The Watcher: A Haunted House Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob stepped into the house carefully not quite sure what was happening. Every once in a while one of the guys would brag about something crazy happening on a job, but he had never seen anything like this.

"So...." Bob started nervously. "Can you show me which rooms you want the cable in?"

Kristie led him into the living room and motioned to where the TV was sitting. Bob couldn't peel his eyes away from her. Her trim, silky smooth, natural tan legs seemed to glide as she walked. It was immediately clear that she wasn't wearing a bra under the old shirt that didn't even cover her butt cheeks. Her nipples poked at the thin fabric and they had a slight bounce with each step.

There was another awkward silence.

"Okay.... Anywhere else?" He asked.

Kristie led him out the room and went up the stairs. Bob's face was level with Kristie's tight ass only covered in pink panties. Bob watched closely as it moved from side to side with each step. He could see the outline of her pussy lips and swore he could see a wet spot forming. By the time they reached the top of the stairs, he thought his heart was going to explode.

Kristie went into her bedroom and motioned to the TV there.

"Anywhere else?" Bob asked, hoping he would get to follow her around the house all day.

Kristie found herself shaking her head no. She was slightly aware she wasn't talking. Then she realized it felt almost like she was watching herself in a dream. It was hazy yet vivid.

"Oh, okay. I guess I will go get my stuff from the truck."

Kristie could only watch Bob as he left.

Bob had already made the connections outside the house. With the new wireless cable boxes, he only needed to set up one outlet for the internet modem and router. When he came back to the house the front door was open. He looked around for the hottie, but was disappointed when he didn't see her. He set everything up in the living room and headed upstairs to connect the box in the bedroom. Looking around, he still didn't see her so he hooked up the box and turned the TV on to make sure it was working.

Kristie watched the strange man in her house turn on the TV and start changing channels from across the room. An overwhelming urge came over her to approach him. Her thoughts questioned her actions, but she was more like a visitor in her own body.

Bob saw her walking towards him and turned to look at her.

"Okay, looks like I'm all done here." He said.

Kristie walked up so close to him, her breasts brushed against his stomach and then she looked up at him. Bob could feel the pressure in his pants and gulped nervously. Kristie moved her hand to the growing bulge in his pants and began rubbing it.

Kristie couldn't control herself, she needed to feel this growing hard-on, but had no idea why. She rubbed with both hands as if she was trying to pull it out through the denim.

Her hands reached for the buttons and nearly ripped them off as she aggressively opened up Bob's jeans. She reached into his pants and pulled the already hard cock out. Kristie began stroking the dick and could feel herself getting hornier. A sudden, strong desire to taste this dick was too much to bear. She got on her knees and immediately took him into her mouth.

Kristie had never liked giving blowjobs before. She had given a few out of guilt in the past, but it had never been a pleasant experience for her. With this stranger she couldn't get enough though. She bobbed her head back and forth, taking him deep into her mouth. Saliva dripped from her mouth as she continued to devour him making loud slurping noises.

Kristie pulled herself back and let the cock slip out of her mouth. Saliva dripped from her mouth as she stood up and made no attempt to wipe it. She pushed Bob back towards the bed forcefully. He shuffled his feet in compliance when his pants fell down around his ankles limiting his movement. He fell backwards hard on the floor with a grunt.

Kristie had already slipped her panties off and approached the man on the floor.

Meanwhile, Bob wanted to impress this hot lady and wanted to remove his clothes so he could fuck her right, but as he tried to sit up after falling she stepped over him with one leg at each of his sides. Bob looked up at this perfect specimen in awe. From his angle he could see the bottom of her breasts under the t shirt that he so badly wanted to get a better look at.

Kristie squatted down over Bob with her feet flat on the hardwood floor. He could feel the heat from her hot pussy over hovering over his crotch. He tried to sit up to kiss her, but she slammed him back down on the floor making him bump his head painfully.

"What the.. That hurt!" Bob yelled rubbing the back of his head.

