The Watcher

Story Info
Watching the fun outdoors.
844 words
4.02
22k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he approached the lane he stopped, allowing his eyes time to adjust to the darkness he checked out the area. As he looked around the car park he made out 3 cars, 2 near the entrance and 1 at the back parked in a corner.

Experience told him his best chance would be the car on it’s own so slowly he began to work his way towards it. He moved forward trying to make as little noise as possible; to get near to the car without giving his presence away was never easy.

After what seemed like an hour he found himself a couple of feet away from the rear of the car, his mouth was dry as he slowly edged toward the side window; his heart raced as it always did at this moment, discovery or success were finely separated. He tensed up, not wanting to spoil it now.

He licked his lips trying to ease the fear as he took the final step,bringing him within touching distance of the car. Inside on the back seat he could make out 2 people engaged in a passionate kiss, oblivious to anyone else the girl giggled as her companion undid the buttons on her blouse. The watcher could clearly see her right breast as her bra was pulled up allowing her boobs to spill out. The girl moaned as her boyfriend stooped and began sucking on her breast, lifting his head every minute or so to watch her nipple grow and harden. After about 5 minutes the man said something and she sat up and proceeded to slip off her panties, immediately the mans hand slid from her knee and disappeared up her skirt, causing the girl to giggle once more.

The watcher could not contain his growing excitement and slowly rubbed his hardening cock through his trousers, spellbound by the action in the car. He inched forward so his face was practically against the glass and waited, rewarded almost instantly as the girl opened her legs wide, the skirt sliding up so that her cunt was clearly visible the mans fingers moving in and out. He could see her juices on the guys’ fingers and imagined he could smell the muskiness of her cunt. Spellbound he was looking at a lovely bald cunt, not a single hair to be seen. The watcher had never seen a bald one before and it only heightened his pleasure.

The watcher could wait no longer and unzipping his pants he pulled his cock free. He looked down at his own Impressive erection and marvelled at the shiny knob-end, a feeling of pride filling him.

Inside the car the couple were both undressing and he could now see the mans engorged erection standing proud; the girl leaned across and began to suck his cock, her mouth teasing his tip as she wanked the base of his prick. He watched as she slowly ran her tongue down the mans cock length, licking right down to his balls and back to the tip. Laughing she sucked his balls into her mouth, her eyes watching her lover for his approval.

The watcher stroked his own erection as he marvelled at the girl’s expertise; he slowed his hand movements down not wanting to cum before the couple had fucked. His mind raced as he imagined the girls mouth working up and down his cock. Right on cue the man in the car positioned himself between the girls legs and eased his cock inside her. The watcher marvelled as his cock slid in without meeting any resistance, he instinctively increased the speed of his hand on his cock as he gazed at the couple fucking; he always got a special thrill as he tried to guess which one would cum first.

The girl began to grind her hips into her lover, meeting his every thrust. The watcher could not hear what they were saying but he imagined she was urging her lover on, telling him harder faster.

The guy in the car was getting close now he could tell, and he watched as they both approached orgasm. The girl shuddered and let out a scream as her orgasm shot through her, her body filled with mini tremors, moments later her boyfriend followed suit. The watcher had timed it to perfection and his cum splashed on to the side of the car, one of the most violent orgasm’s he had ever managed. Looking down he could see his cum running down the side of the car. Quickly he put his now limp cock away and scurried off into the darkness.

Inside the car the couple quickly began dressing and preparing to leave, the man looked over at his wife and smiled wickedly.

"Did you see the size of the guys cock?"

"Yes, it really helped me to cum watching him wanking." she replied; leaning across to kiss her husband she added, "Thanks for letting me do this, I just love to watch them, it is such a thrill. Can we come again next week?"