The Watchmans Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
Their first holiday and it changes their lives.
5.5k words
3.8
36.2k
5
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over eighteen years of age, fictitious and any resemblance to any real person or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

This story is in many parts; it is the tale of a shy English couple who, as an anniversary gift to themselves struggle to afford to go on holiday for the for the first time since their honeymoon fifteen years earlier. They meet another couple during a hurricane and their lives change forever...

Chapter 1

David looked at his wife's figure as she knelt washing the newly tiled floor. After fifteen years of marriage she was now a lovely rounded woman, not a thin stick insect of a woman, not a fat woman, maybe a few pounds overweight but a happy and very contented woman.

Her heavy, slightly stretched, thirty eight inch E chest and thirty eight inch hips were the result of bearing their three beautiful children. She had insisted on breast feeding each of them after each was born and had not once complained, even when she had been asleep on her feet. She had the most wonderful nipples - they were perfect for breast feeding and were, without doubt, the most perfect he had ever seen whether in real life or on any other media form and seemed to get longer after each bout of breast feeding. Not that he was complaining they were super sensitive and were her weakest link as they stiffened as soon as she became aroused, no matter where they were. He knew she hated them but he loved them the same way he loved everything about her five foot six inch frame. He loved her long mousy brown hair; her slightly turned up nose, her shapely legs, her bright brown eyes. Ok, she wasn't beautiful in the model sense but she was beautiful to him: she had a natural aura that shone brightly when he looked at her – and what mattered even more to him was she knew he was completely in love with her.

David remembered her twenty second birthday as if it were yesterday, a bright shiny Saturday afternoon; it was the day they got married, the happiest day of his life. Sarah smiled for the world as she walked down the aisle in her white flowing wedding dress holding a bouquet of Easter Lillie's tucked one inside the other and tiered to match her exquisite figure whilst her four bridesmaids followed behind with matching posies in hand. She radiated happiness and, when he turned to see her shortly before she reached his side, he wanted to cry with joy, she looked beautiful, perfect – he felt truly blessed.

The only hiccup was their wedding night, it had been a complete disaster for both of them as both had been virgins and neither had a clue how to please each other. Yes, David had read porn magazines and had seen movies but Sarah had not seen anything like that. Her mother had brought her up as a strict catholic and had taught her to believe that making love was a fancy name for doing her duty - making babies. Sarah bled badly that first time, his girth and nine inch length too much for her – she told David everything would be all right but after three weeks things did not get any better. As a result David became more and more worried and he either came too quickly or couldn't stay erect for fear of hurting her. Eventually, David plucked up the courage and suggested both go to see their doctor. Sarah was acutely embarrassed and initially refused as she hated anyone 'touching her there' - as she would say, but after a few days accepted something needed to be done urgently and agreed to go. Much to Sarah's acute embarrassment the following week they met with Dr Lyles and she carried out an internal examination on her. Much to their relief Dr Lyles explained that Sarah's Hyman was unusually strong and each time they made love it was tearing. She went on to explain that it would involve a minor procedure called a hymenectomy which was actually the technical term for the surgical removal of the hymen to enlarge the vaginal opening. Dr Lyles told them Sarah would suffer some discomfort for a few weeks but things would improve with the aid of pain killers and antibiotics.

They waited for almost a month before they attempted to make love again, Sarah shook with fear and David climaxed as soon as she touched him. An hour later they tried again, they were more relaxed and, when David slid into her smooth confines, she accepted him with a sigh of pure, unadulterated, pleasure. Their lovemaking was close; it was love in the purest sense, a love they both needed to give to each other, a need that would boil into the giving of souls and the sharing of life. They had finally consummated their marriage properly.

David spent many, many, hours kissing, touching and whispering words of encouragement to Sarah trying to dispel the education her mother had instilled in her. He wanted to use his tongue on her, to taste the nectar of life, to touch her silken folds, to feel her softness erupt but Sarah would have none of it, telling him it was dirty and only for perverts.

