The Water Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,295 Followers

So at seven thirty a rather apprehensive woman rang the doorbell of Peter’s flat. The door was opened almost immediately and a cheerful, and as I quickly found out, randy Peter stood smiling before me.

It had always been the case on my previous visits that we could barely wait to start making love, tearing off each other’s clothes and copulating in the place most near at hand. Once he had taken me standing up behind the closed front door. The emergency over we would then go on to a more leisurely session of exploration and experimentation.

Tonight Peter began the process of undressing me as soon as he closed the door, but I fended him off.

“No Peter, not tonight, we’ve got to talk.”

“Can’t we talk afterwards; I haven’t seen you for three days?”

“We have to talk now, Peter.”

Resignedly he said, “Okay, let’s go into the lounge and sit down.”

I could see he wanted me to sit with him on the couch, but I knew his hands would be all over me, so I sat away from him in an armchair. I could see he was puzzled.

“What is it that’s more important than making love?”

“The result of making love,” I replied. “Peter, I’m going to have a baby.”

There was a long pause as he digested this, then, “Mine?”

“Who else do you think it might be?”

“I didn’t mean it like that, Alice.”

“How did you mean it? You knew we weren’t using anything to prevent pregnancy, and you don’t think I’ve been playing around with someone else, do you?”

“No, of course not. You want the baby? You did say you wanted me to make you pregnant quite a few times.”

“Whether I want it or not might depend on what happens in the next few minutes,” I responded, feeling that he was loading the entire responsibility on me.

“Have you told Harold?”

“Yes.”

“And?”

“And he’s kicking me out.”

“He can’t do that.”

“Legally, no, but you don’t imagine I’d stay in the same house with him after this, do you. Can’t you picture the constant recriminations?”

“So that settles it, you come and live here.”

“Don’t play the gallant, Peter. It was enough marrying Harold when I was pregnant to him with a child he never really wanted. If I came here under sufferance – because you feel guilty – it wouldn’t work.”

“You know I want you here, Alice, and the baby.”

“A woman years older than you? Come on Peter, admit it, I was just a good fuck for you.”

“Is that what you think? And was I just a bit on the side for you? Is that what’s been going on? I thought it was love, it seems I was wrong.”

I had pushed him far enough, so I said, “Of course it was love, Peter; it couldn’t have been the way it was, not after the first few times, if it hadn't been love.”

“Then you’ll come here and live with me?”

He hardly waited for me to say, “Yes,” before he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. It was more comfortable than standing behind the door impaled on him.

For those curious to know, Peter and I have been together for four years and have a daughter called, Annette. Harold married a plain but buxom young women, and from what I hear is very happy. Frank never did get his Cindy pregnant and the relationship eventually ended. He is now married to a very attractive woman who curiously is also older than him. She is pregnant at present, so soon I shall be playing the grandmother as well as the mother.

Looking at Annette I sometimes wonder if it was the first time Peter and I copulated in the water that got me pregnant, and I have a secret title for her, “The Water Baby.”

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,295 Followers
12