The Warlock's Milkmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Argyle gave the signal, the men pushed into the velvety deeps of their chosen consort. They had stopped having any rational thought a while back and now they could only focus on the heat of the cows in front of them. Throbbing cocks and heavy balls dictated each of their thoughts. Their entire world was devoted to servicing the females and they only regretted they could fuck just one at a time.

Raven squealed with delight as the first drop of milk oozed from her breasts. Ginger grunted and bucked back against her stud, determined not to lose.

Autumn kept a steady rhythm as her breasts swelled larger and larger, growing painfully full until they finally erupted in a torrent. A loud stream of milk hissed and splattered against the bottom of the metal bucket. She cooed with relief as more and more of the fluid gushed from her breasts.

Ginger was the second to achieve a steady flow, using her free hand to massage the milk from each tit. More and more of the white fluid splashed into the pail until she couldn't resist bringing a lick of it up to her own mouth. Her milk tasted wonderful and she could tell her production increased.

The sight of his cow tasting her own milk sent Scythe over the edge. The sudden wave of pleasure threw off his rhythm and his massive cock slipped out of her pussy, sliding up along her ass cheeks and spraying cum all over her back. Without a cock inside of her, Ginger's milk slowed, but the feeling of hot spunk on her back was divine.

Raven's pails were almost full when the other two men came. Plow also slipped out of Raven's snatch so that he could finish himself off on her back. His spray was impressive, several gouts landing in her dark hair. Hammer remained sheathed deep inside of Autumn, cumming over and over, but never stopping fucking her.

Autumn grunted and gurgled with pleasure as milk started to run down the side of her pail. The warm sensation she'd felt when her body had changed returned three times as fierce. Her breasts doubled in size once again, growing larger and larger as milk continued to pour out of her covering the tavern floor. When they couldn't grow any more, she felt the pressure move down on her chest to a spot just beneath her massive tits. "Udders," she thought. "I get to have udders!"

New nipples crowned the growing buds as they pushed outward from her small frame. In moments, two brand new breasts were hanging from Autumn's chest. She reached underneath her to tease the nipples and was please to feel the ooze of milk.

The other two girls were jealous until their own second pair of dugs sprouted beneath their usual pair. Four breasts to play with, Ginger thought. Four teats to give suck from, Raven thought.

Ginger turned around to Scythe to get his cock back inside of her, but she was shocked at the sight of him. All of the men's cocks were now dark and leathery in texture. Their balls were as large around as melons and they hung low between their legs. She had seen cocks of that size before on the bulls in the village. Scythe grunted and positioned his massive cock at her entrance once again. With a hard shove, he pushed his entire length inside of her and his balls slapped forward into her engorged pussy. After taking a moment to assess their new forms, Hammer and Plow did the same.

Argyle grinned from ear to ear. "Now technically, Autumn is the winner, but I am a generous man. I'd like to offer you all a position at my estate. Three cows and three bulls to service them. What do you think?"

In a fever of pleasure, all six of them shouted incoherent agreements.

12