The Warlock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,093 Followers

Hooves replace the human feet of the succubus when the creature has consumed enough souls and used magic long enough to manifest permanently in the mortal world. The hooves begin at the lower shin and extend the leg before bending forwards into the cloven tip.

Finally, should you ever summon a succubus with wings then immediately prepare a banishment and raise your defences. Wings indicate that the demoness has consumed so many souls that it can steal that energy without physical contact. It is also likely a servant of one of the arch-demons of the dark realms or an arch-demon itself.

In dealing with these creatures, the summoner should be aware that they are very direct in their sexuality and are often very eager to break free into our realm. It is most unwise to let desire hold your mind whilst in their company.

There, all filled in? Well then, let's continue.

So, one rainy day in late November, I waited until after dark and hauled my bag of tricks toward an abandoned tenement building to set up my first summoning. By the way, do you know what you need to summon up a demon? Anything you can make a big enough circle out of. That's all. A large enough hula-hoop will do if you're in a pinch. No incense, no pentagrams, no animal bones, and definitely no candles. Trying to bind a demon with naked flame is like trying to stop the spread of a forest fire with gasoline.

I quickly rushed up through the building as quietly as I could so that I didn't draw the attention of the inevitable homeless inhabitants of the place. I found a room with a door that was still on its hinges and settled myself in. It might once have been a living room but all that remained was a faded green carpet over the floor bearing a number of suspicious stains and some slowly peeling wallpaper covered in graffiti.

I immediately got to work by rolling out the large smooth blue mat I'd emblazoned with a perfectly round white circle and sitting down just outside its perimeter. Sorry to burst any more bubbles you might have going on in your head about the nature of what I do, but there aren't any magic words and there's no chanting involved in summoning a demon. You just sit patiently whilst focusing your mind and create the required environment for your potential thrall to come forth.

First, the circle must be strong enough to hold the demon for which you're summoning. Then, you must create a space within its confines where a being made of pure magical energy can survive. Next, you make the lure. For a succubus it's always arousal within the summoner. Finally you open the door into the dark realms and wait until something pours through.

In case you were wondering then yes, managing all this at the same time is not an easy task. Thankfully, the Nocturne Compendium taught me how to make all these elements of the trap self-sustaining once they are in place so that a warlock doesn't need to maintain concentration if it is successful. Of course, if something went wrong, any number of things could happen, from me being killed by a lady of the dark realms to opening a rift in the dimensions big enough for something truly nasty to get through.

So, being young and stupid, I quickly got to work setting up the elements and then I awaited my catch. Yes, at the end of the day we warlocks have more in common with trout fishermen than we do with your average devil worshipper.

I waited 30 minutes before anything happened. I heard her first in the sound of a soft little moan that echoed throughout the room reverberating with a scintillating edge. Then the centre of the circle came alight with a burst of green flame that almost singed my eyebrows before it flickered out to reveal my catch.

To this day one of the most pleasant memories of my entire life was the first moment I saw Channa. She was all that was advertised and more. Her body was a perfectly proportioned collection of slender slopes with just enough curve at her hips and her breast to make my mouth water. Skin of smooth, luscious alabaster covered her wonderful womanly figure. Settled upon her knees, her heels tucked against the heart-shaped cheeks of her bare bottom, she made a sinfully submissive sight for my hungry eyes. Long, slender legs were folded against themselves and parted to show a naughty strip of jet black hair at the apex of her thighs. Beneath that dark little tuft were the bright pink lips of her already glistening pussy, parted slightly to show a hint of her welcoming depths.

Her hips narrowed into a tight waist with gentle inclines of taut muscle flowing up toward nicely-rounded, moderately-proportioned breasts with perky, rose coloured nipples. When I laid my eyes on her face I felt my heart starting to thunder against my ribcage. I saw a vision of female perfection accented with dark carnal allure and framed in a cascade of silky black curls.

