The Watcher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna looked up at him, her heart skipping a beat at his boldness. Her answer was already on her quivering lips.

"I was kind of hoping you would stay."

Blake moved closer, his tall form looming over her. Whereas before Jenna could not meet his gaze, her eyes were glued to his in apprehension of what was to come. His hands were suddenly on her arms. She felt herself melting into him already as his face lowered to meet hers.

"Are you sure?" He whispered.

Jenna blinked under his crystal blue gaze. Their lips were inches from one another. She felt as though Blake was sucking the breath right out of her chest. She answered him truthfully.

"No."

His lips pressed into hers, and Jenna's mind began to short circuit. The reasonable half of her brain, the logical side, was in pure shock. The other half was swept away in the winds of lust. His touch was not forceful, yet unrestrained. Blake held her close as he kissed her gently, and Jenna allowed herself to follow his lead. Her small hands slipped around his slim waist and pulled him inward. Her eyes closed and she marveled at the feel of his lips.

Without realizing it, Jenna's mouth opened, and Blake's followed suit. Their tongues met and sent a jolt of excitement through her body. She could feel the bulge in his jeans as it pressed firmly against her, and it had an immediate effect on Jenna. She felt her sex turn to warm butter in her pants, and all of her primal urges began to claw their way free.

Her rational side scolded and pleaded with her. She barely knew this guy, he had spied on her, and she had no reason to trust him. Why was she kissing him? Why was she rubbing his lower back? The thoughts and worries peeled away inside her head with each passing second.

Jenna was suddenly against the wall. Her eyes half opened as Blake's lips parted with her own, brushed along her soft cheek, and kissed gently at her neck. His warm breath rushed down across her skin with every kiss and lick. The sensation made her toes curl and her nipples harden. A soft moan left her lips. She slipped a hand around his head, her fingers exploring his dirty blond hair.

Blake's hands grasped her ass for a moment before she found herself lifted into his long arms. As though she were a puppet to his will, her legs locked around his waist. She hugged him tightly as his tongue explored the skin above her breasts. Jenna absently realized that she was being carried toward the couch. She was amazed at how effortlessly he did so.

The world rushed past her as the two fell downward onto her sofa. Her thin rimmed glasses shifted on her face as she landed beneath Blake on the couch. Slightly frustrated, she removed them and set them well above her head on the arm of the sofa.

Jenna blinked, gazing back up at her neighbor, who loomed over her on his long arms. Though the objects just past him seemed to grow dull and horribly blurred, Blake himself was but a few feet from her face, and therefore was clear and defined in her impaired vision. The effect was very unique. To Jenna, it seemed as though Blake was glowing or illuminated in some way before her, as if he were the only object in her field of view worth seeing.

As she stared up at him, Jenna realized that he, too, was staring back at her in awe. His chest heaved up and down as he studied her in admiration. She briefly wondered if he was taking notice to the way she looked without her glasses. Blake lowered himself to her and planted a firm kiss on her lips. Almost immediately, he worked his way down her neck once more.

There came a bright flash through the windows, and several seconds later, the anticipated thunder bellowed distantly. Jenna blinked her eyes, staring up at the dark blurry ceiling. Blake's tongue slid into the sweet spot at her collar bone, causing her back to arch and her hips to thrust into him. For a mere second, Jenna imagined that she could feel the hardened mass hiding in his jeans.

A single strap of her tank top was pulled down her shoulder, and she clutched Blake tightly. His hand slid down her side to grab her near her hip. Jenna's mind became as blurry as her vision. Things were happening entirely too fast for her to process everything. She only had time to feel, and what she felt was that familiar lust surging through her veins.

Blake's tongue and teeth had found their way to the top of her small breasts. Her thighs locked around his waist with the anticipation of what was to come. She screamed at herself in her head. It was wrong, it was all just wrong. What was she thinking? She didn't know him. What was she doing? What was she intending to do?

Blake's thumb slipped into the low neckline of her shirt, and suddenly her breast was free and exposed. Jenna's breath caught in her throat as she felt her nipple sucked into his warm mouth. Rather than push him away, her hand slipped behind his head and pulled him closer. She could feel his tongue swirling around her areola, and she bit her lip and suppressed a moan when she felt the pinch of suction in his mouth.

