The Warmest Winter, Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even before I heard other people say it, I thought it sometimes."

"Well, there's no judgment in this Hummer."

"Really? You don't think less of me?"

"Why would I? I've had sex with you just as much as you've had sex with me, and believe me, I was averywilling participant."

Veronica smiled.

"Ready, willing, and able, as I recall," she said. She moved a leg up, brushing the inside of his legs until she met his boxers. "And it looks like you are now, too."

"Well, you're nearly naked, we're talking about sex, and like I said before, you're hot," Mike retorted.

"So we could have sex right now, in this car, and you wouldn't think less of me?" Veronica almost stated it, as a proposition to be confirmed or denied.

Mike rolled his eyes. "Yes, I'll respect you in the morning," he said in mock exasperation.

With her free arm, Veronica reached around Mike and pulled him in. Her breasts were pressed between her body, his body, and the blanketed floor. Still running her leg along his, she kissed him.

After recovering from his initial surprise, Mike closed his eyes and kissed her back. Her skin had warmed considerably in the last few minutes. He ran his hand through Veronica's hair, eventually holding the back of her head to keep her in the kiss. As if he really needed to.

Veronica and Mike moved their bodies into one another's, sliding and caressing. Mike then rolled onto his back, putting Veronica on top with a squeal of delight from her. She sat up a bit, careful of the Hummer's roof.

"I think it's time to be rid of this," said Veronica. As she reached both hands behind her, it forced her back to arch forward, jutting her breasts out. Mike groaned.

"Mmm, you like?" Veronica asked coyly, "Then how about this?" She unclasped the bra, and let it fall onto Mike's face. This frustrated him, as it blocked his view. He tore the black underwire off his face and tossed it. Veronica had gotten two handholds in the ceiling of the Hummer, a literally open invitation to which Mike responded.

Sitting up, Mike wrapped an arm around Veronica. To her surprise, he did not immediately go for the breasts themselves. Mike first kissed and licked the line of her cleavage, up to the base of her neck, where the most sensitive skin was. When he got there, he gave it a sudden, harsh kiss, accompanied by his free hand grabbing her ass roughly. Then he pulled his head away and started in on her breasts, which now ached for his attention.

Gripping her handholds, Veronica let herself get lost in the pleasure. Mike was teasing her nipples, lightly pulling them, twisting them, flicking them with the tip of his tongue. When he was done with one, he switched to the other, and every so often he would spread kisses around the whole breast. At one moment, he pulled as much of a breast into his mouth as he could. Veronica gasped and felt her panties get suddenly even wetter.

The whole time Mike ravished her cleavage, he kept a hand firmly on her ass. Before long, he was pulling her into him, grinding her wet folds onto his erection. If he felt especially primal, he would pull his hand off her ass long enough to re-grab it, with a low growl and another harsh kiss to her breasts. This would inevitably set Veronica off again.

They continued like this for a time, until Veronica could not stand it any longer. She brought her hands down from their grips and placed them on Mike's shoulders. He pulled back and looked up at her.

"So what's next?" he asked.

"Mmmm, I like that you asked me," Veronica said, "Such a clever tongue you have. Let's see what else it can do."

Smiling, Mike leaned back and grabbed some clothing to put under his head. Veronica pulled off her thong, which in the Hummer required her to be thankful for her flexibility. Judging by the look on his face, Mike was just as thankful.

Veronica positioned herself with one leg on either side of Mike's head, her ass towards his crotch. He assumed this was so she could easily slide down later, an idea of which he heartily approved. Holding her hips firmly, Mike said, "You know, we're eight miles from the nearest person, minimum. No noise restrictions out here."

Before Veronica could ask him about that statement, he had lifted up his head and wrapped his lips around her pussy.

"Oh, god!" she cried, "Just like that! Oh,fuckyes!"

Veronica could feel Mike lap up her juices. The man actually liked the taste. Some guys had told her they did, but she never believed them until now. It only encouraged her to moan louder.

Mike had trouble concentrating. For a start, he took his hands away at the first opportunity to remove his boxers, all the while keeping up on Veronica's pussy. But before long, his hands were back on her firm butt, and she was rocking slightly over Mike's busy mouth.

"Yeah! Suck that clit! Ooooh, right there, right there!Ah,yes!"

Mike continued teasing Veronica's clit, enjoying her whole body shudder with every flick. He nailed the timing, so that each flick was just a hint more intense than the last. The teasing was driving Veronica around the twist.