About five years into their marriage, after being out with friends one night, Sarah was a little worse for wear due to the amount of wine she had been drinking. They laughed and smiled and danced until the early hours; it had been one of those rare occasions when Sarah's mother, Gladys, had taken the kids to give them a night off. When they returned home they continued to dance in the sitting room; Sarah's arms peacefully resting around his shoulders and David's arms around her waist, mainly to hold her up and stop her from falling over but also to touch her as he so loved to.

Tenderly, David stole behind her and gently unbuttoned her conservative white blouse whilst she rocked from side to side. He kissed her ears and alternately rolled his tongue down each side of her flawless neck and eased his hand to cup her magnificent breasts. Her anticipation heightened when he scraped the fingers of his right hand down the curvature of her spine; every hair rose and a silent shudder rippled through her body. Sarah suggested they move to the bedroom but David simply guided her over to the sofa. Ever conscious of her large breasts and sensitive nipples she had always worn baggy, high necked, tops and that night was been no exception. From behind he quickly unbuttoned the final restrictions to opening her white blouse and fully opened it; deftly, he eased it off her shoulders. Like silent assassins his hands returned to the underside of her regulation white bra and in one swift move pushed it above her soft expectant mounds. Her breasts flopped down like enormous cushions of bliss and he immediately gathered up both in his hands not wanting to allow any part to escape his touch. His hands were nowhere near big enough to capture the essence of his pleasure but squeezing her elongated nipples he felt a power and lust that he could not understand. Quickly, he turned her and groaned when he lowered his mouth to first, the brown stiffness of her left nipple then to the dark acorn of her right. He began a relentless pleasuring of both whilst silently lowering himself to his knees and continuing the teasing of his sensitive skin down to her navel, his insistent hands all along playing with her breasts and his tongue circling her navel. Sarah grabbed his head and pulled it to her lower chest; he slipped his hands behind her and deftly unclipped her bra then gently pushed her back so that she fell onto the cream leather sofa. David knelt between her legs and her patterned summer dress fell silently to the shape of his movement and allowed him easy progress over her. She was half way down the sofa her hips hanging over the edge of the cushion with legs spread in supine expectancy; he hastily reached up and pulled her bra from her alabaster shoulders. He quickly returned both hands to her nipples massaging and squeezing them relentlessly whilst his tongue snaked teasing circles around her quivering stomach. She was lost. A loud guttural groan emitted from her throat when he removed his hands and slid them under her summer dress and into the statutory white panties she always wore. She raised her hips slightly when he began to pull them down and allowed him to raise both legs so that he could completely remove them. He rested the calves of her legs over his shoulders and, quickly, his fingers found her clitoris in the forest of mousy brown hair covering her venus. He had so often asked her to trim it but she refused saying that it was her final defence if she ever had the misfortune to lose her clothes in public. He had never been quite able to understand her reasoning but accepted her words as trying to cover up her shyness. He circled her pleasure zone with increased speed whilst he knelt in preparation of her impending surprise. She expected him to do what he always did, skirt around her Venus and tease her then rise up her body and enter her with his solid nine inches - but not today. His head shot between her legs and he began to circle her clitoris with such vigour that she came before she realised what was happening. He continued to run his tongue up and down from her clitoris to her puckered nether regions; she grabbed his head and pulled it into her with such lust she almost suffocated him. Two fingers of his left hand slid into her sopping vulva with a squelch of relief, she went wild bucking her hips against his incessant pleasuring; her long pink labia rubbed up and down his face searching for relief. His lips never wavered from the ultimate goal – her pleasure. He lapped her nectar and she loved it, her white skin stopped in time; her body quivered and squirmed as tremors rocked her soul, her orgasm was the strongest she had ever had.

'Mmm', she sighed, licking her dry lips, and then drifted into a drunken slumber not realising he had not received any release; he didn't care, she was happy.

