The Warmest Winter, Day 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same here," said Mike.

"I'll check my email for the flight plan, and I'll see you Saturday." Nate disconnected.

"How are you holding up, Mike?" Rick asked when they were alone.

"Thinking about a lot of things I expected never to think about again."

"I get that. But keep it together. Nobody knows those laws better than you. If there's a way out of this, it's in your head."

"No pressure."

"Exactly. See you Saturday, and remember to call if you need me."

*****

At dinner, conversation was amicable, but sparse. Mike hardly paid attention. Other than letting the women know about the travel arrangements, he kept himself inside his head with his thoughts.

"More work?" Jenny asked Mike as they cleared the table from dinner.

"No, I was going to read for the rest of the evening," Mike said, "Clear my head."

"Ah. I think that's good. Don't stress too much about it today, sleep on it, tackle it with a vengeance tomorrow."

"Yeah." Mike said it listlessly, then went upstairs.

"Well," said Veronica, "I realized I forgot to exercise today, so I'll squeeze in a routine before bed. You got some time to chat, Jenny?"

"Sure. Cassie?"

"I'm up for a quiet evening, too, I guess. I'll just be in my room."

*****

Close to an hour later, Mike heard a rhythmic thumping coming from a rom on the same floor as him. Exiting the library, he located the source as being Cassie's room. He knocked, but got no response. Cautiously, he opened the door, only to see Cassie dancing around, earphones blasting music from her iPod.

"Ah!" she cried, startled as she noticed him.

"Sorry," he said, raising a defensive hand. She pulled out her earphones. "I tried knocking."

"No, sorry, it's okay. Whatcha need?"

"I was just wondering what the noise was, that's all."

"Sorry. Sorry. I'll keep it down."

"That's okay. I just wasn't expecting it, is all."

"Do you dance?" Cassie later wondered why she asked it. Mike certainly didn't know.

"Uh, yeah. Whenever Rick drags me to a club, my dancing partners tend to compliment me. The ones that don't tend to be less drunk, and they say I don't put enough 'soul' into it, whatever that means."

"Oh, I know. It's an art thing. There's a difference between dong the right moves in the right order, and dancing, between making crap up and improvising, saying the lines and acting. You know?"

"I guess."

"Want me to show you how? I can."

"All right. I guess."

Cassie got excited and put her iPod on shuffle, docked in the port of her bedside alarm clock, the one she didn't bother setting. Since it was already on her dance mix, the song was perfect and the beats came through loud and clear.

"Okay, let's start. Just dance for a while, let me get a feel for your skills, then we'll shake things up and see what we can do."

For the first few songs, Mike was hesitant. He didn't know how much the floor could take, or where he'd be at most risk of banging his shins. Cassie, however, glided around the room and him, tossing her hair, waving her arms, and swinging her hips. Half the time, her eyes were closed, yet her face was still bright.

Mike started feeling that competitive spark. She wanted to see what he could do? All right.

A song came up that he recognized, and he cut loose. He spun, he clapped, he pushed his skill. Cassie gave a whoop more than once. Mike even caught her hand and twirled her once. She was laughing, and he found he couldn't help but join in.

"Okay, I think I see what's going on," Cassie said between songs, "You're still in control. Dancing is about letting go. Being part of the music."

For the next song, Cassie stayed close. Any time she caught Mike repeating a move, or holding moves for too long, she did something to knock him back out. Catching his hand, stepping where she knew he was going to, whatever. Mike started doing the same to her, upping the ante.

"Okay, I'll admit. That was fun," said Mike.

"See? You let yourself get competitive. Keep going. Put yourself into the song more."

They were both starting to sweat now. Cassie's skin sparkled with the droplets rolling down her contours. But the dancing didn't stop. Every so often, one or the other would get out of breath, and would need to be supported a little for the rest of the dance.

After half an hour, Mike and Cassie were dancing closely. They had learned one another's rhythms and steps, and now pushed themselves and each other, harder, together.

When her first felt Cassie's ass brush his crotch during a song, Mike realized that he was rock-hard. He hadn't even realized how turned-on he was. His hands had started out on Cassie's hips, but over time rose up and around to just under her breasts.

"Cassie," Mike said, "Are you trying to-"

"Sshh," Cassie said, still swaying to the beat, holding a finger to Mike's lips, "Let this be whatever it is. Just you, me, and the music. Let it go."

