The Watcher

Story Info
Obsession is the watcher's game.
1.5k words
3.53
23k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers

Jim lived in the city.

He lived in a high rise apartment which he could barely afford and which left him very little extra income at the end of the month to actually enjoy the advantages the city had to offer. As time passed, he began his hobby of watching. Call him a voyeur, he did not mind. He saved his pennies and purchased first a good set of high range binoculars. Then, when he became bored with them, he invested in a fine telescope. And he became a watcher.

Over time, he developed his own habits. Yes, you could call it an obsession. He did not mind. He kept a notebook by his window to record the daily comings and goings of his favorite subjects. He tracked what time they left in the morning and what time they returned. He liked to find variances and tried to imagine what had kept them half an hour late from returning home. It was the variety that intrigued him.

One of his favorite subjects was a lovely woman he called Jenny. He had no way of knowing her real name nor did he know her actual address, only that she lived in one of the high rise buildings between 50th and 52nd street, between Park and East. He could undoubtedly pin down her exact location if he tried but he was an observer, not a stalker, so he was sufficiently happy to have this much data on her.

Her routine was very regular; she left for work between 5:35 and 5:45 every morning and returned between 6:25 and 6:35 every evening. There were of course variances in her return if she stopped off for shopping (as would be evident by her returning home with filled shopping bags) or if she met friends or the like after work.

When she did return straight home, her routine was very regular as she would open the door, shut and bolt it tightly behind her, call her cat (whom he called cat for simplicity sake), drop her keys and purse on the small table by the door, bend down to pet cat, remove her coat if she was wearing one, hang it in the small closet by the door and step through the kitchen to the bath that Jim could not see from his window. He assumed it was a bath. He could see parts of her kitchen and all of her living room and bedroom from his window. The bathroom was ostensibly next to the kitchen and across the hall from the bedroom. The bedroom and living room shared one long wall between them.

Both opened into a small hallway. The kitchen was a short step to the right from the bedroom and the left from the living room. There was a small wall in the kitchen which provided another blind spot for Jim where she had a table and chairs to eat upon or so he assumed. He doubted she stood to eat.

On Friday nights, she always brought home take-out Chinese. On the occasional weeknight, she might order a pizza delivered from Pizza Roma's. She rarely had out of town guests but when she did she apparently enjoyed taking them to the theatre. She worked in an office that required her to dress rather sedately but on the weekends she enjoyed jeans and a casual shirt. She did not jog nor did she apparently exercise regularly. However, she did go to church every Sunday morning.

She was not the only person Jim viewed on a regular basis but she was one of his favorites because she was fairly routine in her behaviors and somewhat attractive. She did have the occasional date but did not appear to have a steady boyfriend. She also was not modest and often forgot to close the curtains before she dressed.

She had long red curly hair and fair skin. The color of her eyes was not discernable to Jim from this distance but he guessed they were green. He surmised she had an Irish background.

It was with some personal delight that Jim watched her shower and get dressed one Saturday evening. Apparently Jenny had a date. She took great care in getting ready. After her shower, she powdered and perfumed her body. She sat at her vanity in her bedroom and did her makeup. She put on one of her matching bra and panties sets he was sure she got at Victoria's Secret. She then slipped on a short black skirt and a white blouse.

The gentleman showed up promptly at 8 pm. It appeared they were staying in as he brought a pizza, a bottle of wine and some videos. Jim was unsure if Jenny had seen the guy before but apparently she had. She appeared to be fairly comfortable with her date.

They got cozy on the sofa; the video playing mindlessly, Jim saw the guy had his arm around Jenny. Jenny didn't seem to mind, even when the guy started to feel her up.

But when the guy tried to push his hand under her blouse, Jenny pushed him away.

He was having none of it. As soon as she pushed him away, the man raised his arm and backhanded her hard across the face. Jim was so shocked he stepped back from his telescope. But he quickly regained his composure and returned to the scope. The man had one hand wrapped tightly around Jenny's throat while he stood up. He lifted Jenny and dragged her into her bedroom, tossing her down on her bed.

While Jenny tried to stand up, the man kept pushing her back down. Finally, he grabbed something, Jim couldn't see what, and flipped Jenny over, tying her wrists together behind her back. Then the man turned Jenny back over, her hands secured behind her back. He dragged her by her ankles down to the bottom of the bed. He reached under her skirt and with both hands, ripped her panties off of her body, tossing them forgotten to the floor.

The rapist ripped open Jenny's blouse and tore her bra off as easily as he had her panties. He shoved the bra in Jenny's mouth as, apparently, she had regained her fighting instinct and was screaming. Jim could see the tears in her eyes and he was horrified he could do nothing to prevent this!

The feeling of powerlessness was bile in Jim's throat as the rapist undid his pants and took out his hard cock. Pulling Jenny further down the edge of the bed, the rapist slid his cock inside her and began to fuck her with brutal, animal plunges in and out of her cunt. Jim wanted to look away but he couldn't, the scene happening before his eyes was so totally unbelievable. He continued to watch, his mind screaming in horror at what was happening to Jenny, sweet ordinary Jenny.

The guy was pounding into her now. He had both of Jenny's legs in his arms and she appeared dazed, possibly even passed out. He was saying something to Jenny but Jim couldn't tell what. He was not a lip reader but it did appear the man may have been giving praise to Jenny. Like Jenny was doing anything to encourage him! She was just lying there, being raped!

Still the relentless fucking continued as the man slammed into Jenny over and over. Jenny tossed and turned now on the bed, it looked to Jim as if she was trying to buck the guy off, but the guy just tightened his fingers around her thighs. Jim could see his fingertips buried into her flesh. He knew she would be bruised in the morning.

The rapist's lips kept moving, he was keeping up an unending monologue. Jim wished he could lip read or could hear what the guy was saying but he could only catch certain words like "fuck". That was easy enough to read. Jim hated this feeling of helplessness, of being forced to watch something this violent and not be able to do a thing to stop it.

No, the guy hadn't hit Jenny since the initial slap but it was obvious she was an unwilling participant. The rapist was nearly drooling now with excitement, his head back, his mouth open and then he came. Even to Jim it was obvious.

Tears were streaming down Jenny's face as the guy spilled his seed inside her. Jim groaned in agony for her as the guy bent over her, the last of his cum streaming out.

And when he was finished, he took himself out of her and looked out the window, apparently directly at Jim.

Jim was so shocked he took a step back. Then, shaking his head and blinking his eyes, he went back to his telescope. He had to be sure. He had to see the guy again. And he did. He didn't believe it at first, it couldn't be true. But he looked again. The man looking back at Jim was himself.

lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers