The Warmest Winter, Day 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he did, though, he took no further time. Cassie was lubricated enough that he was able to push in, all in one go, causing another silent cry from the helpless beauty. He pounded her hard, and fast, and relentlessly. Every so often, he would take a hand and grope her tits, or grab a firm handful of her delectable ass, but never, ever ceasing to take her at his pleasure.

Cassie could feel his climax approaching, and her own. She couldn't even moan now if she wanted to. His orgasm seemed always only moments away, until she felt the thump, thump, thump, get louder, and louder.

"Where is everybody?" he said.

Wait. That wasn't her fantasy lover. That was Veronica.

And those thumps were not in her imagination. It was Veronica coming down the steps. She was going to turn the corner in another instant.

Shit.

Cassie managed to sit upright and put her skirt back down before Veronica came into view.

"Hey, Cass, what are you doing down here?"

"Umm, Jenny and I were talking about stuff."

"Did she give you the 'Maybe we're not all lesbians' talk, too?"

"Yeah..."

"You okay, Cass? You look kinda flustered."

"No."Yes.

"Really?"

"I think you woke me up. Sorry. I hadn't realized I'd fallen asleep. I'm surprised, is all." There. That explained everything up to that point. The next part, however, was going to be tricky. This was because Cassie hadn't had time to get the vibrator out of her pussy, and while she was still really, really turned on, so was it. And as quiet as it was, she couldn't let it come out on its own without alerting Veronica, at which point she would need the Witness Protection program to avoid the razzing. There is a downside to everything, even BFFs.

"You know what I'm thinking?" Veronica asked.

"Hmm? What?" Cassie said, jerking her head up again.

"I asked if you know what I'm thinking."

"I doubt I could say whatI'mthinking," Cassie replied shakily.

"I think we should just go for it and see."

"Go for what and see what?"

"If we're really attracted to each other. No game, no Mike, just us. If it's yes, we've settled a lot of issues. If not, at least we know and we hopefully had some fun finding out. What do you say?"

"Umm..."

*****

Jenny finished brushing out her hair. Something in her heritage allowed her to accomplish this while it was wet, to the eternal jealousy of her friends and enemies alike. She grimaced a little at the fact that she hadn't brought replacement clothes down with her, but bunched up her workout attire and checked the fitting of the towel around her. That's when she heard Cassie and Veronica through the door.

*****

"Yeah. I guess. Let's do it."

Suddenly nervous, Veronica leaned in for a kiss. Their lips touched, even more tentatively than in the game a few days before. Whatever happened next couldn't be blamed on the rules or alcohol. After neither Veronica or Cassie recoiled, they went in again, and this time, their lips were much less tightly controlled.

Cassie seemed a little off balance, the position she was in, so Veronica brought her hands up to steady her around the waist. Able to focus better, they both let their tongues slip and before long they were making out like high schoolers.

*****

Jenny, still in the bathroom, opened the door a crack, just enough to see what was going on. Her mouth dropped when she saw her best friends snogging on the couch. She didn't want to interrupt, but she couldn't just walk away; what if they saw her?

Veronica let out a small moan, and the sound went straight from Jenny's ears to her clitoris. Well, Jenny thought, shewasnaked already. Setting her clothes on the edge of the sink, Jenny leaned against a doorframe to watch her friends pleasure each other, while she pleasured herself. Again.

Back on the couch, Veronica and Cassie were breathing heavily. Every technique they had learned was going into this experience, and each reaped rewards. Breaking away for a second, Veronica grasped the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head in one smooth motion. Her long blonde hair fell around her shoulders, framing her breasts. Another deft set of motions, and Veronica's bra joined it on the floor.

"Kiss them," Veronica said.

"Wh-what?" Cassie asked.

"I said, kiss them. Suck them. Give 'em what ya got."

The allure of being commanded overcame her trepidation, and she buried her face in Veronica's cleavage. She tasted sweet and creamy. Cassie steadier herself by placing her hands on Veronica's hips, while Veronica held Cassie's head gently in her own hands.

Cassie grew bolder and began to tease Veronica's nipples mercilessly, which she knew from Veronica's stories would drive her crazy.

"Cassie... you... little... minx... I'll pay you back for thisssss oh,god." Cassie released the nipple. Veronica reached down and started swirling a finger around her pussy lips. She was so wet, it wasn't long before she could insert the finger and start toreallyenjoy this.

As Veronica took more responsibility for her own satisfaction, Cassie too focused more on herself. She couldn't help but get turned on right now – that damn vibrator was still sending shock waves across her body. It wasn't fair to Veronica, or herself, to let it interfere.

Taking her cue and opportunity from Veronica, Cassie leaned back and stripped her shirt off. Bare-chested, since it was another bra-less day, she stood to slide her skirt down. Veronica groaned again, and Jenny bucked soundlessly behind the door.

Cassie picked exactly the correct angle, and used her exquisite hip control to ease the vibrator out without her hands, and without it hitting the floor, and without Veronica seeing the motions. When it was reachable, Cassie caught the vibrator along with the hem of her skirt and pulled them both down at once. It was difficult not to gasp as the toy's head passed her lips, but she managed it. Settling back down on the couch, wearing a thong and a smile, Cassie let her hand, with the skirt and vibrator, drop behind the couch and out of Veronica's view.

But not out of Jenny's. Jenny saw the vibrator peeking out from inside the skirt, and the realization of what must have happened hit her with a flash as Cassie pressed the button and held it to turn off the toy. Totally distracted now, Jenny had to clamp a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing.

Still, this made her realize that Cassie was taking this thing with Veronica seriously. Best to make sure she didn't interrupt them. She would have to leave at the next chance, only there didn't seem to be one just yet.

Too bad, Jenny thought as she resumed fingering herself.

*****

Eventually Mike realized that his thoughts had processed all they needed to when he noticed he was planning a scale model of Minas Tirith in his head. Coming downstairs, he was surprised to find nobody. Not a soul.

For a second, he thought he heard a voice in the basement. Well, that made sense. Everybody had a lot to talk about lately. He didn't want to interrupt, but this was no time to, even accidentally, isolate himself if he didn't have to. It was quite the conundrum.

Taking refuge in his office, Mike turned on his computer again. While idly watching it connect to the network, he remembered the security camera. Of course. It had no sound, and he could see what was going on in the basement without interruption. And though he always looked in from Denver, the network included all of his computers, so doing it locally was no problem.

When the picture came in, Mike's eyes nearly popped out of his head. It took an effort of will not to fall out of his chair. Cassie and Veronica were making out on his basement couch, naked or nearly so, fondling one another's breasts avidly.

Mike's erection quickly swelled to being painful. By the time he could reach down to adjust himself, the touch was overwhelming. He wasready. It was like a porno, only being shot live in his own basement. At the mercy of his own testosterone, Mike sat back in his office chair and enjoyed the show.

Wait, what was that in the corner of the screen? The bathroom door? It took Mike a second to remember the camera controls, but when he did, he made two small adjustments: one a little to the left, to see the entire bathroom door; secondly, he zoomed in a little. It was Jenny, he realized with a start, and by the look of it she was as turned on as he was. This made his hard-on jerk in his hands, in addition to the jerking already being done to it.

*****

By now Cassie and Veronica were exploring one another's bodies freely. Veronica could not get enough of grabbing Cassie by the ass and just squeezing, which Cassie liked and reciprocated with a pinch to Veronica's nipples. All of this was accompanied in now-partial secrecy by Jenny drawing light, slow circles around the very tip of her clit.

Jenny was beginning to enjoy a new comfort level with being a voyeur. Every so often, her eyes would roll back as another wave assailed her, threatening to wash over her but never quite. It was exquisite. As her eyes travelled back down from one such roll, she spotted something. What was that red light? Was that a... camera?

It was, Jenny realized. A security camera. And there was only one person who could have turned it on. Cassie and Jenny were lost to each other for the moment, and Jenny slipped away, taking her gym clothes with her. Time to see what Mike had to say about it.

*****

Mike groaned in disappointment as his entertainment was reduced by a third. Jenny was out, and coming upstairs.

Which meant, incidentally, that she would be walking by the door of the office any second. The door Mike had been too engrossed to shut.

Mike quickly stood up and pulled his boxers and jeans back up. Unable to find something to wipe off his hand, he settled for the back of a pants leg. At the very last instant, he managed to turn off his computer screen.

"Hey, Jenny, done exercising?"

"Yeah, just had some girl-girl time with Cassie."

"Ah. I see."