Jenna's nipple seemed to activate a chain of reactions in her body. Her body tightened around Blake, and her hips and her waist wanted to react, to roll and writhe like a snake beneath him. She longed for him to be thrusting into her, as she had only days earlier in her sensual daydream. Jenna wanted it to be real. She could make it real.

Reaching down she took hold of his shirt and pulled it up his body. She peeled the shirt off of him and tossed it aside. Jenna was greeted by the view of his thin but toned upper body, which hinted at finesse and grace, but also of wild strength. Her hands explored his back, her fingernails raking gently across his smooth tight flesh. She shuddered beneath him.

Blake paused for a moment, his face but inches from hers. His eyes, though full of lust, seemed to question with her silently. Distantly, Jenna felt a small glimmer of relief; however, she was overwhelmed by the outrage that he had stopped. As though hypnotized by her own primal need, Jenna began to unfasten her pants. The corner of Blake's mouth twitched upward into a grin as she thrust her hips up and pulled her jeans down to her thighs.

In a mere moment, Jenna's pants were gone. Blake mirrored her actions, unfastening his own pants and gazing down upon her hungrily. He stood, allowing his pants to fall to the floor. Though the world was a blur to her, Jenna could see the stiff cock at Blake's crotch with clarity. She impulsively adjusted her ass on the sofa, her legs spreading wide to welcome her neighbor.

As Blake climbed back onto the couch between her legs, his hard cock bobbed and wobbled. Jenna realized that she was holding her breath, and when she released it her lip trembled, her eyes still fixed on the bulbous head of his dick. Alarms seemed to ring in her head, and indeed a nervous chill traveled down her spine as she watched him lower his body over hers.

Looking up into Blake's eyes, Jenna gasped silently when she felt his round tip prod at the soft flesh beside her panties. His hand slid up and down the length of her thigh. The action seemed to have a sweet and calming affect on her. Still her mind was in turmoil. Fear and uncertainty clawed at the edges of her brain, while passion and carelessness took over slowly.

With just a finger, Blake pulled her panties aside and began to position his lower half. His eyes remained fixed on hers. Jenna did not realize her wetness until she felt his tender but firm shaft sliding upward across her lips. Her eyes rolled and she let out a loud moan of satisfaction. The heat of Blake's erection melded with her own. Jenna relaxed her thighs, opening herself even more, ready for the divine moment of penetration.

Blake reset himself and pushed forward gently. Jenna's grip tightened around him as he pushed inside. Before she could cry out, he leaned down to kiss her. She welcomed the embrace as their bodies became one. Her bare breast pressed into his smooth chest, and she could feel the slightly painful sensation of her hard nipple when it brushed against his flesh.

Blake's hips drew back, and Jenna moaned into him as she felt her lips unfurling around the shaft of his dick. He thrust into her again. His cock slid into her with ease, opening her as it penetrated deeper into her pussy. She once felt a small amount of pain, and her thighs tightened around his hips.

Gone was all thought and logic, replaced by raw emotions and carnal needs. Blake worked his hips faster, and Jenna found herself tossed between pain and ecstasy as his cock drilled into her. His movements were fluid, powerful, and deep. At times, their cheeks would rub, allowing Jenna a feel of his slightly stubbled face.

Blake's lips found hers, their tongues meeting as they kissed passionately. Even so, his thrusts never faltered. She could feel his warm balls slapping and mashing into the bottoms of her ass cheeks. The sensation was incredible. Jenna wanted it to never end. The smooth skin above his shaven cock slid repeatedly across her upper lips, and it made her want to lock her legs with his and grind her clit against him.

There was another bright flash, this time followed swiftly by the loud crash of thunder. Jenna's house seemed to tremble at the roar of the storm. She could hear the rain hitting her roof harder now, creating a tense ambience amidst their love making. She allowed herself to moan and groan, which seemed to encourage Blake's every thrust.

Jenna's hips bucked and rolled beneath him, rising to meet his dick as it hammered down into her. A smile formed on her face. Her eyes closed as she allowed herself to enjoy the moment. She could hardly remember the last time she had a hard cock pounding her, filling her from within. Blake sank against her and slid his hand underneath her ass, clutching her cheek tightly.