But even that tactic couldn't last forever. Mike eventually felt Veronica begin to shake. She was close. He closed his lips completely around her pussy again, and with long, slow circles around her clit, began to softly hum.

Veronica would have collapsed if she hadn't been propping herself up on the front seats. Her body wanted desperately to cum, was shaking in anticipation, but it still felt far-off. The erotic sensations were washing over her brain. She couldn't think. This was the nirvana, where all that existed was the feeling. She moaned and cried, louder and louder, until it nearly hurt her ears in the confined space.

When Mike sensed she could not stand it any longer, he suddenly upped the tempo to frantic. As fast as he could, he flicked his tongue roughly, back and forth across her clit, while the climax ripped through Veronica.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck yeah! Oh, god! Yyyeeeeeessss!"

Veronica bucked hard as the orgasmic convulsions came. She only stayed over Mike's mouth by the strength of his arms holding her in place. She half expected Mike to release her once she had finished, but he didn't, and she got another lesson in why intellectuals make the best lovers: they tend to be quite thorough.

Still liplocked to Veronica's pussy, Mike darted his tongue into her as far as it would go. Hearing a surprised gasp, Mike adjusted his angle and tonguefucked Veronica. While she kept up her verbal play-by-play of her enjoyment, Mike satisfied himself by caressing and grabbing Veronica's ass. Soon, she was cumming again, and Mike lapped up her juices, as before.

This time, Veronica lifted herself off of Mike, and gave him a sultry look.

"Thank you. Now its your turn. Hold on here and here." She pointed to places in the truck, and he complied.

"Why?"

"Trust me."

"All right."

Veronica positioned herself over Mike's crotch as she had before over his head.

"Now promise me," Veronica said with a small grin, "That you won't let go until I say you can."

"Okay, I promise." Mike played along.

"Good." Veronica promptly lifted herself away from Mike, and swooped her mouth in to give him a blowjob.

"Ah!" Mike gasped. The woman knew her stuff. Just when he thought he was on the brink, she would change what she was doing to set him back another few minutes, and it was all frantic, and skillful, andhot.

"You... tricked me..." he managed.

She took his cock out of her mouth long enough to say, "You kept mentioning 'Hummer.' It gave me ideas."

His laughter soon gave way to the sensations she was dancing around his shaft. He could feel her tongue lightly against underside of his cock as she first swallowed, then released it.

As Veronica gave Mike the longest blowjob he'd ever managed to keep his load for, she repositioned herself so that her ass was towards him, with her legs on either side. But it was too far away to continue his earlier ministrations. And he'd promised not to move his arms.Damnwhat a tease. All he could do was to stare at that perfect ass, that clean-shaven pussy, and imagine grabbing the former while fucking the latter. The memory of two days before drifted up in his mind, of taking Veronica from behind as she seemed to fantasize about Cassie.

Mike groaned. He felt himself reach the point of no return. Veronica felt it, too, and scooted her rear back to over Mike's mouth. He latched on and sucked, giving Veronica another, smaller orgasm, when his ran him over like a freight train.

Mike cried out as his entire lower body went rigid, and his cum began to pour out of him, straight down Veronica's throat. He lost count of how many waves of pleasure he had, and just lost himself in the dizzy heights she had sent him to.

Veronica had something new to fantasize about. She eagerly gulped down every shot of Mike's cum he sprayed, which was no easy task. With each drop, she knew she had been the cause, the reason he was cumming so hard, and it just turned her on even more. Butthis...Veronica swallowed and swallowed, and still more filled her mouth. By the time he subsided, she had taken at least six mouthfuls.

Normally, when she got this horny and the man was obviously tapped out for the time being, she'd save the thoughts for later and masturbate herself to sleep, but right now she needed another release.

"So... I made you that horny, huh?" she asked breathlessly, sitting up against the trunk door, her fingers playing with her pussy.

"Oh, yeah," said Mike, just as breathless, "All you."

"Mmmm. You know that I get turned on, knowing I turn you on so much."

"I can tell."

"So I'm going to get myself another orgasm out of it, if you don't mind."

"Not at all." Mike finally opened his eyes, and what he saw made him halfway hard again. Veronica was, in that moment, pure sexuality. Her hair was a sweaty tangle, her skin was flushed, and her mouth was opened with soft moans of desire. The middle finger of one hand slowly slid into and out of her pussy, and with the other hand, she slowly caressed her breasts, cupping and pinching, first one, then the other.

