The Watcher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden sound made her freeze. Though she'd been breathing heavily, she now held her breath, startled by the sudden noise. In the silence of her house, Jenna listened closely. She glanced around her room somewhat nervously, trying to spot the source of the faint tapping she had heard. Thinking that she had simply imagined it, she relaxed and continued to slide her fingers against her slick pussy lips. Just as she was beginning to ease back into a world of fantasy, there came three distinct taps, louder than before and enough to draw her attention toward the direction of the sound.

Jenna's head snapped over at the window. She wasn't immediately alarmed from simply the tapping she had heard, but she did jerk her hand out from her silky shorts. Her eyes scanned the window facing her new neighbor's house, then she turned toward the larger one that faced the back yard.

Her heart immediately skipped a beat when she glimpsed the dark silhouette just outside the glass. For a few seconds, Jenna did not move or take her eyes from the window. A wave of shock radiated from her chest and swept through her body. She blinked, but still the figure remained, its dark outline revealed against the moonlight that poured across the grass. It did not move, but stayed hidden in the shadow of the house.

Jenna did not run, cry out, or even pull her covers over her body. Though she was still in a heightened state of alarm, she managed to remain calm. Swinging her legs from the bed, she stood slowly and walked toward the open door to her bathroom. As she passed the lamp on her nightstand, she reached over and switched it off. She closed the bathroom door behind her as she entered, immediately flipping on the lights.

As soon as she was in the bathroom, she planted her back against the door and allowed herself to gasp.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she hissed under her breath.

It was a hard thing to process. Someone had apparently been watching her. That fact alone was enough to make her skin crawl, but how much had the person seen? She almost felt silly for lying in bed groping herself while an unnamed pervert stood just outside watching in her most private of moments. A nervous chill gripped her chest within. She wondered what she should do, and if it do any good to call the police, being as the Peeping Tom would surely be gone by the time they arrived.

Jenna took a few moments to relax. After she pulled herself together, her mind began to whisper reason. All she had seen was the dark silhouette of what she thought was a person, though she honestly couldn't be sure this was an accurate account. After all, she hadn't been wearing her glasses, and while her vision wasn't entirely terrible, she had to admit to seeing a blur. She hadn't seen a face or any other identifying feature, just a motionless shade. For all she knew, it could have been a trick of the shadows that she took for a person.

Gathering her composure, Jenna flicked off the light and opened the bathroom door. She casually reentered her bedroom, which was now dark, and climbed into bed. As she did, she cut her eyes over at the large window where she thought she had seen someone. The back yard was almost luminous outside, but to her relief she saw no shadow at the glass, no silhouette of a person standing there. Just to be sure, she found her glasses and slipped them on for a better look. There was clearly no one outside her room.

A thought occurred to Jenna then. She glanced at the other window in her room and considered the close proximity of her neighbors. Instantly, she knew what must have happened.

"You're kidding me," she muttered.

Her new neighbors hadn't been moved in but for a day, and already she suspected that one of the brothers had given her an audience. She rolled her eyes, removed her glasses, and placed them back on her nightstand. Flopping back into her pillow with a long sigh, Jenna closed her eyes and tried to force herself into sleep. Her stress management therapy would have to wait, she thought with a small grin.

Jenna wondered which of her new neighbors it had been. She couldn't be sure if it might have been Blake, for he seemed too nice and well mannered to do something like that, though he had made the comment that he would be "watching her." She tried to recall her impression of each of his brothers, with only a moment's glance to judge them by.

The tallest brother, whom she remembered as Matt, had a worn and scowling face. Something about the way he had stared at her from the porch was unnerving. Danny was the one she had seen standing behind Matt, and she had heard Blake refer to him as "squirrely." He was tall and slim himself, though Danny looked hunched and sickly compared to his siblings. His eyes had seemed to never lift from the ground. He certainly fit as a suspect for her Peeping Tom.

As Jenna contemplated the idea of one of the brothers peeking through her window, she found herself a bit flattered. Though it wasn't her favorite type of compliment, it still made her feel sexy to know that she could incite such interest in someone. She felt shamefully naughty for being seen rubbing herself and moaning, and she couldn't deny that it felt good. Maybe she wasn't as shy a girl as she thought. Once more, she glanced at the window to find no one watching her.

****

It must have been a dream, but it seemed so real that she wasn't entirely sure. Jenna was in her bed, and the room was dark. She did not know why she was awake but she was. From somewhere she heard a constant noise. It must have been the faucet in the bathroom dripping. No, it was too loud. Perhaps it was the ticking of a clock. That was impossible. The only ticking clock she owned hung in the living room, and there was no way she could hear it from where she was. Not this loud.

Jenna wore her glasses, though she was aware that it made no sense to wear them to bed. She scanned the bedroom for the source of the sound. She found it at the window, the larger of the two that faced her back yard. There was a finger rapping at the glass. No, it was the nail on the finger causing the sound. She stared in bewilderment at the discolored finger, and the sharp hooked finger nail that protruded forth from its tip. The skin color was wrong, with black around the finger tips that twisted into a sickening grey shade much like that of dirty mop water.

Jenna touched herself. She slid her hand into her tight shorts and caressed the lips of her pussy. Her eyes remained fixed on the finger at her window. She was wet, and she could feel her silky shorts clinging to her lips near her moist hole. Jenna felt the oppressive weight of loneliness. She craved for a companion, for someone to watch her or to come into the room and join her. The gnarled claw at the window was her only solace. Someone was watching her. Someone wanted her....

