Jadrik insisted, serious and direct.

"Gods no..." Shayla sighed, curling her lips in a grimace of self-pity and disappointment. "I hate paladins, you know that! And Al is the most paladiny paladin ever, and I don't mean it in a good way at all. I was just going along with what my parents wanted me to do, for the sake of the family and the good name of the Du Vervains and all that stupid crap... I must have been temporarily crazy, Jad, that's the only way I can explain it now. I don't even know why I thought that..."

Without giving her the time to spiral out into another bout of regretful confusion, yet feeling honored to be one of the very few people she allowed to see that vulnerable and carefully hidden side of her otherwise fiery and self-confident personality, Jadrik stared hard into Shayla's blue eyes and went on.

"Are you happy when you're with me, Shay? Do you like how it feels to be together, you and I?"

"Yes," she immediately answered, her face brightening visibly, the corners of her luscious mouth turning up in an instinctive, genuinely joyful smile. "I love this, Jad. You know I do."

"Yeah," he agreed with a smile of his own, leaning in to give her another kiss, "I do know. And you know I feel the same, Shay. This is how we're supposed to be, you and I. I mean, look at us: it's been little more than a week since you showed up at my door after three years, and it's like we were never even apart at all! And we shouldn't be, ever."

"You really believe that?" Shayla giggled, feeling all tingly and fluffy inside now that her mind was totally relieved of fear, thanks to Jadrik's presence and his tangible, deep-seated love for her.

"Of course I believe that," the warlock replied, truthfully, "don't you?"

"Yes. Yes, I do," the wizardess purred, nuzzling the warlock's sharp cheekbones.

"See? Problem solved!" Jadrik chuckled, squeezing Shayla's soft curvy body in an affectionate bear hug, making her coo and laugh along with him.

"The way I see it, Shay," the warlock musingly went on as the wizardess snuggled nice and comfy in his arms, shifting back in an even tighter spooning position than before, "we might as well just get this whole ridiculous quest over and done with, then we can let that sanctimonious clown crawl back to his stupid Temple and never think about him again. I mean, we got this far, so why not see how it ends? After all, we did have our fun so far..."

"Lots of fun, yeah!" Shayla chuckled throatily, grinding her fabulous bouncy ass into the warlock's groin. Then, tilting her head and speaking from the heart as she met his intense gaze again, she added: "I can only feel this good when you're around, Jad. Only with you I feel like I'm truly me."

"It's the same for me, Shay," he nodded, kissing her nose and swiping his tongue over her hot, succulent lips. "I do mean it when I tell you that you're the best and you're irreplaceable and stuff. So don't worry about tomorrow, or the day after that. We'll still be together, I promise. I'll never leave you, Shay, not ever. Not for as long as you want to be my sweet adored slut, of course."

A shiver ran down the wizardess's spine as she nodded and smiled widely, overjoyed by the warlock's weird way to express what she knew to be his deepest, truest feelings for her.

"I'll never get tired of hearing you call me that, Jad... And yes, I'll always want to be your slut."

As he grinned and kissed her lovingly in response, Shayla relaxed and melted into Jadrik's soulkiss, cuddled in his enveloping embrace. Sighing contentedly, feeling warm and safe and understood, the wizardess pressed her luscious lips into the warlock's mouth, smooching him hard and long as she reached an arm around his neck to pull him deeper into her kiss.

By the time they broke their lip-lock, the lovers were both so blissfully tired that their heads were spinning, ready to give in to sleep.

As Jadrik adjusted the blanket over the two of them and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly to his thin frame, Shayla's eyes were already closed and she was humming softly. Purring as she felt the warlock's warm hands clutching at her curvaceous body and his cock nestled snugly between her plump soft buttcheeks, the wizardess let out a long contented sigh.

A peaceful smile played on Shayla's lips as she let the slow steady rhythm of Jadrik's breathing lull her to sleep. Her head was resting beside his and their bodies were as close as they could be while they drifted off together. No matter what happened the next day, the wizardess knew that her one true love would be there with her.

*****

To be continued...