"You can move your arms now," Veronica said, absentmindedly. Mike let go of his grip and stretched his fingers.

"You want to hear about the dream I had last night... about you?" Mike asked.

"Of me? Was I naked?"

"Almost. You were in a bikini top and short shorts. It was a car wash."

"Typical male fantasy."

"Well, you, and Jenny... and Cassie." Veronica took a sharp intake of breath.

"All of us?"

"Mm-hmm. All in bikini tops and short shorts." Mike knew she would be thinking of Cassie in the outfit.

"So... what did we do?" Veronica asked, her eyes now shut, her finger pumping faster.

"You all got soapy, then wet from the hose."

"Go on..."

"Then Jenny suggested you should all just take off the wet clothes."

Veronica muffled a moan, but said, "And then..."

"Jenny dropped her shorts first, then you."

Veronica's hand was audibly slapping against her pussy now, and the other was pinching a nipple pretty hard.

"None of you were wearing anything underneath. Well, Cassie was a bit shy... so you came over."

Her breathing came fast now, as Mike narrated the story now playing behind her eyelids.

"She was turned away from you, so you reached around and unbuttoned her shorts. She didn't resist you. Then you pulled down her shorts, hips to ankles, your face ending up inches from her ass cheeks."

Veronica's body was tensing up. She was close.

"Then, as I watched in my dream, you smiled at me, winked, and kissed her ass."

Her eyes snapped open, staring at the ceiling.

"I woke up in the middle of the night with an outrageous hard-on. I couldn't get back to sleep, so I did the only thing I could. I jacked off last night, thinking about you kissing Cassie's ass."

Veronica slammed her finger into her pussy one last time and came, this time silently. As her body shook, however, Mike could see her mouthing the words, "Fuck her, Mike." The implication of what she was fantasizing now would have floored him had he not already been laying down. When she looked at him again, he pretended not to have noticed.

"Mmm... you should write fiction," Veronica said, "That was good."

"It was mostly true, too," Mike said.

"Which parts?"

"Undomesticated equines could not remove it from me."

"Big Bang Theory?"

"Stargate, actually."

"See, this is why geekdom isn't for me Too much to keep track of."

"How many brands of women's fashion items are there?"

"Hundreds, probably thousands. Why?"

"Nothing. Warm yet?"

"Oh, hell, yeah."

"All right. Let's finish up, otherwise they'll suspect something."

"Who?"

"Jenny and Cassie."

"Oh, right, them."

They re-clothed and kept driving.

*****

They arrived back at the house over an hour later. As Mike walked into the kitchen area, he encountered papers scattered to and fro across the room.

"Guess what the Hell?" he ended up asking, changing horses mid-sentence.

"Sorry!" Cassie called from somewhere in the dining room. She and Jenny were at the table, sifting through even more papers.

"We got a little carried away," Jenny said apologetically, "We'll get it all up in time for dinner. Hopefully."

"Dare I ask?" Mike wondered.

"It's our initial notes and ideas. Some are rough sketches, or ideas. Some are first early drafts that we might want to take another look at. That's most of the kitchen, anyway."

"I take it the idea is viable?"

"One way or another, it looks like it."

"Okay, um. Can you take a break?"

"Sure. How'd your thing go?" Jenny asked, stepping gingerly over yet another doodle of a massage table.

"The road's clear."

Jenny froze mid-step.

"What?"

"The road's clear. I'll call Stan, and get him out here today. He'll fix your car and before you know it, our business meetings will have to be by conference call."

"Oh."

"You don't sound happy."

"No, I am, it's just, unexpected, is all." Jenny spoke in halts and stops as her mental gears shifted.

"So, how about you ladies get Veronica caught up and the first floor cleaned up, while I make a couple of phone calls?"

"Okay," Jenny said, while Cassie continued to dance in the dining room about the news of the clear road. "Where is she, anyway?"

"She probably went upstairs to change. She hit her head on a bump, which made her get more carsick than she could handle. She went out to heave, and instead slipped on a snow bank. She's fine now, but her clothes got soaked. I had to take it a lot slower after that."

"That's why it took so long?"

"Well, the road's not exactly an interstate highway to begin with."

"Noted. All right. You go call Stan. I'll try and stack some of this." Jenny shuffled through the papers like they were fallen autumn leaves to get back to the dining room. Mike went to his office and shut the door.

*****

"Hello?"

