The Watcher

Story Info
A torrid tale of a one-woman show.
1.1k words
4
19.3k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her stomach jumped with nervous excitement as she adjusted the focus on her new webcam. She kept the room dimly lit, so all that could be seen of her was her face, barely illuminated in the flickering glow of the monitor. She waited for him to respond, to let her know that he could see her in all her shy, nervous glory. She did not have to wait long before his message flashed up on her screen.

"You look lovely." Was his simple greeting.

She smiled her sweet smile and blushed just a little, gathering her courage and preparing herself for what she was about to do. For months, she had been conversing with a man she knew only as "the Watcher", and in the passing weeks, their nightly chats had become deeper and much more imaginative. He brought out a side of her that she hadn't been aware of. When she was online with him, she was strong and sexy and beautiful. Her right hand flew across the keys night after night as more and more erotic messages passed between them, and her left hand lay pressed into her lap, delicately touching her moist, hot pussy as their mental fucking hit hotter and hotter levels. He had given her such dizzying pleasure, and she had decided it was time for her to give him a token of her gratitude.

"Are you ready, baby?" Her message asked him.

"Oh, yes!" Was his inevitable reply. And so the show began.

She reached up and turned on the lamp, and suddenly, she was bathed in light. She sat in front of the camera dressed in a black satin robe and smiling for him and him alone. Her smouldering eyes gazed into the lens of the camera as she rose from her seat and stepped back, letting his all-seeing eyes take her all in. Just knowing that he was ogling her young body and rubbing his strong hand up and down the shaft of his swollen cock was enough to encourage her to slowly slip her robe off one shoulder. looking coyly at him, she let the soft fabric slip from her body, revealing the lacy black teddy beneath it. The feel of the cool satin sliding down her fevered white skin sent sparks through her soft, shaved pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as she brought her hands up to her full firm breasts, feeling her small sensitive nipples stiffen under the sheer lace of her lingerie. Her movements were slow and deliberate as she slid her hands down her stomach and her thighs, drawing his attention to her black garter belt and thigh-high stockings. She pressed her palms between her legs as she sat back down and she painfully slowly parted her legs, unsnapping the crotch of her teddy and peeling it back to give the Watcher his first-ever peek at the pale pink folds of her hot damp pussy.

"Oh god, you're making my dick so hard!" he told her, his voice booming through her computer speakers, his hands obviously too busy to type. She pictured his big cock, hard and throbbing in his hand as he watched her and stroked harder. She imagined the shiny beads of precum glistening on the tip of his dick and she ached to taste it. As her thoughts wandered, so did her hands, and in moments she had her legs spread wide and her fingers tickled her sweet pink clit. She reached out one damp, pussy-scented hand and switched on her own mic so he could hear the sounds of her lust.

"Mmmmm....god you make me so wet!" she moaned as she slipped two slender fingers into her tight hole and gently started fucking herself, her hips pumping to match the probing rhythm of her hand. She brought her free hand up to her chest and pulled her big tits out of her bodice, licking her index finger and using it to tease one small pink nipple. She could hear the Watcher's desperate moans and the unmistakable slapping sounds of his feverish masturbation. She moaned louder and brought one firm white tit toward her mouth, licking and suckling at her own hard sexy nipple, her fingers stabbing in and out of her virgin-tight cunt. She reluctantly pulled her small fingers out and rubbed her sweet-smelling pussy juices on her nipples, licking them off lustfully as she reached for her favorite toy, a nine-inch rubber vibrator.

"Oooooooooooh, you sexy little princess! Show me how bad you want this big cock!" the Watcher growled between loud heated moans. She slowly licked and teased the big thick cock in her hand, staring sexily into the camera....into the eyes of her lover. His deep moans of ecstasy rumbled in her ears as she slid the vibrator slowly down her throat.

"Oh yes, that's my girl.....suck that big cock for me honey!" his voice begged raggedly, and she feasted on the sounds of his dick pounding through his fist. She sucked harder and deeper, desperate to make her lover cum all over himself. She rubbed her aching, cock-hungry pussy for his viewing pleasure, waiting for him to command her to shove that toy deep inside her wet, tight, horny little cunt. She didn't have to wait long.

"Oooooooh FUCK Princess! Slide that big dick into your cunt. You know you want it......uuunnnhhhh fuck it for me baby!" He begged, his breathing hard and shallow. She turned up the speakers until his moans and rapid slapping noises filled every corner of the room. She pulled the slippery rubber cock from her mouth and parted the glistening lips of her pussy so he could watch that big dick push it's way into her. She moaned deeply and pushed her hips forward, forcing her toy deeper and deeper, inch by fiercely vibrating inch. She moaned and whimpered, and she listened to him growling and manically jerking off. She fucked herself harder, faster, thinking of him, imagining every throbbing, pulsing vein of his cock invading her. She rode that magnificent pounding dick hard and fast until she felt her pussy clamp around it, and her orgasm washed over her, shaking her to the core. She screamed for him, tossing her head back and arching her back severely, her body glowing with sweat.

" Oh god, I'm cumming for you Princess!" He screamed as his grunts and moans reached a fevered pitch and she could swear she heard the hard powerful squirts of his perfect cock as he spewed thick, sticky cum all over himself.

She was still trying to catch her breath when she clicked the camera off and they made arrangements for their next episode.