Jenna worked to entertain her hidden spectator. Feeling an intoxicating surge of sexual energy, she brought her hand to her mouth and began to suck her fingers, rolling her tongue around and covering them in saliva. She thrust her hand back into her shorts and slid a finger slowly between her swollen lips to her warm opening. Jenna shuddered as she shoved it inside. It felt amazing to be penetrated, but was only enough to leave her wanting something more substantial. Nevertheless, she stroked her finger in and out of her pussy, her palm sliding across the hood that shielded her clitoris.

The finger still pecked. She watched it with growing excitement, wishing it were in the room with her. As though to answer her, the finger pressed inward and became a strangely misshapen hand, with jutting fingers like the first and a palm the size of a human foot. The hand, if it could be called so, reached into her room as though the glass had vanished and the window was merely an opening.

Jenna bucked her hips and clutched herself tightly, still rubbing and fingering her crotch. Her mouth opened, yet no sound came out. There was only silence in the room. It felt to her like she was wearing ear plugs. Her heart pounded, and surely her bed must have creaked or made some sound, but everything seemed either muffled or silent. She didn't stop fingering herself. Someone was coming. She couldn't let them down.

A shadow stood near the foot of her bed, featureless save for the black fingered hand at its side illuminated by the moonlight. She saw the figure coming closer, and something inside of her was repulsed by the very movement of the shadow. It was wrong. No person moved that way. Yet, for some reason, Jenna couldn't stop masturbating. She squeezed her breast tightly beneath her tank top, pinching her brown nipple between her thumb and her palm. Her pussy felt drenched. Anything could slide right inside of her at that moment with ease if it so desired.

A strangely shaped hand came down on her chest with a painful slap. It curled her shirt into its grasp and pulled hard, ripping the top away from her in one swift and violent movement. Her small breasts were fully exposed, and her tiny brown nipples were stiff and sore. She withdrew her hand from between her legs and rubbed the wetness onto her breast. Jenna's eyes nearly rolled into her head at the nasty warmth that covered her chest.

In the darkness above her, something darker still loomed up on the bed between her thighs. She felt something feverishly warm and slick sliding up each of her thighs. Hands, she realized. Here and there she would feel the prick of a long hooked nail on her smooth thighs. Jenna's tight black boi shorts were suddenly jerked with such a force that her hips were pulled upward and the fabric itself gave away with a rip. She rubbed her neck and breasts and moaned with excitement, or at least she thought she did, for it sounded distant and muffled. Her legs spread in anticipation. She wanted something inside of her badly.

It was then that she felt something brush against her moist lips below. There was pressure, and she felt herself spread open as something round and bulbous eased into her. Pleasure rippled through her body and Jenna let out a long sigh. She had felt this many times before, though now it seemed incredibly odd. Something was out of place, though it felt no less pleasurable. Jenna wanted more, she wanted it deeper. She wanted to feel it throb inside of her. It was certainly pulsing, sending her deep into the throes of ecstasy, though to her the pulsing felt more like squirming.

A pair of arms came into view. Her brain wrestled with the very appearance of the appendages, for they were extremely bony and dangling things, and seemed impossibly long. Loose grey flesh, freckled with black spots and streaks of dark veins, hung from the arms and swayed as they lowered toward her. Those elongated hands with their black tipped fingers came to rest on either side of her chest.

Jenna's emotions were turned upside down at the sight of the shadowy figure's arms. Terror hit her like a bullet in the chest, and any sense of eroticism slid away from her like the shed skin of a snake. She lay naked and vulnerable before the intruder. Jenna screamed as the figure thrust itself deep into her, though again she heard only a muffled screech. A pair of glowing eyes appeared above her, reflective and glossy like those of a cat, and were a sickly color of pale green. She thrashed about as the eyes fell toward her face.

****

Jenna snapped awake in her bed, jerking as though she had been suddenly and forcefully struck. Her chest heaved up and down, though her breath came through her nose, as her mouth was still sealed. Her mind raced to process what was happening and where she was. The feeling in her chest was one of cold and swollen terror, like the feeling of losing one's balance on a cliff's edge. She sat up in the bed, her covers falling from her warm clammy skin.

After taking a few moments to gain her bearings, Jenna glanced around her dark bedroom. The fuzzy memory of her dream was still fresh on her brain, and though she couldn't recall every feeling and detail, the overall emotion was still there. Her eyes searched the two windows in her bedroom frantically, but she saw no one outside of her house. Looking down, she felt her chest to find that she was still wearing her tanktop, and for further reassurance, she felt for the silky fabric of her boi shorts.

Her breath quivered as she rubbed a hand on her sternum. Jenna felt as though she could still feel the hot sting of the strange hand on her skin. She shook her head in amazement at what an odd dream she had. To her, it made absolutely no sense. She remembered the complete wetness she had felt between her thighs, as well as the intense sensation of being penetrated and filled within. It had seemed so real and stimulating, though she found it ridiculous that she would be getting off while someone crawled through her window in the dream, let alone allow them to stick their dick inside of her.

Jenna glanced over at her nightstand. The display on her digital clock shone dimly, and she groaned when she saw the time. She rose from her bed and headed toward her bathroom. It was almost time for another day at work. Shaking the remaining chills from her body, Jenna sighed and wondered what sort of day to expect.

12