The Water Guy

Story Info
Lonely woman with water problems.
4.4k words
4.39
9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5:00pm Friday Evening:

The day was long and rough, but you find yourself breathing a sigh of relief as you walk thru the front door into your house after getting off work for the weekend. You have no plans for tonight or the weekend except to relax and unwind, it had been a shitty month for you...actually it had been a shitty year, but things were starting to fall in place, the future looked a lot brighter.

After sorting through your junk mail you walk into the kitchen and pour yourself a large glass of wine as you contemplate your evening. Deciding that a long hot bath would be a good start you walk towards your bedroom stripping clothes off as you go. Stopping in front of the full length mirror clad only in your mismatched bra and panties, you look at your reflection with a critical eye. Standing there, sipping your wine, your bright blue eyes gazing back at you...

"DAMN girl, you need to do some shopping," you think to yourself, suddenly disgusted by your mismatched lingerie. You quickly and deftly remove the offending bra and panties and stand naked before the mirror. Your eyes move slowly up and down the length of your body stopping at your breasts, your hand reaches up and absentmindedly cups one and lifts slightly as if to move it back into place...your hand closes around it gently...feeling it's firmness you smile slightly.

Your smile disappears as you glance down, you think your hips and ass are too big...sigh, yes you've gained some weight recently but still... Suddenly your mood darkens even further as you remember your ex...he was an ass...a controlling, lying, cheating ass who never had a nice thing to say about your body or you.

It had been over a month since the breakup, and it was long over due, you were still a bit surprised that it had taken you that long to realize that he was no good for you, that he was holding you back, It was a rough breakup but you got through it and now your life was getting back on track, you are happier than you had been in years.

Your life was going in the right direction but you couldn't help but feel that you were missing something in your life, a warm body sharing your bed, someone to talk to, someone that would listen. It had been a long time since you've had a lover and you missed it...ALOT. The sex with the ex started off as wonderful, it had that intensity of new lovers, but it had quickly turned sour for you with him, he turned out to be a selfish lover, uncaring of your needs...

You sigh out loud as you shake off the memories and get back to the present. You slip on a thin robe and head for the kitchen to refill your wine before you start your bath. Wine glass refilled you step into the bathroom and turn the faucet to fill the deep tub...Nothing happens.

"WHAT THE HELL," you say out loud, confusion in your voice. You step to the sink and try those faucets...nothing, you walk to the kitchen knowing that you paid the water bill, nothing at the kitchen sink either...you start to feel the anger building as you reach for the phone. Calling the local water department you demand to know why you have no water. After being switched from person to person with no good answer you finally get someone who can answer your question.

"Ma'am, there was water main work done in your area which required the water main to be shut down, the work was completed at 4:00 and the main turned back on. I don't know why you don't have any water. If you like I could send the supervisor of that job to you."

"Yes...please do," you reply curtly.

You hang up the phone still pissed that your relaxing time was interrupted, you finish your wine with a gulp and head for the kitchen for a refill. Thinking that it would probably be hours before anyone arrived to help, you were startled by the loud knocking on your door. Stopping at the door, self conscious of your nakedness under your robe, you tightened your robe around you and ask who was there.

"Water Department," you hear a deep voice answer back.

You open the door a crack to see a man standing there holding an ID card up to the door, you verify who he is and you open the door wider to let him in.

"Hi, my name is Jim and it was my crew that had the water off in the area, you should have water now."

"Hi Jim, I'm Sara and NO, I do NOT have water, I'm really hoping you can fix that," you reply tersely.

"Yes ma'am, I'm sure I can fix it quickly for you, if you would show me the way to the basement, I'll get started."

You show him the basement door and watch for a moment as he walks down the steps, afterwards you turn back to the kitchen and sit at the table sipping your wine as you hear him clunk around in the basement. You feel the anger slip away from you as drink your wine and contemplate the man that was just in your kitchen. Mmmm the first man in over a month that has been in your house and strangely enough you had a sense of trust in him...He was an older man, about 6 feet tall...you pictured him in your mind...very warm green eyes, you recall, while he did not have that athletic build you preferred, he did appear to be solid...as a construction worker would be...slightly dark skin, like someone who had spent years working outside in the elements. Suddenly you were shaken from your thoughts by the clump of boots coming up the stairs.