Kristie could care less about this man. She just needed to feel his cock in her hot pussy and she didn't know why. She reached her petite hand down and grabbed his dick. She leaned forward to position him right and directed the cock to her pussy lips. Her hand rubbed the head around the entrance getting it ready to slide it in. Kristie's breasts were hanging in Bob's face, but her t shirt prevented him from seeing them in their glory. Not being able to take it any longer, he reached under her shirt and grabbed her soft breasts. He mashed them roughly with his calloused hands in over eager excitement.

Kristie slid herself down carefully onto the cock. She leaned back to where she was sitting upright and used her legs to lift her body up and down the length of his dick. Bob kept his hands attached to her breasts under her shirt as she bounced up and down. Their bodies noisily slapped together with each thrust for several minutes. Kristie was not even aware of the strange grunting noises Bob was making, because her body was only in tune with the sex act itself.

Kristie adjusted her legs to where she was kneeling now and leaned further forward to get a different angle. This position placed her breasts over Bob's face again. Bob wasted no time and lifted the shirt to expose her beautiful breasts. He immediately began kissing and licking them wildly. The stubble on his face scratched the soft skin of Kristie's breasts, but she didn't care. Her light brown nipples were rock hard and extra sensitive, adding to the overall sensations her body was experiencing. Kristie pushed back onto his cock pulling her tits out of the reach of his mouth. On her next stroke up, he hungrily took what he could reach with tongue, but hung on with his hands. Kristie picked up her pace riding him harder and harder with each thrusting her tits into Bob's face.

Bob felt the familiar feeling in his cock and he knew he was about to cum. Kristie sensed it as well and clenched her pussy around his cock. The sensation of the pulsing cock sent Kristie over the edge as she bounced wildly. Bob let go of her breasts as she rode him like a bull. Her shirt fell back over her tits, but you could clearly see them bouncing under the thin fabric.

The orgasm that was building in Bob was reminiscent of some of the mind blowing experiences of his youth. Kristie could start to feel her own juices running down her leg when she felt hot cum explode into her pussy sending her into an intense orgasm. Bob groaned out in pleasure as Kristie continued to buck her hips as her own body erupted a second time. You could hear the fluids, creating a wet slapping between their bodies as Kristie slowed her pace down.

Bob collapsed against the floor in relief and Kristie lifted herself off the strangers penis. Cum dripped out of her pussy as she stood up and off of Bob.

Without a word to Bob, Kristie just climbed straight into her bed and drifted off to sleep.

Bob watched in confusion and hurriedly pulled his pants up. He gathered his stuff and left as quickly as possible.

A few hours later, Kristie awoke from her sleep with a headache and sore pussy. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, trying to wake up. She had images of a wild dream where she was having sex with a stranger.

"Wow. Okay Kristie. Nice dream." She said to herself sarcastically.

She slid her legs off the side of the bed and she noticed she didn't have her underwear on.

"That's weird."

She stood up and took a step towards the bathroom when she felt something sticky on the hardwood floor. Kristie jumped like she had stepped on a bug and inspected the floor. It looked like someone spilled a drink. She looked to the nightstand, but there were no drinks and she didn't even remember ever bringing a drink into this room. She bent down to get a closer look and carefully touched one of the spots that were not dried out.

She looked carefully at the substance on her finger and instinctively took a sniff. Her body instantly recognized the smell of sex and Kristie's body went into shock. She stumbled back into the bed frame. Kristie's heart was pounding while she walked in a haze to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

The horror that it was not a dream shook her to the core and she started to tremble. Her head was spinning.

"What have I done?" She cried to herself in the mirror.

Kristie took a shower and scrubbed her entire body until it hurt. Once she was out of the shower, she cleaned up the mess on the floor with tears in her eyes. She was overfilled with guilt and terror equally while convincing herself, she was going insane.

She decided she needed some fresh air so she went out front.

"How am I going to explain this to Tony?"

She said to herself as she walked outside, but before she could sort it out Tony's car pulled into their yard. Before he could fully get out of the car Kristie was smothering him with hugs and kisses.

"I love you so much!" She said with tears in her eyes.

Tony felt her distress and looked at her carefully.

"It's okay, honey what's wrong?" He asked calmly.

Kristie started to sob in his arms.

