The Watcher & His Tease Ch. 01

Story Info
She's got a lot to show him.
1.3k words
4.27
28.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jnny
jnny
16 Followers

I had started masturbating at the age of Sixteen. I knew my neighbor the husband Jordan watched me when I did this in my bedroom. Jordan's study was right across from my bedroom with our windows even from each other. I had been in their house a number of times for sleep overs with their daughter Paige.

One night while I was sleeping over I couldn't sleep so I wandered into Jordan's study by accident. "Funny, he has a telescope" ,I said to myself. "a small one, pointed out the only window in the room with a recliner behind it." So I decided to take a peek threw it, "Oh my God, it's pointed right at my bed!" I gasped. Then it dawned on me he has been watching me since I started and enjoying it.

After that night knowing I was being watched brought on a whole new eroticism to my nightly rituals of pleasing myself. I had a part-time job at the local grocery store so I had purposely bought sexier and sexier underwear. I slowly added a strip tease to my show so he wouldn't know I knew.

So by the time I reached eighteen and was a senior in high school I had, had a number of affairs with Jordan in my fantasies while I masturbated for him. I would go up to my room just before bedtime leaving my lights on and my window open.

Casually standing in front of the window I'd start to undress. Sliding my tee off and tossing it aside saying to myself, "God, it's been a long day." Then reaching down and undoing the front clasp on my red see threw lace bra. Turning sideways to gaze at my body in the mirror on the wall. I'd stand there for a bit rubbing my fingertips over my large pink nipples. I'd say to myself, "damn, look how hard my nipples get."

Then I'd let my bra slide off as I reached to unbutton my jeans. Undoing the zipper and sliding my pants down over my hips then stepping out of them. Saying to myself, "Girl, you are going to feel good tonight." Then I would slide my hand down into my matching red see threw panties and caress my pussy lips for a few moments. My mouth opening and my breath catching as a single finger pokes in between my lips to slide over my clit. Moaning in a breathless whisper, "oh shit, am I wet." Then removing my hand I let out a moan and slide my panties off.

Then I would walk towards my bathroom taking a quick shower and coming back out to lay on my bed naked. "mmmmm I feel better", I'd say as I sneak a peek at the window knowing he was watching as I laid facing my window.

Spreading my legs wide and exposing my wet pussy. I'd take my fingers and start rubbing my clit slow at first. My moans getting louder as my clit gets harder my pussy dripping now. I can't stand it anymore my hips start to thrust wildly up at my stroking fingers. My head turning from side to side I grab one of my nipples and pinch it. "Oh damn you bitch cum!" ,I'd scream.

My fingers would then start sliding down my pussy further. I'd slip them inside my aching little hole. "Oh my God" I moan out as I reach over and grab my dildo. I shove the dildo in my hole deep and start pumping it into my pussy. I'd yell, "Cum you little slut!" As my back arches and I scream my pussy spasmimg and gripping the thrusting dildo. Gasping for air as my body finally starts to relax from my orgasm. "Oh wow that felt great" ,I'd whisper. As I looked toward the window knowing his cock was throbbing cum all over the place. As he watched my pussy explode.

I would lay there for a while resting, caressing my still peaked nipples, loving the after feeling. Then I'd turn off my light and go to sleep.

I was home alone today when I heard a knock at the front door. It was Jordan, "Can I borrow a cup of sugar?" he asked. "I'm home alone and was making myself some tea, but found out we're out of sugar" ,he said to me. "Come on in for a second while I look" ,I said to him. As I looked threw the cabinets in the kitchen I heard a sound. Turning around I saw Jordan standing there he had followed me in the kitchen. So as I continued looking for sugar we made small talk.

"God, It's really hot outside today" ,I said as whiped the sweat from my forehead. "really hot" ,Jordan said as he tugged at the waistband of his shorts. I was wearing a pair of cutoffs and a tank top, too hot for any underwear. As I gazed at Jordan I noticed he was wearing just a pair of cutoff sweats. He had noticed me staring and my breath caught as I saw his shorts rise slightly.

As I stared into his eyes I slipped and said, "Wish I was on my bed right now with you watching." Jordan looked so embarrassed and blushed so deeply I was speechless for a moment. Then I shyly smiled at him and said, "It's OK I've known for a long time."

He seemed to recover at that his bulge hardening more as he whispered, "Do you know how many fantasies I've had of you?" I laughed. "Probably not as many as I've had of you" I said. I giggled nervously as I asked him, "Your my neighbor what about your wife?"

"She'll never know, it will only be this one time, then we'll go back to our mutual fantasies" ,he replied.

I almost fainted as he dropped his shorts, and out sprang his huge cock. "God, your huge!" I gasped. Jordan walked towards me as I slipped my top over my head. He pulled me into his arms and kissed my hot mouth deep. We both moaned as our tongues caressed and tasted each other's mouth.

I could feel his big hard erection throbbing against my thigh. He ran his hands down my arms making my body shiver slightly. Our kiss deepened as his hands found the clasp to my shorts. I squirmed against his body whispering in his mouth, "Please Jordan I'm aching so bad."

I sucked in a breath as he unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down my body. "Damn, I want your cock in me" ,I moaned. Then his hands cupped my ass as he lifted me into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist grinding my wet pussy against his cock. Jordan leaned back a little his control slipping as he grabbed his cock and moaned, " Ah fuck, I want to be inside that sweet little cunt." He pushed himself into my tight hole. "god you are so tight" ,he whispered hoarsly. I moaned out louder as I felt my pussy enclosing his cock.

Jordan started thrusting into me with slow and deep strokes. "Jordan" ,I moaned as I meet his thrusts my pussy tightening as my orgasm nears. "Oh my God!" ,Jordan screams as he starts pumping his wet throbbing cock into my small hole faster and faster. My fingers digging into his back as my body bucks against him. "Shit, I'm cumming!" ,I yell as my pussy grips and squeezes his cock. Jordan feeling my pussy explode around his cock pushes him over the edge. He slams his cock into me furiously as his cum rushes out of his cock. "Oh wow" ,he whispers as our bodies begin to slow.

Jordan slides me down to my feet and leans down to kiss me. He grabs his shorts and gets dressed as I pull my clothes back on my sated body. We both smile as we gaze at each other. "See you tonight darling" ,Jordan says, as he winks at me. "Same time, same place" ,I reply back smiling.


jnny
jnny
16 Followers