The Watcher and the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the feel of how hot and hard his lover's flesh had become, Bray decided he had teased long enough. He took the crimson-hued head into his mouth, swirling his tongue over the slit and savouring the tangy pre-come, before drawing it in deeper. One hand left Jax's hip and cupped the ballsac, rolling the high, hard orbs working Jax more quickly to his release. It did not take long as Jax had been teetering on the edge. Hips pumping instinctively, the younger man came with an inarticulate cry.

Making his own pleasured sounds, Bray swallowed everything Jax had to give. He sucked carefully, ensuring not a drop of his lover's crème was missed before letting the spent organ glide from his mouth. Giving it one last lick, he laid his head on Jax's thigh, smiling at the satiated look on the face of his lover.

Slowly, Jax's eyes opened as the orgasmic bliss receded and he looked down into Bray's glinting eyes. He smiled and then shivered as Bray let a finger glide over the inside of his thigh, subtly urging Jax to spread his legs wider.

"I'm nowhere near finished with you yet," Bray rasped as he crawled up his lover's body, covering Jax's more slender frame with his own.

As their mouths met, Jax's arms wrapped around Bray's shoulders and eagerly pulled the bigger man fully down against him. Their tongues met languidly sliding in one another's mouths or dancing slowly together. The kisses were not designed to further desire but to show and share love. Even so, when they finally parted, Jax was already half-hard again and Bray's erection sliding against his abdomen gently reminded him that the older man had yet to come.

"Ready for more?" asked Bray as he paused in his nibbling against the corner of Jax's mouth.

"Oh yeah," Jax moaned. He arched upwards to keep contact with his lover's body as the older man twisted to reach the nightstand. Jax whimpered needily as Bray opened the top drawer and got the tube out.

Kneeling between Jax's spread legs, Bray paused, looking at the debauched form before him and he licked his lips, slowly, predatorily. His eyes not leaving Jax's face, he squeezed out some clear gel into his hand. He rubbed his finger to slicken and to warm and reached down between his lover's legs. Mindful of his lover's comfort, he circled the tightly-furled entrance teasingly before slowly pressing the tip of his finger inside. Jax's body seemed to relax almost instantly. After a few thrusts, Bray added another finger and began scissoring his digits to stretch Jax further.

Deliberately, he brushed his fingers over Jax's prostate, to a low groan. The younger man's eyes fluttered shut and when they reopened, the heat in the lush, desire-darkened pupils made Bray's mouth go dry and his shaft throb dangerously.

"Ready?" he asked softly.

"Take me."

The words were barely more than a puff of air from the kiss-swollen lips. He took a lithe leg and urged it over his hip, opening his lover more. He flipped open the lube and coated his rigid rod, the plum-hued head was especially sensitive and he took care not to let his touch become too much. Locking gazes with his lover, he pulled Jax into his lap.

Immediately Jax wrapped his other leg around Bray's waist, his heels pressing against Bray's solid gluteus muscles. Leaning forward, Bray entwined their fingers and possessed Jax's lips for one last breath-stealing kiss before pushing slowly inside his lover. Bray stilled after the initial thrust, groaning as he felt Jax clench tightly around him, slick heat searing his innocent flesh.

The moment Jax tried to pull him deeper with his heels Bray drew back a little and then pushed in deeper. He moved incrementally, repeating his movements again and again until his sac slapped against Jax's cheeks with each smooth forward thrust. He set up a rhythm of slow, deep thrusts, relishing the tightness of the channel that gripped him.

All too soon, slow was not enough for the smaller man. Jax writhed beneath the older man. His fingers tightened on those of his lover's, his hips thrust upwards and he used his heels to try and urge Bray into harder, faster, deeper. He could feel Bray's hard flesh pulsating inside him, the rod rubbing against his prostate every other thrust. The sensation sent bolts of pleasure throughout his body and he panted and moaned, unable to form coherent sentences. He was fully risen and leaking again but there was not enough friction and he did not have a hand free to stroke himself.

"Bray," he whimpered between moans and gasps. "Need...please."

At that moment Bray sped up his thrusts and Jax gave a keening wail of pleasure. His head thrashed from side to side as Bray pounded against his prostate. His cries were smothered by his lover's mouth sealing over his as jolt after jolt assailed his slight frame. The younger man shuddered and quivered as the new position of the bigger man pressed his eager arousal between their bodies, adding friction and pressure that had been previously missing.

His bottom lip was sucked into Bray's mouth, when that was released it was his tongue, and that, combined with another thrust deep into his body, ramming his sweet spot, was too much. Jax's cry of completion was swallowed by his lover and he was only dimly aware of Bray's own as the bigger man's shaft was squeezed mercilessly by Jax's rippling inner muscles. Jax felt his semen shoot between them in mind-shattering waves of pleasure as his channel was bathed by Bray's hot seed.

Finally, they slid down from their high. Although thoroughly drained, they continued to kiss, tongues sliding together lazily in the sated afterglow. Jax's legs slid bonelessly off Bray and onto the mattress. His finally freed hands came up to grasp around Bray's upper body.

He sighed as the kiss ended. Bray shifted his body to the side and slipped out of him and Jax sighed with regret. "I love you, Bray," he murmured, burrowing against his lover. They were satiated and sticky and he had no intention of moving anytime soon.

"Love you, too, babe," Bray affirmed, pulling Jax tightly against him. He knew they could always share a shower in the morning. In fact he was of a mind to make it a mandatory morning ritual.

The soft words of devotion soon became sated sounds of slumber as the lovers drifted to sleep.

****

From his vantage point on the street corner, the watcher observed Jax and then Bray look in his direction, but they did not see him. He smiled at the possessive hand on Jax's back and at the love he was able to see that radiated between them. Turning away, Jack hurried through and out of the town, following a path he knew so very well.

Once out of town, he passed the woods, turning right. He moved swiftly through the town cemetery. He smiled as he approached an immaculate, white headstone in the shape of a heart, adorned with two angels whose wings echoed the heart shape below. He looked lovingly at the name etched in gold.

"We did it Nancy," he said. "I knew they'd make a good couple from the moment I set eyes on them. It's up to them now, but I think they'll be fine."

He waited for a second and then a tendril of gray mist slowly arose to hover before him. It began to coalesce and take shape, but it was not a young woman that stood before him, but rather one with her hair in grey curls, framing an aged, smiling face.

"You always were an old romantic," she said.

"I was right, though," Jack grinned.

"That you were," Nancy said nodding.

"How about we take a turn around the town, dear?" asked Jack.

"Why not?" Nancy replied. "Just one thing though, you old rogue," she added, grinning herself at the affected air of innocence from Jack. "Next time we have a nasty piece of work like Norm to teach a lesson to, it's my turn to be the faceless thing. I'd have loved to have sent him yelling for his momma."

Jack laughed and leant forward, Nancy mimicking the act and, as their lips met, both dissolved into grey mist, becoming a single entity that rose slowly and floated gracefully in the direction of their town.

Only the smiling angels bore witness as they looked down at the headstone.

In loving memory of Nancy and Jack Lessing, married sixty two years. In death as in life ever together, love knows no bounds.