"You're all set now ma'am," he said, smiling as he walked through the basement door.

"The water's back on?" you said, surprised and a little disappointed at how soon he finished.

"Yes ma'am, it was just a blocked water meter, it happens sometimes when we shut down the system."

"Call me Sara please, ma'am makes me feel old. You're sure it's all working fine now," feeling your face flush slightly as you reply.

"Yes ma'am...I mean Sara...that's a very beautiful name by the way, the water should be working fine, but let me check all the faucets for you."

"Thank you, I appreciate that," you reply feeling a bit flustered.

You show him to the bathroom and as he turns on the sink faucets you sit on the edge of the tub to watch him. The sudden explosion of air coming out of the sink startles you and you start to tip over the edge of the bathtub, he reacts quickly and grabs you, stopping you from falling and hitting your head.

"What the hell was that," you exclaim as you grab him by the arms to steady yourself.

"Just a little air in the pipes, it's cleared out now," he said as he pulling you to your feet.

You stand there a moment enjoying the feel of your hands on his arms, his skin feels soft but the muscles underneath firm, a vision flashes through your head of those arms wrapped around you, holding you tight.

"Ma'am...Ummm...I'm really really sorry," his face blushing as he spoke.

"I told you before, please call me Sara, and why are you sorry," you reply.

"Ummm" was his only reply as his eyes glance quickly down then back up to your eyes. You look down and you're mortified to see that your robe had fallen completely open, exposing your nakedness to him. You quickly close and re-tie your robe, you turn and walk out back to the kitchen, strangely you don't feel as embarrassed as you think you should, in fact you can feel that your nipples are semi hard and you have that old flush feeling inside you. Sitting at the kitchen table you grabbed your half filled wine glass and quickly gulped it down, as you refilled the glass you could hear him still in the bathroom running water. A million jumbled thoughts race through your mind as you replay what had just happened, trying to reject the images in your head. Your musings were stopped as he stepped back into the kitchen.

"You're all set, everything is working good now,"...he pauses..." Sorry about all the trouble," he says as he makes his way to the front door.

You get a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach, a feeling you don't understand.

"Thank you for taking care of me...ahh I mean for fixing the water for me," you stammer a bit, not really wanting him to leave.

Before you can say anything more he is gone...out the door. You sigh deeply, confused and disappointed you turn back to the bathroom and fill the tub with hot water and your favorite bath oil. You feel a pleasant buzz from the wine as you slip off your robe and gingerly step into the hot soothing water. Placing a wet washcloth over your face you sigh deeply as you sink down to your neck in the water.

You feel the stress of the day leaving your body as you let your mind wander, you try to picture your ex in the early days of your relationship, but the image fades quickly away and your thoughts turn to the man that was just here moments ago. You imagine his face clearly in your mind, you still feel his strong hands on your arms...you imagine those same hands taking the sponge from you and running it over your wet body, soothing you...relaxing you.

As your imagination runs wild your own hands without thought move about your body, slippery and silky feeling from the bath oil they slide across your tummy and up to your breasts, your nipples grow hard as your hands slide across them, massaging them gently as you would imagine his hands would do. Your body grows hotter than the water you soak in as a familiar heat glows inside you, you become aware of what you are doing..."Fuck it" you say aloud to the empty room. you settle down deeper into the water and let your mind and hands go where they want.

Both your hands are now moving over your body, feeling the silky smoothness of your skin, your fingers glide along your thighs as you softly caress them. You fingers close around a nipple and you gently squeeze making it ache with hardness and desire, your other hand slides along the inside of your thigh, up higher and higher until you move to cover your pussy. Pausing for a moment to imagine he's in the tub with you, his hands on you, pressing your hand tight against your pussy you slip a finger between your lips, sliding up to stroke your clit, you feel it's firmness, a jolt runs through your body as your finger rolls across it.

"GOD, it's been too long," you think to yourself as your fingers move faster, firmer across your throbbing clit, you pause to slide two fingers inside you, pushing as deep as you can trying to fill yourself, your hand presses hard against your pussy as you move your fingers in and out. You can feel your orgasm growing as your other hand massages your breasts hard, your back arches pushing your breasts partially out of the water, your nipples reacting to the cool air hitting them, grow harder throbbing with need. You want to cum, you need to cum...your hand moves faster pushing your fingers deeper and deeper, the palm of your hand hitting against your clit as you find your sweet spot.

You feel the heat growing hotter inside you, your legs begin to tense as your orgasm grows close to exploding. Your moans of pleasure fill the bathroom as you imagine him between your legs, water splashing out of the tub as he fucks you hard and fast...suddenly you cry out as your pussy explodes, your muscles spasm as you cum hard, wave after wave flows though out your body, every muscle on fire as you cum... All to soon your body relaxes...your muscles go limp as you sink back down into the water...you feel drained and weak as you close your eyes letting your body recharge.

"Why am I so cold" the words flash through your head and your eyes pop open, you had fallen asleep in the tub and now the chilled water was making you cold. You quickly get out of the tub and dry off with a large towel, wrapping it around your head you slip on your robe and walk out of the bathroom in time to hear someone knocking at the front door. Looking through the window you are surprised to see him standing there,

"Hi Jim, what brings you back here," you say as you open the door.

"Hi Sara, I felt bad about earlier when I was here, I wanted to stop by after work to apologize."

You felt yourself blushing again as you reply "Nothing to worry about, it was an accident...I'm over it," you hesitate a second and then say.

"Would you like to come in for a minute."

"Yes...I would love that," he replied.

You both walk back into the kitchen where you offer him a glass of wine, since he is off work he accepts. Setting an empty glass in front of him you excuse yourself to go get dressed. Once in your bedroom you let your robe fall to the floor, you quickly throw on a t-shirt and a pair of comfy shorts, you look in the mirror and hesitate a moment, your hair is a mess, you pull it into a fast ponytail and with a feeling of excitement head back to the kitchen.

You're both sitting at the table, drinking wine and chatting, mostly about nonsensical stuff...your job...his job...life experiences...the minutes pass into hours, you feel a sense of contentment unlike any before now. Time gets away from both of you and suddenly it's midnight, both of you have a pleasurable buzz from the wine and are totally enjoying each others company. He gets up from the table and steps closer to you, unsure of his intentions you quickly get up from your seat, perhaps too quickly...perhaps it was the effect of too much wine...you stumble slightly as you get up, he quickly grabs you to steady you, holding you gently he looks down into your eyes, he smiles and says.

"We seem to be making a habit of me saving you."

You don't reply, unsure of what to say, unsure of what to do you simply stand there his hands loosely holding you. You both stand there silent for what seems like an eternity looking into each others eyes, his arms tighten around you drawing your closer, he leans down for what you know is a kiss, you panic and put your hand on his chest and push him gently away.

"No," you say meekly..."We can't...we shouldn't," your voice soft and unconvincing.

"Babe" ..." You are a beautiful and wonderful woman, I've never known someone like you," his voice comforting as he pulls you closer.

Unsure of yourself but excited at the same time, you turn your head back up to him as his arms tighten molding your body against his...you hesitate, still reluctant to become involved with someone. You feel his hand slide up to your head as he lowers his to you and you close your eyes as his lips touch yours in a soft kiss. Instinctively your arms wrap around him pulling his firm body against yours, the kiss turns more passionate, lips part and tongues become entangled. He stops and pulls his lips away from you, both of you are breathless as you gaze into each others eyes for a moment, you turn and lay your head against his chest as he strokes your hair.

"Are you sure about this babe," were his only words.

You look back up at him staring intensely...without a word you step back and take him by the hand and lead him to your bedroom. As you enter the bedroom he grabs you and turns you to face him, pulling you into his arms, your large firm breasts are mashed against his chest as he leans down to kiss your neck. His hands move about your body, feeling every curve with a sensuous touch, his lips touch your neck exploring, nibbling, leaving goose bumps behind. You feel your body reacting, a glow starts in the pit of your stomach, you feel a dampness between your legs...you pull his lips to yours in a deep passionate kiss. One of his hands tangle in your hair pulling your head back as his other hand slides down your back and onto your ass, squeezing, massaging, stroking, you push your hips against him and can feel his hardness under his jeans..