"Let's go inside and we can talk." Tony said, trying to calm her.

The couple went inside and sat down on the couch. Tony let Kristie calm down before asking her anything.

"It's okay Baby, you can tell me anything." Tony said gently.

"I...I think I..." She paused

Tony waited patiently.

"I think I'm loosing my mind." She finally blurted.

Tony half chuckled, "Oh come on now. Of course you're not." He said as he patted her back.

"I'm serious!" Kristie shouted.

Tony sat back at the sudden anger.

"It started with seeing that guy in the bathroom yesterday! Then today....today I...."

"You what?" Tony asked.

Kristie thought about how to phrase what happened today, but started to question the reality of what did or did not happen. If she told her husband she cheated on him, but couldn't control herself, he would surely divorce her.

"I...I don't know. It's like I can't tell when I'm awake or dreaming."

Tony hugged her again.

"It will be okay. Maybe you're just stressed out with moving in and the finances. Let's go out to eat tonight and just try to relax together."

Kristie sat back and looked at her husband smiling back at her.

"I like that idea. Let me go get my coat" Kristie said.

Tony watched Kristie leave the room and sat back into the couch. He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket that he was going to show Kristie, but decided it wasn't a good time.

When Tony was at work, he did some digging into the past home owners and found some interesting information. He had printed an old news article about a murder suicide that had taken place in 1982. The name of the couple in the article matched the records of the previous home owners. The article didn't provide much detail as to exactly what happened, but it did have a picture of the couple.

"All ready!" Kristie said coming down the stairs.

Tony quickly shoved the piece of paper back in his pocket.

"Great! Let's go!" Tony said, holding the front door open for Kristie.

The couple left the house trying to feel positive. Kristie did her best to push everything out of her mind and focus on what she knew was real and that was her husband and their relationship.

Chapter 5

By the time the young couple arrived home, Kristie was flat out drunk. The more she drank, she found the less she worried about her other problems. Tony carried her up to their bedroom and put her on the bed.

"Honey? Kristie? Hello?" Tony called to her, but she was out cold. He decided to just let her sleep.

Before she knew what was happening, Kristie sat up in bed with a cold sweat. She looked around and saw Tony sleeping quietly next to her. She couldn't even remember how she got in bed. She took a deep breath and went to the kitchen for a drink of water.

Kristie was drinking a glass of cold water and was startled to suddenly find a pretty blonde and a tall handsome man in the kitchen. It was suddenly daylight outside. She could see they were talking and laughing together, but everything was silent. It was like watching a silent movie. When she would laugh, the blonde would touch the mans arm. It was obvious she was flirting. The man was wearing denim overalls and had a toolbox on the floor next to his feet.

"Hey, who are you and why are you in my kitchen?" Kristie yelled, but the couple clearly didn't hear her.

She looked around the room, noticing the furniture was not hers. Then she noticed some movement outside the window. Kristie moved to get a better view and it was the man she saw in her bathroom!

"Hey! You!" She yelled and ran out the back door.

She was in the yard approaching this man who didn't seem to notice her. He was staring at something though. She turned to see what he was looking at and it was the couple in the kitchen. The two were now kissing passionately and you could see them clearly in the window.

"What are you, some peeping Tom?" She asked, but knew he couldn't hear her. Kristie now figured she was trapped in a dream.

She looked back at the window and saw the couple going at it pretty heavy now.

"Or is that your wife?"

They were taking each others clothes off now. Kristie looked back at the watcher to see his reaction, but he was gone.

"Where did you go now?" Kristie asked looking around.

Then she saw him closer to the house and watching intently. Kristie ran after him. "What are you up to?"

The blonde was now sitting naked on the edge of the kitchen counter with her legs wrapped and her lover's waist. His overalls were now around his ankles. He was fucking her as hard as he could. The woman laid back and stretched out across the counter where it made an L shape. Kristie recognized how sexy the thin woman looked laying out on the counter. The blonde was taller than Kristie, but didn't have quite the curves she did. Kristie thought the woman's assets were more proportionate to her body and admired her firm breasts and puffy pink nipples.

