The Watcher 02: Ch. 01

Story Info
She meets her Watcher for the first time.
1.4k words
4
10.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stepped off the plane she saw him almost immediately, and nervous butterflies began to flutter in her stomach. She smiled as she realized how close she was to him - a mere 40 feet or so - for the first time seeing him in the flesh. He was just as she'd expected, standing alone amid the crowd, hands in the pockets of his jeans, glancing nervously around the terminal. He seemed so much more real to her now, far more than simply her long distance cyber-lover. She was suddenly very pleased that she had agreed the make the trip to meet him in person.

He watched the crowd pour through the departure gate and held his breath slightly as he looked around for her. He took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair, anxiously shifting his weight from one foot to the other. Scanning the crowd, it seemed to him that nearly every girl looked like her. He glanced at his watch, checked the gate number, hoped he was in the right place. Then he looked into the crowd again and saw someone squirming through the sea of people, brown eyes locked on him. It was a girl. His girl.

As soon as she approached him, she dropped her suitcase and threw herself into his arms. Their lips met in a kiss that both of them had only been thinking about for far too long. His mouth claimed hers as he kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring hers, her hand caressing the side of his face. Their pent-up passion crackled between them like electricity. His strong arms gripped her tightly and he felt her breasts heaving against his chest, her soft pliant lips devouring his. He could hear her sighing softly as his hand moved down to touch her firm ass through her short skirt. She nibbled his lower lip and pressed her hips against his. She could feel his hardness against her, and became very aware that they were still in a public place. She broke off the kiss and looked up into his eyes, smiling warmly.

"Hi." She said breathlessly.

"Hi." He replied simply, taking her hand. For a moment, they just stared at each other, unable to believe that they were finally this close. Then she picked up her suitcase and kissed his cheek softly.

"We'd better get out of here before we cause a scene." She advised with a soft giggle.

They made their way through the airport, chatting excitedly and eager to get somewhere more private. He stole the occasional glance downward, smiling appreciatively at the way her tits bounced as she walked, and he became acutely aware of how uncomfortably hard his cock was. He frowned slightly and looked around the terminal corridor, trying to keep his mind off how much he needed release. Just then, he noticed a very dark little alcove in the wall to their right.

Not stopping to think, he gripped her hand tightly and pulled her into the small space. Her back hit the wall roughly and she let out a startled little cry. He looked down at her, afraid that he had hurt her. She looked back at him, and the wicked little smile on her face was all the invitation he needed. Instantly his mouth was pressed against hers and his hand was sliding up her thigh, pushing up her little black skirt. She moaned softly, her tongue caressing his as she parted her legs slightly. He felt the satiny material of her panties getting damp and he rubbed her harder, his free hand tangled in her dark hair, pulling her head back gently so he could kiss the soft flesh of her neck. Both of them were panting lustfully, their bodies grinding together like animals. She reached down and clumsily undid his pants, pulling his rock hard cock free and wrapping her small hand around it. He groaned happily and slipped two fingers into her panties to pet her wet clit. He felt her pushing herself against his hand, her soft, shaven pussy getting wetter and wetter. His face was buried in her hair, nibbling and sucking her neck as she eagerly stroked his thick rigid cock. No longer able to bear the teasing he pulled his cock from her hand and eased her moist panties to the side, letting the cool soft satin rub his throbbing cockhead as he stroked it up and down across her hot wet clit. She moaned a little louder and begged for more, her hand firmly pressed against her mouth to muffle the noise. He looked down and watched his dick teasing her pussy, shining with her juices. He moaned a little and bit her neck to keep from screaming in relief as he finally slammed his cock to the hilt in her tight and inviting pussy. She kissed him fiercely, wrapping her legs around his waist. He pressed her hard against the cold concrete wall and began to fuck her hard, forcing his throbbing cock ruthlessly into her again and again.

"Ooooh girl I've been wanting this for so long. Your pussy feels so good on my cock baby" He growled in her ear, pushing her shirt up and squeezing her firm tits.

"Me too honey! Mmmmmmm, fuck me harder! Oooooh fuck baby you're gonna make me cum!" she panted, bouncing up and down, trying hard not to scream.

"That's right, doll......ride that cock good and hard....mmmm oh fuck yeah!" he groaned, his face red as he fucked her like a jackhammer. He shoved her tight shirt up, realesing her lovely firm tits and leaned his head forward and sucked hungrily on her nipples, feeling her hot pussy clamp around his shaft, gripping him unbelievably tight. She whimpered and sighed, desperately trying to keep quiet as her orgasm started washing over her. Her whole body tensed and shook, and he gripped her tight, driving her tight tender cunt harder and harder, feeling her sticky juices flooding over his dick, soaking his balls. He pounded her against the wall like an animal until her orgasm passed, then he set her down, pulling his hard cock from her pussy. He kissed her gently and urged her to turn around. She smiled and kissed him back, still trying to catch her breath. She moved her lips close to his ear.

"You want to fuck my hot little ass, don't you?" She whispered with a soft giggle. Her voice was as hot as molten steel to his ears and his dick jumped, threatening to explode all over her at the sound of her filthy words. He smiled and nodded his response. She promptly turned around and bent over, wiggling her pretty ass seductively at him.

"Then give it to me, cowboy......slide that hard cock into my tight ass." She whispered, looking over her shoulder and smiling wickedly. He stroked his cock a few times as he stared at her ass displayed for him. He glanced toward to corridor, checking for anyone who may have found them out. Seeing no one, he positioned his glistening wet dick at her lovely little asshole. Holding her hips, he began slowly easing his fat cock into her. Inch after horny inch of his cock was buried in her virgin-tight ass and begging to pump her full of cum. She was moaning loud enough to possibly alert someone walking by, but he no longer cared if anyone saw them. He started to push deeper into her ass, fucking her with reckless abandon, driving his throbbing dick in and out of her, feeling load after load of cum building up in his balls. She moaned and thrust against him, forcing him deeper

"Ooooooooh FUCK baby, I'm gonna cum in that sexy ass!" he growled, spanking her firmly as he rammed her harder and faster. She moaned and begged for it, wanting so badly to feel him explode inside her. He moaned and slammed into her ass, grabbing her hair and shoving himself balls-deep into her, his dick spurting gobs of thick cum deep in her sweet ass. He let out a low groan as he pulled out of her and little droplets of cum dripped down her thighs. He grabbed hold of her and kissed her lovingly, helping her straighten her clothes and smooth her hair. She hugged him tightly and kissed him back.

"That was incredible." She said with a sweet smile as they stepped back into the main corridor without incident. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Yes it was." He muttered, holding the door open for her as they left the airport. He took her suitcase and hailed a cab.

"I can't wait to get to my hotel room." She said, winking at him and climbing into the back seat of the cab. He climbed in after her, feeling his dick getting hard again.

"Mmm, I can't wait either." He replied as the cab sped off toward the hotel.