"Stan? It's Mike Evans."

"The SUV still busted?"

"Yup, but the road's clear."

"You want it towed now?"

"If you could. I'll double the distance premium." The distance premium was an extra amount negotiated between Stan and Mike for towing from Mike's house to Stan's garage. This was the first time Mike had to pay it.

"Ah, how can I say no to you? Your being here has been such a boon for us all. Make it one-point-five times, and I'll be there in two hours. Leave a key in the ignition."

"Thanks, Stan. I owe you one."

"Naw, let's call it even."

"You do that if you want. See you in two hours."

"See ya. Hey, Tina, gonna be a good Valentine's Day this year!" Mike heard Stan shout as he hung up the phone. Tina was Stan's wife.

Chuckling, Mike hung up, and then redialed, to a Denver number.

"Hey, Mike. I've been meaning to call you." Caller ID made Rick's life much easier.

"Hey, Rick. How do you feel about business law?"

"I'm not half bad at it. Are we suing or getting sued?"

"Preventing being sued. The ladies have a start-up I'm looking into financing."

"They pitch this idea to you before or after you told them you were Creosote's rich uncle?"

"My idea, actually."

"And you want me to be the legal consultant."

"At first. I'm thinking that if the business grows in sufficient size, you'd be the first person we negotiate with for head of the legal department."

"My firm does allow consulting work outside our field, but what you're talking about would be like a second job."

"Maybe. Maybe not. Are you interested?"

"Mike, you got me this job, and you pay your bills on time. For you, I'd sue my grandmother."

"They're both dead."

"Their estates aren't. Quit splitting hairs. Anyway, I wanted to update you on the law snafu up your way."

"What's the word?"

"Mum, apparently. I have never been this cockblocked in my life." Leave it to Rick to use sexual metaphors for his job.

"What do you mean?"

"I have every paralegal I can bribe scouring last year's copies of the laws you and your property are under, and comparing it to this year's. None of them were voted on – they all got the sign-off by politicians, and not just a few. They all seem to be innocuous changes. But every time I find one, my gut gets knotted tighter."

Rick could never use it in court, but among people that knew him, Rick's Gut Feeling was Exhibit A.

"So what does it all add up to?"

"That's where I'm being blocked. Every call I've made, they either genuinely don't know, or they're evasive as Hell. I've got nothing on how it all fits together. I've got maybe a couple of dozen puzzle pieces, but no idea how big the puzzle is or what the picture on the box looks like. Follow?"

"Yeah, it sounds impossible."

"Remember that when I send you my bill. Whatever's going on, it's either really subtle, or I've just gone insane and paranoid."

"They're not mutually exclusive, you know."

"Oh, ha ha. You're hilarious. Look, just promise me you'll take all this seriously."

"I promise. Look, I just found out the road is clear. Starting tomorrow, I'll be able to go out, and maybe get some on-the-ground intel. The people here like me."

"That may not be enough anymore." Rick had a strange inflection to his tone as he said it.

"What do you mean?" Mike asked sharply.

"I don't know. Ask my gut."

They were both silent on the phone for half a minute.

"All right, Mike, just wanted you to know."

"Yeah. No news is bad news."

"Bingo. Call me if you come up with anything."

"Ditto. Bye."

"Bye."

Mike hung up, and stared at his phone for a few minutes, trying to process the conversation. He shook it off. There was nothing he could do about it right now, so he may as well just set it aside for another time.

*****

Stan arrived in the middle of dinner. Mike went to the door when he knocked, and got a surprise.

"Dave! Good to see you."

"Hi, mind if we come in?"

"I guess not. We're having dinner, though."

"Oh, sorry. We won't be long," said Dave, "I just wanted to check up on you."

They entered the kitchen area, where Jenny, Veronica, and Cassie still sat.

"Ladies, this is Dave. Dave, this is Jenny, Cassie, and Veronica. Ditto for Stan."

"You guys want to stay for dinner?" Cassie asked, "We have some left over."

"Thanks, but no," Stan said, "Tina's got my own dinner waitin' on me at home. I better get goin.' Don't take too long, Davey." He went outside to hitch the broken-down SUV to his tow truck.

"You guys need anything?" Dave asked. "I can be back tomorrow, no problem."

"That's nice of you," said Mike, "but we have been kinda stuck here for over a week. If we want something, we'll have the most stir-crazy person go into town and grab it. Besides, we both know that's a Hell of a trek. I couldn't ask you to do it."