Each thrust into the blonde was forceful and she kept her legs wrapped around him so she wouldn't fall off the counter. The woman's breasts shook like a shock wave after each thrust. It didn't take long for them both to be looking like they were screaming out in pleasure and ended with the man slowing and stopping his strokes.

"Well, that was quick." Kristie said out loud, in a mocking tone.

The man pulled his overalls up, grabbed his toolbox and left quickly through the front door. Meanwhile the woman didn't move from the counter except that instead of her legs being wrapped around someone they were hanging over the counter now.

The man standing next to Kristie quietly approached the back door and stepped carefully inside.

"Uh oh." Kristie said, anticipating a confrontation.

The woman still on her back, turned her head when she noticed him coming inside. Instead of getting up, she laid back down with her head hanging over the other side of the counter and smiled at the man. The man with black hair approached her to where her head was and stopped within inches from her face.

The woman reached her hands into his pants and opened them while laying upside down. The slacks fell to the floor and the blonde pulled the underwear down just far enough for his already hard cock to spring free. She grabbed his dick and pulled him to her face. Kristie gasped at the size of his penis. Not that it was overly big, but she admired the thickness and thick head. The man guided his dick right into her mouth and slowly started throat fucking her.

Kristie watched in amazement as his entire dick went down her throat. He grabbed onto her naked breasts as he slid his cock in and out of her throat. The woman's face was getting red from hanging her head upside down so the man pulled himself out of her mouth and helped the woman sit up. He kicked his shoes and pants off and picked up the woman. Kristie followed them as they started to head upstairs and was starting to get hot herself.

"So is this some kind of kinky game or what?" Kristie asked with her curiosity peaking.

They were only a few stairs up when there appeared to be a noise at the front door by the way the couple turned in surprise. The man in overalls opened the door and looked shocked and angry. Everyone stopped in shock. It was an awkward scene. There was a man standing on the stairs with no pants holding a naked woman who happened to be the same woman who the other man had just slept with.

The man on the stairs, put the woman down slowly and the two guys started talking, but Kristie couldn't hear anything even though it looked to be heated. The two men started arguing when the guy in overalls approached and punched the man with black hair. They fell down the last few stairs in a struggle. The woman was screaming while the two men fought at the bottom of the stairs.

Kristie watched the two men fighting when the woman came running down the stairs with a revolver. She was pointing it at the man that had just returned, but got too close and he tried to take the gun from her. He ended up knocking it away from him and the gun suddenly went off. She still didn't hear anything, but you could tell the gun had been fired.

Everyone stopped. The man with black hair grabbed his chest and fell to the floor. The woman screamed and went to help him. The other man looked scared and ran out the front door that was still open. Kristie watched the man get into a pickup truck and was driving away when she suddenly she heard the first noise since the dream started. It sounded like a gunshot.

Kristie jumped at the noise and looked around, suddenly finding herself back in the kitchen. It was still dark and she realized she had just dropped her glass of water and it had shattered on the floor. Her mind quickly puts together that it was the glass shattering that she heard. She moved carefully not to step on any glass and cleaned up the mess while thinking about what she had just seen. She had accepted that it was just a dream, but now she wasn't so sure.

Just as she finished sweeping up the last pieces of glass, she turned to see the man with black hair standing in the kitchen watching her.

"What do you want from me?" She asked, feeling too tired to be scared anymore.

In a blink, he was gone again. Kristie shook her head, trying to clear her mind. She went back upstairs and climbed in bed next to Tony and snuggled close before falling asleep.

The next morning Kristie awoke with a hangover and after taking a shower, was getting dressed when she looked up and saw the man with black hair again. Kristie paused.

"What, do you like to watch?" Kristie said out loud with an attitude. She decided to ignore him and then continued with putting her clothes on.

"Of course I do!" Tony said, walking into the bathroom right through the image of the other man. It was really weird to see that, but Kristie tried her best to pretend it wasn't real.

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot to ask you for a favor." Tony began, "I have a guy coming over next week to give us a quote on painting the house. Could you take off to meet him? I have a meeting that I can't get out of that day."