The Washer

Story Info
You put on a show for a stranger.
1.1k words
3.64
34.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are working in a high-rise office on the 22nd floor. The windows are being cleaned and you noticed one of the guys downstairs and he was kinda cute. You both make eye contact and you notice he had a nice smile. You are hoping he will make a first move.

You have been anticipating the arrival of the window washers outside your window for hours, when suddenly you see the scaffolding dropping. You look up and see the guy is the only one on the scaffolding. It is then that you formulate your plan.

You get up and lock your office door. Then you sit at your desk and open the buttons on your shirt until you are sure he can see inside of it. You casually walk over to your filing cabinets, feeling his eyes on your every move. You bend over to reach the bottom drawer, knowing he is looking at your cleavage. When you look up, he quickly turns away. You smile and get ready for round two.

As you sit down at your desk, you raise your skirt, so your thigh is showing. you sit with one leg under the desk and the other outside the drawer area. He is watching intently, wishing he had a view of what was under that desk. Suddenly you spin around in your chair, catching him staring at you. You slowly raise your skirt up higher revealing your panties. you quickly remove them and sit in front of him showing your pussy. It is wet from all the anticipation and knowing he has been watching you. You finish unbuttoning your shirt and remove your bra, his eyes never leaving your body. You smile at him again and get ready to blow him away. You like showing off, and this is a fantasy for you.

You slowly spread your legs slide your hand down your body. When your hand reaches your breasts, you massage each one hardening the nipple. As your hand slides down farther you look into his eyes and you see the wanting look, this just makes you go slower, prolonging the effect. Your hand reaches your wet pussy and you lick your fingers and insert it inside the lips. You can see the outline of his hard cock and you enjoy the fact that you are making this happen. You continue to masturbate for him, and you start to squeeze your hard nipples, adding a little pain to the pleasure. your hips start to move, making your motions inside your pussy faster and you apply more pressure. You are gonna cum for him. he is massaging his cock area, not yet pulling it out, but you know he wants to, this makes you even hotter and you begin to feel your Orgasm begin. You move your fingers faster, and faster until your pussy releases it's sweet juice. After the wave subsides, you regain some composure and unlock your desk drawer.

Having come this far, you decide to finish the job. You remove your vibrator and make sure the batteries are working. You keep it there for the occasional afternoon session. You turn it on, and take it into your mouth. You know he can feel it when he grabs hold of his cock. You then place it on your clit, and it takes over where your fingers stopped. Your whole body feels the vibrations as your clit tingles. You play with your hard nipples again, adding excitement, and stimulus to your already aroused state. The second Orgasm doesn't take long at all. Your hips bucking and your pussy spasming. When this wave begins to subside you notice that he is no longer outside the window.

You are working late that night, and the events from earlier are playing over in your head. You enjoyed the feeling, but you would have loved to felt his cock to finish the job. You hear a noise in the outer office and you go to see what it was. As you open your office door, he is standing there. Without saying a word, he picks you up and carries you to your desk. He sets you down and knocks everything off of it. He opens your shirt and removes your bra, he then begins to suck and nibble on your breasts, making the nipples hard and your pussy begin to moisten. You can't believe the way his mouth feels as he scrapes his teeth across your nipples. He then pushes you back, and taking your panties in both hands, he rips the crotch. He sits at your desk and opens your legs and places his tongue where your fingers and vibrator had been earlier, his hands are still playing with your nipples. The feel of his tongue and his hands are even better than you imagined. The feel of his tongue stroking your pussy up and down, sliding from the opening in your pussy to your clit is overwhelming, and adding the squeezing of your nipples makes it almost unbearable. Your Orgasm is so sudden and so hard that it takes your breath away. As you look at him, he just smiles and gets ready for round two.

he takes you gently from the desk and turns you away from him. He has been planning this since this afternoon. He bends you over the desk and slides inside your dripping pussy. You have been wanting this all afternoon and the feeling gives you a small orgasm. He feels your pussy tighten on him, and he pushes it deeper. When you relax, he begins his rhythmic fucking of your pussy. His hands are on your hips, and he is pulling you back as he thrusts forward. As the tempo increases, so does the hardness of his thrust, causing your body to slap against his, his hands slap your ass as he pushes inside, giving you yet another sensation. While he is thrusting inside you, his hand goes to your hair and he gently grabs it and pulls, causing you to arch your back. You are pushing back against him, increasing the thrust and his slaps on your ass are getting harder. You can hear the sound in his throat marking the cumming of his climax, and this excites you more. Your orgasm starts as does his, he pushes hard inside you and holds his cock there, feeling your pussy milk every drop of his cum inside of you. After you both are spent, he turns you around and kisses you. He then dresses and having never said a word smiles and leaves.