The Watch

Story Info
A time-stopping watch leads to exploration in a lecture.
1.2k words
4.19
36.6k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Tom, I'm nineteen years old, and I've been using my power for evil. This is my confession.

It all started on a Monday morning, as I walked to my first lecture of the day, my head down so the torrential rain hit my hood instead of my face. The ground was wet, puddles filling every crack and dip in the uneven pavement. I usually take a short-cut across the park, and I (stubbornly, foolishly) wasn't going to let the rain stop me. The mud squelched underfoot with every step, water finding its way in through the holes for my laces. Just as I cursed under my breath, a shiny object caught my eye, so I bent down to examine it. It looked like an expensive gold watch, half buried in the mud, and it was beautiful. I dug it out with my fingers, let the rain rinse it off, and shoved it in the deep pocket of my raincoat. I'd hand it in to the police or something later, I resolved, but I was running late so I hurried on without giving the watch a second thought.

***

I never liked maths. The only thing that made the module bearable was the lecturer, and I zoned out as I stared at her arse in her tight skirt while she solved some complex problem on the blackboard. Kate was a tall brunette in her early 30s with one of the finest bodies I've ever seen, and she knew it. Her blouses were never buttoned more than half way up her ample (maybe D-cup) breasts, so we usually had a pretty good view of her (usually lacy and colourful) bras, and her knee-length skirts clung tightly to her round bottom. Maybe she thought it would make us pay attention, but really it was more of a distraction than anything.

As I stared at her jiggling breasts, I began to fiddle absent-mindedly with the watch in my pocket, pulling it out to take a closer look. Its gold strap and polished face shined, despite the specks of mud coating it, and it really was beautiful. I'd always wanted a fancy watch, so I figured I might as well wear it until the end of the day. Then I would definitely hand it in, because it looked very expensive and somebody was probably missing it.

The hands were all pointing to 12, and it must have been broken because it wasn't ticking. Regardless, out of boredom I began to adjust it by pulling out and turning the little knob on the side. The moment the hands began to move, the room went silent. Startled, I looked up and around. Nobody seemed to be moving, and everything was silent apart from a quiet ticking. The watch was running, but the hands seemed to be moving backwards, as if it was counting down. I had 25 minutes, apparently.

Slightly freaked out, I waved my hands in the face of the cute blonde to my right. Nothing happened. I nudged her. Still nothing. A grin came over my face as my suspicions were confirmed: Time had stopped. This was definitely a dream, but I might as well make it a good one. I reached out to brush my hand against the blonde's full breasts, and, letting my masculine instincts take over, slid the straps of her tank top down her shoulders and pulled down the front to reveal her white push-up bra. And why stop there?

I barely knew this girl's name, yet within moments her naked breasts were inches from my face. And my, they were a sight to behold. Her pale breasts were firm yet soft, and the skin was smooth and unmarked apart from a few freckles, like a trail of stars leading to her little pink nipples. Hesitantly, I reached out and pinched her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, pulling on it while my other hand moved down her stomach to her jeans, effortlessly unfastening the button to reveal a cute pair of sky blue panties. Sliding my hand inside, my fingers roamed over the slight stubble on her mound – clearly she hadn't shaved for a few days, probably not expecting it to be touched – and down to her pussy. I couldn't do much down there, since she was pretty dry and nothing I did could turn her on (because, y'know, time was stopped), but the idea of her having no idea what I was seeing or feeling was intoxicating. Smiling, I withdrew my hand, fastened her jeans, and, giving her nipple a quick kiss, started to replace her bra and rearrange her tank top. But I let the left strap stay loose, revealing one cup of her bra, just for fun.

I checked the watch. I still had fifteen minutes, so I might as well use them. And I had a perfect target in mind. I practically ran to the front of the packed lecture theatre, looking at the bored-looking, motionless faces of the two hundred people above me. It was really creepy, and a shiver ran down my spine as I turned away, and focused on the holy grail. Kate looked even more stunning up close, and I wasted no time in unbuttoning her blouse and unclasping her convenient front-fastening red bra. The beautiful orbs I unleashed were even better than I could have ever imagined, jiggling delightfully as I set them free, the sight of her pale pink nipples instantly making my cock even harder.

Moving my attention lower, I lifted her skirt to expose a lacy red thong, clearly bought as part of a set with her bra. I had never actually imagined my lecturer wearing a thong, but it pleased me greatly to get such a great view of her bare arse. Of course, it still wasn't enough, and I wasted no time in taking the thong too. As I began to remove it, a tuft of light brown fur poked over the top, and her neatly trimmed bush was fully revealed as I slid the tiny piece of material down her long, smooth, slender legs before giving it a deep sniff. I couldn't decide what turned me on more, the sight of her trimmed bush or the strong scent of her juices, so I decided to keep them both, snapping a photo on my phone and wadding up the thong in my pocket; with luck, she wouldn't know it was missing for a while, and she'd probably just assume she was mistaken. There was certainly no way she'd ever think one of her students stopped time and stole them!

I glanced at the watch. Two minutes. Shit. I turned the knob to add more time, but the hands wouldn't move. Panicked, I pushed my beautiful lecturer's skirt back down to cover her now-pantiless pussy and thighs, then ran back to my seat on the back row, Kate's glorious breasts still hanging free for all to see. I made it just in time, my heart beating its way out of my ribcage as everyone let out a collective gasp and Kate shrieked, covering her breasts with her hands, eliciting a giggle from most of the room. The blonde next to me pulled up the side of her tank top and adjusted her bra, a confused look on her face. I stroked the panties in my pocket and smiled to myself at my newfound power. I could do so much.