The Warmest Winter, Day 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike set the plate down on a shelf behind him. He was keeping his desk clear, to help clear his mind. And now here was Cassie. Demure as a debutante, as hot as a volcano. She was very obviously quite horny but doing not a thing about it. Something clicked in Mike's brain, and he stood up. Much of what he had been suppressing, he now allowed to surge forward. Here was a way to get all of it out. Closing in on Cassie, he closed the office door with one hand. Jenny had long since gone to bed, and Jenny was holed up in the library.

Cassie could sense the pheromones Mike was generating, which only brought her own hormones raging back.

In the last moments they held themselves back, Mike whispered, "It's just sex, I swear. We both need this."

"Yessss..." Cassie moaned.

Mike growled darkly, then quickly stripped both of them to nude. Wordlessly, he sat Cassie onto his desk, on the other side from his desk chair, the one they had first had sex in. Bending low, Mike drank from her pussy, spurred on by the taste and by Cassie's bucking and thrashing. Meanwhile, Mike's hands grabbed anything they could – her ass, her tits, her thighs. He was physically claiming her, taking her body to do with as he pleased.

And he did please. When Cassie began to shudder nonstop, Mike pushed her back so that her head hung upside-down from the other side of the desk. Circling, Mike placed his solid member on her waiting lips, when she promptly and greedily engulfed him. She brought her hands up to help guide him, but he pinned her arms down with his own. With long, slow thrusts, Mike took his cock into and out of Cassie's mouth, while her tongue did what it could to taste him and tease him.

Eventually the urges got too strong, and Mike could wait no longer. Circling back around the desk, he pulled Cassie up so that she was sitting on the edge of the desk. From this position, Mike penetrated her, then lifted her off the desk entirely to fuck her standing up.

Bouncing on his cock, Cassie reveled. Arching her back, she pushed her tits into Mike's face. He responded by taking each one almost entirely into his mouth, one at a time, then doing as he please with it until finally teasing it back out all the way to the tip her hardened nipples.

"Fuck me," Cassie whispered with each breath, "Fuck me."

Still Mike's need grew. He set Cassie down, then used a foot to slide over the footstool for the second office chair. Standing Cassie on it, he flipped her around, then bent her over the desk.

Mike groaned loudly. Cassie's ass was now up in the air, her pussy ready and eager, and at just the right height.

Cassie tossed her head back and said, "You gonna take what's yours or not?"

Mike snarled. Normally this would have scared Cassie, but she was too delirious to notice. Cassie braced as she felt Mike's hands grab her by the hips, which she sensuously swayed. Then she felt every inch of Mike crash into her, and her body spiraled out of control.

"FUCK!" she yelled.

Mike slammed into her now, hard and fast. Cassie's tits brushed the desk as she struggled to hang on. God,yes, this was it.Thisis what she needed. The orgasm she felt building earlier regained its earlier strength, and now expanded within her, as Mike's seemed to.

Without warning, Mike lifted her chest off of the desk, and held her up with one arm across her tits, his hand groping and fondling the mound. With his other hand, he covered her mouth as he increased his pace yet again.

Even if Mike had the slightest inkling to stop, he could not have. Something deeper than his mind was getting its way right now, and he was along for the ride. But what a ride. Cassie was an endless font of sexual energy, and Mike gorged himself. And now he felt that familiar tightness start, the beginnings of returning the favor.

Mike let Cassie drop back down onto the desk, then slowed his pace. Cassie was in tantalized agony. She felt every contour of Mike's cock as it pistoned in and out of her folds. She couldn't scream now, not even groan. The orgasm finally caught up with her, though, and Cassie threw back her head with a sharp cry. Her whole body flushed, and Mike caught her under the neck. Leaning over, he planted one deep kiss into her mouth, then released his hold.

Cassie was in the thrall of her prolonged pleasure, and Mike felt his near. Grabbing both of her ass cheeks, he held on for dear life as he made a few final, hard thrusts into Cassie's already-quivering pussy.

At the last second, Mike pulled out, and swiftly sat Cassie down onto the stool. She kept her orgasm alive with one finger in her pussy, and with the other hand grabbed Mike's cock, shoving as much of it into her mouth as she could on such short notice.

When Mike climaxed, Cassie was ready. She sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed, all the while continuing to stroke Mike's cock with her fingers. Cassie coaxed every drop of cum out of Mike, as if it needed further convincing. Mike, still shooting cum down Cassie's throat, collapsed onto the desk, shaking.

When Cassie at last let go of Mike's cock, she would have sworn his balls were noticeably smaller. Even her own libido was completely exhausted. In the odd clarity of mind that sometimes happened to her after sex, she shakily asked, "How... ooh... how do you do that?"

"Do... what?" Mike, too, was catching his breath.

"Cum that much? In so short a time? So many days in a row"

"There's a list of foods... that increase... output... naturally," Mike said. "I've been eating them for years, with no one to spend them on." He managed a smile.

"Now I have, too," said Cassie, licking her lips.

"Just sex, right?"

"Absolutely. Let me know anytime you just want me for my body."

"I'll keep that in mind."

They got dressed in silence, conserving energy so they could make it up the stairs. At the second floor landing, where Mike had to go up to his room, he said, "Good night, Cassie. Thanks for the snack."

"You, too. Good night." Mike closed the door behind him.

Cassie wavered a bit, still somewhat weak in the knees. She leaned against the railing for a few minutes to regain her legs.

The library door opened, and Cassie turned to see Jenny standing there, struggling to hold back tears in her eyes.

"Did you-" Cassie tried to ask. Jenny interrupted with a tone seemingly devoid of emotion.

"Yes."