Jenna felt dirty. She felt filthy, violated, and invaded. She felt beautiful, alive, and sexy. Her hand held Blake's head against her while his tongue busily licked at her neck. Her other hand groped at his firm clenching ass. His hot breath washed over her shoulder and her chest, and when she felt the urge, she guided his head to her breast once more.

Lightning struck again, and Jenna cried out loudly as her nippled was sucked between Blake's teeth. She clutched him tighter, rolling her head to the side and accepting his thrusts. There was a dull flutter in her lower body that slowly began to glow and burn. Her jaw started to tremble and her breath became a frantic stutter. She heard herself moaning frequently and desperately.

Blake slipped an arm under her shoulder. She felt his fingers curl in her hair. At first they were soft and pleasant. Then, Jenna yelped when her hair was clenched and pulled tightly. Her back arched upward into Blake's body. She heard him growling as his movements grew even more frantic.

The world started to slip away from Jenna. Her vision blurred even more and her focus narrowed. Her toes began to curl and her thighs worked aimlessly against Blake's body. Jenna clawed at his ass and his back, feeling the point of complete ecstasy drawing near. Her head rolled again to the side and she yelled out loudly in pleasure.

Jenna's pussy became a warm flood, but Blake did not stop. She screamed as the orgasm racked her body. Her hair was pulled tighter while her oblivious neighbor pounded his cock into her. It was almost too much to bear. She cried his name, but to no avail. She couldn't think, or breath, or move, nor was she quite sure she wanted to. His dick felt marvelous, and more so now that her juices flowed around it.

The waves of intense pleasure decreased somewhat, and still Blake hammered his hips into her. She felt it throb within her and knew that it wouldn't be much longer. Her eyes darted to her back door when another bright light flashed from the bellowing storm.

Jenna blinked. She must have been imagining things. Everything was a blur to her, but she could make out the white curtain that was draped before the door. Blake's cock thrust into her harder. She clutched him tighter.

There was another flash and the tall glass of her back door was illuminated, as well as the curtain and the figure that stood behind it.

Her eyes widened as Blake's thrusting continued. Thunder again seemed to shake the entire house, though the proximity of the lightning was far from her mind. She screamed Blake's name again, yet it only served to excite him. Her eyes remained on her back door, though her impaired vision could not reveal any discerning details for her.

Then, lighting struck again, and the sky was lit up outside Jenna's house. The curtain at her back door was tasselled at its middle, leaving the tall glass window bare on either side. It was there that she saw the featureless grey face and the strangely slouching form to which it belonged.

At once she went into a panicked frenzy. Jenna all but beat at Blake and screamed out at him, bringing a sudden halt to his desperate thrusts. As he rose quickly from her and backed away confused, his wet hard cock slid out of her awkwardly. Jenna scrambled back on the couch, searching frantically for her glasses. Her hand lurched for the arm of her sofa, and in her desperation, she accidentally knocked her glasses to the floor between the wall and the sofa.

"Whoa, Jenna! What did I do?" Blake asked in bewilderment.

She thrust her shaking hand in the direction of the back door.

"The door!" Jenna yelled. "There was something at the door!"

Blake glanced at the door, his chest heaving and his eyes wide.

"What... what do you mean, Jenna?"

"Jesus, someone was at the door!" She cried in frustration.

Though Blake wore an expression of skepticism, he looked as though he understood what was happening. He seemed oblivious to his exposed cock, which still nodded hard at his crotch.

"Shit," he muttered.

He looked over at her as she cowered at the end of the couch with her arms crossed in front of her chest. He ran a hand through his short sweaty hair.

"I'm sorry, Jenna," Blake said. "I'll take care of it."

He stood and pulled up his pants, fitting his erect dick back inside. Jenna blinked, staring at the back door. The rain on the roof was incredibly loud and oppressing. She realized that night had at last fallen, and her house had grown quite dark.

"Y-you think it was Danny?" She asked.

Blake shrugged. "Who else? He'll get a pretty good beating, this time. This is getting a bit rediculous."

Jenna watched as Blake made his way toward her back door. There came another bright flash of lightning, and her eyes searched the door nervously for the figure she had seen minutes before;however, she saw no one. Thunder rumbled somewhere in the distance. Her nerves were on edge and her head seemed to ache from confusion and alarm.