As if controlled by remote, the iPod's next song was a slow groove. Mike only held Cassie more tightly against him. Her every move was a tease, but the urgency he'd been feeling for the last week was gone. Dancing was enough.

Cassie must have been feeling something along the same lines, because she ran her hands up and down the front of her body. Her nipples clearly showed through her shirt, and she rubbed herself gently through her jeans, grinding against both her hand and Mike's hard-on. Barely audible over the music, Mike heard her gently moan.

She really was something amazing. The last remnants of his worries fled his mind at the realization, and he bent down to kiss her on the neck.

*****

"Do you really believe all that?" Veronica asked Jenny.

"I'd have to double-check the psych stuff, but it sounds good. Besides, it's Mike's theory, not mine."

"You sound pretty confident I'm not gay or bi."

"Only you can tell for sure, but I don't think so. Look, if you found a guy who was like Cassie except for gender, would you be asking yourself if you were gay? Or would you just go for the guy?"

"Oh, he wouldn't stand a chance."

"So, I think, for you, that thepersonalityof Cassie is a turn-onfor you, more than thegenderof Cassie is a turn-off. That make sense?"

"I guess. I mean, it sounds all right, but I just... I don't know."

"Look, it's just something to consider."

"I will. Promise. Now can I exercise?"

"I thought you wanted to talk."

"Yeah, but it's taking forever. Shoo."

*****

Mike explored Cassie's neck, taking his time. She felt his lips cross her skin, trailing fire. The dance had set her nerves sparking, and Cassie felt every touch he gave her as its own unique gift. When she could stand it no longer, she gave a slow twirl, now facing him.

A moment of eye contact was all it took. Mike bent his head low, his arms wrapped around her, and Cassie felt him pick her up into an embrace, and a kiss. She thought he had shown her passion before, but now she knew she had been wrong. There was no patience, no hurry, no hard or soft. There was only the moment, and the music. And the music would be ending soon.

When Mike set her down again on her toes, Cassie slid her hands down his well-muscled chest, until she found where his shirt had come untucked. Staying in the music, she pulled it up, as high as she could, while Mike raised his arms. When Mike's shirt reached his upstretched elbows, he flung it away, and Cassie planted kisses across his bare skin.

Mike repositioned his legs so that they crossed Cassie's. From this new stance, their dancing would serve also to grind into one another. Not content to be less dressed than her, Mike pulled Cassie's shirt over her head, while she raised her arms, her eyes closed. Mike swiftly ran his thumbs across her erect nipples, causing her to gasp and instinctively lunge against him. Her eyes opened, and there was sheer lust in her gaze.

Another song came on. This one brought the tempo up again, and Cassie could not be stopped. Mike joined her in revelry, their hands on one another's waists, feeling every gyration, each bump and grind. Their belts came off next, almost at the same time.

It was sex, only without the sex. They were amping themselves up so high, Mike and Cassie were both at risk of climax with their pants still on. They continued to lose themselves in the unrelenting beat, holding one another as close as the dance would allow. Cassie constantly felt her breasts brush by Mike's hard chest, knowing it excited him just as much as her.

There was one last song on the playlist, and she knew it. Somehow Mike picked up on it too, from some subtle shift in her movements. Closing in, Mike covered her lips with his, and ground his hips harder into hers. When the fadeout stopped, they both knew, the moment didn't have to.

*****

Jenny heard music playing in Cassie's room. Funny. She usually used her headphones. Were they broken? Jenny climbed the stairs, intending to knock on the door and ask, to see if Cassie wanted to borrow her pair. On her way up, she noticed the library door open. She checked. Mike wasn't in.

So was Cassie alone in her room or not? Was Mike in there, talking privately with her? If so, she'd come back later. Jenny brightened up when she remembered about the closets.

In Mike's house, on the second floor, bedrooms on the same side of the house were connected by a single walk-in closet, accessible from both sides. Jenny's connected to the Library, Veronica's to Cassie's. Jenny went to Veronica's room, shutting the bedroom and closet doors behind her. The slats of the closet door were angled downwards, so she had to stand fairly straight to see into the room.

Jenny put a hand to her mouth to muffle her gasp.

*****

By the time the last song ended, Mike and Cassie were fully engaged in their kiss. Their tongues continued the dance, darting and swirling. Cassie was moaning with each breath. Mike wanted more.

Breaking the kiss, he knelt down and unbuttoned Cassie's jeans. She let a brief cry escape when Mike spun her around. Now, as he teased the denim down her hips and legs, he gave deep, appreciative kisses to her ass.

Standing, now that Cassie was only in her leopard-print panties, Mike resumed the kiss. Only now, his hands spread themselves across her ass cheeks, grabbing as much of her as he could. With a grunt, he lifted her up, and their heads were reversed, with hers the higher. Cassie smiled, wrapping her legs around Mike's waist.

Mike felt the effort was well worth it. Now, if he bent his head low, he could tease Cassie's succulent tits, and if he looked up, he could see Cassie's gorgeous face. Her hair had long before spilled out of its hair tie, and it was sexy as Hell.

Eventually, though, Cassie got down, and returned the favor by removing Mike's jeans. And his boxers, at the same time.

Jenny could only stare as she watched Cassie take Mike's steel-hard erection into her mouth. She could remember what that was like, what it tasted like, how it felt. She knew she shouldn't be watching, that she should just go and leave them to it.

But it wasso. Fucking. HOT.

Jenny had barely moved, let alone touched herself, and she was already trying not to squirm, or make any noise. As Cassie's head bobbed up and down over Mike's cock, she gave up and enjoyed the show.

Mike was stunned. Usually, he'd have come by now, Cassie was so hot and so good at what she was doing. But the dancing had changed the paradigm – something else would do it tonight. Gently bringing Cassie back to her feet, Mike whispered into her ear, softly.

"What do you want?"

Just as softly, Cassie leaned into his ear, and after a brief lick to his lobe, she said, "Everything you've got."

Mike let loose a deep rumble of satisfaction at the answer, and gently guided Cassie backwards, against the wall next to the closet door. Swiftly, Mike lifted Cassie up, then pressed into her to keep her from falling. She felt every inch of his cock pressing against her pussy, every movement he made sending her head spinning.

His hips still holding her up, Mike used one hand to move her panties aside, and guide the tip of his erection to her slick folds.

"Mmm,please," Cassie whispered.

Mike hadn't even needed that. He pushed himself into Cassie, inch by slow inch. Each time he thrust, he went in a bit farther, pushing Cassie higher. Gasping for air, she wrapped her arms and legs around him, let his hard chest crush hers, and held on.

Behind the wall, Jenny swallowed hard. She was not going to make it much longer without doing something about it.

Mike's pace was hard and fast, and yet they did not feel closer to climax. A week before, they had engaged inveryhot sex, because they both drove one another to an incredible climax. Now, they both enjoyed the journey. Climax would happen, but only much, much later.

When he finally let Cassie back onto the ground, they shared a highly-charged kiss. When it finally broke, Mike whispered, "Hands and knees."

Jenny saw a look of excitement on Cassie's face. It blossomed into feral lust when Mike knelt in front of her, his cock once again in reach of her lips.

This time, however, Cassie rocked her whole body back and forth, fucking Mike with her mouth. Mike groaned at both the pleasure and the sight.

Jenny was caught up in the sight, too, and lost her grip on the doorframe. Her hand suddenly came down and hit something of Cassie's in the closet. Mercifully, it was clothing and made little noise, but jarring what turned out to be Cassie's laundry basket loosed another item. Jenny, spurred by the adrenaline of her panic, managed to catch the object before it could clatter.

It turned out to be one of Cassie's dildos. Jenny saw two more with it, tucked away in what would have otherwise been a good hiding spot. Cassie's vibrator, Jenny knew about. The one she was holding had sensation-enhancing ridges and contours. The other one was a replica of a man's anatomy, a suction cup at the base but otherwise very realistic. A fair bit smaller than Mike's, Jenny thought, and not nearly as hard. And, hang on, just how many of these did Cassie think she needed on an extended road trip? All Jenny brought was a pocket vibrator.

Her attention was jolted back into the room when Cassie began to moan again, only this time muffled by Mike's cock. Jenny slipped a finger inside her pussy and realized that she had been masturbating. Naughty, dirty thoughts flitted through her mind. Watching Cassie and Mike fuck while using Cassie's toy was top of the list right now.

Jenny stripped off her shirt and jeans, followed by her panties, taking her eyes off of the scene in front of her as briefly as possible. All she wore now was her teal bra, the comfortable one that still showed her cleavage if she wanted. She slipped the toy into her mouth, instinctively imagining it was Mike's cock, and mimicking Cassie's fine oral work on the other side of the door.

