The Warmth

Story Info
Emma submits to Brandon Boyd's charisma.
1.7k words
3.67
8.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: At points, this story contains some S&M-like dialogue. Just a heads-up.

---------------------------------------

My back was up against the wall to the bedroom. Brandon had one arm leaning against the wall behind me, blocking me from moving. He was trying to seduce me and damn it if it wasn't working.

"I know you want to," he continued. "I can see it in your eyes. You're just battling your values with your instincts."

"My instincts tell me to stay away from dangerous men," I smirked. I love it when I get a clear opening to be a smartass.

"Ouch," he said, actually wincing. "Those aretr brutal words, Emma. I think I deserve something after that."

"How do you figure that?" I asked earnestly.

"Oh, I don't know," he said. He paused before running his strong right hand up my tank top. He ran it lightly over my stomach, then moved up to my bra. "I guess its just wishful thinking," he breathed into my ear.

I was having trouble concentrating. So I did the worst thing I could do: I gave in.

"Well, maybe we could work something out," I said, looking up and into his big brown eyes. He grinned, a smile of triumph.

"No better time than the present," he stated, grabbing my hand and pulling me into his bedroom.

He gave me a few seconds to look around at the earthy colors before he came up behind me. He put his hands on my hips, his lips on the sensitive area behind my ear.

"So what kind of deal do we have going on here, Emma?" he muttered.

"Well..." I trailed off. My arousal was making it hard to think logically.

"How about I sing a song for you? I wrote one just for you. I've been saving it for a special occasion." He smiled at the joke in his words.

He let go of me and walked over to the corner, where a guitar sat. It looked to be at least fifteen years old. He held the guitar by the neck in one hand and grabbed my hand with the other before pulling me over to sit on the bed.

"Sit," he said softly. I did as I was told.

"Did you really write a song for me or is this going to be some recycled one you wrote for another girl?" I asked, smiling to keep the energy light.

"I swear, I wrote this for you," Brandon said seriously. I nodded in approval.

He strummed the guitar a few times, then began playing a simple tune... yet it was also complicated in many other ways. He sang to me:

Is everything a baited hook? And are there locks on our doors? If you're looking for an open book look no further, I am yours.

We'll behave like animals swing from tree to tree We can do anything that turns you up and sets you free.

You're an exception to the rule You're an unthought rarity. You're all I ever wanted Southern girl, could you want me?

"That was just the beginning," he told me, sounding a little self-conscious. He sounded like he was regretting telling me that he'd written a song for me.

"That..." I started, then realized I was at a loss for words. "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard and the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me."

Brandon smiled wide, his anxiety all gone.

"Now, what were we saying about a deal?" he asked smoothly.

"I think we could work something out," I replied.

Brandon set the old guitar on the antique chair in the corner. He made his way over to me, pulling me up off the bed when he reached me.

He placed his hands on my hips again and began to play with the hem of my shirt. He pulled it over my head, leaving my large, natural boobs in a tight-fitting push-up bra, which made them look a whole cup size bigger. He unhooked my bra and pulled it off gently.

"You have possibly the best rack of any girl I've ever been with," he admitted with a slight sigh. The look on his face as he looked at my body bordered on admiration.

I tried to say something in reply, but in my arousal I was all but frozen. I felt myself thaw when he reached a hand down into my jeans, inside my panties and then, when he felt I was ready, inside me.

"Oh God," I whispered. "You're so warm, Emma." He paused. "Shit, I'm so hard right now."

I looked down and was surprised to see that at some point Brandon had taken off some of his clothes. I couldn't even remember when that had happened, I was in such a lust-fueled haze. He was left in just his boxers; his muscular yet lean body was begging to be touched.

I looked up and into his eyes. He looked back expectantly. I took the bait and reached down to his boxers. I put my fingers around the waistband before pulling them down.

You could've knocked me over with a feather. His cock was amazing. Nine inches long and very thick, I instantly felt the need to voice a concern that occurred to me.

"Fuck, Brandon, I don't know if I can take that much cock," I told him breathlessly. "What if I made you?" he teased.

