The Watcher

Story Info
Are you having a bad night? It doesn't mean it is all bad.
1.8k words
4.29
9.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers

Hurrying leather soled footfalls echo along the otherwise quiet cobbled street. My heavy breathing makes the blood in my ears rush loud as I strain to keep moving. The rows of darkened houses on each side of the ancient back cart path loom into view, one by one as I press onward. Exhaustion would have over taken me a mile back if not for the driving thoughts of that broken down piece of crap I left so far back.

Thoughts of why couldn't it make it those last few miles kept resonating through my mind, pushing me further along on my way. Nobody would answer their door as I pounded on the first few near my car. That last beer before I hit the road didn't help a bit either. I have to piss so bad I am afraid I won't be able to get my hose out before the faucet gives way. I must find a place to pee.

As the next house loomed closer I figure this is it. With a well tendered private garden and lots of area plants and bushes. It even has a herring bone brick pathway that leads from the hinged Iron Gate weaving its way through night. Darkened flower beds flow up to the back door steps of the garage. By the looks of the house and yard, I was sure the car within was not like my old rust bucket that gave up the ghost, keeled over, kicked the bucket, became a deceased pile of dead, useless, mechanical trash, that made me hoof it home.

I stood at the open gate shifting from foot to foot as I listened for any nearby sounds. All that I heard was a muffled dog barking a few streets over and the dew settling on the lawn for the night. My full bladder that I couldn't ignore for much longer coaxed me inside the gate and over to a protected area of bushes disappearing into the deepening darkness of the shadows. Beyond caring now, my bladder was close to bursting. Pushing my face and body as close to the leaves of the nearest green foliage I fumble with my zipper, and soon the sound of my stream rustling past the leaves as it splashed onto the earth was sheer bliss. Oh yes, the relief.

At that blissful moment of a relieved bladder with the last few drops falling earthward a low guttural moan floated through the garden. It startled me as I look around; it was so quiet, but nearby. It was quickly followed by the sweetest tinkling giggle, which could have only come from a woman. I froze. My flaccid member still in hand, though now emptied of its pressure. I started tucking it back into my pants, not wishing to be caught holding it by whoever was making the noise.

With the thought of that embarrassment running through my head, I heard it again, that low moan. It seemed to float out onto the evening breeze, as it soared around me. So beautiful that sound of heavenly pleasure, such a soft sigh like a sirens song to the sailor. Its intriguing call beckoned me. My eye catches sight of a dim light that I could have sworn wasn't there before is now barely visible through a curtained window. A fan must be inside the room causing the curtains to flutter about the open window, letting light, and sound float out with the passing air. By chance it might even allow the a quick look inside.

I'm not that sick sort of guy that peeps in windows to get his jollies off, so I start to turn away when the sounds of a passion filled moan flows from the window. The moan wrapped its song of sexuality tightly around me making me stop. Such wondrously sensual sounds tug on my curiosity, prickling the intrigue of what is causing the bewitching sounds. I need to see that alluring mouth capable of producing that wondrous song of passion.

Creeping cautiously forward, my body presses tightly to the brick facade, I ease up to the open window. My breath held in my chest, my body trembling with building nervousness I move to the window where a large climbing vine partially covers the opening. Hidden deep among its leaves I position myself as close the to window as possible, yet at the same time I try to stay unseen. I should leave, now, I don't do this. Not me, I won't even look at porn without blushing, but the sounds of passion have increased in frequency and volume as I realize that more than one voice sings its siren song. I have no choice as the need to at least take a quick look before I leave becomes overwhelming.

Wrapping the leaves round me I encase my body in their protective shadows. I fill my lungs with cool night air, and ease my face so close to the window frame. I exhale slowly, forcing myself to relax. As my intake of breath fills my lungs my body leans forward in time with the oscillating fan as it blows the curtains outward again I rock back to the safety of the wall. My mind cannot fathom the intricacy of that tangle of pale golden feminine curves that wreathed before me in such a brief glimpse. Women's legs intertwined, breast heaved as hair lay across the exposed limbs. Their moving, wriggling beauty, framed against the black cloth they laid upon.