Cassie was all for being patient, but now her pussy begged her for attention. Her busy fingers could only do so much. She needed Mike again. Cassie popped him out of her mouth, and while her hand gave him a few jerks, she tossed her head back to indicate he should take her.

Mike lustfully obliged, taking the opportunity to rake his hands across her searing skin. At her backside, Mike drank in the sight of her ass, then her pink, perfect pussy lips. He bent low, planting kisses on them, and Cassie responded with shivers and moans.

Able to resist no longer, Mike thrust back into Cassie, causing her to throw her head back and cry out. He gripped her by the hips, watching her ass bounce off of him as he pounded her, rocking her whole body.

From Jenny's angle, she could see Cassie's face, contorted in pleasure, and she recalled more of how Mike made her feel. She slipped the toy into her pussy, bracing herself once again against the doorframe as she bucked. The unexpected orgasm hit her hard, and she struggled to stay silent. It took her some time to catch her breath, as heavy gasps could be heard.

Cassie was in a similar state. Mike was slamming into her, like a machine, and she still wanted more. When her climax arrived, she groaned and ground her hips back against Mike, who kept up his relentless pace throughout.

Shaking, Cassie sat up on her knees, and Mike wrapped his arms around her. The way they were positioned, he was still inside her, but only just.

"There's something I've wanted to try for a while," she said, "May I? I think you'll like it."

"Sure," Mike whispered, drawing her hair back and planting soft kisses on her neck.

Cassie stayed for a few moments to appreciate them, then got up. "Be right back."

Jenny went from aroused to alarmed in what had to be the biggest biochemical whiplash of her life. She slipped the toy out of herself, and had just enough time to grab her clothes before Cassie reached the door.

Cassie looked into the closet to find the toy she wanted. It was there, all right, right next to the vibrator. But where was the other one? Did it fall? She glanced around quickly to see if maybe it was on the floor, and saw Jenny.

The look on Jenny's face, combined with the fact that she was only in her bra, must have told Cassie everything. Cassie only smiled, winked, and grabbed the toy she was after, shutting the closet door behind her.

Jenny was conflicted. She was busted. But what was Cassie up to? Her curiosity teamed up with her libido and got the better of her. Jenny dropped her clothes, went back to the door, and after using her pussy juices to lubricate it again, slipped the toy back inside. Her whole body tensed with the unexpected pleasure. The adrenaline shock must have re-sensitized her nerves.

"I want you," said Cassie in Mike's ear, softly. "Both ways. At once. I can't get enough of you. But there's only one of you. This is the next best thing."

Intrigued, Mike watched as Cassie pushed the suction cup into the bedpost, which was a flat-sided piece of furniture. His hard-on, which had softened a little during the break, re-erected as Cassie slid her legs under, to either side of the dildo. She slid her pussy along the toy, using the same technique that Jenny had just used.

Using her unparalleled hip control, Cassie maneuvered the tip to her opening. She looked directly at Mike, who stared with unbridled lust at the sexpot in front of him. Cassie did not so much as blink when she slid back and penetrated herself on the artificial cock. Mike and Jenny both bucked.

"That's how I look when you do it," Cassie said. Slowly, she pulled herself away and then back onto the toy. She increased her pace. Mike was just kneeling nearby, idly fondling himself as he watched.

Jenny, too, was masturbating. She leaned against the door frame now, freeing her other hand. She pulled, twisted, pinched her breasts, especially her nipples, trying to find an outlet for her sexual energy that didnotinclude screaming. The toy in her pussy feltgood, and she understood why Cassie liked it.

"Come here," she heard Cassie say.

Mike knelt in front of her again. Without hesitation, Cassie engulfed him in her mouth. At the first taste, a shudder ran through her whole body, and she slowly rocked back and forth. It was obviously as good as she was hoping. When only Mike's tip was in her mouth, she was against the wood, the toy deep in her pussy. When the toy came out, Mike's cock hit the back of her throat. The alternating rhythm drove Cassie so wild she was shaking with excitement. Toy, cock, toy, cock, pussy, mouth, pussy, Mike, toy, Mike, pussy, mouth, toy, Mike.

Another orgasm ripped through her, even bigger than the one before. The waves of pleasure were rippling back and forth across Cassie's body, and she still wanted more. And so, she could tell, did Mike.