The Warm Caress of the Ocean Tide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lascivo
Lascivo
27 Followers

I could hear Andrea excitedly calling my name.

Positioning myself with both hands on the inside edge, I kicked my legs furiously and hoisted myself up through the center donut hole.

I meant to surprise her--and did.

Her frightened squeal quickly gave way to laughter.

"You scared me! I thought I was alone!"

"Sorry! I just wanted to find a way to get closer to you."

"You could have just asked! I've been waiting patiently for you."

As our laughter subsided, a dim swath of light fell over us. The crescent moon had emerged from behind a shield of clouds. Her naked body now glistened under its glow. Firm. Tan. Quivering.

The light continued to brighten, as if the Divine had intentionally thrown a spotlight upon us.

I studied her torso, ashamed to meet her gaze. As she leaned back, her full breasts defied the pull of gravity, my base instincts relishing their perfect symmetry of curves and shapes. Her nipples were abnormally large and fully erect, unabashedly revealing her excitement. My tongue licked my lips, acting on its own, wanting.

Tiny, sparkling beads of water dotted her torso. Some—at a steep angle—had broken and run down her body, leaving a glistening trail.

I dropped my eyes to her midsection, keeping her breasts in my peripheral vision. She had a beautiful, plunging belly button. It rose and fell with her heavy breaths. It was firm and full--not muscular—the mark of a body in the prime of life. As a man, I marveled at three points of her torso, feasting on the visual delight.

I had to touch her. I placed a hand on her belly. Cold and wet. Wanting my warm touch.

I slowly moved my hand around her abdomen, feeling her curves and skin, pressing lightly to experience the soft give. I could feel the quickening and heaviness of Andrea's breathing as I did so.

With a quick dart of curiosity, my eyes moved to her nether regions. A trim triangle of hair and.... Her desire revealed. She wanted me. And I wanted her.

I raised my eyes immediately to hers for confirmation. At first, she only stared at me, eyes wide, unblinking, emitting a sense of uncertainty. Then, her tongue ran between her lips, and I knew.

I pushed myself up to her face. With a light touch, I placed my lips gently upon hers for the first time, then—maintaining the connection as long as possible—slowly dropped them down her body until I reached her breasts. I found one of her long nipples and took it into my mouth, lolling my tongue over and around amidst gentle suckles.

From the waist down, my naked body was still submerged below water. I could feel the throbbing of my hardened penis. There are those few times in your life when your state of arousal is so hard that it aches sensually. I could feel the sensual, tingling touch of the ocean's current as it whisked past. It was ever so delightful, as if the ocean had taken me inside her mouth. Nature pleasuring me as I pleasured my beloved. The current's constant passing, over and back, sent a ceaseless wave of tingles up and down my entire body.

I felt her hands upon my head, running through my wet hair. And, then, a light pressing. Pleading direction. Gently moving me to the place where she wanted to feel the touch of my tongue and lips. She had entered that beautiful moment of sensual passion where propriety and decency are cast aside in favor of a selfish desire for the ultimate fulfillment.

Down she pushed, until my face stared directly into her nether regions. And then, forward pull. I extended my tongue and pushed deep inside of her. The salty taste of the sea greeted me. Enraptured, I plunged for more, again and again, her body instantly reacting to my enthusiasm.

Her hips began to rock.

I wanted to take her then and there.

I want to tell you that the minutes turned long, that we alternately took turns pleasuring each other, as we stretched out the moments and the time. But raw, passionate sex can be clumsy. And quick.

As I passionately pleasured her, I felt the sandy bottom grasp at my dangling toes. We were nearing shore.

It had to be now. I pulled myself up out of the center hole and stretched across her. I felt one of her hands grasp my erect penis as the other found my backside. She guided me into her, pulling and pressing at the same time. Our bodies conjoined and instantly fell into a sturdy rhythm.

The impending moment did not seem long for either of us. Several times we flipped, and grappled for position. I rolled her atop me, so that I could gaze upon the curvaceous beauty of her breasts. She rolled me atop her, raising her feet high in the air, guiding my hips to the desired angle.

Passionate, pure fucking.

Her time came only moments before mine. As her breathing rose in intensity, I continued to pummel the desired erogenous zone, trying to hold back my own coming to enhance her own.

When her moment hit, mine followed immediately. My body tensed and then I felt the warm, pulsating emotional release of sexual climax. I burst forth, again and again, deep inside her as my hips slowed their passionate pushes.

As our breathing returned to normal, Andrea's one hand remained firmly on my backside, keeping me pressed inside her.

We said nothing.

And, then, just as the moonlight's spotlight had quickly turned on, we were again thrust into darkness.

Moments later, the hard and sudden shaking of the float signaled the end of our adventure. We had been beached.

We continued to lay their in the darkness, the waves crashing around us. What next? I wondered. Is this it? Will I ever see her again?

And then, a sudden movement around our craft. Heavy breathing. An animal smell. A nose appearing out of nowhere, sniffing the air around me. A flash of light briefly hits my eyes, followed by inaudible words.

The animal departed.

A person and their dog. Did they know us? Had the brief flash of light revealed our naked bodies?

Surely, yes.

"Uh-oh. Busted!" Andrea said wryly. But I sensed her nervousness.

Quickly and efficiently we stepped out of the float and began working our way up the beach. I had pinpointed the shore light and knew our location. Ten minutes later we reached the dunes from whence our adventure had begun. Kicking around in the sand, I found our clothes and my flashlight. Soon the float was secure and we were fumbling to put on our clothes.

Already the memory of what had just happened had turned surreal. Were we really out there? Is this just a dream?

We walked up the stairs and over the dune, following the trail of my flashlight. Soon we were amidst the houses and the dim glow of nightlights.

"Andrea," I stammered, sensing our parting. "I am so glad that I met you, and shared this time with you."

"And I am so glad," she returned, "that I had the chance to meet and know you. You have a wonderful family. You are so lucky."

"And so are you," I said. "Life is good. Thanks for reminding me."

We hugged, dispassionately, as friends do.

I knew how to find her, and she knew how to find me. But we lived in different worlds, far apart. We loved our families. There would be no "us," but we had moments to remember.

I knew that we both understood.

Sometimes you have to be happy with the little that life offers you. It would be wrong not to be appreciative and thankful for that. Even when it's so, so brief.

Lascivo
Lascivo
27 Followers
12