A quick glance back to the gate, says go now unseen, but I cannot leave now. I yearn to see more, the sound of the whimpers, and moans are so enticing. I ease back to where my eyes enter the beam of dim escaping light. This time I don't pull back as rapidly. My eyes focus upon the back side of the closest body to me. A golden mass of hair shimmers in the light, flowing over the shapely shoulders, down the curve of the spine, muscles tensing, and relaxing her passion filled movements.

The pale orbs of her buttocks, full round, tight, and so pale. A dark cleft runs enticingly downward through their beautiful voluptuousness, disappearing into the darkened entanglement of legs. All of them moving, heaving, and squirming within a pile of other gorgeous feminine limbs. Whose legs belong to which body, I am not sure beyond the one closest to me. Looking further into the room I see a row of naked men lined along the walls, each with a drink or their cock in their hand. I inhale deeply and pull back to the safety of the outer wall. Gasping at the sudden rush of passion that runs through my body I close my eyes and let the vision play across my eyelids of what I have seen.

My hand slides down releasing my shaft from within the strained cloth of my pants. I resist the urge to stroke quickly for the fast relief I would normally try to achieve, but instead, I remove my hand from my throbbing dick. Savoring the arousal, I leave it swinging proud and free in the coolness of the night air. With care I move back to my view point. My eyes are drawn to the two bodies in the middle of the mass. They are face to face, black raven tresses falling forward into a paler chestnut flowing mane. Bold red lips press against the lighter pink set, occasionally parting to show the flash of a wet tongue violating the other's lips before pressing back together.

The raven haired beauty lay across much of Chestnuts breast, stomach, and hips. Crushed together their hands disappear into the curve of bodies. On either side of them legs are spread wide, and wrapped within other limbs. Hands stroke bodies, and probing fingers slide into glistening folds. Fingers slowly slide in and out view. A small figure moves between the jumble of legs as a blond head thrusts downward covering the trimmed Chestnut hair between those legs forced wide. Her tongue laps greedily within her prey.

Trying to stifle my groan, I lean back into the darkness once more; my body is trembling as I release my rigid cock with a droplet of pre-cum resting on the tip. My eyes closed tight as I try to bring the potent lust under control. Not ready, not ready, not ready yet, I repeat over in my mind until the throbbing eases slightly. The passion filled moans, groans, and heavy breathing, continues to bombard my senses, pulling me back to the window.

Blondie, still on hands and knees has her head rhythmically bobbing up and down alternates between the raven and chestnut haired beauties. Their bodies heaving, and thrashing as Blondie's small tight butt, raised high, is being stuffed with a large purple dildo. It slowly spears into her, while someone hidden within the pile has her toes flicking across her breast. Fascinated, by this erotic vision I match the rhythm of the dildo's slow thrusts with my own strokes. Blondie's head slowly lifts away from the women as loud gasping breaths escape signaling an imminent orgasm.

A noise behind causes my heart to skip a beat, but not my hand as it continues to stroke. Spinning back from the window I burrow deep within the vine leaves, My breathing deep and ragged as the sounds of sexual lust, pouring through the window continue to beckon. A shadow moves across the window and a man's deeper tones mix with the higher feminine moans and squeals of delight. Straining to figure out what has changed, but frozen with my back against the wall makes that impossible. My cock swells thicker as the fear of being caught, the noises from within, and my mind replaying what I had seen take their toll.

The garden fades into a foggy mist in the final moments before my release. A woman's scream of sexual release fills the air as the first blast paints the ground in front of me. With a gasp of my own the second jets out landing on a stray leaf as time seems to slow. It slides down to the point of the leaf and begins to fall to the ground as my third blast is quickly followed by a forth.

Listening to the sounds from inside I slowly milk the last of it out and wipe it onto a leaf beside me. With one last peak inside the window I figure it is time to give it up and go. It is well past midnight and my car is a piece of junk, but I slide through the garden gate with a smile on my face and spring to my step. I will have to remember this short cut home.

Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers