The Watcher

Story Info
A man watches his wife loose all inhibitions in a bar.
2.6k words
4.04
74.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went with the two guys to a booth at the back of the bar. This is what I'd hoped and was why we'd picked this bar in the first place. It was never very busy, probably due to the slightly seedy air created by the poor lighting. But the music was loud and usually the patrons disinterested in anything much past the end of their beer glasses.

Being late midweek it was even quieter than usual and the two builders on the other side of the bar were the only people in the place except for me and distracted looking young barman who was obviously a student doing a holiday job. The blonde had walked in and immediately sparked the interest of the two builders by firstly looking gorgeous in her low cut summer dress and secondly by her bright smiling response to their ill concealed leers. I'd watched them move in, one on each side, as she stood at the bar waiting for her order. I knew she was spinning some line about waiting for a friend who seemed to be running late and watched her laugh at some comment from the larger of the two guys and a nod of agreement. Her standard non-alcoholic drink was soon followed by a tequila slammer, and then several more as the trio laughed together obviously hitting it off.

I knew they would, after all I'd arranged for these guys to be there although she didn't know that. I love her too much to let something like this happen to her that I didn't have some control over. I 'd met the guys online first after advertising for some very specific characteristics and then at a face to face had laid out how I wanted the evening to play out. Mostly I wanted them to play the role of a couple of guys who had got lucky, and after watching some video I had taken of my wife sucking my cock and fucking they were very keen.

I watched each guys eyes flicker down the front of her top as she spoke to the other and I knew in that top her nipples would be visible as she bent forward and could see them straining against the material as she sat back. Her beautiful blonde hair fell over her shoulder and her blue eyes were sparkling as she laughed.

Anyway, as they retired to the booth with even more drinks I could see she was plastered already – she always was a cheap drunk and probably needed some dutch courage Again one guy sat either side of her and in the semi privacy of the booth both guys leaned in close and started whispering in her ears and caressing her bare shoulders. She leant back in the seat with her eyes shut and I could see their hands moving down to her legs from my vantage point in the shadow on the other side of the bar. Her mouth opened suddenly in shock and then fluttered closed but not before she looked straight at me with the hint of a smile on her face. The larger guy (Tom was his name) must have made home first as a huge grin lit up his face and I knew he had found her little pussy uncovered and no doubt slick with her juices.

I watched the rhythmic movements of his hand and look of concentration on his face and became so mesmerised by the look of ecstasy on my wife's face I nearly missed the point at which her top was pulled down by the other guy (Steve) spilling out her smallish but perfectly shaped tits. Her nipples were already standing out proudly and obviously too tempting for Steve who immediately dropped his mouth to them. I saw her flinch slightly as his three day old beard rasped across her soft skin, and as he drew her into his mouth the look was rapidly replaced by a shuddering breath and the tensing of her body that I had seen so many times as she orgasmed.

Tom brought up his hand and it glistened with her pussy juices that he inhaled deeply offered to her to lick off. But she pushed him back and lowered her head to his lap, both hands working frantically at the front of his jeans. I couldn't see clearly because of the damned table but I saw her look up at Tom with a big smile on her face before opening her mouth and sinking down out of sight. Her head started moving up and down slowly at first but she quickly picked up the pace and soon her blonde head was going up and down like a jackhammer. Tom teeth were bared and his head thrown back and I doubted he had the discipline to hold on long.

Steve obviously felt he was missing out on the action so he grabbed her hips and dragged her half out of the booth. Tom moved along so now she was standing, bent over with her mouth still going to work on Toms cock Steve, now standing behind her, flipped up the lower part of her dress and began running his hands over her exposed, wonderfully round ass and between her legs which she parted slightly to give him easier access. The new position allowed me to see Toms veined monster she must have been taking half way down her throat. How the hell was she doing it? As she raised her head up it just seemed to keep coming out of her mouth – it must have been 8-9 inches long and her fingers wrapped around its thick base seemed tiny.

Steve didn't waste much time and he quickly dropped his trousers and grabbed his meat, guiding it to the dripping opening of her pussy. He plunged his whole length into her hard making her cry out, pulling her mouth off Toms dick and grimacing as she struggled to accommodate this unfamiliar cock in her tight little pussy.

The barman, who had been messing about with his glasses must have heard her cry and, having walked around the bar now stood gaping at the sight of my wife getting fucked hard from behind with her head resting against and enormous angry looking cock that she'd obviously been fellating. She saw him out of the corner of one eye and gave him a wicked smile before lasciviously running her tongue around the big purple cockhead in front of her and then starting to pump it even harder into her mouth. This was too much for Tom and he grabbed her head and bucked his hips up crying out as he started to shoot into her mouth. She's never been much of a fan of the cum and I saw her gag as the sticky mess started to leak around the tight seal of her lips. He seemed to cum for ages and when he finally let her head go and she rose from this dick thick gobs ran out of her mouth to drip onto her chest. She thrust her breasts into Toms face as Steve really got to work, her ass transmitting shockwaves with every thrust. He was crying out about how fucking tight she was when, with an animal howl, she began to come again and that pushed Steve over the edge too and he pulled out and after one stroke began to pump shot after shot of creamy come over her ass.

She was breathing heavily and as her head whipped around I saw that feral look she gets in her eyes when she wants to be fucked hard. Her new friends were obviously spent for the moment so her eyes fell on the barman "I need you to fuck me". He was the wildcard, the one element I had not pre-arranged. I had chatted idly to him a few times as I reconnoitered the joint and he seemed nice enough. He was also very fit and I figured if he did decide to become involved I could live with it.