"And I think Cassie and Veronica are having some girl-girl time now," Jenny said. The tent in Mike's shorts and the involuntary ab clench gave her the answer; he had been watching.

"Oh, good," said Mike, pretending to think she was talking about friends bonding. "Friendships come first."

"So what were you working on?" Jenny said, walking around to Mike's computer.

God, even in just a towel, she is sexy as Hell,Mike thought.Scratch that.Especially in just a towel.

But now she seemed to be reaching for his keyboard. Mike moved to intercept.

"It's all private stuff. You know, for a client. Here, I'll save it, and then we can talk, if you want."

Mike pushed a button on the keyboard and learned three things the next moment. Firstly, the security feed did in fact include audio. Secondly, its output was set to maximum volume. Thirdly, the F11 key was the mute/unmute toggle. He quickly pressed it again, but knew he was busted.

Reaching past him, laughing softly, Jenny turned Mike's monitor back on. Cassie and Jenny were front and center, still breathing through one another's noses, only now with their hands in one another's pussies.

Red-faced with many things but at the moment primarily embarrassment, Mike glanced at Jenny. Jenny's eyes lingered on the screen for just a second too long, and when they met Mike's, they had the tiniest glint of triumph. Mike, however, was a very smart man, and had gotten to know Jenny very well in the last eleven days.

"I'm still one up on you."

"How so?"

"You caught me looking today. But you were looking today, too. In the bathroom. And yesterday, from the closet."

"How did you know about yesterday? Did Cassie tell you?"

"Nope. You just did."

"You-" Jenny couldn't complete her sentence, as the rest of her body propelled her into kissing Mike.

*****

Downstairs, Veronica and Cassie broke away and leaned back on either side of the couch, interlinking their legs so they could very nearly grind their pussies together. Instead, they each used their own hands to climb towards orgasm, heads thrown back.

Neither of them cared about keeping it quiet. That had long since been driven from their minds. And since their orgasms were entirely female-driven, it lacked the urgency a male presence provides. So now, when climax approached, Cassie felt it start deep inside, almost far away. But it built, slowly but surely. It wasn't much longer before both she and Veronica were crying out loudly.

*****

Jenny's towel slipped to the floor, and she urgently pulled apart Mike's zipper with her hands. The moment she could reach it, she grabbed Mike's erection and stroked it. They both groaned in relief.

Jenny ducked down quickly and pulled Mike's pants with her. His boxers followed, allowing her to run her tongue up Mike's veined deep-red shaft. With great eloquence, Jenny expressed her love of Mike's cock, with all of her oratory skill. She was gratified by his hand clenching on the desk and a heavy growl of satisfaction parting his lips.

When she felt she had driven him appropriately wild, Jenny stood up again. Turning her back to him, she let his arms wrap around her, felt his musculature against her curves, his rod pressing into her backside. Together they watched as Cassie and Jenny began to slowly and deeply fingerfuck themselves. They were heading to the mother of all orgasms, and Jenny was eager to watch it, but with one more addition to her pleasure – her own orgasm.

With a move Veronica had taught her, Jenny lifted one leg and placed it on Mike's desk, elevating her pussy to a height he could reach without stooping, and opening it up more easier penetration. She turned back to Mike, whose eyes again held the animal lust she craved so much from him.

"Take it," she purred.

Mike growled, so fiercely Jenny was almost scared. But roughly grabbing her hips, Mike guided himself into her and slammed his cock into her pussy, all the way to the hilt, all in one go. Jenny gasped as the pleasurable shock drove breath out of her.

Without a word, Mike made use of Jenny. He pounded her from behind, he grabbed her swaying tits, he stifled his groans into her shoulder. Jenny took it all in, as well as the sight of Veronica beginning to buck and twitch. Hers would be soon.

The blinding lust finally began to fade from Mike's mind. Not that he minded, but he sometimes liked to have clear memories of sex, and when he got that primal, it began to blur. Looking up again, he saw Cassie and Veronica, masturbating in the basement. He could hear them, slightly time-delayed, from the basement door. Reflected in the old-school monitor he saw Jenny, wide-eyed and lost in her own world of sex. She was beautiful in that moment, joyful and radiant. Behind her, Mike caught, for a second, his own reflection.

And that's when he felt his skull crack open. He cried out again, only this time for a much, much different reason. Extricating himself from Jenny, he held his head in his hands and fell of the floor.