I looked at him and then, in response, grabbed his wrist and took him over to the bed; I sat him down on the edge. His amazing body was all mine seat that moment.

I ran my hands down his chest lightly, which only made his erection grow larger. I settled on my knees in between his legs. He looked down at me with the sexiest look on his face.

Finally I reached his bulging cock. I slowly placed it at my lips. i took in a few inches, covering it with my saliva and twisting my practiced tongue around his cockhead. He sighed just loud enough for me to hear. I looked up at him with my eyes; his were closed. He was off on another planet. I began to take his cock as far down my throat as I could.

It took only a few minutes. I'd been tasting pre-cum in the back of my mouth for a while now so when he moaned, "I'm cuming," I pulled his cock out and began giving him a handjob. Soon, cum came bursting out of the bulging head of his cock and onto my lips. I looked into Brandon's eyes as he came and I saw him happier than he'd ever looked before.

"Holy fuck," he muttered, pulling me up off my knees. He kissed me then, not concerned at all about tasting his own cum. I massaged the inside of his mouth with the same tongue that just made him climax.

"I want you inside me," I told him boldly and honestly.

"Bend over on the bed," Brandon ordered me as he stood up. I obeyed by getting on my hands and knees on the foot of the bed, but not before Brandon pulled the remainder of my clothing off me, leaving me naked and vulnerable.

Brandon came up behind me and rubbed his already hardening dick against my ass. I pushed back, feeling his hard member rubbing against my pussy.

"You've been a bad girl, haven't you, Emma?" Brandon asked in a serious voice.

"Mmm yes," I moaned as I continued pushing my ass back against Brandon's body. "I've been a very naughty little girl."

"What do you think your punishment should be?" he asked, pulling his body away from mine. I looked back at him, thinking he was joking. But the look on his face was serious; he was expecting an answer.

"Um, well, I-I don't know..." I mumbled, stumbling over my words. Suddenly, Brandon smacked me on the ass hard. I jumped and squealed; I hadn't been expecting that.

"I think you need a spanking," he stated strongly. "A good, hard one. One you won't forget."

"Well, yes, I suppose so..." I started to say. Brandon slapped me harder.

"Call me 'Master,' slut!" he snapped at me.

"Yes, Master," I said obediently and quickly. There was no way I could disobey him now. He spanked me again, harder than the last.

"How bad have you been, slut?" he asked me in his sexy voice.

"I've been very, very bad, Master," I said quickly. No matter if what I said was correct, he'd slap me anyway.

"What kind of slutty things have you been doing?" he asked. There was lust dripping off his words.

"I've been touching myself..." I began. He ran a hand across my ass, a threat. "I've been touching myself when I think of your cock. I've been dying to feel it inside me."

"Mmm, is that right? Filthy little whore. You want to be fucked, do you?"

"Yes, Master, please fuck me."

"Well, I think you've been taught your lesson. But be warned, slut: the more you fuck up, the more I punish you."

He got closer behind me. He'd lubed his cock well and soon began pushing himself in my ass. I whimpered the second it was inside me; it was too painful. My nails dug into the sheets and my muscles tensed up.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" he asked.

"Yeees, oh God," I groaned.

When he finally had all of himself inside me, he began pulling a few inches out and pushing a few inches in. It began to hurt less with each stroke. Then, when he knew it no longer hurt, he pulled all the way out of me and slammed every last inch in.

"Ohhh!" I moaned.

"You like this, Emma?" Brandon asked. "You like it when I fuck your ass hard, don't you?!"

"Yes, yes, oh God! More, harder, please!"

"How hard, Emma? How hard do you want to be fucked?" he asked as he pounded in and out.

"So fucking hard, I want you to cum inside me!"

"Yeah? You want me to fuck you like the filthy fucking whore you are, don't you?"

"Oh God yes, fuck me good," I begged.

Brandon continued fucking me, never once slowing down. A few seconds later, I heard him groan as he shot his load deep inside my ass. I let out a moan in joy as he pulled out, letting his cum seep out of my abused hole.

I fell on my stomach, exhausted. I quickly fell asleep. When I woke the next morning, I left, but I knew it wouldn't be long before I saw him again.