The Watch Ch. 02

Story Info
The time-stopping watch leads to more fun in a student house.
1.3k words
4.32
20.8k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strode out of the lecture with a smile on my face and a bulge in my jeans, my hand still on the wet red thong in my pocket. The look on Kate's face when her breasts "spontaneously" sprang free was priceless. She turned as red as her bra. Covering her breasts with her hands, she had, of course, dismissed us early, which only amplified the good day she'd already given us all.

I ducked into an alcove and pretended to check my phone as I let the class pass; then, as soon as they were gone, I gave myself five minutes on the watch to get to Kate's office. I knew from previous visits that she had a very convenient cabinet, and I wanted to see the aftermath of my little bit of fun.

The cabinet had slatted wooden doors; from inside, I was invisible, but I had a great view of the rest of the room. It didn't take long for her to arrive, still bright red, although she had clearly stopped along the way to fasten her bra and neaten up her buttons.

"What the fuck?" she muttered as she entered the room. "That was so fucking embarrassing. I'm never wearing this shirt again. Fuck."

It seemed Kate liked to talk to herself. I smiled. So did she.

"Although it was kinda hot, exposing myself like that..."

I wasn't expecting that, and my erection grew in the hope that I'd get to see her touch herself of something.

Unfortunately, she quickly shook herself out of it and sat down at her desk to get her work done. Of course, that's what people do in the real world. But the way she moved about in her seat, struggling to get comfortable, was fun to watch; I told myself her wetness and lack of underwear were to blame. She still didn't seem to have caught onto her lack of underwear yet — I suppose she didn't until she went to the bathroom, although I'd love to know what went through her head then.

When I got bored of watching her sit and type, I set the watch going again. I couldn't resist going back for another look at her wet pussy and her trimmed brown bush, or her big, firm breasts with the perfect pink nipples. It was so hard to stop myself from masturbating, but a wad of semen on her desk would be hard to explain, so I slipped out and headed home.

I lived off-campus, about 30 minutes away by foot along a dull residential road. The walk was as boring as usual, until, along the way, I passed Hannah's house.

Hannah was a close friend from my course, a petite and recently single brunette with hipster glasses and a great arse. I had a big crush on Hannah, and her three housemates were all pretty hot as well. As I thought about her, my penis, still harder than ever before, took over from my brain. I set the watch forward, walked up the drive, and stepped into the house. Luckily for me, they always left the door open when they were in.

With time stood still, I was free to do whatever I wanted.

Hannah's first housemate was Emma, a cute little blonde girl. I think she did English. She lay on her bed, staring at her book with frozen, unblinking eyes. The nipples atop her small tits poked through the thin material of her vest top, and her tiny shorts hugged her shapely bottom, especially in her current position. I stepped towards the bed and slid my hand down her top, grabbing a soft handful of breast, while my other hand roamed lower. It slipped into her shorts, and I was pleasantly surprised by her lack of underwear and neatly shaved mound.

Leaving Emma alone, I checked Rachel's room. Rachel was hot, so I was sad to find her room empty, but I did discover a couple of pairs of recently-worn panties that smelt of her juices. I was reminded of the lacy red thong in my pocket, and couldn't decide who smelt best. Rachel's scent was sweeter, but there was something that turned me on about Kate's musk.

Lauren was in the living room, watching TV. It didn't take long to find out it wasn't the best time of the month to be exploring her body, but I did pull out her massive breasts to take a few photos. I'd often fantasised about the times I'd seen them in a tight little vest top on previous visits.

As I passed the bathroom, I noticed the light under the door. It seemed odd to have it on at this time of day, but if their house was like mine, it may have been connected to the extractor fan; someone was showering. I thanked god for these girls' dislike of locked doors when I entered and pulled back the shower curtain to see Rachel caught amongst hundreds of floating water droplets, her wet blonde hair cascading down to her waist, her breasts (34C, her underwear drawer informs me) slick with water, and her just-shaved pussy looking so, so fucking appealing. When I reached out, I felt a hot wetness. I couldn't tell what was her and what was the shower until my finger slipped deep inside her.

I checked the watch. I still had 20 minutes, and I wanted to spend them on the target I had saved for last.

I turned the handle and gently pushed open Hannah's door. My jaw dropped when I saw her lying on her bed, her legs spread with her jeans around her knees, her right hand clearly responsible for the ecstasy on her face while her left bunched up her t-shirt, exposing her B-cups and pinching a nipple. As I got closer, I could smell her arousal. I gently lifted her right hand, revealing her delicate pink lips nestled amongst a dense but well-maintained patch of brown hair. I reached out to touch her swollen clit, then slid a couple of fingers inside her. She was tight.

Then I did something I'm really not proud of. I lowered my trousers, setting free my erect cock, and slid inside her. Fuck, she felt so good. I started to move slowly in and out of her, kidding myself into believing the arousal on her face was for me as I pounded her hard and fast, my big cock inside her right to the hilt. I only fucked her for a couple of minutes before I had to stop; I didn't want to have to explain immaculate conception. So I slowly pulled out, replaced her hand, and snapped pictures from every angle.

But I was so close to orgasm now, I couldn't tease myself any more. I needed my release. So I headed back over to the bathroom and finished myself on Rachel's smooth mound, secure in the knowledge that the water would wash the evidence right away. It was the best orgasm of my life, seriously. And I've had a lot.

I checked the watch as I left the bathroom. Twenty-something seconds left. Shit. I pulled up my jeans and buckled my belt just in time to hear a loud scream of pleasure from Hannah's room.

I paused for a few seconds. Hannah and I had always felt comfortable talking about sex and masturbation together, but she might be mortified if she knew I'd heard. Eventually, my penis won again and I couldn't resist knocking on her door.

"Uh... Who is it?"

"Hey, it's Tim. I hope you don't mind, I let myself in." I'd done it before, it was no big deal. "I wanted to ask about that assignment."

"Oh, uh, no, it's fine. Uh, give me a second."

She came to the door looking flushed, her hair tousled. I guess she could see the smirk on my face, because she flushed even deeper.

"Did you, uh, hear that?"

I nodded slightly. "Sounded like a good time. I hope I didn't interrupt, um, anything."

"No, no, I just finished."

"Yeah you did," I quipped.

"Shut up!" she retorted playfully. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and added, breathlessly, "It was... Wow."

"Wow?"

"Yeah. Best ever."