Of course the fact that this was no ordinary woman was immediately evident. I first noticed the long black claws that tipped her fingers when she moved her hands forward to slide them down upon the floor. Those long vicious digits settled on the ground between her legs as she leaned toward me. She looked at me with gleaming eyes, the colour of freshly polished rubies with long slitted pupils at their centre. Those dark little slits slowly dilated as she looked upon me the same way I'd only seen women look at a tub of chocolate ice cream. Her brow was adorned with two long slender black horns that curved backwards along her skull.

I'd done it. I'd summoned a demon.

I was also pretty damn certain that I'd fallen in love too, but that was beside the point.

"Well? Do you speak?" Her voice had me moving toward her before I caught myself and rallied my willpower enough to stay back.

As you can imagine, I was a little bit stuck for words. I think during those first years I was waiting for my hobby to disappoint me. I could move a pencil, but I probably couldn't levitate one. I could summon fire, but probably couldn't write my name in the sky with it. I could imbue magic into things, but I probably couldn't summon anything from the dark realms.

So far my cynicism had been wrong at every turn.

"Hello. Er... may I have your name?" I suddenly remembered what I planned to do if anything actually did happen.

The question made the beautiful and thoroughly deadly creature suddenly grin at me. She flashed a set of very sharp canines and incisors amongst gleaming white teeth. The way she kept eye contact was damn well un-nerving, not to mention incredibly arousing.

"Now, now my dear sweet boy. We've just met, you and I. Have you no pleasantries to offer before you ask something of me?"

Her face had an alluring maturity to its features and if she were human I'd have thought she might have just slipped into her early 30s. This, combined with her other less-subtle features, gave me an idea of just how powerful she was. Of course she could have been much more powerful and simply be hiding it from me but the truth was that she was already probably much more powerful than I was so why should she bother? At least, that's what I hoped.

"What do you want?" I took the direct approach.

"I want you to come to me in this little circle so that I can peel you out of those garments and see what your cock feels like on my tongue."

To emphasise her words she let her pointed, pink tongue slowly lick over her upper lip and then opened her mouth to wiggle it at me.

"Then I'd be dead." I said that more to myself than to her. Right then it was helpful to say aloud the reason I couldn't run over there and let her do anything she damn well pleased to me.

"But you'd be happy. Very happy." Well, she didn't exactly need to tell me that. A certain part of me was already extremely happy for her to just be there.

"But not for long." I brought my common sense to the fore and stifled that little voice in my head telling me to go and enjoy my last moments on earth with her.

"Oh, come now. We could be at it for hours and hours," she lowered her voice to a promising whisper.

"Are you kidding? I'm an 18-year-old virgin. Ten seconds would be an accomplishment."

These words obviously surprised the succubus. It was almost funny to see her expression shift from that damn near panting, wanton look of lusty desire and into wide-eyed shock. She held that expression for a few brief moments before my words sank in and she flung her head back and let out a peal of lyrical laughter. One of her hands lifted from the floor to settle the backs fingers loosely across her lips in a half hearted attempt to hide her widely upward curved lips.

"Oh, my boy! You're certainly not like the others are you? It's a shame you're so new at this. I think I'd have enjoyed seeing you again." Her eyes narrowed upon me and her smile became less amused and much more vicious.

"What do you mean?" I felt an icy wave of fear wash over me and steeled my face in order to hide it from her. She shouldn't have been able to read my mind with the containment I'd set up for her.

"I mean that you've made a very nice containment circle and the magical energies you've put in here to sustain me are very yummy indeed, but you've forgotten something." As she spoke she calmly lifted herself up to her feet and lifted her arms above her head to stretch her slender body for my viewing pleasure.

"Have I?" I was really hoping I hadn't.

"Yes, it's a common mistake for new warlocks. Don't feel too bad. You see, a circle is not a sphere and your magic isn't infinite. That means it doesn't go up or down forev..."

I knew what she was talking about. The penny finally seemed to have dropped and I closed my eyes to concentrate. You see, she was completely right. If you empower a circle then you essentially end up with a containment cylinder as the walls that bind the demon in that spot form around the edge of the circle. The problem is that those walls aren't infinitely high and they don't go down through the earth very far. Essentially I'd forgotten to put a floor and a ceiling on her cell. If I'd made another circle at 90 degrees, then I'd have been in business. As it was she had two very easy means of escape.

