The Watcher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan's pelvis arched up at me and crashed back into the mattress repeatedly as we spilled over the edge into mutual ecstatic delight.

She screamed out her pleasure, and not knowing my name, called me Watcher. "Give it to me Watcher!" she screamed. "Make me cum! Make me cum! Oh God... make me cum again!"

________________________________________

To my knowledge Joan never saw Walter again. I see her every other Wednesday. Her husband, Donald doesn't mind. I caught him embezzling money from his firm and backed him up against the wall it. He repaid the firm, of course, that allowed me to hold certain documents over his head. I became part of the family circle as it were, telling Joan that she should pretend to be attracted to me so that I could seduce her with his permission. Joan was delighted to go along with it and keep her marriage intact. Her husband had little choice in the matter.

And so Joan was penciled in along with Millie, Wanda, Sue, Pat, Ava, Allie, Kristy, and all the others yet to come to my attention. I let them go when I tire of them, for there are thousands like them out there waiting to be caught... by the Watcher.

12