She gave him extra incentive, climbing on the table and lay back exposing her dripping pussy, all swollen from cumming and Steves efforts. Her heaving chest had rivulets of Toms cum running down it as when screamed "come on I need you to fuck me really hard" it took every ounce of willpower I had not to run over there. But this show was for me and she had made me promise not to interfere unless she gave a pre-arranged signal so I sat there eyes riveted trying not to rub my cock too enthusiastically through my trousers.

The barman obliged immediately, conveniently spinning her around on the table a bit so I had a great view from the side of him rubbing his tool over her pussy for a short while before she grabbed his ass and pulled him into her. She pulled herself up with an arm on his shoulder and I knew he was in for a treat as she lined her pussy up just like she likes it and began to fuck herself on his cock. She was lost in some sensual heaven as the barman pounded her pussy and the other boys fondled her boobs or caressed her legs and ass. It wasn't long before she threw her head back, her mouth open in a silent scream as I saw her body convulse again and again in a rolling orgasm triggering the barman to snarl as he began to pump his hot cum into her body.

She collapsed on the table and her three lovers began to kiss and caress her all over her body while she recovered. Pretty soon though Tom was hard again and pushing his thick meat against her pussy – obviously wanting to try out what Steve had raved about earlier. Rousing herself she stood up and kissed him with her mouth still we with his cum, crushing her breasts against the fabric of his shirt as he kneaded her ass in his hands.

Steve came up behind her and started to push his cock between her ass cheeks but she pushed him away and then got Tom to lie on the ground. She straddled his massive member slowly drawing her dress over her head and throwing it to one side. Her silver blonde hair cascade halfway down her back and I had a great view of that big purple head burying itself between her puffy pussy lips. I watched mesmerised as she slowly impaled herself on it, wriggling herself down to fit it all in before slowly undulating her ass, grinding herself around on the biggest cock she'd ever had in her pussy.

The other two boys had stroked themselves back to hardness and positioned themselves where they started slapping their cocks against her face playfully. She took one in each hand and slowly took one and then the other into her mouth.

"The dirty bitch!" I nearly had a heart attack at the throaty voice in my ear, not having heard anyone else coming in over the sound of the music. I turned around flustered and had a moments eye wander at the large tanned cleavage of the rather attractive brunette who gave me a brief smile before returning her attention to the porno display in front of us. "She's got a great ass though" and I mumbled some agreement though totally off balance and mortified that my voyeurism had been discovered.

No much else was said for a while as we watched my wife start to pick up the pace and Tom started to thrust up into her. God her ass looked spectacular from that angle and my cock was straining against my trousers at the sight of it. A sudden touch nearly made me cream myself as the brunette said 'It feels like I'm not the only one enjoying the show".

I was too turned on to do anything but pull my cock out so she could have unrestricted access and soon her cool hand was stroking my cock in time to Toms thrusting into my wifes pussy. I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh and nearly lost control as I went from smooth stocking to cool thigh. There was nothing cool about her pussy though and I could feel it dripping through her silk knickers. We rubbed each other silently, intent on the action heating up on the other side of the room.

"One of them will want to fuck her ass soon" predicted my new friend and sure enough Steve pulled himself away and positioned himself behind her. I saw her tense up and say something over her shoulder but there was no way she was going to stop this and she knew it. Steve spat between her legs and then slowly started pressing into her effectively virgin ass. I saw her rest her head against the barmans thigh and a look of pain cross her face as Steve gradually buried his cock in her little asshole. He paused when he got it all in, allowing her to get used to it a little, the gradually started to pump in and out of her. The look of pain was soon replaced by one of lust again as she took the barmans cock in her mouth and almost immediately I saw her tense again as the feeling of every one of her holes full of cock pushed her over the edge.

"That's a good idea" said my co-voyeur as she slipped off the stool and wrapped her generous lips around my throbbing cock.

"Get your tits out" I begged, and she smiled undoing her white blouse revealing her massive globes encased in black lacey bra. My eyes frantically flicked between my wife and this incredible pair of tits and as she popped them out, the pale skin contrasting alluringly with her tanned cleavage and shoulders. It was all too much so I grabbed her head and pushed my cock between her lips, fucking her mouth as I watched my wife being fucked like a cock crazed nympho. The barman groaned and unloaded again, this time over her beautiful face and almost immediately Steve screaming started "take –that- you –sexy –whore" no doubt each word punctuating a shot of cum that he unloaded in her tight little ass.

He pulled out and collapsed to one side giving me an uninterrupted view as Tom really started to ram into her. Steves cum was running out of her ass, lubricating Toms cock (as if it needed it) before pooling on the floor. They both started tensing together and froze trembling as the intensity of their orgasms overcame both of them. My pleasure was matched by my wifes as I finally lost it and stared shooting over and over again into the hot mouth pumping up and down on my cock.

Half collapsing on the bar I looked down, amazed to see that she had swallowed all I had given her. She smiled up at me and said "She said you might like that".

Suddenly it all made sense. The chances of a stocking wearing big titted brunette, all those things my wife and I had joked about as who I'd fuck if I wasn't totally addicted to her, walking into a bar at that exact time were infinitesimally small. But now I understood, my perfect wife had made her arrangements too. I watched her stand unsteadily, wiping the cum from her face and slowly running her slick coated hands over her upturned breasts. She looked me in the eyes and mouthed "I love you". I mouthed it back. I love her, I always have and I always will.