When she saw me close my eyes and focus my energy into sealing over those two big gaps, she quickly bent her legs and leapt upwards with a force so powerful that it snapped several floorboards beneath her. That lithe body shot upwards as she balled her fists above her head and burst upwards through the flimsy ceiling.

Perfect.

Alright, so I've been holding out on you a little. That wasn't my first trip to the apartment building. I mean, you read the compendium's description of the succubus, didn't you? Would you summon up one of those things on your first try without some tricks up your sleeve?

I wanted a challenge, I wanted to summon something cool, but that didn't mean I was suicidal. So I looked through the book for some more advanced imprisonment techniques. Sure enough, I found some. The problem was that demons often had to be forced into these prisons and I wasn't nearly strong enough to force a succubus anywhere. So I set up my summoning circle in that apartment block not just because it was abandoned but because it was a place where there was a decently sized enclosed space directly above and directly below it.

The reason I didn't seal my summoning circle was because for the past few weeks I'd been preparing two of those prisons in the rooms above and below the one I'd chosen to use. I'd set up a minor ward that would make anyone but me who got close to those rooms extremely uncomfortable so that no one interrupted or messed up the seals. The rooms themselves were unremarkable except for the fact that they were completely empty. No burned out mattresses, cigarette butts or beer cans littered the floor since I'd methodically cleaned both rooms. Then I'd spray painted them entirely black.

Patterns, candles, crystals and that other crap won't help you enchant shit, but a uniform surface helps focus the mind. I didn't have to worry about all the different stains in the carpet, the different shapes of the graffiti on the wall or the few cracks in the roof. All I needed to remember when imbuing the place with the necessary energy was the colour black.

The energy I put into it wasn't the same as that of my little summoning circle either. The Nocturne Compendium had a wildly different assortment of interesting magical prisons for demonic agents, and I was using some of the toughest ones it was possible for me to create. Once the basics were covered I'd poured several rows of iron filings across the room. Iron is a great way to block a demon's senses and they completely expect it in a place like a human dwelling. After a little further enchanting, I had my prison built.

So when the succubus launched herself up through the roof I was the most excited I'd been all my life. I hadn't forced her into her new demonic prison; she'd jumped in the damn thing for me!

The noise didn't bother me, anyone who got curious would be kept away by the wards I had in place. I quickly rushed out of the apartment and up the stairs to the next floor before finding the right door. It wasn't broken in, the window next to it wasn't smashed. I'd caught her!

With shaking hands, I grabbed the door handle and opened it up slowly until my eyes fell upon the sight in the middle of the room.

Remember all those iron filings I'd piled up in rows across the floor? Well putting some extra enchantments on them had definitely paid off. Gone from the black floor, they now adorned the struggling succubus around her ankles and wrists. The shackles were firmly linked to a set of thick unbreakable chains that were pulled tight against the walls. As a result, the first demon I'd summoned was suspended helplessly from the ground with her arms and legs spread open as they hung in the air.

The prison was made to hold demons bigger and meaner than she was. It involved a hell of a lot of work and had been updated on several occasions in the compendium by warlocks who'd thought of nearly every way a demon could manage to break free. I was almost as pleased that I'd managed to pull it off properly as I was that I'd caught her.

The final touch happened as I extended my hand over the gaping hole she'd left in the floor and settled the last piece into position. I opened my eyes as the bits of wood, metal and plaster began to move back into place, filling the hole and sealing together again as if they'd never been touched. Good rule for a demonic prison? Make it easy to fix.

One thing I wasn't expecting to see was the look in the succubus's eyes when her last hope of escape closed shut beneath her. She was afraid. The shackles let me feel that fear in her.

Good.

"Thanks for the advice, but I actually figured it out myself." I couldn't resist a victorious smile.

"Who is your master?" The fear was still there, coupled now with irritation.

"Don't have one." I walked over to her, that body definitely deserved closer examination.

"Liar." Her voice fell to a menacing hiss.

"Scouts honour." I held up my hand into what I suppose might have been a scout salute.

"A novice could not have imprisoned me this way." She evidently had a bit of an ego.

"Apparently one has." I stood in front of her and took a much closer look at my first pair of bare breasts.

I should mention that this isn't exactly a breach of etiquette for a succubus. In fact, if you ever meet one then you should definitely check out their tits at least once in the first minute or so. If you don't then she could take offence.

Her breasts were a wonderful treat for my eyes. Those light pink nipples were hard and pointed out proudly. Penny sized areolas surrounded those little peaks, themselves settled on beautiful mounds of her smooth, snowy tits. The demoness couldn't influence my mind, not in her new prison. Still, my dick could have uprooted a few trees right then.

Fear had waned to curiosity as she watched me take in the close up view of her body. Then she let her head fall back and turn to look up to where the chains linked with the walls. What she saw brought the smile back to her face and she looked down on me with a renewed air of confidence.

"You have not forged these magics correctly, human." Her words made me take a very quick step backwards and take stock of the situation. It puzzled me to see everything working properly. All the energies were functioning as they should.

"Then why haven't you broken free?" I remained wary.

"I cannot. The chains bind me well enough, yet you have not placed the enchantments of this cage that will drain my energy. They cannot be added without breaking the entire structure. So, you have failed." She grinned victoriously.

It was true. The actual function of the cage I'd made was to drain demonic energy from the denizens of the dark realms. You can do some pretty cool stuff with all that shadowy power and it's very rare in our realm. Of course I had no intention of destroying my first summoned demon.

"I didn't want your energy, so they didn't seem like suitable additions," I told her.

Her brow furrowed as she watched me.

"Then why?" She finally asked as I'd remained annoyingly silent.

"Because you're right. I'm new at this. You're the first one I've summoned. I'm also a virgin who's never even kissed a girl. I figured you'd have me for breakfast if I just used the usual summoning circle. You nearly did anyway. I wasn't far away from rushing in there with you when you did that little tongue thing." I wiggled my tongue at her for emphasis. She narrowed her eyes at me. "So I made up this trap and placed the entrance right over the escape hatch I left for you downstairs. I hoped you'd take my youth and inevitable nervousness around you as a sign of stupidity. Obviously you did. So now the situation is much more to my advantage and I don't have to worry about you getting in here." I tapped my brow and then lowered both my hands to clasp them behind my back.

"So you did all this for an advantage," a slow tilt of her head was offered as she regarded me with suspicion. "Then what do you want?" The chains rattled with the echoes of her frustration.

"Well I thought I'd give you an offering. But I needed a certain amount of protection in place before I did." I offered a cheerful smile. I was very pleased with myself.

"Oh? What offering do you wish to give?" She obviously thought that I was about to break out the red hot pokers or something. You couldn't really blame her. The dark realms aren't really a great place to practice hope.

"Well, if you'd allow it, I wanted to touch you." I remember my face feeling suddenly very warm at this point.

The succubus merely stared at me in response to the suggestion. At first I thought she was plotting the best way to tell me I was an idiot. Oh yeah, I could summon and trap a demon without a hitch but asking a pretty lady if I could cop a feel? Well that'll scare anyone.

What she was actually doing was waiting for me to finish. The idea that anyone would ask before making a grab for her was almost unthinkable to the creature. Ever since she was first created as that frail wraith-like creature she'd been almost constantly engaged in one sexual act or another in order to survive. So when it finally dawned on her that I wasn't going to continue and that all I wanted was to touch her, she pursed her lips for a moment and then offered a small nod.

"If you don't wish me to then I'll send you back if you like." I fumbled my words. The memory makes me grit my teeth.

"I've wanted to fuck you ever since I laid eyes on you." A hint of that hungry expression slipped back over that gorgeous face.

"Yes, but we've been through why that's not going to happen." I stepped back toward her, feeling a renewed confidence.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,093 Followers