He suddenly pushes you onto your bed and quickly kneels in front of you, his hands massage your legs, strong hands stroke your calves and move to your thighs...He stands up and straddles your hips, leaning down he kisses you hard his tongue slipping between your lips, you moan slightly as you feel his hand slip under your t-shirt and softly caress your skin, your nipples swell larger in anticipation of his touch. He stops and leans back, looking down at you with a smile and a glow in his eyes.

"GOD Sara - you are so damn beautiful, I can't get enough of you," he said softly.

His hands grab the bottom of your shirt and slowly raises it up exposing your skin to the cool evening air, higher and higher, he stops as his fingers slip across the bottoms of your breasts, sliding around and up over the top bringing your shirt with. You become a little self conscious as his gaze looks down upon your naked breasts...firm and round, nipples large and swollen with lust, you watch intently as his head lowers and his mouth covers a nipple, a moan escapes your lips as you feel his tongue swirl and flicker across it. Your hands move to the back of his head, forcing his head down hard onto your breast, he moves from breast to breast, nipple to nipple, you feel your wetness grow as lust fills your body.

He slides slowly down your body, his fingers, his lips touching you everywhere leaving a trail of electricity behind. Fingers grasp the edge of your shorts and as he moves down your legs, your shorts follow as he slips them off your body...he moves you fully onto the bed and kneels between your legs.

His hands stroke and caress your legs with both a firm and a feathery touch as he pushes your legs apart. You groan as you feel his lips kissing the inside of your thigh, his arms slip under your legs lifting you up slightly as his lips get closer and closer to your wetness. You feel a jolt run through you as his tongue presses against your already swollen and tender clit, your fingers get tangled in his hair and you push his head against you. His face slippery with your wetness, you spread your legs wider as his tongue slowly moves in circles around your clit. Your sounds of pleasure grow louder as you feel a finger slide slowly into you.

"Ummmm," you think to yourself..."That feels sooooo good."

A hand reaches for and firmly massages your breasts, fingers roll across your nipples, his broad shoulders push your legs wider as he slips a second finger into you. The tongue on your clit presses firmer as his fingers push deeper into your soaking wet pussy, they curl up touching places not often touched...they stretch you filling you and begin to move faster in time with his tongue. You feel that glow deep inside you, your insides are throbbing waiting for release. His fingers explore everywhere, touching, stroking, pushing deeper, faster, your entire pussy feels full and swollen as your orgasm builds. His lips grab hold of your sensitive clit and begin to suck it gently pulling it into his mouth stretching it making it throb more intensely, his fingers, deep inside you, curl up to firmly stroke the inside of your pussy. You feel the muscles in your lower body contract and relax with each stroke of his fingers, your pussy and clit feel on fire.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD," you suddenly cry out as you feel your pussy tighten around his fingers, a wave of intense convulsions explode inside you as you feel your cum gushing out of your pussy...harder and harder they come as you squirt, you feel his face slippery with your cum, sliding against your pussy and thighs as his fingers continue to stroke you. Your hands tighten their grip in his hair as you feel wave after wave of your orgasm shooting through your body.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK," you scream as the last and most intense squirt shoots out of you, your body goes limp, you feel drained, your muscles relaxed and weak, his fingers and tongue slow their movements sending shocks through you as they touch tender spots, he stops and rests his head against you as you catch your breath, his hands stroke your legs easing the pleasant ache in them.

You both lay there not moving for awhile, letting your body recover, you revel in the feeling of euphoria in your body. He feels your hands gently pulling on his hair, lifting his head he looks intently into your eyes, you urge him up to lay next to you. He moves onto his knees between your limp legs, he straightens up and deftly flips off his t-shirt, you watch closely as he unbuckles his belt and undoes his pants, moving somewhat gracefully he removes the rest of his clothes. He settle back onto his knees between your legs and looks down to see you intently looking back, you purposely lower your eyes down his body, his broad chest, his stomach, you notice a few scars and questions pop into your head, you lower your gaze and see his erect manhood, his hard cock pre cum glistening at it's tip. You reach for him, you want to feel it in your hand, feel the smoothness of it, you want to feel it throb in your hand.

12