"Mike?!"

"Too much... It's too much..." he kept whispering. On instinct, Jenny whirled and cut the security feed. Then she wrapped her towel around herself, removing further stimuli.

"Too much... too much..."

Jenny was scared. She had ideas on what this might be, but too many. She would need Mike to calm down some to help narrow it down. To Hell with everything else, she resolved. She got up to call the others, rally the troops.

"No," Mike managed, guessing her plans. "Just you. Please. No one else."

"Can you sit up?"

"Yeah, sorry," Mike said. He got up and sat back into his office chair. It seemed to revive him, or reassure him somehow. "God, I'm so sorry. I ruined perfectly perfect sex."

"Hey, don't sweat it. I got you into this mess, remember?"

That got the slightest of smiles from Mike, but then a wince.

"Has this happened before?" Jenny asked.

"Never like this. Only normal ones."

"Normal what?"

"Stress migraines. This felt like the granddaddy migraine all the others hear stories about and want to be when they grow up."

"You kept saying 'too much.' What did you mean?"

"What was my life twelve days ago and what is it now?"

"Right. Stupid question. Sorry."

"It's not your fault either. I think... I think for now I need a fair bit of decompression. I'll be in my office. I doubt I'll be out for dinner."

"Okay," said Jenny softly, "Let me know if you need anything, okay?"

"Okay... and Jenny?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for being willing to keep a secret from your friends. I know what that means to you."

Jenny leaned in and kissed his head softly. "They're your friends, too, now. But you're welcome."

Gathering up her dirty gym clothes for the umpteenth time, Jenny finally made her way up to her bedroom to get dressed again.

*****

Veronica suddenly stopped.

"What? What's wrong?" Cassie asked, concerned. She stopped as well, with great effort.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing. I just noticed the camera was off."

"The what?"

"You can stop playing now. Jenny went upstairs and the camera Mike was using is off."

"When did you notice them?"

"Oh, I knew the whole time, since we first really got into making out. After that, it was just fun imagining their reactions when they thought it was real."

"Funny. Yeah. Me, too."

"Glad you picked up on it. Could you imagine?"

"Yeah, really."

"Anyway, we should get dressed. I have to exercise and you need to make dinner."

"Dinner. Right. Umm, I'll just go use the bathroom first." Cassie pointed for emphasis. Gathering up her clothes, and whatnot, Cassie left without another word and secured the door behind her.

Once alone, Cassie sat on the edge of the sink and turned her vibrator back on. After running it under some warm water, she eased it back into her still-hot and still-wet pussy. Struggling to stay quiet, she pounded herself until she climaxed.

It was good, as orgasms tend to be, but nowhere near the Big One she had been building towards. Starting with her mystery man fantasy, and building on whatever came her way, which turned out to be Veronica, only to be interrupted, Cassie had never felt so sexually frustrated before, ever. Using some running water to mask it, she let out a string of expletives. She wanted to scream.

*****

The three women were quiet during dinner.

"I, uh, I think we might need to give Mike his space for a while." Jenny offered.

"What makes you say that?" Cassie asked.

"Well, I, uh... well, it just can't be easy with the upcoming hearing, the threat of losing the house, and then on top of that, each of us, all of us together, and the plans for the future... it's a lot for a guy to handle after only a week and a half."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," said Veronica. "Even me?"

"Yeah, probably," said Jenny, "If he thinks you're rekindling interest in him, or might do so..."

"Good point. So what do we do?"

"We wait, and take our cues from him."

"Agreed," said Cassie, "Now what's this about you watching us downstairs?"

"Shall I tell Veronica everything I saw?"

Cassie's eyes widened. "Nope. That's quite alright."

"We're even?"

"Never happened."

Veronica shook her head. "I missed something." Jenny turned to her.

"Yes, you did, but you'll never know what."

"What, that Cassie was being vibrated half the time downstairs? It wasn't hard to figure out."

Cassie and Veronica sat, openmouthed, as Veronica got up and put her dinner dishes away.

"Ladies," Veronica said, before heading up to her room for the night, "Blonde ain't nothin' but a hair color."

*****

Mike snapped out of his runaway train of thought when Cassie knocked gently on the office door.

"It's just a sandwich, I swear," said Cassie. "You need to eat something."