Over breakfast the following morning as he looked at her glowing in happiness he broached the subject of trimming her pubic hair and she refused out of hand to even discuss the matter. The glow vanished, as if in denial, she could not even accept any man would want to, 'kiss her there' as she so eloquently put it and told David she did not want the subject brought up again.

'....but Sarah, you enjoyed our lovemaking so much last night....''

She interrupted him very, very firmly,

'Whatever you did to me last night you took advantage of me, you knew I was drunk, you knew I was defenceless – it will not, and I tell you again, WILL NOT happen again.'

David looked at is beautiful wife in despair, was about to speak then shrugged his shoulders and went to work muttering to himself as he did so. After that night they made love but Sarah never again let herself go as she did the night he licked her to orgasm.

About five weeks later as he lay in bed watching her reflection in the dressing table mirror after she came out of the shower, he noticed her pubic hair had been trimmed. Although he never said a word, he noted the difference and so did him manhood. The following night he acted as if he was sound asleep and squinted to see her reflection to see if his eyesight had betrayed him the previous morning. He smiled; she HAD trimmed it, not short but short enough for her to wear a swimming costume. David wondered if Sarah was beginning to question her mother's wisdom so he asked her,

'I see you've trimmed your hair down below, you suit it.'

'Do you think so?' she replied, talking to his reflection in the mirror and trying to appear nonchalant. She raised her eyebrow in disbelief.

'I do.' He replied with sincerity. He looked at the floor, bit his lip stared her in the eye of her reflection then asked her with a nervous smile,

'Would you do something for me if I really wanted you to?'

'That would depend on what it was?' she replied.

'Something that would make me happy... very... very happy?'

'Tell me what it is first and I'll think about it.

'Would you trim your pussy hair so that I can see everything?' He half expected the reply, shrank back and cringed when it came.

'Absolutely not, you're off with your purvey thoughts again!'

'...........urh,' he raised his hands in despair. 'Ok then...I give in, have it your way. I am sick and tired of fighting your damned mother's bloody catholic upbringing. I didn't marry your bloody mother I married you.' He spat at her and knew as the words rolled off his tongue he had made a mistake.

'Don't you dare bring my mother into your filthy mind and don't call my mother bloody!' she rasped,

'Look, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought your mother into this it's just...... well, it's just I feel she tainted your views on sex and maybe she should have been a bit more open minded?' His qualified act of contrition not placating Sarah one little bit.

'David, I am not some sex starved nymphomaniac who you can just switch on and off at will. We have children, and responsibilities.....you know that as well as I do!'

'Please don't bring the children into this. This is about you and me. I didn't say you were a sex starved nypho but you have one magnificent figure, my goodness, I get hard just looking at you.'

She quietly smiled to herself; she knew exactly what he thought of her.

After a very long silence David spoke again.

'Sarah....?' David enquired with a cheeky smile on his face.

'Mmm?' She replied happily as she finished the floor.

'Do you think it's time we had a holiday? I was thinking not with the kids but just you and me?'

'Oh, I don't think so. I couldn't leave the kids.... I mean, who would look after them? You know we always take the kids on vacation'

'I know, Sarah, and I love them to bits but we haven't had a holiday on our own since Daniel was born fourteen years ago. It's our wedding anniversary in August, I could ask my folks to look after them as I don't want to ask yours because they do so much for us already, maybe you could give it some thought?'

'Ok, I'll think about it but how would we pay for it?'

'I could work an hour a day extra, you know how Max is always asking me to work overtime.'

'Ok, I'll think about it but where would we go?' She quizzed.

'I don't know, I've just had the idea, I'll think about it...... Would you like go to Europe or maybe the Caribbean?'

'Now hold on there Mr! I said I would think about a holiday not a mission to bankrupt us!'

David looked at her dishevelled state and felt a stirring in his loins. He smiled in expectancy; he thought he could see that long lost twinkle in her eyes and hoped it meant she would be crossing her legs behind his back for the first time in so many, many, months.

