The Warmest Winter, Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomorrow was a Saturday -- he had no work to do. He couldn't hole up again. Hell, that hadn't even worked the first time. Cassie came in and blew his mind right in his office chair.

What about keeping busy? Doing completely non-erotic things? Now that he thought about it, there was a list of small household chores that still needed doing, and that could eat up a chunk of time. But it wasn't enough. They were all very determined women. If they wanted an opportunity, he'd have to really stymie them.

Maybe he could make sure there was always at least two of them present. That could work, too, as long as he could finagle them that way, and Jenny at least would notice. He'd have to hold that in reserve.

What about a straightforward fib? "I'm sorry; I'm not up for it today." No. Not up for it? With any of those smokin'-hot beauties? That wouldn't be a fib, it would be an outright lie, and they'd all see straight through it.

Damn! What the Hell was Mike going to do?

Mike thought about just letting it go, taking it moment by moment and seeing what happened. It worked just now with Cassie, right?

Wrong! his penis answered. With Cassie, he'd meant to not engage himself at all, just pleasure her and leave it at that, but no. He just had to get his rocks off. Okay, granted, seeing her ass covered in his cum was something to keep him warm of cold nights for years yet to be, but now he simply couldn't do anything with his cock tomorrow. Even using the bathroom was going to be an exercise in delicacy at this point.

As he dried off and tried to settle down for sleeping, Mike tried to summarize in his head, to see if that would help.

Not having sex wasn't enough for almost about thirty-six hours. Two nights, plus the day in the middle. He had to avoid even getting an erection, if he could, as much as possible for that time. He should be fine after that. He had a lot of solutions that might suffice, but they might not. What he really would have liked was something he could be sure of, because very suddenly a large part of his life had been thrown into the air. As he fought sleep to keep mulling over his dilemma, one worry kept making itself quite certain indeed:

If Mike didn't think of something, and fast, then what had up to this point been every man's dream would become his own personal nightmare.