Blake unlocked the door and pulled it open. The heavy rain at once grew loud as he peeked through the threshold onto Jenna's deck. She heard him call for his brother, but it appeared that no one was there to answer. Jenna bit her lip nervously. She knew that if someone had been watching them, they were long gone by now.

Though she felt foolish for reacting the way she did, it was no wonder that she had. The manner in which the figure had stooped was unlike anything she had ever seen, and was generally unpleasant to the eye. Then, of course, there was the face she had seen. Though she was unable to make out any details without the aid of her glasses, she was able to clearly tell the way it was positioned. The strange grey face had been pressed against the glass.

Blake walked out into the storm onto her deck, peering through the rain. Jenna tried to remind herself of what he had told her. Danny could have been wearing one of his masks. Still, the image was not an easy one to dismiss. She watched Blake closely as he returned to the door.

As he entered, Blake attempted to wipe the rain from his arms and his short hair. He glanced once more over his shoulder into the storm before turning back to Jenna.

"I can't see anyone," he told her.

Jenna opened her mouth to say something when the words turned to a startled yelp. Though her sight was blurry from her place on the sofa, she saw the arm reach through the back door. The long misshapen hand, that she was sure she had seen before, swiftly grabbed Blake's head and violently slammed his skull against the door frame.

Jenna lurched to her feet, but froze as she watched Blake crumple to the floor.

"Blake!"

Her neighbor did not respond. She watched as his body was jerked outside into the rain. Instinctively, Jenna began to back away in the direction of the hallway. She watched the door, fearful and uncertain of what was transpiring. Was it Danny? Had he attacked his brother? Had he gone crazy? The thoughts whirled in her head like the storm that raged outside.

Rain poured in through her open back door. Her legs trembled as she struggled with the decision of what to do. Foolish curiosity held her gaze and her body in place, while she wanted nothing more than to flee. As a distant bolt of lightning struck, a head poked into the threshold of the back door. She clamped a hand over her mouth and fought against the shriek that threatened to burst forth.

In the flash, she recognized the eyes. They glimmered like a cat's in the dark, though they were unlike any eyes she had ever seen. The head twisted, peering through the dark into Jenna's house. The silhouette was wrong, or unnatural somehow. Any hopes she had that she was looking at Danny in a strange costume fled her mind.

Jenna found herself petrified, afraid to move or make any sound that would attract attention to herself. She could make out the odd lumbering shape of the thing that came through her door, hunkered forward as it seemingly crawled along. Anything more was an awful blur. Even as she studied the inhuman blotch with the terrible wide eyes through her fuzzy nearsighted vision, she felt such a sense of revulsion to the thing that she thought she might scream.

Jenna turned and quietly hurried into the hallway. Panic seized her chest, and her breath felt like it was tied in knots in her throat. She prayed silently that the strange intruder had not seen her. As silently as she could manage, she opened her bedroom door and slipped inside. With trembling hands she searched her nightstand for her cell phone.

Jenna's lip quivered and she could feel tears beginning to well up in her eyes when she realized her phone was not in her bedroom. She remembered having it in the kitchen earlier that day. Her mind raced. It was then that Jenna heard a rhythmic sound just beyond her door. Her eyes darted toward the hallway.

It started as a long wheeze, then turned to a low growling rumble. It occurred to Jenna that she was listening to her intruder breathing, and it was growing louder. Thinking quickly, she retreated into her bathroom. She closed the door as much as she dared, not trusting her own trembling hands to latch it completely without making a noise.

Jenna glanced around frantically, searching for a place to hide. She considered her walk in closet, but she knew she would be trapped. An impulsive idea occurred to her, and she climbed into her shower, slowly pulling the curtain enough to shroud her from plain view.

She cowered in the corner of her shower and waited. Her breath came in hushed spasms. Her hands still shook uncontrollably. Jenna could not calm her mind enough to think, nor did she really want to. All she could think was that she couldn't believe anything that was happening, and that she wished she were someplace else.

She could not see the door to her bathroom open, but the frightful breathing grew louder. Jenna held her own breath, her eyes growing wide. A sudden smell invaded her nose and stung her throat. She promptly covered her mouth and her nose, though it did little to ward off the stench. The putrid odor seemed to fume or mist more than simply stink.