She adored him and saw that glint in his eye, that tiny flicker of hope she so well knew and what he was thinking. She didn't know if she was ready to give him what he so desperately needed and make love with him. The hysterectomy had destroyed her confidence, she no longer felt like a complete woman, no longer felt she was attractive, no longer had any lust, all her excitement had disappeared the day the doctor told her she needed the operation. David had comforted her, talked to her, learnt all about the procedure and even asked to accompany her in the operating theatre. She knew he was bursting at the seams and saw it in his face every day, saw the hurt, the rejection, but also knew he loved her as much as she loved him and knew he would wait until she was ready.

'Darling?'

'Yes?'

Looking directly into his eyes she spoke unconvincingly, 'I, er, well, I er....' She stuttered, 'I think you're right, we do need a break, I think if we are careful we could save enough take a vacation.'

David's face lit up, happiness beamed from ear to ear.

Over the next few months he worked the extra hours for Max and she took on extra accounts work. Sometimes, Sarah wondered whether it was all worth it when her head was pounding at the end of the day but those thoughts soon dissipated when she would climb into bed. He would look at her; he would survey her body and tell her how much he loved her and each night he would tell her how much he missed her during the day. His tenderness when he touched her; his lips on her nipples caused her to melt into him. She would touch him with only the tenderness they could ever know. Sarah could not imagine things being any more perfect. She loved him. She knew deep down the holiday was something they both needed perhaps a way to rekindle the excitement she seemed to have lost since the operation. So they saved and did without those little hard earned extras. No matter what she did she still felt like she was not a whole woman

After Sarah finally agreed to leave the kids he asked his parents but his father was quite unwell, his mother said yes but Sarah knew how ill her father in law was so she quietly asked her mother a few days later. On her return she spoke with David,

'I've asked my parents to look after the kids. I know you asked yours but I also know how ill your dad is. Why don't you ask them to take the kids on a couple of days out while we are away to give mine a rest and then everyone is sharing the job and no one has their nose put out?'

He nodded his head, he knew she was right and said he would call over to see his parents the following day.

With the care arrangements sorted out for their well-earned break she seemed as if a huge weight had been lifted off of her shoulders. Mothers being mothers she fussed around the kids like a hen to her chicks and, as this would be the very first time she would leave them for more than just an overnight break since they had been born, she was preparing for all eventualities.

They had settled on a small hotel in Holetown, Barbados which had only fifty rooms and took about a hundred guests, none of whom would be children. For once they would be totally childless and able to concentrate on themselves and their own needs for a change.

After the booking was made David suggested to Sarah that she go out and buy some new clothes - it had been years since she had bought herself something new as she considered anything that was not for the kids as being frivolous. No matter how many times David suggested, or even told her, in the past to buy a new dress or new shoes or a top she would not listen. This time though, things were going to be different; unbeknown to her David had been going shy on his lunches spending a little less each week and putting the savings into his little safe pot in the garage. Regularly, he saved on the car running costs and walked the four miles to work. Not too difficult when the weather was good but took a bit of explaining when he arrived home soaked during a downpour. It did, however, have the benefit of helping him to get a bit fitter and lose a few pounds. David had to be honest and admit Sarah's homemade cooking and the gentle good life had taken its toll on his waistline. Mindful that his five foot ten frame had never had a six pack to start with just a rather expanding one pack! He remembered Sarah giggling as she lovingly jibed him about him being her little Buddha then saying she loved him the way he was. That sort of polarised him into non action, after all if she loved him the way he was why should he spoil such a great thing? One day, after looking in the mirror at the reflection of a dark haired man with craggy features, he had to admit to himself perhaps losing a few pounds would not be such a bad thing. So he decided on a discrete light diet that would, hopefully, gently thin him down over the coming months. He reasoned the change would not really be noticed by anyone if he did it slowly so he put his mind to it. He was on a mission; he was determined to make their time together the most wonderful break they would ever have. Outside of their honeymoon they had never been anywhere with white sun drenched beaches and a la carte meals twice a day so it would all be a new adventure for both of them.

12